Seli River - Sierra Leone
Ministry of Energy & Power - Republic of Sierra Leone
1975 - in progress
Description for Bumbuna (Sierra Leone)
This is one of our pet projects that we have faithfully followed for the past forty years notwithstandings several challenges (including civil war). It comprises a rockfill dam, 88 m high, and a generating plant with a capacity of 50 MW.
- Reservoir (V = 410 Mm³)
- Bituminous Faced Rockfill dam (BFRd, H = 88 m, V = 2.8 Mm³)
- No. 2 headrace tunnels (L = 620 m, D = 9 m)
- Shaft power house (No. 2 Francis turbines, HN = 80 m, Q = 80 m³/s, IP = 50 MW)
- No. 2 vertical synchronous generators (33.7 MVA)
- No. 2 step up transformers (13.8/161 kV)
- Transmission line (161 kV, L = 205 km)
- No. 2 substations with step-down transformers
- Prefeasibility and Feasibility studies
- Final Design
- Revision and Updating of Final Design
- Supervision of Works
- Dam Safety Programme and Emergency Preparedness Plan
- Dam Operation and Maintenance Manual
- Monitoring and Assistance during Operation
Kabuyanda is a multipurpose dam envisaged for agriculture (paddy rice and...
La Gogue (Seychelles)
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation and upgrade of the existing...
Vranduk (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Vranduk project consists in a run off river power plant with an installed...
Water supply system for the district of Abuja, including pipelines, pumping...
Jamaica 5 (Jamaica)
This project includes prefeasibility and feasibility studies for five small...
Hydroelectric Power Plant, with IP = 525 MW, which the exploits of N° 5...
Rio Mannu (Italy)
Concrete gravity dam for water supply and irrigation to be constructed in two...
Addis Ababa urban water supply scheme with a storage capacity of 40 Mm3.
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a reservoir capacity of 42...