Seli River - Sierra Leone
Ministry of Energy & Power - Republic of Sierra Leone
1975 - in progress
Description for Bumbuna (Sierra Leone)
This is one of our pet projects that we have faithfully followed for the past forty years notwithstandings several challenges (including civil war). It comprises a rockfill dam, 88 m high, and a generating plant with a capacity of 50 MW.
- Reservoir (V = 410 Mm³)
- Bituminous Faced Rockfill dam (BFRd, H = 88 m, V = 2.8 Mm³)
- No. 2 headrace tunnels (L = 620 m, D = 9 m)
- Shaft power house (No. 2 Francis turbines, HN = 80 m, Q = 80 m³/s, IP = 50 MW)
- No. 2 vertical synchronous generators (33.7 MVA)
- No. 2 step up transformers (13.8/161 kV)
- Transmission line (161 kV, L = 205 km)
- No. 2 substations with step-down transformers
- Prefeasibility and Feasibility studies
- Final Design
- Revision and Updating of Final Design
- Supervision of Works
- Dam Safety Programme and Emergency Preparedness Plan
- Dam Operation and Maintenance Manual
- Monitoring and Assistance during Operation
Rio Grande (Argentina)
Hydroelectric Plant with Pumped Station.
La Gogue (Seychelles)
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation and upgrade of the existing...
Montedoglio dam has suffered some damages at the spillway and dam body due to...
Santu Miali (Italy)
Refurbishment of the Santu Miali hydropower plant
Maswa project including domestic water supply pipeline for the district...
San Lorenzo (Italy)
San Lorenzo (Sestu) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the water...
Rockfill dam with bituminous facing (BFRd) with a reservoir for irrigation,...
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation of the existing Hermitage...
Lusaka project including domestic water supply pipeline for the city of...