Seli River - Sierra Leone
Ministry of Energy & Power - Republic of Sierra Leone
1975 - in progress
Description for Bumbuna (Sierra Leone)
This is one of our pet projects that we have faithfully followed for the past forty years notwithstandings several challenges (including civil war). It comprises a rockfill dam, 88 m high, and a generating plant with a capacity of 50 MW.
- Reservoir (V = 410 Mm³)
- Bituminous Faced Rockfill dam (BFRd, H = 88 m, V = 2.8 Mm³)
- No. 2 headrace tunnels (L = 620 m, D = 9 m)
- Shaft power house (No. 2 Francis turbines, HN = 80 m, Q = 80 m³/s, IP = 50 MW)
- No. 2 vertical synchronous generators (33.7 MVA)
- No. 2 step up transformers (13.8/161 kV)
- Transmission line (161 kV, L = 205 km)
- No. 2 substations with step-down transformers
- Prefeasibility and Feasibility studies
- Final Design
- Revision and Updating of Final Design
- Supervision of Works
- Dam Safety Programme and Emergency Preparedness Plan
- Dam Operation and Maintenance Manual
- Monitoring and Assistance during Operation
Maswa project including domestic water supply pipeline for the district...
Lower Diamphwe (Malawi)
This project includes the Lower Diamphwe Multipurpose Dam and associated...
Hydroelectric Power Plant, with IP = 525 MW, which the exploits of N° 5...
Ulu Jelai (Malaysia)
Uribante Doradas (Venezuela)
Hydroelectric project with IP = 300 MW.
Ruzizi Transmission Lines
Studio Pietrangeli is a consultancy firm specialized in transmission lines...
Kalivac Hydropower Plant has 108 MW of installed power.
Storage works for Famagusta urban water supply.
Bituminous face rockfill dam for irrigation, water supply and hydropower...