Busalla - Italy
PHASE 1: Acquedotto Nicolay S.p.A. - Genoa PHASE 2-3: Mediterranea delle Acque S.p.A.
1965-1986 / 1991-2002 / 2005-2008
Description for Busalletta (Italy)
Dam built to provide a
reservoir for the urban water supply of Genoa.
The concrete gravity dam is a special structure on deformable foundations.
- Gravity dam (H = 50 m, L = 222 m, V = 155'000 m³)
- Spillway on dam crest (Q = 230 m³/s)
- Bottom outlet (Q = 50 m³/s, L = 211 m, D = 2.4 m)
- Preliminarry design
- Final design
- Supervision of construction (with full technical responsibility)
- Consultancy during trial impounding and operation
- Preliminary and Final design of the outlet works
- Supervision of Construction
- Preliminary design for reservoir augmentation
Grand Ethiopian Renassaince Dam
This majestic project, born of the vision and...
Jamaica 6 (Jamaica)
Jamaica 6 project includes the feasibility for six small hpps in Jamaica and...
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation of the existing Hermitage...
Hydroelectric project on the Victoria Nile River within an installed power of...
Simbirizzi (Settimo S. Pietro) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the...
Lower Diamphwe (Malawi)
This project includes the Lower Diamphwe Multipurpose Dam and associated...
Rockfill dam with bituminous facing (BFRd) with a reservoir for irrigation,...
Storage works for Famagusta urban water supply.
Millennium Park (Nigeria)
Design of hydraulic works, water supply and irrigation system, reservoir and...