Busalla - Italy
PHASE 1: Acquedotto Nicolay S.p.A. - Genoa PHASE 2-3: Mediterranea delle Acque S.p.A.
1965-1986 / 1991-2002 / 2005-2008
Description for Busalletta Dam (Italy)
Dam built to provide a
reservoir for the urban water supply of Genoa.
The concrete gravity dam is a special structure on deformable foundations.
- Gravity dam ( H = 50 m, L = 222 m, V = 155'000 m³ )
- Spillway on dam crest ( Q = 230 m³/s )
- Bottom outlet ( Q = 50 m³/s, L = 211 m, D = 2.4 m )
- Preliminary design
- Final design
- Supervision of construction (with full technical responsibility)
- Consultancy during trial impounding and operation
- Preliminary and Final design of the outlet works
- Supervision of Construction
- Preliminary design for reservoir augmentation
Lufubu Hydropower Cascade (Zambia)
LUFUBU HPP Cascade envisages the construction of three hydropower plants on...
Rio Grande Hydropower (Argentina)
Hydroelectric Plant with Pumped Station.
Lower Diamphwe Multi-Purpose Project (Malawi)
This project includes the Lower Diamphwe Multipurpose Dam and associated...
La Gogue Dam (Seychelles)
The aims of the assignment are the Design Review...
Rumakali Hydropower (Tanzania)
Hydroelectric Power Plant, with IP = 525 MW, which the exploits of N° 5...
Bwari Aqueduct (Nigeria)
Water supply system for the district of Abuja, including pipelines, pumping...
Gibe III Hydropower (Ethiopia)
Gibe III hydropower plant is the third stage of...
Uvini Hydropower (Italy)
Refurbishment of the Uvini hydropower plant.
Dam Break Studies (Mauritius)
The assignment consists in the analysis of...