Busalla - Italy
PHASE 1: Acquedotto Nicolay S.p.A. - Genoa PHASE 2-3: Mediterranea delle Acque S.p.A.
1965-1986 / 1991-2002 / 2005-2008
Description for Busalletta Dam (Italy)
Dam built to provide a
reservoir for the urban water supply of Genoa.
The concrete gravity dam is a special structure on deformable foundations.
- Gravity dam ( H = 50 m, L = 222 m, V = 155'000 m³ )
- Spillway on dam crest ( Q = 230 m³/s )
- Bottom outlet ( Q = 50 m³/s, L = 211 m, D = 2.4 m )
- Preliminary design
- Final design
- Supervision of construction (with full technical responsibility)
- Consultancy during trial impounding and operation
- Preliminary and Final design of the outlet works
- Supervision of Construction
- Preliminary design for reservoir augmentation
Montedoglio Dam (Italy)
Montedoglio dam has suffered some damages at the...
Dankel Multi-Purpose Project (Eritrea)
Multi-purpose project (underground hydropower plant, water supply, etc.) for...
Porto Romano Multi-Purpose Project (Italy)
Yacht Harbour is on the right side of the Tevere River floodplain, about 1 km...
Tana Beles Multi-Purpose Project (Ethiopia)
The ambitious Tana Beles project was located in the Metekel district of...
Arda Cascade (Bulgaria)
Hydropower cascade including the existing plants of Karjali (IP = 106 MW),...
Mulembo-Lelya Hydropower (Zambia)
Mulembo-Lelya is a hydropower project located...
Batoka Gorge Hydropower (Zambia/Zimbabwe)
The prestigious project of Batoka Gorge, with...
Rio Grande Hydropower (Argentina)
Hydroelectric Plant with Pumped Station.
Lusaka Aqueduct (Zambia)
Lusaka project including domestic water supply pipeline for the city of...