Busalla - Italy
PHASE 1: Acquedotto Nicolay S.p.A. - Genoa PHASE 2-3: Mediterranea delle Acque S.p.A.
1965-1986 / 1991-2002 / 2005-2008
Description for Busalletta Dam (Italy)
Dam built to provide a
reservoir for the urban water supply of Genoa.
The concrete gravity dam is a special structure on deformable foundations.
- Gravity dam ( H = 50 m, L = 222 m, V = 155'000 m³ )
- Spillway on dam crest ( Q = 230 m³/s )
- Bottom outlet ( Q = 50 m³/s, L = 211 m, D = 2.4 m )
- Preliminary design
- Final design
- Supervision of construction (with full technical responsibility)
- Consultancy during trial impounding and operation
- Preliminary and Final design of the outlet works
- Supervision of Construction
- Preliminary design for reservoir augmentation
Snowy 2 Pumped Hydro Electric Scheme (Australia)
The project is a pumped hydro plant in Australia...
Santu Miali Hydropower (Italy)
Refurbishment of the Santu Miali hydropower plant
Beles Multi-purpose Project (Ethiopia)
The Beles multi-purpose project is a hydropower...
Chespi Hydropower (Ecuador)
Chespi is the first hydroelectric project of the Guayllabamba cascade with an...
Gibe V Multi-Purpose Project (Ethiopia)
The Gibe V (660 MW) multipurpose project is the...
Anguilles Dam (Mauritius)
The scope of the project is to make use of the...
Koysha Hydropower (Ethiopia)
Koysha (2’160 MW, under construction) is the...
Namakhvani Hydropower (Georgia)
Namakhvani hydropower cascade, envisages the...
Limonlu Hydropower (Turkey)
Limonlu HPP comprises 4 power plants in cascade to be constructed in 2 phases...