Busalla - Italy
PHASE 1: Acquedotto Nicolay S.p.A. - Genoa PHASE 2-3: Mediterranea delle Acque S.p.A.
1965-1986 / 1991-2002 / 2005-2008
Description for Busalletta Dam (Italy)
Dam built to provide a
reservoir for the urban water supply of Genoa.
The concrete gravity dam is a special structure on deformable foundations.
- Gravity dam ( H = 50 m, L = 222 m, V = 155'000 m³ )
- Spillway on dam crest ( Q = 230 m³/s )
- Bottom outlet ( Q = 50 m³/s, L = 211 m, D = 2.4 m )
- Preliminarry design
- Final design
- Supervision of construction (with full technical responsibility)
- Consultancy during trial impounding and operation
- Preliminary and Final design of the outlet works
- Supervision of Construction
- Preliminary design for reservoir augmentation
Kakono Hydropower (Tanzania)
Kakono will be a Hydropower Plant located on the...
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a reservoir capacity of 42...
Rio Mannu (Italy)
Concrete gravity dam for water supply and irrigation to be constructed in two...
Casteddu Irrigation Project (Italy)
Three-dam projects for irrigation purposes.
Genzano Storage Plant (Italy)
Water storage for irrigation, capacity 58 Mm³.
Kabwe urban water supply scheme.
Reservoir storage capacity: 12 Mm³.
Malagarasi Hydropower (Tanzania)
Malagarasi HPP will be a run-of-the river...
Giurgiu Ramiresti (Romania)
Irrigation scheme with water from the Danube and irrigated area of 155'000...
Uribante Doradas (Venezuela)
Hydroelectric project with IP = 300 MW.