Busalla - Italy
PHASE 1: Acquedotto Nicolay S.p.A. - Genoa PHASE 2-3: Mediterranea delle Acque S.p.A.
1965-1986 / 1991-2002 / 2005-2008
Description for Busalletta (Italy)
Dam built to provide a
reservoir for the urban water supply of Genoa.
The concrete gravity dam is a special structure on deformable foundations.
- Gravity dam (H = 50 m, L = 222 m, V = 155'000 m³)
- Spillway on dam crest (Q = 230 m³/s)
- Bottom outlet (Q = 50 m³/s, L = 211 m, D = 2.4 m)
- Preliminarry design
- Final design
- Supervision of construction (with full technical responsibility)
- Consultancy during trial impounding and operation
- Preliminary and Final design of the outlet works
- Supervision of Construction
- Preliminary design for reservoir augmentation
Bumbuna (Sierra Leone)
This is one of our pet projects that we have...
Namakhvani Cascade (Georgia)
Namakhvani HPP Cascade, includes the construction of three hydropower schemes...
Bagré (Burkina Faso)
Bagré multipurpose scheme was built in 1993 and is located along Nakambé...
Rio Grande (Argentina)
Hydroelectric Plant with Pumped Station.
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation of the existing Hermitage...
Carpat PSP (Romania)
Pumped storage plant with an installed power of 300 MW.
Jamaica 5 (Jamaica)
This project includes prefeasibility and feasibility studies for five small...
Alto Temo (Italy)
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a capacity of 90 Mm³
Ruzizi Transmission Lines
Studio Pietrangeli is a consultancy firm specialized in transmission lines...