Busalla - Italy
PHASE 1: Acquedotto Nicolay S.p.A. - Genoa PHASE 2-3: Mediterranea delle Acque S.p.A.
1965-1986 / 1991-2002 / 2005-2008
Description for Busalletta (Italy)
Dam built to provide a
reservoir for the urban water supply of Genoa.
The concrete gravity dam is a special structure on deformable foundations.
- Gravity dam (H = 50 m, L = 222 m, V = 155'000 m³)
- Spillway on dam crest (Q = 230 m³/s)
- Bottom outlet (Q = 50 m³/s, L = 211 m, D = 2.4 m)
- Preliminarry design
- Final design
- Supervision of construction (with full technical responsibility)
- Consultancy during trial impounding and operation
- Preliminary and Final design of the outlet works
- Supervision of Construction
- Preliminary design for reservoir augmentation
Tana Beles (Ethiopia)
The ambitious Tana Beles project was located in the Metekel district of...
Porto Romano (Italy)
Yacht Harbour is on the right side of the Tevere River floodplain, about 1 km...
San Lorenzo (Italy)
San Lorenzo (Sestu) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the water...
Limonlu HPP comprises 4 power plants in cascade to be constructed in 2 phases...
Alto Temo (Italy)
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a capacity of 90 Mm³
Bumbuna (Sierra Leone)
This is one of our pet projects that we have...
Koysha is the fourth plant of the Omo river cascade (IPtot = 4600 MW),...
Jamaica 6 (Jamaica)
Jamaica 6 project includes the feasibility for six small hpps in Jamaica and...
Multi-purpose project on Lake Tana, including hydropower plant and irrigation...