Busalla - Italy
PHASE 1: Acquedotto Nicolay S.p.A. - Genoa PHASE 2-3: Mediterranea delle Acque S.p.A.
1965-1986 / 1991-2002 / 2005-2008
Description for Busalletta Dam (Italy)
Dam built to provide a
reservoir for the urban water supply of Genoa.
The concrete gravity dam is a special structure on deformable foundations.
- Gravity dam ( H = 50 m, L = 222 m, V = 155'000 m³ )
- Spillway on dam crest ( Q = 230 m³/s )
- Bottom outlet ( Q = 50 m³/s, L = 211 m, D = 2.4 m )
- Preliminary design
- Final design
- Supervision of construction (with full technical responsibility)
- Consultancy during trial impounding and operation
- Preliminary and Final design of the outlet works
- Supervision of Construction
- Preliminary design for reservoir augmentation
HV Transmission Lines (Tanzania)
This is a feasibility study and detailed design...
Kakono Hydropower (Tanzania)
Kakono will be a Hydropower Plant located on the...
Kabwe Aqueduct (Zambia)
Kabwe urban water supply scheme.
Reservoir storage capacity: 12 Mm³.
Anguilles Dam (Mauritius)
The scope of the project is to make use of the...
Mini Hydroelectric Power Plants (Jamaica)
Jamaica 6 project includes the feasibility for six small hpps in Jamaica and...
Bumbuna Hydropower (Sierra Leone)
The Bumbuna Hydroelectric Project (BHP) is the...
Kalivac Hydropower (Albania)
Kalivac Hydropower Plant has 108 MW of installed power.
Djoué Hydropower (Congo)
Djouè river hydroelettric plant (tributary of Congo).
Kidunda Multi-Purpose Project (Tanzania)
Bituminous face rockfill dam for irrigation, water supply and hydropower...