Busalla - Italy
PHASE 1: Acquedotto Nicolay S.p.A. - Genoa PHASE 2-3: Mediterranea delle Acque S.p.A.
1965-1986 / 1991-2002 / 2005-2008
Description for Busalletta Dam (Italy)
Dam built to provide a
reservoir for the urban water supply of Genoa.
The concrete gravity dam is a special structure on deformable foundations.
- Gravity dam ( H = 50 m, L = 222 m, V = 155'000 m³ )
- Spillway on dam crest ( Q = 230 m³/s )
- Bottom outlet ( Q = 50 m³/s, L = 211 m, D = 2.4 m )
- Preliminary design
- Final design
- Supervision of construction (with full technical responsibility)
- Consultancy during trial impounding and operation
- Preliminary and Final design of the outlet works
- Supervision of Construction
- Preliminary design for reservoir augmentation
Lower Diamphwe Multi-Purpose Project (Malawi)
This project includes the Lower Diamphwe Multipurpose Dam and associated...
Qaliwana Hydropower (Fiji)
This is the first Studio Pietrangeli’s project...
Porto Romano Multi-Purpose Project (Italy)
Yacht Harbour is on the right side of the Tevere River floodplain, about 1 km...
High Voltage Transmission System (GABON-CONGO)
The assignment, financed by European Union...
Bwari Aqueduct (Nigeria)
Water supply system for the district of Abuja, including pipelines, pumping...
Bujagali Hydropower (Uganda)
Hydroelectric project on the Victoria Nile River within an installed power of...
HV Transmission Lines (Tanzania)
This is a feasibility study of high voltage...
Gibe III Hydropower (Ethiopia)
Gibe III hydropower plant is the third stage of...
Nondvo Multi-purpose Project (Eswatini)
Nondvo multi-purpose dam provides potable water...