Busalla - Italy
PHASE 1: Acquedotto Nicolay S.p.A. - Genoa PHASE 2-3: Mediterranea delle Acque S.p.A.
1965-1986 / 1991-2002 / 2005-2008
Description for Busalletta Dam (Italy)
Dam built to provide a
reservoir for the urban water supply of Genoa.
The concrete gravity dam is a special structure on deformable foundations.
- Gravity dam ( H = 50 m, L = 222 m, V = 155'000 m³ )
- Spillway on dam crest ( Q = 230 m³/s )
- Bottom outlet ( Q = 50 m³/s, L = 211 m, D = 2.4 m )
- Preliminary design
- Final design
- Supervision of construction (with full technical responsibility)
- Consultancy during trial impounding and operation
- Preliminary and Final design of the outlet works
- Supervision of Construction
- Preliminary design for reservoir augmentation
NAO Transmission Line (Sierra Leone)
Restore of the MV and LV distribution system in...
Gilgel Gibe Hydropower (Ethiopia)
Hydroelectric power plant (IP = 200 MW) including rockfill dam, underground...
Beles Multi-purpose Project (Ethiopia)
Multi-purpose project on Lake Tana, including hydropower plant and irrigation...
Hydropower Projects (Jamaica)
The scopes of the assignment, commissioned by...
Roma Est Sewage Plant (Italy)
Sewage treatment plant for domestic and industrial waste water.
Genzano Storage Plant (Italy)
Water storage for irrigation, capacity 58 Mm³.
Ulu Jelai Hydropower (Malaysia)
Ulu Jelai project consists in a RCC gravity dam...
Busalletta Dam (Italy)
Dam built to provide a reservoir for the urban water supply of Genoa.
Bujagali Hydropower (Uganda)
Hydroelectric project on the Victoria Nile River within an installed power of...