Abuja - Nigeria
Sarin Iniziative Industriali S.p.A.
1995 - 2002
Description for Bwari Aqueduct (Nigeria)
Water supply system for the district of Abuja, including pipelines, pumping station, storage and surge tank.
- Pumping Station ( No. 6 pumps, Q = 310 l/s, H = 95 m )
- Main Pipeline ( D = 600 mm, L = 13.8 km, No. 50 wash out and air relief valves, No. 5 control cabins )
- Distribution Pipelines ( D = 150-300 mm, L = 8.3 km, No. 50 user points )
- Storage Tank ( V = 12'500 m³, H = 7 m )
- No. 1 Telecontrol System
- No. 50 Distribution Fountains
Kakono Hydropower (Tanzania)
Kakono will be a Hydropower Plant located on the...
NAO Transmission Line (Sierra Leone)
Restore of the MV and LV distribution system in...
Snowy 2 Pumped Hydro Electric Scheme (Australia)
The project is a pumped hydro plant in Australia...
Mulembo-Lelya Hydropower (Zambia)
Mulembo-Lelya is a hydropower project located...
Legadadi Dam (Ethiopia)
The purpose of the reservoir is to regulate the...
Gibe III Hydropower (Ethiopia)
Gibe III hydropower plant is the third stage of...
Hydropower Projects (Jamaica)
The scopes of the assignment, commissioned by...
Carpat Pumped Storage Plant (Romania)
Pumped storage plant with an installed power of 300 MW.
Arda Cascade (Bulgaria)
Hydropower cascade including the existing plants of Karjali (IP = 106 MW),...