Abuja - Nigeria
Sarin Iniziative Industriali S.p.A.
1995 - 2002
Description for Bwari Aqueduct (Nigeria)
Water supply system for the district of Abuja, including pipelines, pumping station, storage and surge tank.
- Pumping Station ( No. 6 pumps, Q = 310 l/s, H = 95 m )
- Main Pipeline ( D = 600 mm, L = 13.8 km, No. 50 wash out and air relief valves, No. 5 control cabins )
- Distribution Pipelines ( D = 150-300 mm, L = 8.3 km, No. 50 user points )
- Storage Tank ( V = 12'500 m³, H = 7 m )
- No. 1 Telecontrol System
- No. 50 Distribution Fountains
NAO Transmission Line (Sierra Leone)
Restore of the MV and LV distribution system in...
Roma Est Sewage Plant (Italy)
Sewage treatment plant for domestic and industrial waste water.
Kabwe Aqueduct (Zambia)
Kabwe urban water supply scheme.
Reservoir storage capacity: 12 Mm³.
Dire Dam (Ethiopia)
Earthfill dam with impermeable core for water supply to Addis Ababa and to...
Hydropower Projects (Jamaica)
The scopes of the assignment, commissioned by...
Rogun Hydropower (Tajikistan)
The Rogun Hydropower Plant, on the Vakhsh river...
Gibe V Multi-Purpose Project (Ethiopia)
The Gibe V (660 MW) multipurpose project is the...
King Talal Hydropower (Jordan)
The project is aimed at the careful use of water...
Uvini Hydropower (Italy)
Refurbishment of the Uvini hydropower plant.