Abuja - Nigeria
Sarin Iniziative Industriali S.p.A.
1995 - 2002
Description for Bwari Aqueduct (Nigeria)
Water supply system for the district of Abuja, including pipelines, pumping station, storage and surge tank.
- Pumping Station ( No. 6 pumps, Q = 310 l/s, H = 95 m )
- Main Pipeline ( D = 600 mm, L = 13.8 km, No. 50 wash out and air relief valves, No. 5 control cabins )
- Distribution Pipelines ( D = 150-300 mm, L = 8.3 km, No. 50 user points )
- Storage Tank ( V = 12'500 m³, H = 7 m )
- No. 1 Telecontrol System
- No. 50 Distribution Fountains
Qaliwana Hydropower (Fiji)
This is the first Studio Pietrangeli’s project...
Maswa Aqueduct (Tanzania)
Maswa project including domestic water supply pipeline for the district...
Santu Miali Hydropower (Italy)
Refurbishment of the Santu Miali hydropower plant
San Lorenzo Hydropower (Italy)
San Lorenzo (Sestu) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the water...
Gibe II Hydropower Plant (Ethiopia)
Gibe II hydropower plant is the second stage of...
Casteddu Irrigation Project (Italy)
Three-dam projects for irrigation purposes.
Rio Grande Hydropower (Argentina)
Hydroelectric Plant with Pumped Station.
Mulembo-Lelya Hydropower (Zambia)
Mulembo-Lelya is a hydropower project located...
Kamuzu I Dam (Malawi)
The scope of the assignment is the raising,...