Abuja - Nigeria
Sarin Iniziative Industriali S.p.A.
1995 - 2002
Description for Bwari (Nigeria)
Water supply system for the district of Abuja, including pipelines, pumping station, storage and surge tank.
- Pumping Station (No. 6 pumps, Q = 310 l/s, H = 95 m)
- Main Pipeline (D = 600 mm, L = 13.8 km, No. 50 wash out and air relief valves, No. 5 control cabins)
- Distribution Pipelines (D = 150-300 mm, L = 8.3 km, No. 50 user points)
- Storage Tank (V = 12'500 m³, H = 7 m)
- No. 1 Telecontrol System
- No. 50 Distribution Fountains
Rio Grande (Argentina)
Hydroelectric Plant with Pumped Station.
Simbirizzi (Settimo S. Pietro) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the...
Lusaka project including domestic water supply pipeline for the city of...
Hydroelectric project on the Victoria Nile River within an installed power of...
Giurgiu Ramiresti (Romania)
Irrigation scheme with water from the Danube and irrigated area of 155'000...
Kabwe urban water supply scheme.
Reservoir storage capacity: 12 Mm³.
Tana Beles (Ethiopia)
The ambitious Tana Beles project was located in the Metekel district of...
Jamaica 6 (Jamaica)
Jamaica 6 project includes the feasibility for six small hpps in Jamaica and...
Uribante Doradas (Venezuela)
Hydroelectric project with IP = 300 MW.