Abuja - Nigeria
Sarin Iniziative Industriali S.p.A.
1995 - 2002
Description for Bwari Aqueduct (Nigeria)
Water supply system for the district of Abuja, including pipelines, pumping station, storage and surge tank.
- Pumping Station ( No. 6 pumps, Q = 310 l/s, H = 95 m )
- Main Pipeline ( D = 600 mm, L = 13.8 km, No. 50 wash out and air relief valves, No. 5 control cabins )
- Distribution Pipelines ( D = 150-300 mm, L = 8.3 km, No. 50 user points )
- Storage Tank ( V = 12'500 m³, H = 7 m )
- No. 1 Telecontrol System
- No. 50 Distribution Fountains
Busalletta Dam (Italy)
Dam built to provide a reservoir for the urban water supply of Genoa.
Maswa Aqueduct (Tanzania)
Maswa project including domestic water supply pipeline for the district...
Mulembo-Lelya Hydropower (Zambia)
Mulembo-Lelya is a hydropower project located...
Djoué Hydropower (Congo)
Djouè river hydroelettric plant (tributary of Congo).
Uvini Hydropower (Italy)
Refurbishment of the Uvini hydropower plant.
Hydropower Projects (Ghana)
The scope of the assignment, commissioned by...
HV Transmission Lines (Tanzania)
This is a feasibility study of high voltage...
Muchinga Hydropower (Zambia)
Hydroelectric plant (IP = 255 MW) on the Lunsemfwa river downstream of the...
Dabus Hydropower (Ethiopia)
Dabus HPP cascade is located on the Dabus river, a north-flowing tributary of...