Abuja - Nigeria
Sarin Iniziative Industriali S.p.A.
1995 - 2002
Description for Bwari (Nigeria)
Water supply system for the district of Abuja, including pipelines, pumping station, storage and surge tank.
- Pumping Station (No. 6 pumps, Q = 310 l/s, H = 95 m)
- Main Pipeline (D = 600 mm, L = 13.8 km, No. 50 wash out and air relief valves, No. 5 control cabins)
- Distribution Pipelines (D = 150-300 mm, L = 8.3 km, No. 50 user points)
- Storage Tank (V = 12'500 m³, H = 7 m)
- No. 1 Telecontrol System
- No. 50 Distribution Fountains
Dire Dam (Ethiopia)
Earthfill dam with impermeable core for water supply to Addis Ababa and to...
King Talal (Jordan)
The assignment comprises the assessment of conditions of the existing plant...
Water storage for irrigation, capacity 58 Mm³.
Grand Ethiopian Renassaince Dam
This majestic project, born of the vision and...
Bituminous face rockfill dam for irrigation, water supply and hydropower...
Arda Cascade (Bulgaria)
Hydropower cascade including the existing plants of Karjali (IP = 106 MW),...
NAO (Sierra Leone)
Restore of the MV and LV distribution system in the two towns of Makeni and...
Bagré (Burkina Faso)
Bagré multipurpose scheme was built in 1993 and is located along Nakambé...
Lusaka project including domestic water supply pipeline for the city of...