Abuja - Nigeria
Sarin Iniziative Industriali S.p.A.
1995 - 2002
Description for Bwari Aqueduct (Nigeria)
Water supply system for the district of Abuja, including pipelines, pumping station, storage and surge tank.
- Pumping Station ( No. 6 pumps, Q = 310 l/s, H = 95 m )
- Main Pipeline ( D = 600 mm, L = 13.8 km, No. 50 wash out and air relief valves, No. 5 control cabins )
- Distribution Pipelines ( D = 150-300 mm, L = 8.3 km, No. 50 user points )
- Storage Tank ( V = 12'500 m³, H = 7 m )
- No. 1 Telecontrol System
- No. 50 Distribution Fountains
Dire Dam (Ethiopia)
Earthfill dam with impermeable core for water supply to Addis Ababa and to...
San Lorenzo Hydropower (Italy)
San Lorenzo (Sestu) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the water...
Porto Romano Multi-Purpose Project (Italy)
Yacht Harbour is on the right side of the Tevere River floodplain, about 1 km...
Pontecosi Dam (Italy)
Pontecosi dam is a concrete gravity structure...
Koysha Hydropower (Ethiopia)
Koysha (2’160 MW, under construction) is the...
Busalletta Dam (Italy)
Dam built to provide a reservoir for the urban water supply of Genoa.
Lefkara Storage Plant (Cyprus)
Storage works for Famagusta urban water supply.
Grand Anse Dam (Seychelles)
The water demand in Seychelles is continuously...
Kabwe Aqueduct (Zambia)
Kabwe urban water supply scheme.
Reservoir storage capacity: 12 Mm³.