Abuja - Nigeria
Sarin Iniziative Industriali S.p.A.
1995 - 2002
Description for Bwari (Nigeria)
Water supply system for the district of Abuja, including pipelines, pumping station, storage and surge tank.
- Pumping Station (No. 6 pumps, Q = 310 l/s, H = 95 m)
- Main Pipeline (D = 600 mm, L = 13.8 km, No. 50 wash out and air relief valves, No. 5 control cabins)
- Distribution Pipelines (D = 150-300 mm, L = 8.3 km, No. 50 user points)
- Storage Tank (V = 12'500 m³, H = 7 m)
- No. 1 Telecontrol System
- No. 50 Distribution Fountains
Reservoir capacity augmentation through the heightening of an existing...
HV Transmission Lines (Tanzania)
This is a feasibility study of high voltage transmission lines and...
Dabus HPP cascade is located on the Dabus river, a north-flowing tributary of...
Carpat PSP (Romania)
Pumped storage plant with an installed power of 300 MW.
Bituminous face rockfill dam for irrigation, water supply and hydropower...
Refurbishment of the Uvini hydropower plant.
Gibe V Multi-purpose Project (Ethiopia)
Gibe V is the fifth stage of the Gibe-Omo hydroelectric cascade which...
Kalivac Hydropower Plant has 108 MW of installed power.
Dire Dam (Ethiopia)
Earthfill dam with impermeable core for water supply to Addis Ababa and to...