Abuja - Nigeria
Sarin Iniziative Industriali S.p.A.
1995 - 2002
Description for Bwari (Nigeria)
Water supply system for the district of Abuja, including pipelines, pumping station, storage and surge tank.
- Pumping Station (No. 6 pumps, Q = 310 l/s, H = 95 m)
- Main Pipeline (D = 600 mm, L = 13.8 km, No. 50 wash out and air relief valves, No. 5 control cabins)
- Distribution Pipelines (D = 150-300 mm, L = 8.3 km, No. 50 user points)
- Storage Tank (V = 12'500 m³, H = 7 m)
- No. 1 Telecontrol System
- No. 50 Distribution Fountains
Batoka Gorge (Zambia)
Trans-boundary hydropower plant of 1'600 MW, equally shared among Zambia...
Kabuyanda is a multipurpose dam envisaged for agriculture (paddy rice and...
Maswa project including domestic water supply pipeline for the district...
Bituminous face rockfill dam for irrigation, water supply and hydropower...
Millennium Park (Nigeria)
Design of hydraulic works, water supply and irrigation system, reservoir and...
Namakhvani Cascade (Georgia)
Namakhvani HPP Cascade, includes the construction of three hydropower schemes...
Water storage for irrigation, capacity 58 Mm³.
Little Beles (Ethiopia)
Reservoir for water supply with a storage capacity equal to 3.5 Mm³.
Hydroelectric project on the Victoria Nile River within an installed power of...