Abuja - Nigeria
Sarin Iniziative Industriali S.p.A.
1995 - 2002
Description for Bwari Aqueduct (Nigeria)
Water supply system for the district of Abuja, including pipelines, pumping station, storage and surge tank.
- Pumping Station ( No. 6 pumps, Q = 310 l/s, H = 95 m )
- Main Pipeline ( D = 600 mm, L = 13.8 km, No. 50 wash out and air relief valves, No. 5 control cabins )
- Distribution Pipelines ( D = 150-300 mm, L = 8.3 km, No. 50 user points )
- Storage Tank ( V = 12'500 m³, H = 7 m )
- No. 1 Telecontrol System
- No. 50 Distribution Fountains
Kikonge Multi-Purpose Project (Tanzania)
Kikonge is a multipurpose project foreseen for...
Kalivac Hydropower (Albania)
Kalivac Hydropower Plant has 108 MW of installed power.
High Voltage Transmission System (GABON-CONGO)
The assignment, financed by European Union...
Legadadi Dam (Ethiopia)
The purpose of the reservoir is to...
Dam Break Studies (Mauritius)
The assignment consists in the analysis of...
Hydropower Projects (Ghana)
The scope of the assignment, commissioned by...
Maswa Aqueduct (Tanzania)
Maswa project including domestic water supply pipeline for the district...
Santu Miali Hydropower (Italy)
Refurbishment of the Santu Miali hydropower plant
Alto Temo Dam (Italy)
Alto Temo is a hollow gravity dam located in the...