Abuja - Nigeria
Sarin Iniziative Industriali S.p.A.
1995 - 2002
Description for Bwari (Nigeria)
Water supply system for the district of Abuja, including pipelines, pumping station, storage and surge tank.
- Pumping Station (No. 6 pumps, Q = 310 l/s, H = 95 m)
- Main Pipeline (D = 600 mm, L = 13.8 km, No. 50 wash out and air relief valves, No. 5 control cabins)
- Distribution Pipelines (D = 150-300 mm, L = 8.3 km, No. 50 user points)
- Storage Tank (V = 12'500 m³, H = 7 m)
- No. 1 Telecontrol System
- No. 50 Distribution Fountains
Simbirizzi (Settimo S. Pietro) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the...
Hydroelectric project on the Victoria Nile River within an installed power of...
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a reservoir capacity of 42...
NAO (Sierra Leone)
Restore of the MV and LV distribution system in the two towns of Makeni and...
Reservoir capacity augmentation through the heightening of an existing...
Alto Temo (Italy)
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a capacity of 90 Mm³
Storage works for Famagusta urban water supply.
Ruzizi Transmission Lines
Studio Pietrangeli is a consultancy firm specialized in transmission lines...
Vranduk (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Vranduk project consists in a run off river power plant with an installed...