Abuja - Nigeria
Sarin Iniziative Industriali S.p.A.
1995 - 2002
Description for Bwari (Nigeria)
Water supply system for the district of Abuja, including pipelines, pumping station, storage and surge tank.
- Pumping Station (No. 6 pumps, Q = 310 l/s, H = 95 m)
- Main Pipeline (D = 600 mm, L = 13.8 km, No. 50 wash out and air relief valves, No. 5 control cabins)
- Distribution Pipelines (D = 150-300 mm, L = 8.3 km, No. 50 user points)
- Storage Tank (V = 12'500 m³, H = 7 m)
- No. 1 Telecontrol System
- No. 50 Distribution Fountains
NAO (Sierra Leone)
Restore of the MV and LV distribution system in the two towns of Makeni and...
Namakhvani Cascade (Georgia)
Namakhvani HPP Cascade, includes the construction of three hydropower schemes...
Kabuyanda is a multipurpose dam envisaged for agriculture (paddy rice and...
Montedoglio dam has suffered some damages at the spillway and dam body due to...
Maswa project including domestic water supply pipeline for the district...
Koysha is the fourth plant of the Omo river cascade (IPtot = 4600 MW),...
Santu Miali (Italy)
Refurbishment of the Santu Miali hydropower plant
Hydroelectric project on the Victoria Nile River within an installed power of...
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation of the existing Hermitage...