Abuja - Nigeria
Sarin Iniziative Industriali S.p.A.
1995 - 2002
Description for Bwari (Nigeria)
Water supply system for the district of Abuja, including pipelines, pumping station, storage and surge tank.
- Pumping Station (No. 6 pumps, Q = 310 l/s, H = 95 m)
- Main Pipeline (D = 600 mm, L = 13.8 km, No. 50 wash out and air relief valves, No. 5 control cabins)
- Distribution Pipelines (D = 150-300 mm, L = 8.3 km, No. 50 user points)
- Storage Tank (V = 12'500 m³, H = 7 m)
- No. 1 Telecontrol System
- No. 50 Distribution Fountains
Three-dam projects for irrigation purposes.
Little Beles (Ethiopia)
Reservoir for water supply with a storage capacity equal to 3.5 Mm³.
Koysha is the fourth plant of the Omo river cascade (IPtot = 4600 MW),...
Impianto Idroelettrico (PI = 255 MW) sul fiume Lunsemfwa a valle della diga...
Rio Mannu (Italy)
Concrete gravity dam for water supply and irrigation to be constructed in two...
NAO (Sierra Leone)
Restore of the MV and LV distribution system in the two towns of Makeni and...
Simbirizzi (Settimo S. Pietro) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the...
Multi-purpose project on Lake Tana, including hydropower plant and irrigation...
Tana Beles (Ethiopia)
The ambitious Tana Beles project was located in the Metekel district of...