Abuja - Nigeria
Sarin Iniziative Industriali S.p.A.
1995 - 2002
Description for Bwari Aqueduct (Nigeria)
Water supply system for the district of Abuja, including pipelines, pumping station, storage and surge tank.
- Pumping Station ( No. 6 pumps, Q = 310 l/s, H = 95 m )
- Main Pipeline ( D = 600 mm, L = 13.8 km, No. 50 wash out and air relief valves, No. 5 control cabins )
- Distribution Pipelines ( D = 150-300 mm, L = 8.3 km, No. 50 user points )
- Storage Tank ( V = 12'500 m³, H = 7 m )
- No. 1 Telecontrol System
- No. 50 Distribution Fountains
Rogun Hydropower (Tajikistan)
The Rogun Hydropower Plant, on the Vakhsh river...
Legadadi Dam (Ethiopia)
The purpose of the reservoir is to regulate the...
Giurgiu Ramiresti Irrigation (Romania)
Irrigation scheme with water from the Danube and irrigated area of 155'000...
Kalivac Hydropower (Albania)
Kalivac Hydropower Plant has 108 MW of installed power.
Rio Mannu Multi-Purpose Project (Italy)
Concrete gravity dam for water supply and irrigation to be constructed in two...
NAO Transmission Line (Sierra Leone)
Restore of the MV and LV distribution system in...
Pontecosi Dam (Italy)
Pontecosi dam is a concrete gravity structure...
Tana Beles Multi-Purpose Project (Ethiopia)
The ambitious Tana Beles project was located in the Metekel district of...
Bosa Multi-purpose Project (Italy)
The Monte Crispu arch-gravity dam was realized...