Abuja - Nigeria
Sarin Iniziative Industriali S.p.A.
1995 - 2002
Description for Bwari Aqueduct (Nigeria)
Water supply system for the district of Abuja, including pipelines, pumping station, storage and surge tank.
- Pumping Station ( No. 6 pumps, Q = 310 l/s, H = 95 m )
- Main Pipeline ( D = 600 mm, L = 13.8 km, No. 50 wash out and air relief valves, No. 5 control cabins )
- Distribution Pipelines ( D = 150-300 mm, L = 8.3 km, No. 50 user points )
- Storage Tank ( V = 12'500 m³, H = 7 m )
- No. 1 Telecontrol System
- No. 50 Distribution Fountains
Kamuzu I Dam (Malawi)
The scope of the assignment is the raising,...
Lower Diamphwe Multi-Purpose Project (Malawi)
This project includes the Lower Diamphwe Multipurpose Dam and associated...
Maccheronis Dam (Italy)
Reservoir capacity augmentation through the heightening of an existing...
Ruzizi Transmission Lines (Africa)
Studio Pietrangeli is a consultancy firm specialized in transmission lines...
Kabuyanda Multi-Purpose Project (Uganda)
Kabuyanda is a multipurpose dam envisaged for agriculture (paddy rice and...
Kariba Dam (Zambia-Zimbabwe)
This project foresees the rehabilitation for the...
Montedoglio Dam (Italy)
Montedoglio dam has suffered some damages at the...
Uvini Hydropower (Italy)
Refurbishment of the Uvini hydropower plant.
Acerenza Dam (Italy)
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a reservoir capacity of 42...