Water Energy Systems s.r.l.
2012 - 2013
Description for Carpat PSP (Romania)
Pumped storage plant with an installed power of 300 MW.
- Reservoir (V = 2.8 Mm³)
- Rockfill dam (V = 1.7 Mm³, F.S.L. = 1'042 m a.s.l.)
- Steel penstock (L = 2'400 m, D = 3.0 - 3.8 m)
- Penstock shaft (H = 280 m, D = 3 m)
- Underground powerhouse (No. 2 reversible Francis turbines, IP = 300 MW)
- Tailrace tunnel (L = 900 m, D = 4.2 m)
Grand Ethiopian Renassaince Dam
This majestic project, born of the vision and...
Namakhvani Cascade (Georgia)
Namakhvani HPP Cascade, includes the construction of three hydropower schemes...
Uribante Doradas (Venezuela)
Hydroelectric project with IP = 300 MW.
Dire Dam (Ethiopia)
Earthfill dam with impermeable core for water supply to Addis Ababa and to...
Jamaica 6 (Jamaica)
Jamaica 6 project includes the feasibility for six small hpps in Jamaica and...
Little Beles (Ethiopia)
Reservoir for water supply with a storage capacity equal to 3.5 Mm³.
Gibe II (Ethiopia)
Gibe II is the second stage of the Gibe-Omo hydroelectric cascade which...
Multi-purpose project (underground hydropower plant, water supply, etc.) for...
Water storage for irrigation, capacity 58 Mm³.