Water Energy Systems s.r.l.
2012 - 2013
Description for Carpat Pumped Storage Plant (Romania)
Pumped storage plant with an installed power of 300 MW.
- Reservoir ( V = 2.8 Mm³ )
- Rockfill dam ( V = 1.7 Mm³, F.S.L. = 1'042 m a.s.l. )
- Steel penstock ( L = 2'400 m, D = 3.0 - 3.8 m )
- Penstock shaft ( H = 280 m, D = 3 m )
- Underground powerhouse ( No. 2 reversible Francis turbines, IP = 300 MW )
- Tailrace tunnel ( L = 900 m, D = 4.2 m )
Simbirizzi Hydropower (Italy)
Simbirizzi (Settimo S. Pietro) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the...
Bosa Multi-purpose Project (Italy)
The Monte Crispu arch-gravity dam was realized...
Qaliwana Hydropower (Fiji)
This is the first Studio Pietrangeli’s project...
Muchinga Hydropower (Zambia)
Hydroelectric plant (IP = 255 MW) on the Lunsemfwa river downstream of the...
Hydropower Projects (Jamaica)
The scopes of the assignment, commissioned by...
Malagarasi Hydropower (Tanzania)
Malagarasi HPP will be a run-of-the river...
Porto Romano Multi-Purpose Project (Italy)
Yacht Harbour is on the right side of the Tevere River floodplain, about 1 km...
Kabwe Aqueduct (Zambia)
Kabwe urban water supply scheme.
Reservoir storage capacity: 12 Mm³.
Snowy 2 Pumped Hydro Electric Scheme (Australia)
The project is a pumped hydro plant in Australia...