Water Energy Systems s.r.l.
2012 - 2013
Description for Carpat PSP (Romania)
Pumped storage plant with an installed power of 300 MW.
- Reservoir (V = 2.8 Mm³)
- Rockfill dam (V = 1.7 Mm³, F.S.L. = 1'042 m a.s.l.)
- Steel penstock (L = 2'400 m, D = 3.0 - 3.8 m)
- Penstock shaft (H = 280 m, D = 3 m)
- Underground powerhouse (No. 2 reversible Francis turbines, IP = 300 MW)
- Tailrace tunnel (L = 900 m, D = 4.2 m)
Limonlu HPP comprises 4 power plants in cascade to be constructed in 2 phases...
Namakhvani Cascade (Georgia)
Namakhvani HPP Cascade, includes the construction of three hydropower schemes...
Gibe V (Ethiopia)
Gibe V is the fifth stage of the Gibe-Omo hydroelectric cascade which...
Roma Est (Italy)
Sewage treatment plant for domestic and industrial waste water.
Multi-purpose project on Lake Tana, including hydropower plant and irrigation...
Refurbishment of the Uvini hydropower plant.
Djouè river hydroelettric plant (tributary of Congo).
Hydroelectric Power Plant, with IP = 525 MW, which the exploits of N° 5...
Dire Dam (Ethiopia)
Earthfill dam with impermeable core for water supply to Addis Ababa and to...