Water Energy Systems s.r.l.
2012 - 2013
Description for Carpat Pumped Storage Plant (Romania)
Pumped storage plant with an installed power of 300 MW.
- Reservoir ( V = 2.8 Mm³ )
- Rockfill dam ( V = 1.7 Mm³, F.S.L. = 1'042 m a.s.l. )
- Steel penstock ( L = 2'400 m, D = 3.0 - 3.8 m )
- Penstock shaft ( H = 280 m, D = 3 m )
- Underground powerhouse ( No. 2 reversible Francis turbines, IP = 300 MW )
- Tailrace tunnel ( L = 900 m, D = 4.2 m )
Kikonge Multi-Purpose Project (Tanzania)
Kikonge is a multipurpose project foreseen for...
Uvini Hydropower (Italy)
Refurbishment of the Uvini hydropower plant.
Kalivac Hydropower (Albania)
Kalivac Hydropower Plant has 108 MW of installed power.
Kakono Hydropower (Tanzania)
Kakono will be a Hydropower Plant located on the...
Dabus Hydropower (Ethiopia)
Dabus HPP cascade is located on the Dabus river,...
Malagarasi Hydropower (Tanzania)
Malagarasi HPP will be a run-of-the river...
Bagré Multi-Purpose Project (Burkina Faso)
The “Pôle de Croissance de Bagré”...
Acerenza Dam (Italy)
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a reservoir capacity of 42...
Batoka Transmission System (Zambia/Zimbabwe)
The Batoka Gorge Hydroelectric Scheme (BGHES)...