Water Energy Systems s.r.l.
2012 - 2013
Description for Carpat PSP (Romania)
Pumped storage plant with an installed power of 300 MW.
- Reservoir (V = 2.8 Mm³)
- Rockfill dam (V = 1.7 Mm³, F.S.L. = 1'042 m a.s.l.)
- Steel penstock (L = 2'400 m, D = 3.0 - 3.8 m)
- Penstock shaft (H = 280 m, D = 3 m)
- Underground powerhouse (No. 2 reversible Francis turbines, IP = 300 MW)
- Tailrace tunnel (L = 900 m, D = 4.2 m)
Vranduk (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Vranduk project consists in a run off river power plant with an installed...
Water storage for irrigation, capacity 58 Mm³.
Limonlu HPP comprises 4 power plants in cascade to be constructed in 2 phases...
Chespi is the first hydroelectric project of the Guayllabamba cascade with an...
Water supply system for the district of Abuja, including pipelines, pumping...
Koysha is the fourth plant of the Omo river cascade (IPtot = 4600 MW),...
Hydroelectric project on the Victoria Nile River within an installed power of...
Rockfill dam with bituminous facing (BFRd) with a reservoir for irrigation,...
Rio Mannu (Italy)
Concrete gravity dam for water supply and irrigation to be constructed in two...