Water Energy Systems s.r.l.
2012 - 2013
Description for Carpat PSP (Romania)
Pumped storage plant with an installed power of 300 MW.
- Reservoir (V = 2.8 Mm³)
- Rockfill dam (V = 1.7 Mm³, F.S.L. = 1'042 m a.s.l.)
- Steel penstock (L = 2'400 m, D = 3.0 - 3.8 m)
- Penstock shaft (H = 280 m, D = 3 m)
- Underground powerhouse (No. 2 reversible Francis turbines, IP = 300 MW)
- Tailrace tunnel (L = 900 m, D = 4.2 m)
Arda Cascade (Bulgaria)
Hydropower cascade including the existing plants of Karjali (IP = 106 MW),...
Storage works for Famagusta urban water supply.
Maswa project including domestic water supply pipeline for the district...
Addis Ababa urban water supply scheme with a storage capacity of 40 Mm3.
Uribante Doradas (Venezuela)
Hydroelectric project with IP = 300 MW.
Enguri Cascade (Georgia)
ENGURI HPP Cascade envisages the construction of three hydropower plants on...
Three-dam projects for irrigation purposes.
San Lorenzo (Italy)
San Lorenzo (Sestu) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the water...
Grand Ethiopian Renassaince Dam
This majestic project, born of the vision and...