Water Energy Systems s.r.l.
2012 - 2013
Description for Carpat Pumped Storage Plant (Romania)
Pumped storage plant with an installed power of 300 MW.
- Reservoir ( V = 2.8 Mm³ )
- Rockfill dam ( V = 1.7 Mm³, F.S.L. = 1'042 m a.s.l. )
- Steel penstock ( L = 2'400 m, D = 3.0 - 3.8 m )
- Penstock shaft ( H = 280 m, D = 3 m )
- Underground powerhouse ( No. 2 reversible Francis turbines, IP = 300 MW )
- Tailrace tunnel ( L = 900 m, D = 4.2 m )
Maswa Aqueduct (Tanzania)
Maswa project including domestic water supply pipeline for the district...
Simbirizzi Hydropower (Italy)
Simbirizzi (Settimo S. Pietro) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the...
Lower Diamphwe Multi-Purpose Project (Malawi)
This project includes the Lower Diamphwe Multipurpose Dam and associated...
High Voltage Transmission System (GABON-CONGO)
The assignment, financed by European Union...
Djoué Hydropower (Congo)
Djouè river hydroelettric plant (tributary of Congo).
Grand Anse Dam (Seychelles)
The water demand in Seychelles is continuously...
Busalletta Dam (Italy)
Dam built to provide a reservoir for the urban water supply of Genoa.
Batoka Gorge Hydropower (Zambia/Zimbabwe)
The prestigious project of Batoka Gorge, with...
Maccheronis Dam (Italy)
Reservoir capacity augmentation through the heightening of an existing...