Water Energy Systems s.r.l.
2012 - 2013
Description for Carpat Pumped Storage Plant (Romania)
Pumped storage plant with an installed power of 300 MW.
- Reservoir ( V = 2.8 Mm³ )
- Rockfill dam ( V = 1.7 Mm³, F.S.L. = 1'042 m a.s.l. )
- Steel penstock ( L = 2'400 m, D = 3.0 - 3.8 m )
- Penstock shaft ( H = 280 m, D = 3 m )
- Underground powerhouse ( No. 2 reversible Francis turbines, IP = 300 MW )
- Tailrace tunnel ( L = 900 m, D = 4.2 m )
Hydropower Projects (Jamaica)
The scopes of the assignment, commissioned by...
Giurgiu Ramiresti Irrigation (Romania)
Irrigation scheme with water from the Danube and irrigated area of 155'000...
Dam Break Studies (Mauritius)
The assignment consists in the analysis of...
Gilgel Gibe Hydropower (Ethiopia)
Hydroelectric power plant (IP = 200 MW) including rockfill dam, underground...
Millennium Park Multi-Purpose Project (Nigeria)
Design of hydraulic works, water supply and irrigation system, reservoir and...
Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam (Ethiopia)
The Grand Ethiopian Renaissance dam project is a...
Lower Diamphwe Multi-Purpose Project (Malawi)
This project includes the Lower Diamphwe Multipurpose Dam and associated...
Hydropower Projects (Ghana)
The scope of the assignment, commissioned by...
Bosa Multi-purpose Project (Italy)
The Monte Crispu arch-gravity dam was realized...