Water Energy Systems s.r.l.
2012 - 2013
Description for Carpat Pumped Storage Plant (Romania)
Pumped storage plant with an installed power of 300 MW.
- Reservoir ( V = 2.8 Mm³ )
- Rockfill dam ( V = 1.7 Mm³, F.S.L. = 1'042 m a.s.l. )
- Steel penstock ( L = 2'400 m, D = 3.0 - 3.8 m )
- Penstock shaft ( H = 280 m, D = 3 m )
- Underground powerhouse ( No. 2 reversible Francis turbines, IP = 300 MW )
- Tailrace tunnel ( L = 900 m, D = 4.2 m )
Dire Dam (Ethiopia)
Earthfill dam with impermeable core for water supply to Addis Ababa and to...
Thwake Multi-purpose Dam (Kenya)
Thwake is a multi-purpose dam designed to...
Kalivac Hydropower (Albania)
Kalivac Hydropower Plant has 108 MW of installed power.
Bwari Aqueduct (Nigeria)
Water supply system for the district of Abuja, including pipelines, pumping...
Kabwe Aqueduct (Zambia)
Kabwe urban water supply scheme.
Reservoir storage capacity: 12 Mm³.
High Voltage Interconnector (GABON-CONGO)
The assignment, financed by European Union...
Beles-GERDp HV Transmission Lines (Ethiopia)
The assignment, financed by Salini Costruttori...
Rwanda HV Transmission Lines (Rwanda)
The scope of the High Voltage Transmission Lines...
Batoka Gorge Hydropower (Zambia/Zimbabwe)
The prestigious project of Batoka Gorge, with...