Water Energy Systems s.r.l.
2012 - 2013
Description for Carpat PSP (Romania)
Pumped storage plant with an installed power of 300 MW.
- Reservoir (V = 2.8 Mm³)
- Rockfill dam (V = 1.7 Mm³, F.S.L. = 1'042 m a.s.l.)
- Steel penstock (L = 2'400 m, D = 3.0 - 3.8 m)
- Penstock shaft (H = 280 m, D = 3 m)
- Underground powerhouse (No. 2 reversible Francis turbines, IP = 300 MW)
- Tailrace tunnel (L = 900 m, D = 4.2 m)
Limonlu HPP comprises 4 power plants in cascade to be constructed in 2 phases...
Rio Mannu (Italy)
Concrete gravity dam for water supply and irrigation to be constructed in two...
Three-dam projects for irrigation purposes.
Multi-purpose project (underground hydropower plant, water supply, etc.) for...
Ulu Jelai (Malaysia)
Jamaica 5 (Jamaica)
This project includes prefeasibility and feasibility studies for five small...
Djouè river hydroelettric plant (tributary of Congo).
Gilgel Gibe (Ethiopia)
Hydroelectric power plant (IP = 200 MW) including rockfill dam, underground...
Refurbishment of the Uvini hydropower plant.