Water Energy Systems s.r.l.
2012 - 2013
Description for Carpat Pumped Storage Plant (Romania)
Pumped storage plant with an installed power of 300 MW.
- Reservoir ( V = 2.8 Mm³ )
- Rockfill dam ( V = 1.7 Mm³, F.S.L. = 1'042 m a.s.l. )
- Steel penstock ( L = 2'400 m, D = 3.0 - 3.8 m )
- Penstock shaft ( H = 280 m, D = 3 m )
- Underground powerhouse ( No. 2 reversible Francis turbines, IP = 300 MW )
- Tailrace tunnel ( L = 900 m, D = 4.2 m )
Bujagali Hydropower (Uganda)
Hydroelectric project on the Victoria Nile River within an installed power of...
Beles Multi-purpose Project (Ethiopia)
Multi-purpose project on Lake Tana, including hydropower plant and irrigation...
Busalletta Dam (Italy)
Dam built to provide a reservoir for the urban water supply of Genoa.
Mini Hydroelectric Power Plants (Jamaica)
Jamaica 6 project includes the feasibility for six small hpps in Jamaica and...
Kabuyanda Multi-Purpose Project (Uganda)
Kabuyanda is a multipurpose dam envisaged for agriculture (paddy rice and...
Enguri Cascade Hydropower (Georgia)
ENGURI HPP Cascade envisages the construction of three hydropower plants on...
Kamuzu I Dam (Malawi)
The scope of the assignment is the raising,...
Gibe V Multi-purpose Project (Ethiopia)
Gibe V is the fifth stage of the Gibe-Omo hydroelectric cascade which...
Acerenza Dam (Italy)
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a reservoir capacity of 42...