Water Energy Systems s.r.l.
2012 - 2013
Description for Carpat Pumped Storage Plant (Romania)
Pumped storage plant with an installed power of 300 MW.
- Reservoir ( V = 2.8 Mm³ )
- Rockfill dam ( V = 1.7 Mm³, F.S.L. = 1'042 m a.s.l. )
- Steel penstock ( L = 2'400 m, D = 3.0 - 3.8 m )
- Penstock shaft ( H = 280 m, D = 3 m )
- Underground powerhouse ( No. 2 reversible Francis turbines, IP = 300 MW )
- Tailrace tunnel ( L = 900 m, D = 4.2 m )
Maccheronis Dam (Italy)
Reservoir capacity augmentation through the heightening of an existing...
Tana Beles Multi-Purpose Project (Ethiopia)
The ambitious Tana Beles project was located in the Metekel district of...
Little Beles Storage Plant (Ethiopia)
Reservoir for water supply with a storage capacity equal to 3.5 Mm³.
Giurgiu Ramiresti Irrigation (Romania)
Irrigation scheme with water from the Danube and irrigated area of 155'000...
Kamuzu I Dam (Malawi)
The scope of the assignment is the raising,...
Millennium Park Multi-Purpose Project (Nigeria)
Design of hydraulic works, water supply and irrigation system, reservoir and...
Dabus Hydropower (Ethiopia)
Dabus HPP cascade is located on the Dabus river, a north-flowing tributary of...
King Talal Hydropower (Jordan)
The project is aimed at the careful use of water...
Kabuyanda Multi-Purpose Project (Uganda)
Kabuyanda is a multipurpose dam envisaged for agriculture (paddy rice and...