Water Energy Systems s.r.l.
2012 - 2013
Description for Carpat Pumped Storage Plant (Romania)
Pumped storage plant with an installed power of 300 MW.
- Reservoir ( V = 2.8 Mm³ )
- Rockfill dam ( V = 1.7 Mm³, F.S.L. = 1'042 m a.s.l. )
- Steel penstock ( L = 2'400 m, D = 3.0 - 3.8 m )
- Penstock shaft ( H = 280 m, D = 3 m )
- Underground powerhouse ( No. 2 reversible Francis turbines, IP = 300 MW )
- Tailrace tunnel ( L = 900 m, D = 4.2 m )
Genzano Storage Plant (Italy)
Water storage for irrigation, capacity 58 Mm³.
Gibe III Hydropower (Ethiopia)
Gibe III hydropower plant is the third stage of...
Ruzizi's Transmission System (Africa)
The Ruzizi Transmission System's project was...
Kidunda Multi-Purpose Project (Tanzania)
Bituminous face rockfill dam for irrigation, water supply and hydropower...
Maccheronis Dam (Italy)
Reservoir capacity augmentation through the heightening of an existing...
Vranduk Hydropower (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Vranduk project consists in a run off river power plant with an installed...
Bosa Multi-purpose Project (Italy)
The Monte Crispu arch-gravity dam was realized...
Djoué Hydropower (Congo)
Djouè river hydroelettric plant (tributary of Congo).
Dankel Multi-Purpose Project (Eritrea)
Multi-purpose project (underground hydropower plant, water supply, etc.) for...