Southern region - Bulgaria
Enel Power S.p.A.
2001 - 2002
Description for Arda Cascade (Bulgaria)
Hydropower cascade including the existing plants of Karjali (IP = 106 MW), Studen Kladenets (IP = 60 MW), Ivailovgrad (IP = 103 MW) and the planned plants of Madan (IP = 47 MW), Sarnitsa (IP = 69 MW) and Ardino (56 MW + mini-hydro of 2 MW).
- Reservoir (V = 168 Mm³)
- RCC arch-gravity dam (H = 110 m, L_crest = 365 m, V = 0.55 Mm³)
- Spillway (Q = 2'500 m³/s, No. 6 flap gates = 6 x 6 m)
- Outdoor powerhouse (No. 2 Francis turbines, IP = 56.6 MW, E = 148.5 GWh/y)
- Mini-hydro (IP = 2 MW, E = 12.4 GWh/y)
- Review of the previous feasibility studies (in collaboration with Enel Power)
- Feasibility study of the Ardino hpp
- Design of the Ardino dam and the appurtenant structures
Jamaica 5 (Jamaica)
This project includes prefeasibility and feasibility studies for five small...
Little Beles (Ethiopia)
Reservoir for water supply with a storage capacity equal to 3.5 Mm³.
Carpat PSP (Romania)
Pumped storage plant with an installed power of 300 MW.
Bumbuna (Sierra Leone)
This is one of our pet projects that we have...
Gibe II (Ethiopia)
Gibe II is the second stage of the Gibe-Omo hydroelectric cascade which...
Dabus HPP cascade is located on the Dabus river, a north-flowing tributary of...
Dam built to provide a reservoir for the urban water supply of Genoa.
Rio Mannu (Italy)
Concrete gravity dam for water supply and irrigation to be constructed in two...
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation of the existing Hermitage...