Southern region - Bulgaria
Enel Power S.p.A.
2001 - 2002
Description for Arda Cascade (Bulgaria)
Hydropower cascade including the existing plants of Karjali (IP = 106 MW), Studen Kladenets (IP = 60 MW), Ivailovgrad (IP = 103 MW) and the planned plants of Madan (IP = 47 MW), Sarnitsa (IP = 69 MW) and Ardino (56 MW + mini-hydro of 2 MW).
- Reservoir (V = 168 Mm³)
- RCC arch-gravity dam (H = 110 m, L_crest = 365 m, V = 0.55 Mm³)
- Spillway (Q = 2'500 m³/s, No. 6 flap gates = 6 x 6 m)
- Outdoor powerhouse (No. 2 Francis turbines, IP = 56.6 MW, E = 148.5 GWh/y)
- Mini-hydro (IP = 2 MW, E = 12.4 GWh/y)
- Review of the previous feasibility studies (in collaboration with Enel Power)
- Feasibility study of the Ardino hpp
- Design of the Ardino dam and the appurtenant structures
Dire Dam (Ethiopia)
Earthfill dam with impermeable core for water supply to Addis Ababa and to...
Djouè river hydroelettric plant (tributary of Congo).
Roma Est (Italy)
Sewage treatment plant for domestic and industrial waste water.
Limonlu HPP comprises 4 power plants in cascade to be constructed in 2 phases...
Lufubu Cascade (Zambia)
LUFUBU HPP Cascade envisages the construction of three hydropower plants on...
Little Beles (Ethiopia)
Reservoir for water supply with a storage capacity equal to 3.5 Mm³.
Ruzizi Transmission Lines
Studio Pietrangeli is a consultancy firm specialized in transmission lines...
PHASE 1: Achievement of a reservoir for flood control of the Temo...
Water storage for irrigation, capacity 58 Mm³.