Siliqua - Italy
Cixerri Land Reclamation Authority
1972 - 1983
Description for Casteddu (Italy)
Three-dam projects for irrigation purposes.
- Medau Zirimilis Bituminous Faced Rockfill main dam (BFRd, H = 60 m, L_crest = 500 m, V = 1.4 Mm³)
- Carru Segau Bituminous Faced Rockfill secondary dam (BFRd, H = 16 m, L_crest = 1'220 m, V = 0.4 Mm³)
- Rio Sa Schina de Sa Stoia concrete weir (H = 11 m, L_crest = 55 m)
- Rio Mannu concrete weir (H = 6.2 m, L_crest = 19 m)
- Intake tunnel (L = 1'381 m, D = 2.7 m, Q = 24 m³/s)
- Spillway (Q = 681 m³/s)
- Auxiliary spillway (Q = 157 m³/s)
- Bottom outlet
Rio Mannu (Italy)
Concrete gravity dam for water supply and irrigation to be constructed in two...
Water storage for irrigation, capacity 58 Mm³.
La Gogue (Seychelles)
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation and upgrade of the existing...
Simbirizzi (Settimo S. Pietro) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the...
Uribante Doradas (Venezuela)
Hydroelectric project with IP = 300 MW.
Grand Ethiopian Renassaince Dam
This majestic project, born of the vision and...
San Lorenzo (Italy)
San Lorenzo (Sestu) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the water...
Ulu Jelai (Malaysia)
Porto Romano (Italy)
Yacht Harbour is on the right side of the Tevere River floodplain, about 1 km...