Siliqua - Italy
Cixerri Land Reclamation Authority
1972 - 1983
Description for Casteddu Irrigation Project (Italy)
Three-dam projects for irrigation purposes.
- Medau Zirimilis Bituminous Faced Rockfill main dam ( BFRd, H = 60 m, L_crest = 500 m, V = 1.4 Mm³ )
- Carru Segau Bituminous Faced Rockfill secondary dam ( BFRd, H = 16 m, L_crest = 1'220 m, V = 0.4 Mm³ )
- Rio Sa Schina de Sa Stoia concrete weir ( H = 11 m, L_crest = 55 m )
- Rio Mannu concrete weir ( H = 6.2 m, L_crest = 19 m )
- Intake tunnel ( L = 1'381 m, D = 2.7 m, Q = 24 m³/s )
- Spillway ( Q = 681 m³/s )
- Auxiliary spillway ( Q = 157 m³/s )
- Bottom outlet
King Talal Hydropower (Jordan)
The project is aimed at the careful use of water...
Batoka Transmission System (Zambia/Zimbabwe)
The Batoka Gorge Hydroelectric Scheme (BGHES)...
Limonlu Hydropower (Turkey)
Limonlu HPP comprises 4 power plants in cascade to be constructed in 2 phases...
Grand Anse Dam (Seychelles)
The water demand in Seychelles is continuously...
Montedoglio Dam (Italy)
Montedoglio dam has suffered some damages at the...
Plaine Hollandaise Dam ( Seychelles )
The project is aimed at increasing the drinking...
Lefkara Storage Plant (Cyprus)
Storage works for Famagusta urban water supply.
Namakhvani Hydropower (Georgia)
Namakhvani hydropower cascade, envisages the...
Lufubu Hydropower Cascade (Zambia)
The Lufubu hydropower cascade includes three...