Siliqua - Italy
Cixerri Land Reclamation Authority
1972 - 1983
Description for Casteddu (Italy)
Three-dam projects for irrigation purposes.
- Medau Zirimilis Bituminous Faced Rockfill main dam (BFRd, H = 60 m, L_crest = 500 m, V = 1.4 Mm³)
- Carru Segau Bituminous Faced Rockfill secondary dam (BFRd, H = 16 m, L_crest = 1'220 m, V = 0.4 Mm³)
- Rio Sa Schina de Sa Stoia concrete weir (H = 11 m, L_crest = 55 m)
- Rio Mannu concrete weir (H = 6.2 m, L_crest = 19 m)
- Intake tunnel (L = 1'381 m, D = 2.7 m, Q = 24 m³/s)
- Spillway (Q = 681 m³/s)
- Auxiliary spillway (Q = 157 m³/s)
- Bottom outlet
Bumbuna (Sierra Leone)
This is one of our pet projects that we have...
Lusaka project including domestic water supply pipeline for the city of...
Addis Ababa urban water supply scheme with a storage capacity of 40 Mm3.
Jamaica 5 (Jamaica)
This project includes prefeasibility and feasibility studies for five small...
Giurgiu Ramiresti (Romania)
Irrigation scheme with water from the Danube and irrigated area of 155'000...
Multi-purpose project (underground hydropower plant, water supply, etc.) for...
Water supply system for the district of Abuja, including pipelines, pumping...
Ruzizi Transmission Lines
Studio Pietrangeli is a consultancy firm specialized in transmission lines...
Santu Miali (Italy)
Refurbishment of the Santu Miali hydropower plant