Siliqua - Italy
Cixerri Land Reclamation Authority
1972 - 1983
Description for Casteddu (Italy)
Three-dam projects for irrigation purposes.
- Medau Zirimilis Bituminous Faced Rockfill main dam (BFRd, H = 60 m, L_crest = 500 m, V = 1.4 Mm³)
- Carru Segau Bituminous Faced Rockfill secondary dam (BFRd, H = 16 m, L_crest = 1'220 m, V = 0.4 Mm³)
- Rio Sa Schina de Sa Stoia concrete weir (H = 11 m, L_crest = 55 m)
- Rio Mannu concrete weir (H = 6.2 m, L_crest = 19 m)
- Intake tunnel (L = 1'381 m, D = 2.7 m, Q = 24 m³/s)
- Spillway (Q = 681 m³/s)
- Auxiliary spillway (Q = 157 m³/s)
- Bottom outlet
Ulu Jelai (Malaysia)
Jamaica 6 (Jamaica)
Jamaica 6 project includes the feasibility for six small hpps in Jamaica and...
Gilgel Gibe (Ethiopia)
Hydroelectric power plant (IP = 200 MW) including rockfill dam, underground...
Lusaka project including domestic water supply pipeline for the city of...
Vranduk (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Vranduk project consists in a run off river power plant with an installed...
Carpat PSP (Romania)
Pumped storage plant with an installed power of 300 MW.
Porto Romano (Italy)
Yacht Harbour is on the right side of the Tevere River floodplain, about 1 km...
Bituminous face rockfill dam for irrigation, water supply and hydropower...
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation of the existing Hermitage...