Siliqua - Italy
Cixerri Land Reclamation Authority
1972 - 1983
Description for Casteddu Irrigation Project (Italy)
Three-dam projects for irrigation purposes.
- Medau Zirimilis Bituminous Faced Rockfill main dam ( BFRd, H = 60 m, L_crest = 500 m, V = 1.4 Mm³ )
- Carru Segau Bituminous Faced Rockfill secondary dam ( BFRd, H = 16 m, L_crest = 1'220 m, V = 0.4 Mm³ )
- Rio Sa Schina de Sa Stoia concrete weir ( H = 11 m, L_crest = 55 m )
- Rio Mannu concrete weir ( H = 6.2 m, L_crest = 19 m )
- Intake tunnel ( L = 1'381 m, D = 2.7 m, Q = 24 m³/s )
- Spillway ( Q = 681 m³/s )
- Auxiliary spillway ( Q = 157 m³/s )
- Bottom outlet
Kabuyanda Multi-Purpose Project (Uganda)
Kabuyanda is a multipurpose dam envisaged for agriculture (paddy rice and...
Mini Hydroelectric Power Plants (Jamaica)
Jamaica 6 project includes the feasibility for six small hpps in Jamaica and...
Kidunda Multi-Purpose Project (Tanzania)
Bituminous face rockfill dam for irrigation, water supply and hydropower...
Bosa Multi-purpose Project (Italy)
The Monte Crispu arch-gravity dam was realized...
Gibe V Multi-purpose Project (Ethiopia)
Gibe V is the fifth stage of the Gibe-Omo hydroelectric cascade which...
Uribante Doradas Hydropower (Venezuela)
Hydroelectric project with IP = 300 MW.
Simbirizzi Hydropower (Italy)
Simbirizzi (Settimo S. Pietro) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the...
Dire Dam (Ethiopia)
Earthfill dam with impermeable core for water supply to Addis Ababa and to...
Bujagali Hydropower (Uganda)
Hydroelectric project on the Victoria Nile River within an installed power of...