Siliqua - Italy
Cixerri Land Reclamation Authority
1972 - 1983
Description for Casteddu (Italy)
Three-dam projects for irrigation purposes.
- Medau Zirimilis Bituminous Faced Rockfill main dam (BFRd, H = 60 m, L_crest = 500 m, V = 1.4 Mm³)
- Carru Segau Bituminous Faced Rockfill secondary dam (BFRd, H = 16 m, L_crest = 1'220 m, V = 0.4 Mm³)
- Rio Sa Schina de Sa Stoia concrete weir (H = 11 m, L_crest = 55 m)
- Rio Mannu concrete weir (H = 6.2 m, L_crest = 19 m)
- Intake tunnel (L = 1'381 m, D = 2.7 m, Q = 24 m³/s)
- Spillway (Q = 681 m³/s)
- Auxiliary spillway (Q = 157 m³/s)
- Bottom outlet
NAO (Sierra Leone)
Restore of the MV and LV distribution system in the two towns of Makeni and...
Hydroelectric Power Plant, with IP = 525 MW, which the exploits of N° 5...
Dabus HPP cascade is located on the Dabus river, a north-flowing tributary of...
Koysha Hydropower (Ethiopia)
Koysha is the fourth plant of the Omo river cascade (IPtot = 4600 MW),...
Beles Multi-purpose Project (Ethiopia)
Multi-purpose project on Lake Tana, including hydropower plant and irrigation...
Porto Romano (Italy)
Yacht Harbour is on the right side of the Tevere River floodplain, about 1 km...
HV Transmission Lines (Tanzania)
This is a feasibility study of high voltage transmission lines and...
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a reservoir capacity of 42...
Bumbuna Hydropower (Sierra Leone)
This is one of our pet projects that we have...