Siliqua - Italy
Cixerri Land Reclamation Authority
1972 - 1983
Description for Casteddu Irrigation Project (Italy)
Three-dam projects for irrigation purposes.
- Medau Zirimilis Bituminous Faced Rockfill main dam ( BFRd, H = 60 m, L_crest = 500 m, V = 1.4 Mm³ )
- Carru Segau Bituminous Faced Rockfill secondary dam ( BFRd, H = 16 m, L_crest = 1'220 m, V = 0.4 Mm³ )
- Rio Sa Schina de Sa Stoia concrete weir ( H = 11 m, L_crest = 55 m )
- Rio Mannu concrete weir ( H = 6.2 m, L_crest = 19 m )
- Intake tunnel ( L = 1'381 m, D = 2.7 m, Q = 24 m³/s )
- Spillway ( Q = 681 m³/s )
- Auxiliary spillway ( Q = 157 m³/s )
- Bottom outlet
Pontecosi Dam (Italy)
Pontecosi dam is a concrete gravity structure...
Anguilles Dam (Mauritius)
The scope of the project is to make use of the...
Gibe II Hydropower Plant (Ethiopia)
Gibe II hydropower plant is the second stage of...
Limonlu Hydropower (Turkey)
Limonlu HPP comprises 4 power plants in cascade to be constructed in 2 phases...
Busalletta Dam (Italy)
Dam built to provide a reservoir for the urban water supply of Genoa.
Acerenza Dam (Italy)
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a reservoir capacity of 42...
Santu Miali Hydropower (Italy)
Refurbishment of the Santu Miali hydropower plant
Ulu Jelai Hydropower (Malaysia)
Ulu Jelai project consists in a RCC gravity dam...
Gibe V Multi-Purpose Project (Ethiopia)
The Gibe V (660 MW) multipurpose project is the...