Siliqua - Italy
Cixerri Land Reclamation Authority
1972 - 1983
Description for Casteddu Irrigation Project (Italy)
Three-dam projects for irrigation purposes.
- Medau Zirimilis Bituminous Faced Rockfill main dam ( BFRd, H = 60 m, L_crest = 500 m, V = 1.4 Mm³ )
- Carru Segau Bituminous Faced Rockfill secondary dam ( BFRd, H = 16 m, L_crest = 1'220 m, V = 0.4 Mm³ )
- Rio Sa Schina de Sa Stoia concrete weir ( H = 11 m, L_crest = 55 m )
- Rio Mannu concrete weir ( H = 6.2 m, L_crest = 19 m )
- Intake tunnel ( L = 1'381 m, D = 2.7 m, Q = 24 m³/s )
- Spillway ( Q = 681 m³/s )
- Auxiliary spillway ( Q = 157 m³/s )
- Bottom outlet
Dam Break Studies (Mauritius)
The assignment consists in the analysis of...
Muchinga Hydropower (Zambia)
Hydroelectric plant (IP = 255 MW) on the Lunsemfwa river downstream of the...
Grand Anse Dam (Seychelles)
The water demand in Seychelles is continuously...
Kikonge Multi-Purpose Project (Tanzania)
Kikonge is a multipurpose project foreseen for...
Vranduk Hydropower (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Vranduk project consists in a run off river power plant with an installed...
Acerenza Dam (Italy)
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a reservoir capacity of 42...
Lusaka Aqueduct (Zambia)
Lusaka project including domestic water supply pipeline for the city of...
Rumakali Hydropower (Tanzania)
Hydroelectric Power Plant, with IP = 525 MW, which the exploits of N° 5...
Dire Dam (Ethiopia)
Earthfill dam with impermeable core for water supply to Addis Ababa and to...