Siliqua - Italy
Cixerri Land Reclamation Authority
1972 - 1983
Description for Casteddu Irrigation Project (Italy)
Three-dam projects for irrigation purposes.
- Medau Zirimilis Bituminous Faced Rockfill main dam ( BFRd, H = 60 m, L_crest = 500 m, V = 1.4 Mm³ )
- Carru Segau Bituminous Faced Rockfill secondary dam ( BFRd, H = 16 m, L_crest = 1'220 m, V = 0.4 Mm³ )
- Rio Sa Schina de Sa Stoia concrete weir ( H = 11 m, L_crest = 55 m )
- Rio Mannu concrete weir ( H = 6.2 m, L_crest = 19 m )
- Intake tunnel ( L = 1'381 m, D = 2.7 m, Q = 24 m³/s )
- Spillway ( Q = 681 m³/s )
- Auxiliary spillway ( Q = 157 m³/s )
- Bottom outlet
Batoka Gorge Hydropower (Zambia/Zimbabwe)
The prestigious project of Batoka Gorge, with...
Beles Multi-purpose Project (Ethiopia)
The Beles multi-purpose project is a hydropower...
Arda Cascade (Bulgaria)
Hydropower cascade including the existing plants of Karjali (IP = 106 MW),...
Lefkara Storage Plant (Cyprus)
Storage works for Famagusta urban water supply.
Bosa Multi-purpose Project (Italy)
The Monte Crispu arch-gravity dam was realized...
Legadadi Dam (Ethiopia)
The purpose of the reservoir is to...
Giurgiu Ramiresti Irrigation (Romania)
Irrigation scheme with water from the Danube and irrigated area of 155'000...
Bwari Aqueduct (Nigeria)
Water supply system for the district of Abuja, including pipelines, pumping...
Porto Romano Multi-Purpose Project (Italy)
Yacht Harbour is on the right side of the Tevere River floodplain, about 1 km...