Siliqua - Italy
Cixerri Land Reclamation Authority
1972 - 1983
Description for Casteddu (Italy)
Three-dam projects for irrigation purposes.
- Medau Zirimilis Bituminous Faced Rockfill main dam (BFRd, H = 60 m, L_crest = 500 m, V = 1.4 Mm³)
- Carru Segau Bituminous Faced Rockfill secondary dam (BFRd, H = 16 m, L_crest = 1'220 m, V = 0.4 Mm³)
- Rio Sa Schina de Sa Stoia concrete weir (H = 11 m, L_crest = 55 m)
- Rio Mannu concrete weir (H = 6.2 m, L_crest = 19 m)
- Intake tunnel (L = 1'381 m, D = 2.7 m, Q = 24 m³/s)
- Spillway (Q = 681 m³/s)
- Auxiliary spillway (Q = 157 m³/s)
- Bottom outlet
Roma Est (Italy)
Sewage treatment plant for domestic and industrial waste water.
Djouè river hydroelettric plant (tributary of Congo).
Jamaica 5 (Jamaica)
This project includes prefeasibility and feasibility studies for five small...
Little Beles (Ethiopia)
Reservoir for water supply with a storage capacity equal to 3.5 Mm³.
Montedoglio dam has suffered some damages at the spillway and dam body due to...
Multi-purpose project (underground hydropower plant, water supply, etc.) for...
NAO (Sierra Leone)
Restore of the MV and LV distribution system in the two towns of Makeni and...
Batoka Gorge (Zambia)
Trans-boundary hydropower plant of 1'600 MW, equally shared among Zambia...
Enguri Cascade (Georgia)
ENGURI HPP Cascade envisages the construction of three hydropower plants on...