Rio Guayllabamba - Ecuador
Hidroequinoccio HEQ S.A.
2009 - 2012
Description for Chespi Hydropower (Ecuador)
Chespi is the first hydroelectric project of the Guayllabamba cascade with an installed power of 468 MW.
- Reservoir (V = 2.3 Mm³)
- Arch dam (H = 68 m, L_crest = 144 m, V = 45'000 m³)
- Headrace tunnel (L = 18.3 Km, D = 5.4 m)
- Tailrace tunnel (L = 6.3 Km, D = 6.4 m)
- Surge Shaft (H = 123 m, D = 15 m)
- Penstock (L = 1'000 m, D = 4-3.4 m)
- Underground power house (No. 4 Pelton turbines, IP = 117 MW each)
Nondvo Multi-purpose Project (Eswatini)
Nondvo multi-purpose dam provides potable water...
Uvini Hydropower (Italy)
Refurbishment of the Uvini hydropower plant.
Dam Break Studies (Mauritius)
The assignment consists in the analysis of...
Roma Est Sewage Plant (Italy)
Sewage treatment plant for domestic and industrial waste water.
Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam (Ethiopia)
The Grand Ethiopian Renaissance dam project is a...
Qaliwana Hydropower (Fiji)
This is the first Studio Pietrangeli’s project...
Lusaka Aqueduct (Zambia)
Lusaka project including domestic water supply pipeline for the city of...
Ruzizi Transmission Lines (Africa)
Studio Pietrangeli is a consultancy firm specialized in transmission lines...
Enguri Cascade Hydropower (Georgia)
ENGURI HPP Cascade envisages the construction of three hydropower plants on...