Rio Guayllabamba - Ecuador
Hidroequinoccio HEQ S.A.
2009 - 2012
Description for Chespi (Ecuador)
Chespi is the first hydroelectric project of the Guayllabamba cascade with an installed power of 468 MW.
- Reservoir (V = 2,3 Mm³)
- Arch dam (H = 68 m, L_crest = 144 m, V = 45.000 m³)
- Headrace tunnel (L = 18,3 Km, D = 5,4 m)
- Tailrace tunnel (L = 6,3 Km, D = 6,4 m)
- Surge Shaft (H = 123 m, D = 15 m)
- Penstock (L = 1'000 m, D = 4-3,4 m)
- Underground power house (No. 4 Pelton turbines, IP = 117 MW each)
Carpat PSP (Romania)
Pumped storage plant with an installed power of 300 MW.
Refurbishment of the Uvini hydropower plant.
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation of the existing Hermitage...
Grand Ethiopian Renassaince Dam
This majestic project, born of the vision and...
Three-dam projects for irrigation purposes.
Lusaka project including domestic water supply pipeline for the city of...
Storage works for Famagusta urban water supply.
King Talal (Jordan)
The assignment comprises the assessment of conditions of the existing plant...
Arda Cascade (Bulgaria)
Hydropower cascade including the existing plants of Karjali (IP = 106 MW),...