Rio Guayllabamba - Ecuador
Hidroequinoccio HEQ S.A.
2009 - 2012
Description for Chespi (Ecuador)
Chespi is the first hydroelectric project of the Guayllabamba cascade with an installed power of 468 MW.
- Reservoir (V = 2,3 Mm³)
- Arch dam (H = 68 m, L_crest = 144 m, V = 45.000 m³)
- Headrace tunnel (L = 18,3 Km, D = 5,4 m)
- Tailrace tunnel (L = 6,3 Km, D = 6,4 m)
- Surge Shaft (H = 123 m, D = 15 m)
- Penstock (L = 1'000 m, D = 4-3,4 m)
- Underground power house (No. 4 Pelton turbines, IP = 117 MW each)
Dire Dam (Ethiopia)
Earthfill dam with impermeable core for water supply to Addis Ababa and to...
Gilgel Gibe (Ethiopia)
Hydroelectric power plant (IP = 200 MW) including rockfill dam, underground...
Grand Ethiopian Renassaince Dam
This majestic project, born of the vision and...
Jamaica 5 (Jamaica)
This project includes prefeasibility and feasibility studies for five small...
Dabus HPP cascade is located on the Dabus river, a north-flowing tributary of...
PHASE 1: Achievement of a reservoir for flood control of the Temo...
Maswa project including domestic water supply pipeline for the district...
Multi-purpose project (underground hydropower plant, water supply, etc.) for...
Rockfill dam with bituminous facing (BFRd) with a reservoir for irrigation,...