Rio Guayllabamba - Ecuador
Hidroequinoccio HEQ S.A.
2009 - 2012
Description for Chespi (Ecuador)
Chespi is the first hydroelectric project of the Guayllabamba cascade with an installed power of 468 MW.
- Reservoir (V = 2,3 Mm³)
- Arch dam (H = 68 m, L_crest = 144 m, V = 45.000 m³)
- Headrace tunnel (L = 18,3 Km, D = 5,4 m)
- Tailrace tunnel (L = 6,3 Km, D = 6,4 m)
- Surge Shaft (H = 123 m, D = 15 m)
- Penstock (L = 1'000 m, D = 4-3,4 m)
- Underground power house (No. 4 Pelton turbines, IP = 117 MW each)
Arda Cascade (Bulgaria)
Hydropower cascade including the existing plants of Karjali (IP = 106 MW),...
Reservoir capacity augmentation through the heightening of an existing...
Djouè river hydroelettric plant (tributary of Congo).
Montedoglio dam has suffered some damages at the spillway and dam body due to...
Koysha is the fourth plant of the Omo river cascade (IPtot = 4600 MW),...
La Gogue (Seychelles)
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation and upgrade of the existing...
Ruzizi Transmission Lines
Studio Pietrangeli is a consultancy firm specialized in transmission lines...
Dam built to provide a reservoir for the urban water supply of Genoa.
Kabwe urban water supply scheme.
Reservoir storage capacity: 12 Mm³.