Rio Guayllabamba - Ecuador
Hidroequinoccio HEQ S.A.
2009 - 2012
Description for Chespi Hydropower (Ecuador)
Chespi is the first hydroelectric project of the Guayllabamba cascade with an installed power of 468 MW.
- Reservoir (V = 2.3 Mm³)
- Arch dam (H = 68 m, L_crest = 144 m, V = 45'000 m³)
- Headrace tunnel (L = 18.3 Km, D = 5.4 m)
- Tailrace tunnel (L = 6.3 Km, D = 6.4 m)
- Surge Shaft (H = 123 m, D = 15 m)
- Penstock (L = 1'000 m, D = 4-3.4 m)
- Underground power house (No. 4 Pelton turbines, IP = 117 MW each)
Rogun Hydropower (Tajikistan)
The Rogun Hydropower Plant, on the Vakhsh river...
Snowy 2 Pumped Hydro Electric Scheme (Australia)
The project is a pumped hydro plant in Australia...
Grand Anse Dam (Seychelles)
The water demand in Seychelles is continuously...
Rumakali Hydropower (Tanzania)
Hydroelectric Power Plant, with IP = 525 MW, which the exploits of N° 5...
Uvini Hydropower (Italy)
Refurbishment of the Uvini hydropower plant.
Beles Multi-purpose Project (Ethiopia)
The Beles multi-purpose project is a hydropower...
Legadadi Dam (Ethiopia)
The purpose of the reservoir is to regulate the...
Ulu Jelai Hydropower (Malaysia)
Ulu Jelai project consists in a RCC gravity dam...
Enguri Cascade Hydropower (Georgia)
ENGURI HPP Cascade envisages the construction of three hydropower plants on...