Rio Guayllabamba - Ecuador
Hidroequinoccio HEQ S.A.
2009 - 2012
Description for Chespi (Ecuador)
Chespi is the first hydroelectric project of the Guayllabamba cascade with an installed power of 468 MW.
- Reservoir (V = 2,3 Mm³)
- Arch dam (H = 68 m, L_crest = 144 m, V = 45.000 m³)
- Headrace tunnel (L = 18,3 Km, D = 5,4 m)
- Tailrace tunnel (L = 6,3 Km, D = 6,4 m)
- Surge Shaft (H = 123 m, D = 15 m)
- Penstock (L = 1'000 m, D = 4-3,4 m)
- Underground power house (No. 4 Pelton turbines, IP = 117 MW each)
Jamaica 6 (Jamaica)
Jamaica 6 project includes the feasibility for six small hpps in Jamaica and...
Multi-purpose project (underground hydropower plant, water supply, etc.) for...
Carpat PSP (Romania)
Pumped storage plant with an installed power of 300 MW.
Rockfill dam with bituminous facing (BFRd) with a reservoir for irrigation,...
Water supply system for the district of Abuja, including pipelines, pumping...
Dam built to provide a reservoir for the urban water supply of Genoa.
Lower Diamphwe (Malawi)
This project includes the Lower Diamphwe Multipurpose Dam and associated...
Uribante Doradas (Venezuela)
Hydroelectric project with IP = 300 MW.
Bumbuna (Sierra Leone)
This is one of our pet projects that we have...