Rio Guayllabamba - Ecuador
Hidroequinoccio HEQ S.A.
2009 - 2012
Description for Chespi (Ecuador)
Chespi is the first hydroelectric project of the Guayllabamba cascade with an installed power of 468 MW.
- Reservoir (V = 2,3 Mm³)
- Arch dam (H = 68 m, L_crest = 144 m, V = 45.000 m³)
- Headrace tunnel (L = 18,3 Km, D = 5,4 m)
- Tailrace tunnel (L = 6,3 Km, D = 6,4 m)
- Surge Shaft (H = 123 m, D = 15 m)
- Penstock (L = 1'000 m, D = 4-3,4 m)
- Underground power house (No. 4 Pelton turbines, IP = 117 MW each)
Multi-purpose project (underground hydropower plant, water supply, etc.) for...
Anguilles dam (Mauritius)
The scope of the project is to make use of the water resources of the...
Gibe II Hydropower (Ethiopia)
Gibe II is the second stage of the Gibe-Omo hydroelectric cascade which...
Mulembo-Lelya Hydropower (Zambia)
Mulembo-Lelya is a hydropower project located...
Simbirizzi (Settimo S. Pietro) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the...
Bosa Multi-purpose Project (Italy)
PHASE 1: Achievement of a reservoir for flood control of the Temo...
Roma Est (Italy)
Sewage treatment plant for domestic and industrial waste water.
Kalivac Hydropower Plant has 108 MW of installed power.
Kabuyanda is a multipurpose dam envisaged for agriculture (paddy rice and...