Rio Guayllabamba - Ecuador
Hidroequinoccio HEQ S.A.
2009 - 2012
Description for Chespi (Ecuador)
Chespi is the first hydroelectric project of the Guayllabamba cascade with an installed power of 468 MW.
- Reservoir (V = 2,3 Mm³)
- Arch dam (H = 68 m, L_crest = 144 m, V = 45.000 m³)
- Headrace tunnel (L = 18,3 Km, D = 5,4 m)
- Tailrace tunnel (L = 6,3 Km, D = 6,4 m)
- Surge Shaft (H = 123 m, D = 15 m)
- Penstock (L = 1'000 m, D = 4-3,4 m)
- Underground power house (No. 4 Pelton turbines, IP = 117 MW each)
Water storage for irrigation, capacity 58 Mm³.
Vranduk (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Vranduk project consists in a run off river power plant with an installed...
PHASE 1: Achievement of a reservoir for flood control of the Temo...
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation of the existing Hermitage...
Multi-purpose project on Lake Tana, including hydropower plant and irrigation...
Hydroelectric project on the Victoria Nile River within an installed power of...
Porto Romano (Italy)
Yacht Harbour is on the right side of the Tevere River floodplain, about 1 km...
Refurbishment of the Uvini hydropower plant.
Multi-purpose project (underground hydropower plant, water supply, etc.) for...