Rio Guayllabamba - Ecuador
Hidroequinoccio HEQ S.A.
2009 - 2012
Description for Chespi (Ecuador)
Chespi is the first hydroelectric project of the Guayllabamba cascade with an installed power of 468 MW.
- Reservoir (V = 2,3 Mm³)
- Arch dam (H = 68 m, L_crest = 144 m, V = 45.000 m³)
- Headrace tunnel (L = 18,3 Km, D = 5,4 m)
- Tailrace tunnel (L = 6,3 Km, D = 6,4 m)
- Surge Shaft (H = 123 m, D = 15 m)
- Penstock (L = 1'000 m, D = 4-3,4 m)
- Underground power house (No. 4 Pelton turbines, IP = 117 MW each)
PHASE 1: Achievement of a reservoir for flood control of the Temo...
Enguri Cascade (Georgia)
ENGURI HPP Cascade envisages the construction of three hydropower plants on...
Reservoir capacity augmentation through the heightening of an existing...
Maswa project including domestic water supply pipeline for the district...
Limonlu HPP comprises 4 power plants in cascade to be constructed in 2 phases...
Simbirizzi (Settimo S. Pietro) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the...
Gibe II (Ethiopia)
Gibe II is the second stage of the Gibe-Omo hydroelectric cascade which...
La Gogue (Seychelles)
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation and upgrade of the existing...
Addis Ababa urban water supply scheme with a storage capacity of 40 Mm3.