Rio Guayllabamba - Ecuador
Hidroequinoccio HEQ S.A.
2009 - 2012
Description for Chespi Hydropower (Ecuador)
Chespi is the first hydroelectric project of the Guayllabamba cascade with an installed power of 468 MW.
- Reservoir (V = 2.3 Mm³)
- Arch dam (H = 68 m, L_crest = 144 m, V = 45'000 m³)
- Headrace tunnel (L = 18.3 Km, D = 5.4 m)
- Tailrace tunnel (L = 6.3 Km, D = 6.4 m)
- Surge Shaft (H = 123 m, D = 15 m)
- Penstock (L = 1'000 m, D = 4-3.4 m)
- Underground power house (No. 4 Pelton turbines, IP = 117 MW each)
Lusaka Aqueduct (Zambia)
Lusaka project including domestic water supply pipeline for the city of...
King Talal Hydropower (Jordan)
The project is aimed at the careful use of water...
Hydropower Projects (Jamaica)
The scopes of the assignment, commissioned by...
Porto Romano Multi-Purpose Project (Italy)
Yacht Harbour is on the right side of the Tevere River floodplain, about 1 km...
Casteddu Irrigation Project (Italy)
Three-dam projects for irrigation purposes.
Rumakali Hydropower (Tanzania)
Hydroelectric Power Plant, with IP = 525 MW, which the exploits of N° 5...
Dam Break Studies (Mauritius)
The assignment consists in the analysis of...
Plaine Hollandaise Dam ( Seychelles )
The project is aimed at increasing the drinking...
Namakhvani Hydropower (Georgia)
Namakhvani hydropower cascade, envisages the...