Rio Guayllabamba - Ecuador
Hidroequinoccio HEQ S.A.
2009 - 2012
Description for Chespi Hydropower (Ecuador)
Chespi is the first hydroelectric project of the Guayllabamba cascade with an installed power of 468 MW.
- Reservoir (V = 2.3 Mm³)
- Arch dam (H = 68 m, L_crest = 144 m, V = 45'000 m³)
- Headrace tunnel (L = 18.3 Km, D = 5.4 m)
- Tailrace tunnel (L = 6.3 Km, D = 6.4 m)
- Surge Shaft (H = 123 m, D = 15 m)
- Penstock (L = 1'000 m, D = 4-3.4 m)
- Underground power house (No. 4 Pelton turbines, IP = 117 MW each)
HV Transmission Lines (Tanzania)
This is a feasibility study and detailed design...
Lefkara Storage Plant (Cyprus)
Storage works for Famagusta urban water supply.
Kidunda Multi-Purpose Project (Tanzania)
Bituminous face rockfill dam for irrigation, water supply and hydropower...
Bwari Aqueduct (Nigeria)
Water supply system for the district of Abuja, including pipelines, pumping...
High Voltage Transmission System (GABON-CONGO)
The assignment, financed by European Union...
Gibe II Hydropower Plant (Ethiopia)
Gibe II hydropower plant is the second stage of...
Legadadi Dam (Ethiopia)
The purpose of the reservoir is to...
NAO Transmission Line (Sierra Leone)
Restore of the MV and LV distribution system in...
Nondvo Multi-purpose Project (Eswatini)
Nondvo multi-purpose dam provides potable water...