Rio Guayllabamba - Ecuador
Hidroequinoccio HEQ S.A.
2009 - 2012
Description for Chespi Hydropower (Ecuador)
Chespi is the first hydroelectric project of the Guayllabamba cascade with an installed power of 468 MW.
- Reservoir (V = 2.3 Mm³)
- Arch dam (H = 68 m, L_crest = 144 m, V = 45'000 m³)
- Headrace tunnel (L = 18.3 Km, D = 5.4 m)
- Tailrace tunnel (L = 6.3 Km, D = 6.4 m)
- Surge Shaft (H = 123 m, D = 15 m)
- Penstock (L = 1'000 m, D = 4-3.4 m)
- Underground power house (No. 4 Pelton turbines, IP = 117 MW each)
La Gogue Dam (Seychelles)
The aims of the assignment are the Design Review...
Arcichiaro Multi-purpose Project (Italy)
Rockfill dam with bituminous facing (BFRd) with a reservoir for irrigation,...
Little Beles Storage Plant (Ethiopia)
Reservoir for water supply with a storage capacity equal to 3.5 Mm³.
Mulembo-Lelya Hydropower (Zambia)
Mulembo-Lelya is a hydropower project located...
Bagré Multi-Purpose Project (Burkina Faso)
The “Pôle de Croissance de Bagré”...
Chespi Hydropower (Ecuador)
Chespi is the first hydroelectric project of the Guayllabamba cascade with an...
Anguilles Dam (Mauritius)
The scope of the project is to make use of the...
HV Transmission Lines (Tanzania)
This is a feasibility study and detailed design...
Hydropower Projects (Jamaica)
The scopes of the assignment, commissioned by...