Rio Guayllabamba - Ecuador
Hidroequinoccio HEQ S.A.
2009 - 2012
Description for Chespi Hydropower (Ecuador)
Chespi is the first hydroelectric project of the Guayllabamba cascade with an installed power of 468 MW.
- Reservoir (V = 2.3 Mm³)
- Arch dam (H = 68 m, L_crest = 144 m, V = 45'000 m³)
- Headrace tunnel (L = 18.3 Km, D = 5.4 m)
- Tailrace tunnel (L = 6.3 Km, D = 6.4 m)
- Surge Shaft (H = 123 m, D = 15 m)
- Penstock (L = 1'000 m, D = 4-3.4 m)
- Underground power house (No. 4 Pelton turbines, IP = 117 MW each)
Maswa Aqueduct (Tanzania)
Maswa project including domestic water supply pipeline for the district...
Koysha – Gibe III HV Transmission line (Ethiopia)
The transmission line links the Koysha HPP site...
San Lorenzo Hydropower (Italy)
San Lorenzo (Sestu) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the water...
Arda Cascade (Bulgaria)
Hydropower cascade including the existing plants of Karjali (IP = 106 MW),...
Genzano Storage Plant (Italy)
Water storage for irrigation, capacity 58 Mm³.
Thwake Multi-purpose Dam (Kenya)
Thwake is a multi-purpose dam designed to...
Anguilles Dam (Mauritius)
The scope of the project is to make use of the...
Nondvo Multi-purpose Project (Eswatini)
Nondvo multi-purpose dam provides potable water...
Little Beles Storage Plant (Ethiopia)
Reservoir for water supply with a storage capacity equal to 3.5 Mm³.