2015 - 2017
Description for Bagré Multi-purpose Project (Burkina Faso)
Bagré multipurpose scheme was built in 1993 and is located along Nakambé river.
The dam and hydropower plant are operating with a reservoir partially filled with sediments. The assignment consists in the appraisal of the current conditions of the project especially in order to allow a further development of the irrigation uses of the reservoir.
- Catchment (Surface = 33'500 km2)
- Earthfill dam (H = 41 m, L = 4,5 km, Reservoir = 1'700 Mm3)
- Hydropower production (No. 2 Kaplan Turbines, IP = 17 MW)
- Irrigation (No. 2 Irrigation canals, Irrigated surface = 8'100 hectares)
- Total installed population in the province (610'000 inhabitants)
- Sociologic survey aimed to the identification of water users
- Land cover study using satellite imagery and RUSLE model
- Execution of bathymetry on the whole reservoir (1'700 Mm3)
- Topographic survey with LiDAR technology an about 580 km2 surface
- Tender documents for reservoir refurbishment especially through de-silting works
Enguri Cascade Hydropower (Georgia)
ENGURI HPP Cascade envisages the construction of three hydropower plants on...
High Voltage Transmission System (GABON-CONGO)
The assignment, financed by European Union...
Kidunda Multi-Purpose Project (Tanzania)
Bituminous face rockfill dam for irrigation, water supply and hydropower...
Kabuyanda Multi-Purpose Project (Uganda)
Kabuyanda is a multipurpose dam envisaged for agriculture (paddy rice and...
Ruzizi Transmission Lines (Africa)
Studio Pietrangeli is a consultancy firm specialized in transmission lines...
Rio Mannu Multi-Purpose Project (Italy)
Concrete gravity dam for water supply and irrigation to be constructed in two...
Tana Beles Multi-Purpose Project (Ethiopia)
The ambitious Tana Beles project was located in the Metekel district of...
Giurgiu Ramiresti Irrigation (Romania)
Irrigation scheme with water from the Danube and irrigated area of 155'000...
Roma Est Sewage Plant (Italy)
Sewage treatment plant for domestic and industrial waste water.