2015 - 2017
Description for Bagré (Burkina Faso)
Bagré multipurpose scheme was built in 1993 and is located along Nakambé river.
The dam and hydropower plant are operating with a reservoir partially filled with sediments. The assignment consists in the appraisal of the current conditions of the project especially in order to allow a further development of the irrigation uses of the reservoir.
- Catchment (Surface = 33'500 km2)
- Earthfill dam (H = 41 m, L = 4,5 km, Reservoir = 1'700 Mm3)
- Hydropower production (No. 2 Kaplan Turbines, IP = 17 MW)
- Irrigation (No. 2 Irrigation canals, Irrigated surface = 8'100 hectares)
- Total installed population in the province (610'000 inhabitants)
- Sociologic survey aimed to the identification of water users
- Land cover study using satellite imagery and RUSLE model
- Execution of bathymetry on the whole reservoir (1'700 Mm3)
- Topographic survey with LiDAR technology an about 580 km2 surface
- Tender documents for reservoir refurbishment especially through de-silting works
Djouè river hydroelettric plant (tributary of Congo).
Refurbishment of the Uvini hydropower plant.
Alto Temo (Italy)
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a capacity of 90 Mm³
Lusaka project including domestic water supply pipeline for the city of...
Simbirizzi (Settimo S. Pietro) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the...
Rockfill dam with bituminous facing (BFRd) with a reservoir for irrigation,...
PHASE 1: Achievement of a reservoir for flood control of the Temo...
Water supply system for the district of Abuja, including pipelines, pumping...
Dire Dam (Ethiopia)
Earthfill dam with impermeable core for water supply to Addis Ababa and to...