2015 - 2017
Description for Bagré (Burkina Faso)
Bagré multipurpose scheme was built in 1993 and is located along Nakambé river.
The dam and hydropower plant are operating with a reservoir partially filled with sediments. The assignment consists in the appraisal of the current conditions of the project especially in order to allow a further development of the irrigation uses of the reservoir.
- Catchment (Surface = 33'500 km2)
- Earthfill dam (H = 41 m, L = 4,5 km, Reservoir = 1'700 Mm3)
- Hydropower production (No. 2 Kaplan Turbines, IP = 17 MW)
- Irrigation (No. 2 Irrigation canals, Irrigated surface = 8'100 hectares)
- Total installed population in the province (610'000 inhabitants)
- Sociologic survey aimed to the identification of water users
- Land cover study using satellite imagery and RUSLE model
- Execution of bathymetry on the whole reservoir (1'700 Mm3)
- Topographic survey with LiDAR technology an about 580 km2 surface
- Tender documents for reservoir refurbishment especially through de-silting works
Jamaica 6 (Jamaica)
Jamaica 6 project includes the feasibility for six small hpps in Jamaica and...
Carpat PSP (Romania)
Pumped storage plant with an installed power of 300 MW.
Water storage for irrigation, capacity 58 Mm³.
Bumbuna (Sierra Leone)
This is one of our pet projects that we have...
Hydroelectric Power Plant, with IP = 525 MW, which the exploits of N° 5...
Namakhvani Cascade (Georgia)
Namakhvani HPP Cascade, includes the construction of three hydropower schemes...
Impianto Idroelettrico (PI = 255 MW) sul fiume Lunsemfwa a valle della diga...
Djouè river hydroelettric plant (tributary of Congo).
Kabwe urban water supply scheme.
Reservoir storage capacity: 12 Mm³.