Dankali depression - Eritrea
Salini Costruttori S.p.A.
1997 - 2000
Description for Dankel (Eritrea)
Multi-purpose project (underground hydropower plant, water supply, etc.) for the utilization of the Red Sea water.
- External port (Red Sea)
- Internal port for commercial and industrial use
- Canal A -navigable (L = 30 km, W = 15-50 m, d = 9 m)
- Sariga Dam –rockfill (L_crest = 1.5 km, H = 18 m)
- Canal B – navigable (L = 23 km, W = 30-60 m, d = 9 m)
- Mendah Dam – concrete (L_crest = 300 m, H = 22 m)
- Hydro-Power plant (IP = 500 MW, E = 1'000 GWh, No 2 Francis turbines)
- Tailrace tunnel (L = 6 km, D = 10 m)
- Transmission line - 132 kV (L = 480 km)
NAO (Sierra Leone)
Restore of the MV and LV distribution system in the two towns of Makeni and...
Kabwe urban water supply scheme.
Reservoir storage capacity: 12 Mm³.
Multi-purpose project (underground hydropower plant, water supply, etc.) for...
Santu Miali (Italy)
Refurbishment of the Santu Miali hydropower plant
Alto Temo (Italy)
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a capacity of 90 Mm³
Ruzizi Transmission Lines
Studio Pietrangeli is a consultancy firm specialized in transmission lines...
Uribante Doradas (Venezuela)
Hydroelectric project with IP = 300 MW.
Multi-purpose project on Lake Tana, including hydropower plant and irrigation...
San Lorenzo (Italy)
San Lorenzo (Sestu) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the water...