Dankali depression - Eritrea
Salini Costruttori S.p.A.
1997 - 2000
Description for Dankel (Eritrea)
Multi-purpose project (underground hydropower plant, water supply, etc.) for the utilization of the Red Sea water.
- External port (Red Sea)
- Internal port for commercial and industrial use
- Canal A -navigable (L = 30 km, W = 15-50 m, d = 9 m)
- Sariga Dam –rockfill (L_crest = 1.5 km, H = 18 m)
- Canal B – navigable (L = 23 km, W = 30-60 m, d = 9 m)
- Mendah Dam – concrete (L_crest = 300 m, H = 22 m)
- Hydro-Power plant (IP = 500 MW, E = 1'000 GWh, No 2 Francis turbines)
- Tailrace tunnel (L = 6 km, D = 10 m)
- Transmission line - 132 kV (L = 480 km)
Grand Ethiopian Renassaince Dam
This majestic project, born of the vision and...
Rio Mannu (Italy)
Concrete gravity dam for water supply and irrigation to be constructed in two...
Ruzizi Transmission Lines
Studio Pietrangeli is a consultancy firm specialized in transmission lines...
Ulu Jelai (Malaysia)
Vranduk (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Vranduk project consists in a run off river power plant with an installed...
Storage works for Famagusta urban water supply.
Water storage for irrigation, capacity 58 Mm³.
Kabwe urban water supply scheme.
Reservoir storage capacity: 12 Mm³.
Enguri Cascade (Georgia)
ENGURI HPP Cascade envisages the construction of three hydropower plants on...