Dankali depression - Eritrea
Salini Costruttori S.p.A.
1997 - 2000
Description for Dankel Multi-Purpose Project (Eritrea)
Multi-purpose project (underground hydropower plant, water supply, etc.) for the utilization of the Red Sea water.
- External port (Red Sea)
- Internal port for commercial and industrial use
- Canal A -navigable ( L = 30 km, W = 15-50 m, d = 9 m )
- Sariga Dam – rockfill ( L_crest = 1.5 km, H = 18 m )
- Canal B – navigable ( L = 23 km, W = 30-60 m, d = 9 m )
- Mendah Dam – concrete ( L_crest = 300 m, H = 22 m )
- Hydro-Power plant ( IP = 500 MW, E = 1'000 GWh, No 2 Francis turbines )
- Tailrace tunnel ( L = 6 km, D = 10 m )
- Transmission line - 132 kV ( L = 480 km )
King Talal Hydropower (Jordan)
The assignment comprises the assessment of conditions of the existing plant...
Bwari Aqueduct (Nigeria)
Water supply system for the district of Abuja, including pipelines, pumping...
Kidunda Multi-Purpose Project (Tanzania)
Bituminous face rockfill dam for irrigation, water supply and hydropower...
High Voltage Transmission System (GABON-CONGO)
The assignment, financed by European Union...
HV Transmission Lines (Tanzania)
This is a feasibility study of high voltage...
Roma Est Sewage Plant (Italy)
Sewage treatment plant for domestic and industrial waste water.
Dabus Hydropower (Ethiopia)
Dabus HPP cascade is located on the Dabus river, a north-flowing tributary of...
Rio Grande Hydropower (Argentina)
Hydroelectric Plant with Pumped Station.
Djoué Hydropower (Congo)
Djouè river hydroelettric plant (tributary of Congo).