Dankali depression - Eritrea
Salini Costruttori S.p.A.
1997 - 2000
Description for Dankel (Eritrea)
Multi-purpose project (underground hydropower plant, water supply, etc.) for the utilization of the Red Sea water.
- External port (Red Sea)
- Internal port for commercial and industrial use
- Canal A -navigable (L = 30 km, W = 15-50 m, d = 9 m)
- Sariga Dam –rockfill (L_crest = 1.5 km, H = 18 m)
- Canal B – navigable (L = 23 km, W = 30-60 m, d = 9 m)
- Mendah Dam – concrete (L_crest = 300 m, H = 22 m)
- Hydro-Power plant (IP = 500 MW, E = 1'000 GWh, No 2 Francis turbines)
- Tailrace tunnel (L = 6 km, D = 10 m)
- Transmission line - 132 kV (L = 480 km)
Refurbishment of the Uvini hydropower plant.
Millennium Park (Nigeria)
Design of hydraulic works, water supply and irrigation system, reservoir and...
Arda Cascade (Bulgaria)
Hydropower cascade including the existing plants of Karjali (IP = 106 MW),...
Dam built to provide a reservoir for the urban water supply of Genoa.
Kabwe urban water supply scheme.
Reservoir storage capacity: 12 Mm³.
Vranduk (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Vranduk project consists in a run off river power plant with an installed...
Grand Ethiopian Renassaince Dam
This majestic project, born of the vision and...
Hydroelectric project on the Victoria Nile River within an installed power of...
Multi-purpose project on Lake Tana, including hydropower plant and irrigation...