Brazzaville - Congo
Ministry of Public Works – Congo (in collaboration with Salini Costruttori S.p.A.)
1976 - 1977
Description for Djoue (Congo)
Djouè river hydroelettric plant (tributary of Congo).
- Existing plant characteristics
- Reservoir (V = 8 Mm³)
- Installed capacity (IP = 14 MW)
- Max gross head (H = 25 m)
- Max turbine discharge (Q = 72 m³/s)
- Upgrading works
- Raising of the weir
- New surge tank
- Enlargement of existing power house
- Upgraded plant characteristics
- Reservoir (V = 18 Mm³)
- Installed capacity (IP = 30 MW)
- Max gross head (H = 27.5 m)
- Max turbine discharge (Q = 150 m³/s)
Anguilles dam (Mauritius)
The scope of the project is to make use of the water resources of the...
Gibe V (Ethiopia)
Gibe V is the fifth stage of the Gibe-Omo hydroelectric cascade which...
Little Beles (Ethiopia)
Reservoir for water supply with a storage capacity equal to 3.5 Mm³.
Santu Miali (Italy)
Refurbishment of the Santu Miali hydropower plant
Montedoglio dam has suffered some damages at the spillway and dam body due to...
Vranduk (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Vranduk project consists in a run off river power plant with an installed...
Hydroelectric Power Plant, with IP = 525 MW, which the exploits of N° 5...
Millennium Park (Nigeria)
Design of hydraulic works, water supply and irrigation system, reservoir and...
San Lorenzo (Italy)
San Lorenzo (Sestu) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the water...