Brazzaville - Congo
Ministry of Public Works – Congo (in collaboration with Salini Costruttori S.p.A.)
1976 - 1977
Description for Djoue (Congo)
Djouè river hydroelettric plant (tributary of Congo).
- Existing plant characteristics
- Reservoir (V = 8 Mm³)
- Installed capacity (IP = 14 MW)
- Max gross head (H = 25 m)
- Max turbine discharge (Q = 72 m³/s)
- Upgrading works
- Raising of the weir
- New surge tank
- Enlargement of existing power house
- Upgraded plant characteristics
- Reservoir (V = 18 Mm³)
- Installed capacity (IP = 30 MW)
- Max gross head (H = 27.5 m)
- Max turbine discharge (Q = 150 m³/s)
NAO (Sierra Leone)
Restore of the MV and LV distribution system in the two towns of Makeni and...
Bituminous face rockfill dam for irrigation, water supply and hydropower...
Santu Miali (Italy)
Refurbishment of the Santu Miali hydropower plant
Arda Cascade (Bulgaria)
Hydropower cascade including the existing plants of Karjali (IP = 106 MW),...
Water storage for irrigation, capacity 58 Mm³.
Rio Mannu (Italy)
Concrete gravity dam for water supply and irrigation to be constructed in two...
Hydroelectric project on the Victoria Nile River within an installed power of...
Simbirizzi (Settimo S. Pietro) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the...
Montedoglio dam has suffered some damages at the spillway and dam body due to...