Brazzaville - Congo
Ministry of Public Works – Congo (in collaboration with Salini Costruttori S.p.A.)
1976 - 1977
Description for Djoue (Congo)
Djouè river hydroelettric plant (tributary of Congo).
- Existing plant characteristics
- Reservoir (V = 8 Mm³)
- Installed capacity (IP = 14 MW)
- Max gross head (H = 25 m)
- Max turbine discharge (Q = 72 m³/s)
- Upgrading works
- Raising of the weir
- New surge tank
- Enlargement of existing power house
- Upgraded plant characteristics
- Reservoir (V = 18 Mm³)
- Installed capacity (IP = 30 MW)
- Max gross head (H = 27.5 m)
- Max turbine discharge (Q = 150 m³/s)
Gibe V (Ethiopia)
Gibe V is the fifth stage of the Gibe-Omo hydroelectric cascade which...
Kabwe urban water supply scheme.
Reservoir storage capacity: 12 Mm³.
Water storage for irrigation, capacity 58 Mm³.
Dabus HPP cascade is located on the Dabus river, a north-flowing tributary of...
Lusaka project including domestic water supply pipeline for the city of...
Bagré (Burkina Faso)
Bagré multipurpose scheme was built in 1993 and is located along Nakambé...
Montedoglio dam has suffered some damages at the spillway and dam body due to...
Gibe III (Ethiopia)
The design of this record breaking 250 m high...
Uribante Doradas (Venezuela)
Hydroelectric project with IP = 300 MW.