Brazzaville - Congo
Ministry of Public Works – Congo (in collaboration with Salini Costruttori S.p.A.)
1976 - 1977
Description for Djoue (Congo)
Djouè river hydroelettric plant (tributary of Congo).
- Existing plant characteristics
- Reservoir (V = 8 Mm³)
- Installed capacity (IP = 14 MW)
- Max gross head (H = 25 m)
- Max turbine discharge (Q = 72 m³/s)
- Upgrading works
- Raising of the weir
- New surge tank
- Enlargement of existing power house
- Upgraded plant characteristics
- Reservoir (V = 18 Mm³)
- Installed capacity (IP = 30 MW)
- Max gross head (H = 27.5 m)
- Max turbine discharge (Q = 150 m³/s)
Alto Temo (Italy)
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a capacity of 90 Mm³
PHASE 1: Achievement of a reservoir for flood control of the Temo...
Millennium Park (Nigeria)
Design of hydraulic works, water supply and irrigation system, reservoir and...
Santu Miali (Italy)
Refurbishment of the Santu Miali hydropower plant
Uribante Doradas (Venezuela)
Hydroelectric project with IP = 300 MW.
Carpat PSP (Romania)
Pumped storage plant with an installed power of 300 MW.
Porto Romano (Italy)
Yacht Harbour is on the right side of the Tevere River floodplain, about 1 km...
Limonlu HPP comprises 4 power plants in cascade to be constructed in 2 phases...
Kalivac Hydropower Plant has 108 MW of installed power.