Brazzaville - Congo
Ministry of Public Works – Congo (in collaboration with Salini Costruttori S.p.A.)
1976 - 1977
Description for Djoue (Congo)
Djouè river hydroelettric plant (tributary of Congo).
- Existing plant characteristics
- Reservoir (V = 8 Mm³)
- Installed capacity (IP = 14 MW)
- Max gross head (H = 25 m)
- Max turbine discharge (Q = 72 m³/s)
- Upgrading works
- Raising of the weir
- New surge tank
- Enlargement of existing power house
- Upgraded plant characteristics
- Reservoir (V = 18 Mm³)
- Installed capacity (IP = 30 MW)
- Max gross head (H = 27.5 m)
- Max turbine discharge (Q = 150 m³/s)
Jamaica 5 (Jamaica)
This project includes prefeasibility and feasibility studies for five small...
Dam built to provide a reservoir for the urban water supply of Genoa.
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation of the existing Hermitage...
Dabus HPP cascade is located on the Dabus river, a north-flowing tributary of...
La Gogue (Seychelles)
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation and upgrade of the existing...
Vranduk (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Vranduk project consists in a run off river power plant with an installed...
Bagré (Burkina Faso)
Bagré multipurpose scheme was built in 1993 and is located along Nakambé...
Water storage for irrigation, capacity 58 Mm³.
Maswa project including domestic water supply pipeline for the district...