Hydro Energy Corporation
2016 - in progress
Description for Enguri Cascade Hydropower (Georgia)
ENGURI HPP Cascade envisages the construction of three hydropower plants on the Enguri River with a total installed capacity of 560 MW (energy annual production 2185 GWh/y).
IELI HPP ( 80 MW )
- RCC Dam ( H = 60 m; V reservoir = 4 Mm3 )
- Tunnel ( L = 15 Km, D = 4 m )
- Penstock ( L = 1 km, D = 3.5 m )
- Power House ( Outdoor, Gross Head = 278 m, IP = 80 MW, N° 2 Francis, E = 305 GWh/y )
KVANCHIANARI HPP ( 230 MW )
- RCC Dam ( H = 65 m; V reservoir = 5.7 Mm3 )
- Tunnel ( L = 19 km, D = 6 m )
- Penstock Shaft ( H = 250 m, D = 5 m )
- Power House ( Outdoor, Gross Head = 298 m, IP = 230 MW, N° 3 Francis, E = 920 GWh/y )
DIZI HPP ( 250 MW )
- Concrete Gravity Dam ( H = 65 m, V reservoir = 5 Mm3 )
- Tunnel ( L = 10 km, D = 7.5 m )
- Penstock Shaft ( H = 150 m, D = 6.5 m )
- Power House ( Outdoor, Gross Head = 195 m, IP= 250 MW, N° 3 Francis, E = 960 GWh/y )
- Phase I: Prefeasibility Study
- Phase II: Feasibility Study of the Cascade
- Phase III: Basic Design
- Environmental and social impact assessment
- Dam Safety Plan and EPP
- Tender Documents
Vranduk Hydropower (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Vranduk project consists in a run off river power plant with an installed...
Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam (Ethiopia)
The Grand Ethiopian Renaissance dam project is a...
Kidunda Multi-Purpose Project (Tanzania)
Bituminous face rockfill dam for irrigation, water supply and hydropower...
Santu Miali Hydropower (Italy)
Refurbishment of the Santu Miali hydropower plant
Batoka Gorge Hydropower (Zambia/Zimbabwe)
The prestigious project of Batoka Gorge, with...
Ruzizi Transmission Lines (Africa)
Studio Pietrangeli is a consultancy firm specialized in transmission lines...
Bwari Aqueduct (Nigeria)
Water supply system for the district of Abuja, including pipelines, pumping...
Gibe II Hydropower Plant (Ethiopia)
Gibe II hydropower plant is the second stage of...
Little Beles Storage Plant (Ethiopia)
Reservoir for water supply with a storage capacity equal to 3.5 Mm³.