Oromia region - Ethiopia
Salini Costruttori S.p.A.
2008 – 2009
Description for Gibe V (Ethiopia)
Gibe V is the fifth stage of the Gibe-Omo hydroelectric cascade which includes Gilgel Gibe, Gibe II (operating), Gibe III (under completion) and Gibe IV (planned).
- RCC Gravity Dam (H = 78 m, L_crest = 580 m)
- Spillway on dam body (N° 10 gates, W x H 12x19 m)
- River Diversion Works (No. 2 culverts, D = 12 m, L = 240 m)
- Cofferdam (H = 20 m, L = 240 m , rockfill with internal membrane)
- Dam body Power House (No. 10 Francis turbines, IP = 10x66 MW)
- Switchyard (200 x 150 m, 400 kV line bays)
Maswa project including domestic water supply pipeline for the district...
Rio Grande (Argentina)
Hydroelectric Plant with Pumped Station.
King Talal (Jordan)
The assignment comprises the assessment of conditions of the existing plant...
Bagré (Burkina Faso)
Bagré multipurpose scheme was built in 1993 and is located along Nakambé...
Refurbishment of the Uvini hydropower plant.
Carpat PSP (Romania)
Pumped storage plant with an installed power of 300 MW.
Dam built to provide a reservoir for the urban water supply of Genoa.
Millennium Park (Nigeria)
Design of hydraulic works, water supply and irrigation system, reservoir and...
Kabuyanda is a multipurpose dam envisaged for agriculture (paddy rice and...