Oromia region - Ethiopia
Salini Costruttori S.p.A.
2008 – 2009
Description for Gibe V (Ethiopia)
Gibe V is the fifth stage of the Gibe-Omo hydroelectric cascade which includes Gilgel Gibe, Gibe II (operating), Gibe III (under completion) and Gibe IV (planned).
- RCC Gravity Dam (H = 78 m, L_crest = 580 m)
- Spillway on dam body (N° 10 gates, W x H 12x19 m)
- River Diversion Works (No. 2 culverts, D = 12 m, L = 240 m)
- Cofferdam (H = 20 m, L = 240 m , rockfill with internal membrane)
- Dam body Power House (No. 10 Francis turbines, IP = 10x66 MW)
- Switchyard (200 x 150 m, 400 kV line bays)
Rio Grande (Argentina)
Hydroelectric Plant with Pumped Station.
Alto Temo (Italy)
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a capacity of 90 Mm³
La Gogue (Seychelles)
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation and upgrade of the existing...
Water storage for irrigation, capacity 58 Mm³.
Tana Beles (Ethiopia)
The ambitious Tana Beles project was located in the Metekel district of...
Water supply system for the district of Abuja, including pipelines, pumping...
Refurbishment of the Uvini hydropower plant.
Kalivac Hydropower Plant has 108 MW of installed power.
Rockfill dam with bituminous facing (BFRd) with a reservoir for irrigation,...