Oromia region - Ethiopia
1995 - 2003
Description for Gilgel Gibe (Ethiopia)
Hydroelectric power plant (IP = 200 MW) including rockfill dam, underground power house and auxiliary works.
- Rockfill Dam with bituminous upstream facing (H = 40 m, L = 1'600 m, Embankment volume V = 2.5 Mm³, bituminous face A = 105.000 m²)
- Spillway (No. 4 gates 12x8.5 m, L = 48m, Q = 2'250 m³/s)
- Power Tunnel (L = 8.8 km, D = 5.5 m)
- Surge Shaft (H = 110 m, D = 14 m)
- Underground Power House (83x22, 5x41 m, No. 3 Francis turbines, IP = 3x66,7 MW)
Rockfill dam with bituminous facing (BFRd) with a reservoir for irrigation,...
Chespi is the first hydroelectric project of the Guayllabamba cascade with an...
Rio Grande (Argentina)
Hydroelectric Plant with Pumped Station.
Jamaica 6 (Jamaica)
Jamaica 6 project includes the feasibility for six small hpps in Jamaica and...
Bituminous face rockfill dam for irrigation, water supply and hydropower...
Millennium Park (Nigeria)
Design of hydraulic works, water supply and irrigation system, reservoir and...
Jamaica 5 (Jamaica)
This project includes prefeasibility and feasibility studies for five small...
Alto Temo (Italy)
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a capacity of 90 Mm³
Water storage for irrigation, capacity 58 Mm³.