Oromia region - Ethiopia
1995 - 2003
Description for Gilgel Gibe Hydropower (Ethiopia)
Hydroelectric power plant (IP = 200 MW) including rockfill dam, underground power house and auxiliary works.
- Rockfill Dam with bituminous upstream facing ( H = 40 m, L = 1'600 m, Embankment volume V = 2.5 Mm³, bituminous face A = 105'000 m² )
- Spillway ( No. 4 gates 12x8.5 m, L = 48 m, Q = 2'250 m³/s )
- Power Tunnel ( L = 8.8 km, D = 5.5 m )
- Surge Shaft ( H = 110 m, D = 14 m )
- Underground Power House ( No. 3 Francis turbines, IP = 3x66,7 MW )
Uvini Hydropower (Italy)
Refurbishment of the Uvini hydropower plant.
Kidunda Multi-Purpose Project (Tanzania)
Bituminous face rockfill dam for irrigation, water supply and hydropower...
Vranduk Hydropower (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Vranduk project consists in a run off river power plant with an installed...
Maswa Aqueduct (Tanzania)
Maswa project including domestic water supply pipeline for the district...
Little Beles Storage Plant (Ethiopia)
Reservoir for water supply with a storage capacity equal to 3.5 Mm³.
Malagarasi Hydropower (Tanzania)
Malagarasi HPP will be a run-of-the river...
Mini Hydroelectric Power Plants (Jamaica)
Jamaica 6 project includes the feasibility for six small hpps in Jamaica and...
Ulu Jelai Hydropower (Malaysia)
Ulu Jelai project consists in a RCC gravity dam...
Lefkara Storage Plant (Cyprus)
Storage works for Famagusta urban water supply.