Oromia region - Ethiopia
1995 - 2003
Description for Gilgel Gibe Hydropower (Ethiopia)
Hydroelectric power plant (IP = 200 MW) including rockfill dam, underground power house and auxiliary works.
- Rockfill Dam with bituminous upstream facing ( H = 40 m, L = 1'600 m, Embankment volume V = 2.5 Mm³, bituminous face A = 105'000 m² )
- Spillway ( No. 4 gates 12x8.5 m, L = 48 m, Q = 2'250 m³/s )
- Power Tunnel ( L = 8.8 km, D = 5.5 m )
- Surge Shaft ( H = 110 m, D = 14 m )
- Underground Power House ( No. 3 Francis turbines, IP = 3x66,7 MW )
Uvini Hydropower (Italy)
Refurbishment of the Uvini hydropower plant.
Muchinga Hydropower (Zambia)
Hydroelectric plant (IP = 255 MW) on the Lunsemfwa river downstream of the...
Bujagali Hydropower (Uganda)
Hydroelectric project on the Victoria Nile River within an installed power of...
Arda Cascade (Bulgaria)
Hydropower cascade including the existing plants of Karjali (IP = 106 MW),...
Santu Miali Hydropower (Italy)
Refurbishment of the Santu Miali hydropower plant
Bwari Aqueduct (Nigeria)
Water supply system for the district of Abuja, including pipelines, pumping...
Anguilles Dam (Mauritius)
The scope of the project is to make use of the...
Hermitage Storage Plant (Jamaica)
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation of the existing Hermitage...
Dabus Hydropower (Ethiopia)
Dabus HPP cascade is located on the Dabus river, a north-flowing tributary of...