Oromia region - Ethiopia
1995 - 2003
Description for Gilgel Gibe (Ethiopia)
Hydroelectric power plant (IP = 200 MW) including rockfill dam, underground power house and auxiliary works.
- Rockfill Dam with bituminous upstream facing (H = 40 m, L = 1'600 m, Embankment volume V = 2.5 Mm³, bituminous face A = 105.000 m²)
- Spillway (No. 4 gates 12x8.5 m, L = 48m, Q = 2'250 m³/s)
- Power Tunnel (L = 8.8 km, D = 5.5 m)
- Surge Shaft (H = 110 m, D = 14 m)
- Underground Power House (83x22, 5x41 m, No. 3 Francis turbines, IP = 3x66,7 MW)
Dabus HPP cascade is located on the Dabus river, a north-flowing tributary of...
Chespi is the first hydroelectric project of the Guayllabamba cascade with an...
Storage works for Famagusta urban water supply.
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation of the existing Hermitage...
Vranduk (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Vranduk project consists in a run off river power plant with an installed...
Maswa project including domestic water supply pipeline for the district...
Djouè river hydroelettric plant (tributary of Congo).
Three-dam projects for irrigation purposes.
King Talal (Jordan)
The assignment comprises the assessment of conditions of the existing plant...