National Water Commission
2016 - 2019
Description for Hermitage Storage Plant (Jamaica)
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation of the existing Hermitage Dam that is the main storage reservoir for the Kingston Metropolitan Area (KSA).
- Hermitage Dam ( Concrete Gravity type: H = 45 m, L = 208 m )
- Reservoir Capacity: Vol. = 1.8 Mm3 (design) 1.23 (current)
- Intake controlled by 4 valves , of which 2 are currently operating
- Water Supply: V= 68,000 m3/d (design), 41,000 m3 with 16 hours of operation day
- Assessment of the conditions of the dam
- Bathymetrical survey, Investigations
- Feasibility study
- Detailed Design
- Tender Documents
- Environmental and social impact assessment
- Operating manuals, Watershed Management
Ruzizi's Transmission System (Africa)
The Ruzizi Transmission System's project was...
Muchinga Hydropower (Zambia)
Hydroelectric plant (IP = 255 MW) on the Lunsemfwa river downstream of the...
Qaliwana Hydropower (Fiji)
This is the first Studio Pietrangeli’s project...
Bosa Multi-purpose Project (Italy)
The Monte Crispu arch-gravity dam was realized...
Rio Grande Hydropower (Argentina)
Hydroelectric Plant with Pumped Station.
Nondvo Multi-purpose Project (Eswatini)
Nondvo multi-purpose dam provides potable water...
Mini Hydroelectric Power Plants (Jamaica)
Jamaica 6 project includes the feasibility for six small hpps in Jamaica and...
NAO Transmission Line (Sierra Leone)
Restore of the MV and LV distribution system in...
Kabuyanda Multi-Purpose Project (Uganda)
Kabuyanda is a multipurpose dam envisaged for agriculture (paddy rice and...