National Water Commission
2016 - in progress
Description for Hermitage Storage Plant (Jamaica)
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation of the existing Hermitage Dam that is the main storage reservoir for the Kingston Metropolitan Area (KSA).
- Hermitage Dam (Concrete Gravity type: H = 45 m, L = 208 m)
- Reservoir Capacity: Vol. = 1.8 Mm3 (design) 1.23 (current)
- Intake controlled by 4 valves , of which 2 are currently operating
- Water Supply : V= 68,000 m3/d (design), 41,000 m3 with 16 hours of operation day
- Assessment of the conditions of the dam
- Bathymetrical survey, Investigations
- Feasibility study
- Detailed Design
- Tender Documents
- Environmental and social impact assessment
- Operating manuals, Watershed Management
Giurgiu Ramiresti (Romania)
Irrigation scheme with water from the Danube and irrigated area of 155'000...
Namakhvani Cascade (Georgia)
Namakhvani HPP Cascade, includes the construction of three hydropower schemes...
Hydropower Projects (Ghana)
The scope of the assignment, commissioned by...
Qaliwana Hydropower (Fiji)
This is the first Studio Pietrangeli’s project...
Legadadi Dam (Ethiopia)
Addis Ababa urban water supply scheme with a storage capacity of 40 Mm3.
Multi-purpose project (underground hydropower plant, water supply, etc.) for...
Kabuyanda is a multipurpose dam envisaged for agriculture (paddy rice and...
Lufubu Hydropower Cascade (Zambia)
LUFUBU HPP Cascade envisages the construction of three hydropower plants on...
Maswa project including domestic water supply pipeline for the district...