National Water Commission
2016 - 2019
Description for Hermitage Storage Plant (Jamaica)
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation of the existing Hermitage Dam that is the main storage reservoir for the Kingston Metropolitan Area (KSA).
- Hermitage Dam ( Concrete Gravity type: H = 45 m, L = 208 m )
- Reservoir Capacity: Vol. = 1.8 Mm3 (design) 1.23 (current)
- Intake controlled by 4 valves , of which 2 are currently operating
- Water Supply: V= 68,000 m3/d (design), 41,000 m3 with 16 hours of operation day
- Assessment of the conditions of the dam
- Bathymetrical survey, Investigations
- Feasibility study
- Detailed Design
- Tender Documents
- Environmental and social impact assessment
- Operating manuals, Watershed Management
Mulembo-Lelya Hydropower (Zambia)
Mulembo-Lelya is a hydropower project located...
Kabwe Aqueduct (Zambia)
Kabwe urban water supply scheme.
Reservoir storage capacity: 12 Mm³.
Kakono Hydropower (Tanzania)
Kakono will be a Hydropower Plant located on the...
Kariba Dam (Zambia-Zimbabwe)
This project foresees the rehabilitation for the...
Pontecosi Dam (Italy)
Pontecosi dam is a concrete gravity structure...
Bujagali Hydropower (Uganda)
Hydroelectric project on the Victoria Nile River within an installed power of...
Porto Romano Multi-Purpose Project (Italy)
Yacht Harbour is on the right side of the Tevere River floodplain, about 1 km...
Plaine Hollandaise Dam ( Seychelles )
The project is aimed at increasing the drinking...
Namakhvani Hydropower (Georgia)
Namakhvani hydropower cascade, envisages the...