National Water Commission
2016 - 2019
Description for Hermitage Storage Plant (Jamaica)
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation of the existing Hermitage Dam that is the main storage reservoir for the Kingston Metropolitan Area (KSA).
- Hermitage Dam ( Concrete Gravity type: H = 45 m, L = 208 m )
- Reservoir Capacity: Vol. = 1.8 Mm3 (design) 1.23 (current)
- Intake controlled by 4 valves , of which 2 are currently operating
- Water Supply: V= 68,000 m3/d (design), 41,000 m3 with 16 hours of operation day
- Assessment of the conditions of the dam
- Bathymetrical survey, Investigations
- Feasibility study
- Detailed Design
- Tender Documents
- Environmental and social impact assessment
- Operating manuals, Watershed Management
Dankel Multi-Purpose Project (Eritrea)
Multi-purpose project (underground hydropower plant, water supply, etc.) for...
HV Transmission Lines (Tanzania)
This is a feasibility study and detailed design...
Mulembo-Lelya Hydropower (Zambia)
Mulembo-Lelya is a hydropower project located...
Ruzizi Transmission Lines (Africa)
Studio Pietrangeli is a consultancy firm specialized in transmission lines...
Djoué Hydropower (Congo)
Djouè river hydroelettric plant (tributary of Congo).
Chespi Hydropower (Ecuador)
Chespi is the first hydroelectric project of the Guayllabamba cascade with an...
Uribante Doradas Hydropower (Venezuela)
Hydroelectric project with IP = 300 MW.
Casteddu Irrigation Project (Italy)
Three-dam projects for irrigation purposes.
Millennium Park Multi-Purpose Project (Nigeria)
Design of hydraulic works, water supply and irrigation system, reservoir and...