National Water Commission
2016 - 2019
Description for Hermitage Storage Plant (Jamaica)
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation of the existing Hermitage Dam that is the main storage reservoir for the Kingston Metropolitan Area (KSA).
- Hermitage Dam ( Concrete Gravity type: H = 45 m, L = 208 m )
- Reservoir Capacity: Vol. = 1.8 Mm3 (design) 1.23 (current)
- Intake controlled by 4 valves , of which 2 are currently operating
- Water Supply: V= 68,000 m3/d (design), 41,000 m3 with 16 hours of operation day
- Assessment of the conditions of the dam
- Bathymetrical survey, Investigations
- Feasibility study
- Detailed Design
- Tender Documents
- Environmental and social impact assessment
- Operating manuals, Watershed Management
Kakono Hydropower (Tanzania)
Kakono will be a Hydropower Plant located on the...
Chespi Hydropower (Ecuador)
Chespi is the first hydroelectric project of the Guayllabamba cascade with an...
Batoka Transmission System (Zambia/Zimbabwe)
The Batoka Gorge Hydroelectric Scheme (BGHES)...
Koysha Hydropower (Ethiopia)
Koysha (2’160 MW, under construction) is the...
Tana Beles Multi-Purpose Project (Ethiopia)
The ambitious Tana Beles project was located in the Metekel district of...
Rogun Hydropower (Tajikistan)
The Rogun Hydropower Plant, on the Vakhsh river...
Beles Multi-purpose Project (Ethiopia)
The Beles multi-purpose project is a hydropower...
Hermitage Storage Plant (Jamaica)
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation of the existing Hermitage...
King Talal Hydropower (Jordan)
The project is aimed at the careful use of water...