Kalivac - Albania
ENEL POWER S.p.A.
2000 - 2001
Description for Kalivac Hydropower (Albania)
Kalivac Hydropower Plant has 108 MW of installed power.
- Reservoir ( V = 350 Mm³ )
- River Diversion ( Q = 2'500 m³/s )
- Steel sheet pile cellular cofferdam
- Concrete Gravity Dam ( H = 80 m, L = 375 m, V = 540'000 m³ )
- Spillway ( N° 15 gates 5.5x12.5 m, Ski-jump type, Q = 4'500 m³/s )
- No. 2 Outlet ( Q = 540 m³/s )
- No. 2 Intake ( Q = 285 m³/s )
- Outdoor Power House ( No. 2 Kaplan turbines + No. 1 Francis turbine, IP = 107.4 MW )
- No. 2 Transformers ( Rated voltage = 150 / 10 kV, Rated power = 63 MVA )
Porto Romano Multi-Purpose Project (Italy)
Yacht Harbour is on the right side of the Tevere River floodplain, about 1 km...
Gibe V Multi-Purpose Project (Ethiopia)
The Gibe V (660 MW) multipurpose project is the...
Santu Miali Hydropower (Italy)
Refurbishment of the Santu Miali hydropower plant
Lufubu Hydropower Cascade (Zambia)
The Lufubu hydropower cascade includes three plants (Lufubu 1, 2 and...
Qaliwana Hydropower (Fiji)
This is the first Studio Pietrangeli’s project...
Roma Est Sewage Plant (Italy)
Sewage treatment plant for domestic and industrial waste water.
Legadadi Dam (Ethiopia)
The purpose of the reservoir is to regulate the...
Uvini Hydropower (Italy)
Refurbishment of the Uvini hydropower plant.
Lower Diamphwe Multi-Purpose Project (Malawi)
This project includes the Lower Diamphwe Multipurpose Dam and associated...