Kalivac - Albania
ENEL POWER S.p.A.
2000 - 2001
Description for Kalivac (Albania)
Kalivac Hydropower Plant has 108 MW of installed power.
- Reservoir (V = 350 Mm³)
- River Diversion (Q = 2'500 m³/s)
- Steel sheet pile cellular cofferdam
- Concrete Gravity Dam (H = 80 m, L = 375 m, V = 540'000 m³)
- Spillway (N° 15 gates 5.5x12.5 m, Ski-jump type, Q = 4'500 m³/s)
- No. 2 Outlet (Q = 540 m³/s)
- No. 2 Intake (Q = 285 m³/s)
- Outdoor Power House (No. 2 Kaplan turbines + No. 1 Francis turbine, IP = 107.4 MW)
- No. 2 Transformers (Rated voltage = 150 / 10 kV, Rated power = 63 MVA)
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a reservoir capacity of 42...
Grand Ethiopian Renassaince Dam
This majestic project, born of the vision and...
Namakhvani Cascade (Georgia)
Namakhvani HPP Cascade, includes the construction of three hydropower schemes...
Millennium Park (Nigeria)
Design of hydraulic works, water supply and irrigation system, reservoir and...
Hydroelectric project on the Victoria Nile River within an installed power of...
Tana Beles (Ethiopia)
The ambitious Tana Beles project was located in the Metekel district of...
Hydroelectric Power Plant, with IP = 525 MW, which the exploits of N° 5...
Gibe V (Ethiopia)
Gibe V is the fifth stage of the Gibe-Omo hydroelectric cascade which...
Maswa project including domestic water supply pipeline for the district...