Kalivac - Albania
ENEL POWER S.p.A.
2000 - 2001
Description for Kalivac (Albania)
Kalivac Hydropower Plant has 108 MW of installed power.
- Reservoir (V = 350 Mm³)
- River Diversion (Q = 2'500 m³/s)
- Steel sheet pile cellular cofferdam
- Concrete Gravity Dam (H = 80 m, L = 375 m, V = 540'000 m³)
- Spillway (N° 15 gates 5.5x12.5 m, Ski-jump type, Q = 4'500 m³/s)
- No. 2 Outlet (Q = 540 m³/s)
- No. 2 Intake (Q = 285 m³/s)
- Outdoor Power House (No. 2 Kaplan turbines + No. 1 Francis turbine, IP = 107.4 MW)
- No. 2 Transformers (Rated voltage = 150 / 10 kV, Rated power = 63 MVA)
Bituminous face rockfill dam for irrigation, water supply and hydropower...
Giurgiu Ramiresti (Romania)
Irrigation scheme with water from the Danube and irrigated area of 155'000...
NAO (Sierra Leone)
Restore of the MV and LV distribution system in the two towns of Makeni and...
King Talal (Jordan)
The assignment comprises the assessment of conditions of the existing plant...
Jamaica 5 (Jamaica)
This project includes prefeasibility and feasibility studies for five small...
La Gogue (Seychelles)
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation and upgrade of the existing...
Little Beles (Ethiopia)
Reservoir for water supply with a storage capacity equal to 3.5 Mm³.
Addis Ababa urban water supply scheme with a storage capacity of 40 Mm3.
Multi-purpose project on Lake Tana, including hydropower plant and irrigation...