Kalivac - Albania
ENEL POWER S.p.A.
2000 - 2001
Description for Kalivac (Albania)
Kalivac Hydropower Plant has 108 MW of installed power.
- Reservoir (V = 350 Mm³)
- River Diversion (Q = 2'500 m³/s)
- Steel sheet pile cellular cofferdam
- Concrete Gravity Dam (H = 80 m, L = 375 m, V = 540'000 m³)
- Spillway (N° 15 gates 5.5x12.5 m, Ski-jump type, Q = 4'500 m³/s)
- No. 2 Outlet (Q = 540 m³/s)
- No. 2 Intake (Q = 285 m³/s)
- Outdoor Power House (No. 2 Kaplan turbines + No. 1 Francis turbine, IP = 107.4 MW)
- No. 2 Transformers (Rated voltage = 150 / 10 kV, Rated power = 63 MVA)
Namakhvani Cascade (Georgia)
Namakhvani HPP Cascade, includes the construction of three hydropower schemes...
Gilgel Gibe (Ethiopia)
Hydroelectric power plant (IP = 200 MW) including rockfill dam, underground...
PHASE 1: Achievement of a reservoir for flood control of the Temo...
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation of the existing Hermitage...
Little Beles (Ethiopia)
Reservoir for water supply with a storage capacity equal to 3.5 Mm³.
Ulu Jelai (Malaysia)
San Lorenzo (Italy)
San Lorenzo (Sestu) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the water...
Grand Ethiopian Renassaince Dam
This majestic project, born of the vision and...
Djouè river hydroelettric plant (tributary of Congo).