Kalivac - Albania
ENEL POWER S.p.A.
2000 - 2001
Description for Kalivac Hydropower (Albania)
Kalivac Hydropower Plant has 108 MW of installed power.
- Reservoir ( V = 350 Mm³ )
- River Diversion ( Q = 2'500 m³/s )
- Steel sheet pile cellular cofferdam
- Concrete Gravity Dam ( H = 80 m, L = 375 m, V = 540'000 m³ )
- Spillway ( N° 15 gates 5.5x12.5 m, Ski-jump type, Q = 4'500 m³/s )
- No. 2 Outlet ( Q = 540 m³/s )
- No. 2 Intake ( Q = 285 m³/s )
- Outdoor Power House ( No. 2 Kaplan turbines + No. 1 Francis turbine, IP = 107.4 MW )
- No. 2 Transformers ( Rated voltage = 150 / 10 kV, Rated power = 63 MVA )
Rogun Hydropower (Tajikistan)
The Rogun Hydropower Plant, on the Vakhsh river...
Dankel Multi-Purpose Project (Eritrea)
Multi-purpose project (underground hydropower plant, water supply, etc.) for...
Busalletta Dam (Italy)
Dam built to provide a reservoir for the urban water supply of Genoa.
Rwanda HV Transmission Lines (Rwanda)
The scope of the High Voltage Transmission Lines...
Genzano Storage Plant (Italy)
Water storage for irrigation, capacity 58 Mm³.
Koysha Hydropower (Ethiopia)
Koysha (2’160 MW, under construction) is the...
Uribante Doradas Hydropower (Venezuela)
Hydroelectric project with IP = 300 MW.
Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam (Ethiopia)
The Grand Ethiopian Renaissance dam project is a...
Muchinga Hydropower (Zambia)
Hydroelectric plant (IP = 255 MW) on the Lunsemfwa river downstream of the...