Kalivac - Albania
ENEL POWER S.p.A.
2000 - 2001
Description for Kalivac Hydropower (Albania)
Kalivac Hydropower Plant has 108 MW of installed power.
- Reservoir ( V = 350 Mm³ )
- River Diversion ( Q = 2'500 m³/s )
- Steel sheet pile cellular cofferdam
- Concrete Gravity Dam ( H = 80 m, L = 375 m, V = 540'000 m³ )
- Spillway ( N° 15 gates 5.5x12.5 m, Ski-jump type, Q = 4'500 m³/s )
- No. 2 Outlet ( Q = 540 m³/s )
- No. 2 Intake ( Q = 285 m³/s )
- Outdoor Power House ( No. 2 Kaplan turbines + No. 1 Francis turbine, IP = 107.4 MW )
- No. 2 Transformers ( Rated voltage = 150 / 10 kV, Rated power = 63 MVA )
Kakono Hydropower (Tanzania)
Kakono will be a Hydropower Plant located on the...
Pontecosi Dam (Italy)
Pontecosi dam is a concrete gravity structure...
Kabwe Aqueduct (Zambia)
Kabwe urban water supply scheme.
Reservoir storage capacity: 12 Mm³.
Kikonge Multi-Purpose Project (Tanzania)
Kikonge is a multipurpose project foreseen for...
Kidunda Multi-Purpose Project (Tanzania)
Bituminous face rockfill dam for irrigation, water supply and hydropower...
Rio Grande Hydropower (Argentina)
Hydroelectric Plant with Pumped Station.
Gilgel Gibe Hydropower (Ethiopia)
The Gilgel Gibe hydropower plant is the first...
Acerenza Dam (Italy)
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a reservoir capacity of 42...
Dam Break Studies (Mauritius)
The assignment consists in the analysis of...