Kalivac - Albania
ENEL POWER S.p.A.
2000 - 2001
Description for Kalivac Hydropower (Albania)
Kalivac Hydropower Plant has 108 MW of installed power.
- Reservoir ( V = 350 Mm³ )
- River Diversion ( Q = 2'500 m³/s )
- Steel sheet pile cellular cofferdam
- Concrete Gravity Dam ( H = 80 m, L = 375 m, V = 540'000 m³ )
- Spillway ( N° 15 gates 5.5x12.5 m, Ski-jump type, Q = 4'500 m³/s )
- No. 2 Outlet ( Q = 540 m³/s )
- No. 2 Intake ( Q = 285 m³/s )
- Outdoor Power House ( No. 2 Kaplan turbines + No. 1 Francis turbine, IP = 107.4 MW )
- No. 2 Transformers ( Rated voltage = 150 / 10 kV, Rated power = 63 MVA )
Batoka Gorge Hydropower (Zambia/Zimbabwe)
The prestigious project of Batoka Gorge, with...
Djoué Hydropower (Congo)
Djouè river hydroelettric plant (tributary of Congo).
Gibe V Multi-purpose Project (Ethiopia)
Gibe V is the fifth stage of the Gibe-Omo hydroelectric cascade which...
Dam Break Studies (Mauritius)
The assignment consists in the analysis of...
Gibe II Hydropower (Ethiopia)
Gibe II is the second stage of the Gibe-Omo hydroelectric cascade which...
Rio Grande Hydropower (Argentina)
Hydroelectric Plant with Pumped Station.
NAO Transmission Line (Sierra Leone)
Restore of the MV and LV distribution system in...
Bwari Aqueduct (Nigeria)
Water supply system for the district of Abuja, including pipelines, pumping...
Rumakali Hydropower (Tanzania)
Hydroelectric Power Plant, with IP = 525 MW, which the exploits of N° 5...