Kalivac - Albania
ENEL POWER S.p.A.
2000 - 2001
Description for Kalivac (Albania)
Kalivac Hydropower Plant has 108 MW of installed power.
- Reservoir (V = 350 Mm³)
- River Diversion (Q = 2'500 m³/s)
- Steel sheet pile cellular cofferdam
- Concrete Gravity Dam (H = 80 m, L = 375 m, V = 540'000 m³)
- Spillway (N° 15 gates 5.5x12.5 m, Ski-jump type, Q = 4'500 m³/s)
- No. 2 Outlet (Q = 540 m³/s)
- No. 2 Intake (Q = 285 m³/s)
- Outdoor Power House (No. 2 Kaplan turbines + No. 1 Francis turbine, IP = 107.4 MW)
- No. 2 Transformers (Rated voltage = 150 / 10 kV, Rated power = 63 MVA)
Namakhvani Cascade (Georgia)
Namakhvani HPP Cascade, includes the construction of three hydropower schemes...
Rio Mannu (Italy)
Concrete gravity dam for water supply and irrigation to be constructed in two...
Uribante Doradas (Venezuela)
Hydroelectric project with IP = 300 MW.
Grand Anse Dam (Seychelles)
The water demand in Seychelles is continuously...
Vranduk (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Vranduk project consists in a run off river power plant with an installed...
Ulu Jelai (Malaysia)
Lufubu Hydropower Cascade (Zambia)
LUFUBU HPP Cascade envisages the construction of three hydropower plants on...
Gibe II Hydropower (Ethiopia)
Gibe II is the second stage of the Gibe-Omo hydroelectric cascade which...
Lefkara Storage Plant (Cyprus)
Storage works for Famagusta urban water supply.