Kalivac - Albania
ENEL POWER S.p.A.
2000 - 2001
Description for Kalivac Hydropower (Albania)
Kalivac Hydropower Plant has 108 MW of installed power.
- Reservoir ( V = 350 Mm³ )
- River Diversion ( Q = 2'500 m³/s )
- Steel sheet pile cellular cofferdam
- Concrete Gravity Dam ( H = 80 m, L = 375 m, V = 540'000 m³ )
- Spillway ( N° 15 gates 5.5x12.5 m, Ski-jump type, Q = 4'500 m³/s )
- No. 2 Outlet ( Q = 540 m³/s )
- No. 2 Intake ( Q = 285 m³/s )
- Outdoor Power House ( No. 2 Kaplan turbines + No. 1 Francis turbine, IP = 107.4 MW )
- No. 2 Transformers ( Rated voltage = 150 / 10 kV, Rated power = 63 MVA )
Kabwe Aqueduct (Zambia)
Kabwe urban water supply scheme.
Reservoir storage capacity: 12 Mm³.
Chespi Hydropower (Ecuador)
Chespi is the first hydroelectric project of the Guayllabamba cascade with an...
Kenya-Tanzania Interconnector (East Africa)
This cross-boundary interconnector is part of the HVAC transmission corridor...
Porto Romano Multi-Purpose Project (Italy)
Yacht Harbour is on the right side of the Tevere River floodplain, about 1 km...
King Talal Hydropower (Jordan)
The project is aimed at the careful use of water...
Carpat Pumped Storage Plant (Romania)
Pumped storage plant with an installed power of 300 MW.
Maswa Aqueduct (Tanzania)
Maswa project including domestic water supply pipeline for the district...
Bujagali Hydropower (Uganda)
Hydroelectric project on the Victoria Nile River within an installed power of...
Ruzizi's Transmission System (DRC-Rwanda-Burundi)
The Ruzizi Transmission System's project was...