Mikulazi Forest Reserve - Tanzania
Dar es Salaam Water & Sewage Authority (DAWASA)
2010 - in progress
Description for Kidunda (Tanzania)
Bituminous face rockfill dam for irrigation, water supply and hydropower purposes.
- Reservoir (A = 78 km², V_live = 280 Mm³)
- Rockfill Dam with bituminous facing (H = 21 m, L_crest = 860 m, V = 450'000 m³, A_grouting curtain = 24'000 m²)
- Gated spillway (L = 133 m, W = 117 m, No. 8 Gates, Q_design = 3'500 m³/s)
- Intake tower (H = 25 m, No. 4 Slide gate, HxW = 6x6 m)
- Outlet works (Type double barrel, L = 200 m, D = 6 m each)
- Tailrace Canal (L = 103 m, W = 30 m)
- Outdoor Power House (E = 60 GWh/y, IP = 20 MW, No. 2 Kaplan turbines)
- Resettlement (No. 5'000 People relocated, No. 2'000 Houses involved)
Impianto Idroelettrico (PI = 255 MW) sul fiume Lunsemfwa a valle della diga...
Bumbuna (Sierra Leone)
This is one of our pet projects that we have...
Lusaka project including domestic water supply pipeline for the city of...
Vranduk (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Vranduk project consists in a run off river power plant with an installed...
Dire Dam (Ethiopia)
Earthfill dam with impermeable core for water supply to Addis Ababa and to...
Reservoir capacity augmentation through the heightening of an existing...
Roma Est (Italy)
Sewage treatment plant for domestic and industrial waste water.
Jamaica 5 (Jamaica)
This project includes prefeasibility and feasibility studies for five small...
Gibe II (Ethiopia)
Gibe II is the second stage of the Gibe-Omo hydroelectric cascade which...