Mikulazi Forest Reserve - Tanzania
Dar es Salaam Water & Sewage Authority (DAWASA)
2010 - in progress
Description for Kidunda Multi-Purpose Project (Tanzania)
Bituminous face rockfill dam for irrigation, water supply and hydropower purposes.
- Reservoir ( A = 78 km², V_live = 280 Mm³ )
- Rockfill Dam with bituminous facing ( H = 21 m, L_crest = 860 m, V = 450'000 m³, A_grouting curtain = 24'000 m² )
- Gated spillway ( L = 133 m, W = 117 m, No. 8 Gates, Q_design = 3'500 m³/s )
- Intake tower ( H = 25 m, No. 4 Slide gate, HxW = 6x6 m )
- Outlet works ( Type double barrel, L = 200 m, D = 6 m each )
- Tailrace Canal ( L = 103 m, W = 30 m )
- Outdoor Power House ( E = 60 GWh/y, IP = 20 MW, No. 2 Kaplan turbines )
- Resettlement ( No. 5'000 People relocated, No. 2'000 Houses involved )
Bumbuna Hydropower (Sierra Leone)
The Bumbuna Hydroelectric Project (BHP) is the...
Vranduk Hydropower (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Vranduk project consists in a run off river power plant with an installed...
Hydropower Projects (Jamaica)
The scopes of the assignment, commissioned by...
Alto Temo Dam (Italy)
Alto Temo is a hollow gravity dam located in the...
Gibe II Hydropower Plant (Ethiopia)
Gibe II hydropower plant is the second stage of...
Dam Break Studies (Mauritius)
The assignment consists in the analysis of...
HV Transmission Lines (Tanzania)
This is a feasibility study of high voltage...
Djoué Hydropower (Congo)
Djouè river hydroelettric plant (tributary of Congo).
Limonlu Hydropower (Turkey)
Limonlu HPP comprises 4 power plants in cascade to be constructed in 2 phases...