Mikulazi Forest Reserve - Tanzania
Dar es Salaam Water & Sewage Authority (DAWASA)
2010 - in progress
Description for Kidunda Multi-Purpose Project (Tanzania)
Bituminous face rockfill dam for irrigation, water supply and hydropower purposes.
- Reservoir ( A = 78 km², V_live = 280 Mm³ )
- Rockfill Dam with bituminous facing ( H = 21 m, L_crest = 860 m, V = 450'000 m³, A_grouting curtain = 24'000 m² )
- Gated spillway ( L = 133 m, W = 117 m, No. 8 Gates, Q_design = 3'500 m³/s )
- Intake tower ( H = 25 m, No. 4 Slide gate, HxW = 6x6 m )
- Outlet works ( Type double barrel, L = 200 m, D = 6 m each )
- Tailrace Canal ( L = 103 m, W = 30 m )
- Outdoor Power House ( E = 60 GWh/y, IP = 20 MW, No. 2 Kaplan turbines )
- Resettlement ( No. 5'000 People relocated, No. 2'000 Houses involved )
Nondvo Multi-purpose Project (Eswatini)
Nondvo multi-purpose dam provides potable water...
Anguilles Dam (Mauritius)
The scope of the project is to make use of the...
Ruzizi's Transmission System (Africa)
The Ruzizi Transmission System's project was...
Ulu Jelai Hydropower (Malaysia)
Ulu Jelai project consists in a RCC gravity dam...
Batoka Transmission System (Zambia/Zimbabwe)
The Batoka Gorge Hydroelectric Scheme (BGHES)...
Hydropower Projects (Jamaica)
The scopes of the assignment, commissioned by...
Montedoglio Dam (Italy)
Montedoglio dam has suffered some damages at the...
Uribante Doradas Hydropower (Venezuela)
Hydroelectric project with IP = 300 MW.
Little Beles Storage Plant (Ethiopia)
Reservoir for water supply with a storage capacity equal to 3.5 Mm³.