Mikulazi Forest Reserve - Tanzania
Dar es Salaam Water & Sewage Authority (DAWASA)
2010 - in progress
Description for Kidunda Multi-Purpose Project (Tanzania)
Bituminous face rockfill dam for irrigation, water supply and hydropower purposes.
- Reservoir ( A = 78 km², V_live = 280 Mm³ )
- Rockfill Dam with bituminous facing ( H = 21 m, L_crest = 860 m, V = 450'000 m³, A_grouting curtain = 24'000 m² )
- Gated spillway ( L = 133 m, W = 117 m, No. 8 Gates, Q_design = 3'500 m³/s )
- Intake tower ( H = 25 m, No. 4 Slide gate, HxW = 6x6 m )
- Outlet works ( Type double barrel, L = 200 m, D = 6 m each )
- Tailrace Canal ( L = 103 m, W = 30 m )
- Outdoor Power House ( E = 60 GWh/y, IP = 20 MW, No. 2 Kaplan turbines )
- Resettlement ( No. 5'000 People relocated, No. 2'000 Houses involved )
Namakhvani Hydropower (Georgia)
Namakhvani hydropower cascade, envisages the...
Kabwe Aqueduct (Zambia)
Kabwe urban water supply scheme.
Reservoir storage capacity: 12 Mm³.
Lufubu Hydropower Cascade (Zambia)
The Lufubu hydropower cascade includes three...
Rumakali Hydropower (Tanzania)
Hydroelectric Power Plant, with IP = 525 MW, which the exploits of N° 5...
Bwari Aqueduct (Nigeria)
Water supply system for the district of Abuja, including pipelines, pumping...
Legadadi Dam (Ethiopia)
The purpose of the reservoir is to...
Nondvo Multi-purpose Project (Eswatini)
Nondvo multi-purpose dam provides potable water...
Kalivac Hydropower (Albania)
Kalivac Hydropower Plant has 108 MW of installed power.
Hydropower Projects (Jamaica)
The scopes of the assignment, commissioned by...