Mikulazi Forest Reserve - Tanzania
Dar es Salaam Water & Sewage Authority (DAWASA)
2010 - in progress
Description for Kidunda (Tanzania)
Bituminous face rockfill dam for irrigation, water supply and hydropower purposes.
- Reservoir (A = 78 km², V_live = 280 Mm³)
- Rockfill Dam with bituminous facing (H = 21 m, L_crest = 860 m, V = 450'000 m³, A_grouting curtain = 24'000 m²)
- Gated spillway (L = 133 m, W = 117 m, No. 8 Gates, Q_design = 3'500 m³/s)
- Intake tower (H = 25 m, No. 4 Slide gate, HxW = 6x6 m)
- Outlet works (Type double barrel, L = 200 m, D = 6 m each)
- Tailrace Canal (L = 103 m, W = 30 m)
- Outdoor Power House (E = 60 GWh/y, IP = 20 MW, No. 2 Kaplan turbines)
- Resettlement (No. 5'000 People relocated, No. 2'000 Houses involved)
Bagré Multi-purpose Project (Burkina Faso)
Bagré multipurpose scheme was built in 1993 and is located along Nakambé...
Maswa project including domestic water supply pipeline for the district...
Reservoir capacity augmentation through the heightening of an existing...
Water supply system for the district of Abuja, including pipelines, pumping...
Genzano Storage Plant (Italy)
Water storage for irrigation, capacity 58 Mm³.
Dam Break Studies (Mauritius)
The assignment consists in the analysis of...
Porto Romano (Italy)
Yacht Harbour is on the right side of the Tevere River floodplain, about 1 km...
Malagarasi Hydropower (Tanzania)
Malagarasi HPP will be a run-of-the river...
Ulu Jelai (Malaysia)