Mikulazi Forest Reserve - Tanzania
Dar es Salaam Water & Sewage Authority (DAWASA)
2010 - in progress
Description for Kidunda Multi-Purpose Project (Tanzania)
Bituminous face rockfill dam for irrigation, water supply and hydropower purposes.
- Reservoir ( A = 78 km², V_live = 280 Mm³ )
- Rockfill Dam with bituminous facing ( H = 21 m, L_crest = 860 m, V = 450'000 m³, A_grouting curtain = 24'000 m² )
- Gated spillway ( L = 133 m, W = 117 m, No. 8 Gates, Q_design = 3'500 m³/s )
- Intake tower ( H = 25 m, No. 4 Slide gate, HxW = 6x6 m )
- Outlet works ( Type double barrel, L = 200 m, D = 6 m each )
- Tailrace Canal ( L = 103 m, W = 30 m )
- Outdoor Power House ( E = 60 GWh/y, IP = 20 MW, No. 2 Kaplan turbines )
- Resettlement ( No. 5'000 People relocated, No. 2'000 Houses involved )
Gibe II Hydropower Plant (Ethiopia)
Gibe II hydropower plant is the second stage of...
Namakhvani Hydropower (Georgia)
Namakhvani hydropower cascade, envisages the...
Roma Est Sewage Plant (Italy)
Sewage treatment plant for domestic and industrial waste water.
Kalivac Hydropower (Albania)
Kalivac Hydropower Plant has 108 MW of installed power.
Acerenza Dam (Italy)
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a reservoir capacity of 42...
Casteddu Irrigation Project (Italy)
Three-dam projects for irrigation purposes.
Pontecosi Dam (Italy)
Pontecosi dam is a concrete gravity structure...
Mulembo-Lelya Hydropower (Zambia)
Mulembo-Lelya is a hydropower project located...
Lefkara Storage Plant (Cyprus)
Storage works for Famagusta urban water supply.