Public Utilities Corporation (PUC)
2016 - in progress
Description for La Gogue Dam (Seychelles)
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation and upgrade of the existing La Gogue dam and the construction of a new water treatment plant for the water supply scheme.
- La Gogue earthfill dam, raised of 6 m ( final dam H = 41 m, L crest = 200 m )
- Upgrading works for the drainage system, grouting screen, saddle grouting, etc.
- New side spillway ( L = 14 m, Q = 119 m3/s ) with stepped chute ( L = 150 m, w = 5 m ) and stilling basin
- Upgrade of intake tower, rehabilitated and raised of 6 m
- New Water Treatment Plant ( capacity of 4400 m3/day ) serving the water supply scheme for 13'000 people
- Design review and upgrade
- Tender documents for Dam Raising (FIDIC Red Book) and Water Treatment (FIDIC Yellow Book)
- Assistance during bidding process
- Construction supervision as FIDIC Engineer and Employer’s Representative
- Supervision during commissioning
King Talal Hydropower (Jordan)
The assignment comprises the assessment of conditions of the existing plant...
Hermitage Storage Plant (Jamaica)
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation of the existing Hermitage...
Casteddu Irrigation Project (Italy)
Three-dam projects for irrigation purposes.
Batoka Gorge Hydropower (Zambia/Zimbabwe)
The prestigious project of Batoka Gorge, with...
Gibe III Hydropower (Ethiopia)
Gibe III hydropower plant is the third stage of...
Malagarasi Hydropower (Tanzania)
Malagarasi HPP will be a run-of-the river...
NAO (Sierra Leone)
Restore of the MV and LV distribution system in the two towns of Makeni and...
Legadadi Dam (Ethiopia)
Addis Ababa urban water supply scheme with a storage capacity of 40 Mm3.
Maswa project including domestic water supply pipeline for the district...