Addis Ababa - Ethiopia
Salini Costruttori S.p.a.
1964 - 1970
Description for Legadadi (Ethiopia)
Addis Ababa urban water supply scheme with a storage capacity of 40 Mm3.
- Main Dam with Concrete Buttress (H = 46 m, L_crest = 450 m, V_concrete = 0.11 Mm³)
- Secondary Dam with Rockfill with bituminous facing (H = 20 m, L_crest = 600 m, V_embankment = 0.21 Mm³)
- Water Treatment Plant ( V_design = 50'000 m³/day)
- Steel Pipeline ( Φ 900 mm, L = 24 km)
- Reinforced Concrete Storage Tank (V = 20'000 m³)
- Spillway (Q_max des = 1'250 m³/s)
- Intake and Outlet Works
- Ancillary Works
- Water supply scheme Feasibility study
- Supervision and interpretation of geological and geotechnical site investigations
- Preliminary Design
- Contract Design
- Detailed Final Design and Construction Drawings
- Supervision of Construction on behalf of Contractor
Porto Romano (Italy)
Yacht Harbour is on the right side of the Tevere River floodplain, about 1 km...
Carpat PSP (Romania)
Pumped storage plant with an installed power of 300 MW.
Bituminous face rockfill dam for irrigation, water supply and hydropower...
Vranduk (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Vranduk project consists in a run off river power plant with an installed...
PHASE 1: Achievement of a reservoir for flood control of the Temo...
Little Beles (Ethiopia)
Reservoir for water supply with a storage capacity equal to 3.5 Mm³.
Rio Grande (Argentina)
Hydroelectric Plant with Pumped Station.
Jamaica 6 (Jamaica)
Jamaica 6 project includes the feasibility for six small hpps in Jamaica and...
Reservoir capacity augmentation through the heightening of an existing...