Addis Ababa - Ethiopia
Salini Costruttori S.p.a.
1964 - 1970
Description for Legadadi Dam (Ethiopia)
Addis Ababa urban water supply scheme with a storage capacity of 40 Mm3.
- Main Dam with Concrete Buttress ( H = 44 m, L_crest = 410 m, V_concrete = 0.11 Mm³ )
- Secondary Dam with Rockfill with bituminous facing ( H = 25 m, L_crest = 600 m, V_embankment = 0.21 Mm³ )
- Water Treatment Plant ( V_design = 50'000 m³/day )
- Steel Pipeline ( Φ 900 mm, L = 24 km )
- Reinforced Concrete Storage Tank ( V = 20'000 m³ )
- Spillway ( Q_max des = 1'250 m³/s )
- Intake and Outlet Works
- Ancillary Works
- Water supply scheme Feasibility study
- Supervision and interpretation of geological and geotechnical site investigations
- Preliminary Design
- Contract Design
- Detailed Final Design and Construction Drawings
- Supervision of Construction on behalf of Contractor
Qaliwana Hydropower (Fiji)
This is the first Studio Pietrangeli’s project...
Maccheronis Dam (Italy)
Reservoir capacity augmentation through the heightening of an existing...
Kabuyanda Multi-Purpose Project (Uganda)
Kabuyanda is a multipurpose dam envisaged for agriculture (paddy rice and...
Vranduk Hydropower (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Vranduk project consists in a run off river power plant with an installed...
Namakhvani Hydropower (Georgia)
Namakhvani hydropower cascade, envisages the...
Lefkara Storage Plant (Cyprus)
Storage works for Famagusta urban water supply.
Giurgiu Ramiresti Irrigation (Romania)
Irrigation scheme with water from the Danube and irrigated area of 155'000...
Uvini Hydropower (Italy)
Refurbishment of the Uvini hydropower plant.
Arda Cascade (Bulgaria)
Hydropower cascade including the existing plants of Karjali (IP = 106 MW),...