Addis Ababa - Ethiopia
Salini Costruttori S.p.a.
1964 - 1970
Description for Legadadi Dam (Ethiopia)
Addis Ababa urban water supply scheme with a storage capacity of 40 Mm3.
- Main Dam with Concrete Buttress ( H = 44 m, L_crest = 410 m, V_concrete = 0.11 Mm³ )
- Secondary Dam with Rockfill with bituminous facing ( H = 25 m, L_crest = 600 m, V_embankment = 0.21 Mm³ )
- Water Treatment Plant ( V_design = 50'000 m³/day )
- Steel Pipeline ( Φ 900 mm, L = 24 km )
- Reinforced Concrete Storage Tank ( V = 20'000 m³ )
- Spillway ( Q_max des = 1'250 m³/s )
- Intake and Outlet Works
- Ancillary Works
- Water supply scheme Feasibility study
- Supervision and interpretation of geological and geotechnical site investigations
- Preliminary Design
- Contract Design
- Detailed Final Design and Construction Drawings
- Supervision of Construction on behalf of Contractor
Malagarasi Hydropower (Tanzania)
Malagarasi HPP will be a run-of-the river...
Mulembo-Lelya Hydropower (Zambia)
Mulembo-Lelya is a hydropower project located...
Hydropower Projects (Jamaica)
The scopes of the assignment, commissioned by...
Kikonge Multi-Purpose Project (Tanzania)
Kikonge is a multipurpose project foreseen for...
Porto Romano Multi-Purpose Project (Italy)
Yacht Harbour is on the right side of the Tevere River floodplain, about 1 km...
Bujagali Hydropower (Uganda)
Hydroelectric project on the Victoria Nile River within an installed power of...
Bagré Multi-purpose Project (Burkina Faso)
Bagré multipurpose scheme was built in 1993 and is located along Nakambé...
Rumakali Hydropower (Tanzania)
Hydroelectric Power Plant, with IP = 525 MW, which the exploits of N° 5...
Dabus Hydropower (Ethiopia)
Dabus HPP cascade is located on the Dabus river, a north-flowing tributary of...