Addis Ababa - Ethiopia
Salini Costruttori S.p.a.
1964 - 1970
Description for Legadadi (Ethiopia)
Addis Ababa urban water supply scheme with a storage capacity of 40 Mm3.
- Main Dam with Concrete Buttress (H = 46 m, L_crest = 450 m, V_concrete = 0.11 Mm³)
- Secondary Dam with Rockfill with bituminous facing (H = 20 m, L_crest = 600 m, V_embankment = 0.21 Mm³)
- Water Treatment Plant ( V_design = 50'000 m³/day)
- Steel Pipeline ( Φ 900 mm, L = 24 km)
- Reinforced Concrete Storage Tank (V = 20'000 m³)
- Spillway (Q_max des = 1'250 m³/s)
- Intake and Outlet Works
- Ancillary Works
- Water supply scheme Feasibility study
- Supervision and interpretation of geological and geotechnical site investigations
- Preliminary Design
- Contract Design
- Detailed Final Design and Construction Drawings
- Supervision of Construction on behalf of Contractor
Hydroelectric Power Plant, with IP = 525 MW, which the exploits of N° 5...
Giurgiu Ramiresti (Romania)
Irrigation scheme with water from the Danube and irrigated area of 155'000...
San Lorenzo (Italy)
San Lorenzo (Sestu) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the water...
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a reservoir capacity of 42...
La Gogue (Seychelles)
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation and upgrade of the existing...
Chespi is the first hydroelectric project of the Guayllabamba cascade with an...
Refurbishment of the Uvini hydropower plant.
Uribante Doradas (Venezuela)
Hydroelectric project with IP = 300 MW.
Djouè river hydroelettric plant (tributary of Congo).