Addis Ababa - Ethiopia
Salini Costruttori S.p.a.
1964 - 1970
Description for Legadadi (Ethiopia)
Addis Ababa urban water supply scheme with a storage capacity of 40 Mm3.
- Main Dam with Concrete Buttress (H = 46 m, L_crest = 450 m, V_concrete = 0.11 Mm³)
- Secondary Dam with Rockfill with bituminous facing (H = 20 m, L_crest = 600 m, V_embankment = 0.21 Mm³)
- Water Treatment Plant ( V_design = 50'000 m³/day)
- Steel Pipeline ( Φ 900 mm, L = 24 km)
- Reinforced Concrete Storage Tank (V = 20'000 m³)
- Spillway (Q_max des = 1'250 m³/s)
- Intake and Outlet Works
- Ancillary Works
- Water supply scheme Feasibility study
- Supervision and interpretation of geological and geotechnical site investigations
- Preliminary Design
- Contract Design
- Detailed Final Design and Construction Drawings
- Supervision of Construction on behalf of Contractor
Millennium Park (Nigeria)
Design of hydraulic works, water supply and irrigation system, reservoir and...
Maswa project including domestic water supply pipeline for the district...
Limonlu HPP comprises 4 power plants in cascade to be constructed in 2 phases...
Refurbishment of the Uvini hydropower plant.
Alto Temo (Italy)
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a capacity of 90 Mm³
Batoka Gorge (Zambia)
Trans-boundary hydropower plant of 1'600 MW, equally shared among Zambia...
Montedoglio dam has suffered some damages at the spillway and dam body due to...
La Gogue (Seychelles)
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation and upgrade of the existing...
Impianto Idroelettrico (PI = 255 MW) sul fiume Lunsemfwa a valle della diga...