Addis Ababa - Ethiopia
Salini Costruttori S.p.a.
1964 - 1970
Description for Legadadi Dam (Ethiopia)
Addis Ababa urban water supply scheme with a storage capacity of 40 Mm3.
- Main Dam with Concrete Buttress ( H = 44 m, L_crest = 410 m, V_concrete = 0.11 Mm³ )
- Secondary Dam with Rockfill with bituminous facing ( H = 25 m, L_crest = 600 m, V_embankment = 0.21 Mm³ )
- Water Treatment Plant ( V_design = 50'000 m³/day )
- Steel Pipeline ( Φ 900 mm, L = 24 km )
- Reinforced Concrete Storage Tank ( V = 20'000 m³ )
- Spillway ( Q_max des = 1'250 m³/s )
- Intake and Outlet Works
- Ancillary Works
- Water supply scheme Feasibility study
- Supervision and interpretation of geological and geotechnical site investigations
- Preliminary Design
- Contract Design
- Detailed Final Design and Construction Drawings
- Supervision of Construction on behalf of Contractor
Maswa Aqueduct (Tanzania)
Maswa project including domestic water supply pipeline for the district...
Hydropower Projects (Jamaica)
The scopes of the assignment, commissioned by...
King Talal Hydropower (Jordan)
The assignment comprises the assessment of conditions of the existing plant...
Kamuzu I Dam (Malawi)
The scope of the assignment is the raising,...
Maccheronis Dam (Italy)
Reservoir capacity augmentation through the heightening of an existing...
Grand Anse Dam (Seychelles)
The water demand in Seychelles is continuously...
Arcichiaro Multi-purpose Project (Italy)
Rockfill dam with bituminous facing (BFRd) with a reservoir for irrigation,...
Uvini Hydropower (Italy)
Refurbishment of the Uvini hydropower plant.
Kikonge Multi-Purpose Project (Tanzania)
Kikonge is a multipurpose project foreseen for...