Addis Ababa - Ethiopia
Salini Costruttori S.p.a.
1964 - 1970
Description for Legadadi (Ethiopia)
Addis Ababa urban water supply scheme with a storage capacity of 40 Mm3.
- Main Dam with Concrete Buttress (H = 46 m, L_crest = 450 m, V_concrete = 0.11 Mm³)
- Secondary Dam with Rockfill with bituminous facing (H = 20 m, L_crest = 600 m, V_embankment = 0.21 Mm³)
- Water Treatment Plant ( V_design = 50'000 m³/day)
- Steel Pipeline ( Φ 900 mm, L = 24 km)
- Reinforced Concrete Storage Tank (V = 20'000 m³)
- Spillway (Q_max des = 1'250 m³/s)
- Intake and Outlet Works
- Ancillary Works
- Water supply scheme Feasibility study
- Supervision and interpretation of geological and geotechnical site investigations
- Preliminary Design
- Contract Design
- Detailed Final Design and Construction Drawings
- Supervision of Construction on behalf of Contractor
Giurgiu Ramiresti (Romania)
Irrigation scheme with water from the Danube and irrigated area of 155'000...
Gibe II (Ethiopia)
Gibe II is the second stage of the Gibe-Omo hydroelectric cascade which...
Djouè river hydroelettric plant (tributary of Congo).
Roma Est (Italy)
Sewage treatment plant for domestic and industrial waste water.
Tana Beles (Ethiopia)
The ambitious Tana Beles project was located in the Metekel district of...
Porto Romano (Italy)
Yacht Harbour is on the right side of the Tevere River floodplain, about 1 km...
Lower Diamphwe (Malawi)
This project includes the Lower Diamphwe Multipurpose Dam and associated...
Dam built to provide a reservoir for the urban water supply of Genoa.
Gibe V (Ethiopia)
Gibe V is the fifth stage of the Gibe-Omo hydroelectric cascade which...