Lilongwe - Malawi
Ministry of Water Development and Irrigation
2013 - 2016
Description for Lower Diamphwe (Malawi)
This project includes the Lower Diamphwe Multipurpose Dam and associated structures for supply of water to Lilongwe and the surrounding areas.
- RCC Dam (H = 25 m, L = 960 m, V = 150'000 m³)
- Spillway (L = 170 m, Q = 1.800 - 3.500 m³/s)
- Water supply intake ( H x W = 1.4 x 1.4 m)
- Irrigation intake (H x W = 0.8 x 0.8 m)
- Pipeline (L = 80 km, D = 500 – 1'100 mm)
- Irrigation Scheme (A = 1,000 Ha)
Limonlu HPP comprises 4 power plants in cascade to be constructed in 2 phases...
Water supply system for the district of Abuja, including pipelines, pumping...
PHASE 1: Achievement of a reservoir for flood control of the Temo...
High Voltage (Tanzania)
The Sub-Transmission High Voltage Lines and...
Lufubu Cascade (Zambia)
LUFUBU HPP Cascade envisages the construction of three hydropower plants on...
Gibe II (Ethiopia)
Gibe II is the second stage of the Gibe-Omo hydroelectric cascade which...
Gibe III (Ethiopia)
The design of this record breaking 250 m high...
Addis Ababa urban water supply scheme with a storage capacity of 40 Mm3.
Chespi is the first hydroelectric project of the Guayllabamba cascade with an...