Lilongwe - Malawi
Ministry of Water Development and Irrigation
2013 - 2016
Description for Lower Diamphwe (Malawi)
This project includes the Lower Diamphwe Multipurpose Dam and associated structures for supply of water to Lilongwe and the surrounding areas.
- RCC Dam (H = 25 m, L = 960 m, V = 150'000 m³)
- Spillway (L = 170 m, Q = 1.800 - 3.500 m³/s)
- Water supply intake ( H x W = 1.4 x 1.4 m)
- Irrigation intake (H x W = 0.8 x 0.8 m)
- Pipeline (L = 80 km, D = 500 – 1'100 mm)
- Irrigation Scheme (A = 1,000 Ha)
Maswa project including domestic water supply pipeline for the district...
Santu Miali (Italy)
Refurbishment of the Santu Miali hydropower plant
Gibe III Hydropower (Ethiopia)
Gibe III hydropower plant is the third stage of...
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a reservoir capacity of 42...
Multi-purpose project (underground hydropower plant, water supply, etc.) for...
NAO (Sierra Leone)
Restore of the MV and LV distribution system in the two towns of Makeni and...
Millennium Park (Nigeria)
Design of hydraulic works, water supply and irrigation system, reservoir and...
Water supply system for the district of Abuja, including pipelines, pumping...
Hydroelectric Power Plant, with IP = 525 MW, which the exploits of N° 5...