Lilongwe - Malawi
Ministry of Water Development and Irrigation
2013 - 2016
Description for Lower Diamphwe (Malawi)
This project includes the Lower Diamphwe Multipurpose Dam and associated structures for supply of water to Lilongwe and the surrounding areas.
- RCC Dam (H = 25 m, L = 960 m, V = 150'000 m³)
- Spillway (L = 170 m, Q = 1.800 - 3.500 m³/s)
- Water supply intake ( H x W = 1.4 x 1.4 m)
- Irrigation intake (H x W = 0.8 x 0.8 m)
- Pipeline (L = 80 km, D = 500 – 1'100 mm)
- Irrigation Scheme (A = 1,000 Ha)
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation of the existing Hermitage...
Kalivac Hydropower Plant has 108 MW of installed power.
Alto Temo (Italy)
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a capacity of 90 Mm³
Tana Beles (Ethiopia)
The ambitious Tana Beles project was located in the Metekel district of...
Chespi is the first hydroelectric project of the Guayllabamba cascade with an...
Three-dam projects for irrigation purposes.
Porto Romano (Italy)
Yacht Harbour is on the right side of the Tevere River floodplain, about 1 km...
Dabus HPP cascade is located on the Dabus river, a north-flowing tributary of...
Bumbuna (Sierra Leone)
This is one of our pet projects that we have...