Lilongwe - Malawi
Ministry of Water Development and Irrigation
2013 - 2016
Description for Lower Diamphwe (Malawi)
This project includes the Lower Diamphwe Multipurpose Dam and associated structures for supply of water to Lilongwe and the surrounding areas.
- RCC Dam (H = 25 m, L = 960 m, V = 150'000 m³)
- Spillway (L = 170 m, Q = 1.800 - 3.500 m³/s)
- Water supply intake ( H x W = 1.4 x 1.4 m)
- Irrigation intake (H x W = 0.8 x 0.8 m)
- Pipeline (L = 80 km, D = 500 – 1'100 mm)
- Irrigation Scheme (A = 1,000 Ha)
Reservoir capacity augmentation through the heightening of an existing...
Gibe III (Ethiopia)
The design of this record breaking 250 m high...
Vranduk (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Vranduk project consists in a run off river power plant with an installed...
Kabuyanda is a multipurpose dam envisaged for agriculture (paddy rice and...
Rio Grande (Argentina)
Hydroelectric Plant with Pumped Station.
Roma Est (Italy)
Sewage treatment plant for domestic and industrial waste water.
Water supply system for the district of Abuja, including pipelines, pumping...
Santu Miali (Italy)
Refurbishment of the Santu Miali hydropower plant
Water storage for irrigation, capacity 58 Mm³.