Lilongwe - Malawi
Ministry of Water Development and Irrigation
2013 - 2016
Description for Lower Diamphwe (Malawi)
This project includes the Lower Diamphwe Multipurpose Dam and associated structures for supply of water to Lilongwe and the surrounding areas.
- RCC Dam (H = 25 m, L = 960 m, V = 150'000 m³)
- Spillway (L = 170 m, Q = 1.800 - 3.500 m³/s)
- Water supply intake ( H x W = 1.4 x 1.4 m)
- Irrigation intake (H x W = 0.8 x 0.8 m)
- Pipeline (L = 80 km, D = 500 – 1'100 mm)
- Irrigation Scheme (A = 1,000 Ha)
Koysha is the fourth plant of the Omo river cascade (IPtot = 4600 MW),...
Hydroelectric Power Plant, with IP = 525 MW, which the exploits of N° 5...
Giurgiu Ramiresti (Romania)
Irrigation scheme with water from the Danube and irrigated area of 155'000...
Gibe II (Ethiopia)
Gibe II is the second stage of the Gibe-Omo hydroelectric cascade which...
Impianto Idroelettrico (PI = 255 MW) sul fiume Lunsemfwa a valle della diga...
Addis Ababa urban water supply scheme with a storage capacity of 40 Mm3.
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation of the existing Hermitage...
Uribante Doradas (Venezuela)
Hydroelectric project with IP = 300 MW.
Hydroelectric project on the Victoria Nile River within an installed power of...