Lilongwe - Malawi
Ministry of Water Development and Irrigation
2013 - 2016
Description for Lower Diamphwe Multi-Purpose Project (Malawi)
This project includes the Lower Diamphwe Multipurpose Dam and associated structures for supply of water to Lilongwe and the surrounding areas.
- RCC Dam ( H = 25 m, L = 960 m, V = 150'000 m³ )
- Spillway ( L = 170 m, Q = 1.800 - 3.500 m³/s )
- Water supply intake ( H x W = 1.4 x 1.4 m )
- Irrigation intake ( H x W = 0.8 x 0.8 m )
- Pipeline ( L = 80 km, D = 500 - 1'100 mm )
- Irrigation Scheme ( A = 1'000 Ha )
Ulu Jelai Hydropower (Malaysia)
Ulu Jelai project consists in a RCC gravity dam...
Dam Break Studies (Mauritius)
The assignment consists in the analysis of...
Kalivac Hydropower (Albania)
Kalivac Hydropower Plant has 108 MW of installed power.
Simbirizzi Hydropower (Italy)
Simbirizzi (Settimo S. Pietro) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the...
Genzano Storage Plant (Italy)
Water storage for irrigation, capacity 58 Mm³.
Mulembo-Lelya Hydropower (Zambia)
Mulembo-Lelya is a hydropower project located...
Alto Temo Dam (Italy)
Alto Temo is a hollow gravity dam located in the...
Malagarasi Hydropower (Tanzania)
Malagarasi HPP will be a run-of-the river...
Kikonge Multi-Purpose Project (Tanzania)
Kikonge is a multipurpose project foreseen for...