Lilongwe - Malawi
Ministry of Water Development and Irrigation
2013 - 2016
Description for Lower Diamphwe (Malawi)
This project includes the Lower Diamphwe Multipurpose Dam and associated structures for supply of water to Lilongwe and the surrounding areas.
- RCC Dam (H = 25 m, L = 960 m, V = 150'000 m³)
- Spillway (L = 170 m, Q = 1.800 - 3.500 m³/s)
- Water supply intake ( H x W = 1.4 x 1.4 m)
- Irrigation intake (H x W = 0.8 x 0.8 m)
- Pipeline (L = 80 km, D = 500 – 1'100 mm)
- Irrigation Scheme (A = 1,000 Ha)
San Lorenzo (Italy)
San Lorenzo (Sestu) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the water...
Millennium Park (Nigeria)
Design of hydraulic works, water supply and irrigation system, reservoir and...
Hydroelectric project on the Victoria Nile River within an installed power of...
Namakhvani Cascade (Georgia)
Namakhvani HPP Cascade, includes the construction of three hydropower schemes...
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a reservoir capacity of 42...
Ulu Jelai (Malaysia)
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation of the existing Hermitage...
Alto Temo (Italy)
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a capacity of 90 Mm³
Storage works for Famagusta urban water supply.