Lilongwe - Malawi
Ministry of Water Development and Irrigation
2013 - 2016
Description for Lower Diamphwe (Malawi)
This project includes the Lower Diamphwe Multipurpose Dam and associated structures for supply of water to Lilongwe and the surrounding areas.
- RCC Dam (H = 25 m, L = 960 m, V = 150'000 m³)
- Spillway (L = 170 m, Q = 1.800 - 3.500 m³/s)
- Water supply intake ( H x W = 1.4 x 1.4 m)
- Irrigation intake (H x W = 0.8 x 0.8 m)
- Pipeline (L = 80 km, D = 500 – 1'100 mm)
- Irrigation Scheme (A = 1,000 Ha)
Kabuyanda is a multipurpose dam envisaged for agriculture (paddy rice and...
Giurgiu Ramiresti (Romania)
Irrigation scheme with water from the Danube and irrigated area of 155'000...
Impianto Idroelettrico (PI = 255 MW) sul fiume Lunsemfwa a valle della diga...
Rio Grande (Argentina)
Hydroelectric Plant with Pumped Station.
Montedoglio dam has suffered some damages at the spillway and dam body due to...
Batoka Gorge (Zambia)
Trans-boundary hydropower plant of 1'600 MW, equally shared among Zambia...
Storage works for Famagusta urban water supply.
Alto Temo (Italy)
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a capacity of 90 Mm³
Bumbuna (Sierra Leone)
This is one of our pet projects that we have...