Northern Province - Zambia
LPC Lufubu Power Company Ltd.
2013 - in progress
Description for Lufubu Hydropower Cascade (Zambia)
LUFUBU HPP Cascade envisages the construction of three hydropower plants on the Lufubu River with a total installed capacity of 325 MW (energy annual production 1280 GWh/y).
- Reservoir ( V_tot = 720 Mm³ )
- RCC Dam ( H = 64 m, L_crest = 3'500 m )
- Headrace Canal ( L = 4,4 km )
- Penstock ( L = 2.6 km, D = 4.2 m )
- Power house ( Open air type, No. 2 Francis Turbines IP = 2x66 MW )
- Reservoir ( V_tot = 86 Mm³ )
- RCC Dam ( H = 22 m, L_crest = 600 m )
- Headrace canal ( L = 6.2 km )
- Penstock ( L = 0.6 km, D = 4.2 m )
- Power house ( Open air type, No. 2 Francis Turbines IP = 2x43 MW )
- Reservoir ( V_tot = 400 Mm³ )
- RCC/Rockfill Dam ( H = 47 m, L_crest = 1300 m )
- Headrace Canal ( L = 7.8 km )
- Penstock ( L = 12.1 km, D = 4.5 m )
- Power house ( Open air type, No. 2 Francis Turbines IP = 2x54 MW )
- Feasibility study
- Detailed design
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessment
- Tender documents and assistance to the Cliente during the bid
- Supervision of construction
Gilgel Gibe Hydropower (Ethiopia)
Hydroelectric power plant (IP = 200 MW) including rockfill dam, underground...
Limonlu HPP comprises 4 power plants in cascade to be constructed in 2 phases...
La Gogue Dam (Seychelles)
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation and upgrade of the existing...
Jamaica 5 hydropower (Jamaica)
This project includes prefeasibility and feasibility studies for five small...
Vranduk (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Vranduk project consists in a run off river power plant with an installed...
Millennium Park (Nigeria)
Design of hydraulic works, water supply and irrigation system, reservoir and...
Anguilles dam (Mauritius)
The scope of the project is to make use of the water resources of the...
Giurgiu Ramiresti (Romania)
Irrigation scheme with water from the Danube and irrigated area of 155'000...
Roma Est (Italy)
Sewage treatment plant for domestic and industrial waste water.