Lusaka - Zambia
Lusaka Urban District Council – Republic of Zambia
1989 - 1992
Description for Lusaka Aqueduct (Zambia)
Lusaka project including domestic water supply pipeline for the city of Lusaka, Emergency health works in the area of Matero, in the industrial area and in the township.
- Rehabilitation of wells along Mumbwa Road ( Submerged pumps No. 8, D ≤ 350 mm, H ≤ 100 m, Q ≤ 400 m³/h )
- Drilling of No.4 new wells along Mumbwa Road
- Rehabilitation of pumping plant along Lumumba Road ( pumping stations No. 2, emergency diesel generators No. 2 )
- Pipeline A - Mumbwa Road from the 5 wells along the Lumumba Road ( Type GRP, D = 600 mm, L = 0.5 km )
- Pipeline B - Lumumba Road ( Type GRP, D = 1'200 mm, L = 5.1 km )
- Matero reservoir ( No.2 chambers; V = 30'000 m³ )
- Rehabilitation of existing reservoir ( Volume = 11'000 m³ )
- Command and control plant
- Water treatment plant
- Pipeline for connection to the Mumbwa Well Field ( Q = 190 - 507 l/s, D = 200 - 250 mm, L = 30 km )
Grand Anse Dam (Seychelles)
The water demand in Seychelles is continuously...
Beles Multi-purpose Project (Ethiopia)
The Beles multi-purpose project is a hydropower...
Lefkara Storage Plant (Cyprus)
Storage works for Famagusta urban water supply.
Mini Hydroelectric Power Plants (Jamaica)
Jamaica 6 project includes the feasibility for six small hpps in Jamaica and...
Snowy 2 Pumped Hydro Electric Scheme (Australia)
The project is a pumped hydro plant in Australia...
Gibe III Hydropower (Ethiopia)
Gibe III hydropower plant is the third stage of...
Simbirizzi Hydropower (Italy)
Simbirizzi (Settimo S. Pietro) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the...
Chespi Hydropower (Ecuador)
Chespi is the first hydroelectric project of the Guayllabamba cascade with an...
Dankel Multi-Purpose Project (Eritrea)
Multi-purpose project (underground hydropower plant, water supply, etc.) for...