Lusaka - Zambia
Lusaka Urban District Council – Republic of Zambia
1989 - 1992
Description for Lusaka (Zambia)
Lusaka project including domestic water supply pipeline for the city of Lusaka, Emergency health works in the area of Matero, in the industrial area and in the township.
- Rehabilitation of wells along Mumbwa Road (Submerged pumps No. 8, D ≤ 350 mm, H ≤ 100 m, Q ≤ 400 m³/h)
- Drilling of No.4 new wells along Mumbwa Road
- Rehabilitation of pumping plant along Lumumba Road (pumping stations No. 2, emergency diesel generators No. 2)
- Pipeline A - Mumbwa Road from the 5 wells along the Lumumba Road (Type GRP, D = 600 mm, L = 0.5 km)
- Pipeline B - Lumumba Road (Type GRP, D = 1'200 mm, L = 5.1 km)
- Matero reservoir (No.2 chambers; V = 30'000 m³)
- Rehabilitation of existing reservoir (Volume = 11'000 m³)
- Command and control plant
- Water treatment plant
- Pipeline for connection to the Mumbwa Well Field (Q = 190 - 507 l/s, D = 200 - 250 mm, L = 30 km)
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a reservoir capacity of 42...
Djouè river hydroelettric plant (tributary of Congo).
Kabwe urban water supply scheme.
Reservoir storage capacity: 12 Mm³.
Carpat PSP (Romania)
Pumped storage plant with an installed power of 300 MW.
Gabon - Congo Interconnector (INTGACO)
The project consists of the design and tender documents of the 400 kV...
Lower Diamphwe (Malawi)
This project includes the Lower Diamphwe Multipurpose Dam and associated...
Montedoglio dam has suffered some damages at the spillway and dam body due to...
La Gogue (Seychelles)
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation and upgrade of the existing...
Ruzizi Transmission Lines
Studio Pietrangeli is a consultancy firm specialized in transmission lines...