Lusaka - Zambia
Lusaka Urban District Council – Republic of Zambia
1989 - 1992
Description for Lusaka Aqueduct (Zambia)
Lusaka project including domestic water supply pipeline for the city of Lusaka, Emergency health works in the area of Matero, in the industrial area and in the township.
- Rehabilitation of wells along Mumbwa Road ( Submerged pumps No. 8, D ≤ 350 mm, H ≤ 100 m, Q ≤ 400 m³/h )
- Drilling of No.4 new wells along Mumbwa Road
- Rehabilitation of pumping plant along Lumumba Road ( pumping stations No. 2, emergency diesel generators No. 2 )
- Pipeline A - Mumbwa Road from the 5 wells along the Lumumba Road ( Type GRP, D = 600 mm, L = 0.5 km )
- Pipeline B - Lumumba Road ( Type GRP, D = 1'200 mm, L = 5.1 km )
- Matero reservoir ( No.2 chambers; V = 30'000 m³ )
- Rehabilitation of existing reservoir ( Volume = 11'000 m³ )
- Command and control plant
- Water treatment plant
- Pipeline for connection to the Mumbwa Well Field ( Q = 190 - 507 l/s, D = 200 - 250 mm, L = 30 km )
Little Beles Storage Plant (Ethiopia)
Reservoir for water supply with a storage capacity equal to 3.5 Mm³.
Kakono Hydropower (Tanzania)
Kakono will be a Hydropower Plant located on the...
Dam Break Studies (Mauritius)
The assignment consists in the analysis of...
Bwari Aqueduct (Nigeria)
Water supply system for the district of Abuja, including pipelines, pumping...
Bumbuna Hydropower (Sierra Leone)
The Bumbuna Hydroelectric Project (BHP) is the...
Grand Anse Dam (Seychelles)
The water demand in Seychelles is continuously...
Simbirizzi Hydropower (Italy)
Simbirizzi (Settimo S. Pietro) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the...
Kabwe Aqueduct (Zambia)
Kabwe urban water supply scheme.
Reservoir storage capacity: 12 Mm³.
Rio Grande Hydropower (Argentina)
Hydroelectric Plant with Pumped Station.