Lusaka - Zambia
Lusaka Urban District Council – Republic of Zambia
1989 - 1992
Description for Lusaka (Zambia)
Lusaka project including domestic water supply pipeline for the city of Lusaka, Emergency health works in the area of Matero, in the industrial area and in the township.
- Rehabilitation of wells along Mumbwa Road (Submerged pumps No. 8, D ≤ 350 mm, H ≤ 100 m, Q ≤ 400 m³/h)
- Drilling of No.4 new wells along Mumbwa Road
- Rehabilitation of pumping plant along Lumumba Road (pumping stations No. 2, emergency diesel generators No. 2)
- Pipeline A - Mumbwa Road from the 5 wells along the Lumumba Road (Type GRP, D = 600 mm, L = 0.5 km)
- Pipeline B - Lumumba Road (Type GRP, D = 1'200 mm, L = 5.1 km)
- Matero reservoir (No.2 chambers; V = 30'000 m³)
- Rehabilitation of existing reservoir (Volume = 11'000 m³)
- Command and control plant
- Water treatment plant
- Pipeline for connection to the Mumbwa Well Field (Q = 190 - 507 l/s, D = 200 - 250 mm, L = 30 km)
Alto Temo (Italy)
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a capacity of 90 Mm³
Tana Beles (Ethiopia)
The ambitious Tana Beles project was located in the Metekel district of...
Reservoir capacity augmentation through the heightening of an existing...
Bituminous face rockfill dam for irrigation, water supply and hydropower...
Jamaica 5 (Jamaica)
This project includes prefeasibility and feasibility studies for five small...
Gibe V (Ethiopia)
Gibe V is the fifth stage of the Gibe-Omo hydroelectric cascade which...
Jamaica 6 (Jamaica)
Jamaica 6 project includes the feasibility for six small hpps in Jamaica and...
Maswa project including domestic water supply pipeline for the district...
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a reservoir capacity of 42...