Lusaka - Zambia
Lusaka Urban District Council – Republic of Zambia
1989 - 1992
Description for Lusaka (Zambia)
Lusaka project including domestic water supply pipeline for the city of Lusaka, Emergency health works in the area of Matero, in the industrial area and in the township.
- Rehabilitation of wells along Mumbwa Road (Submerged pumps No. 8, D ≤ 350 mm, H ≤ 100 m, Q ≤ 400 m³/h)
- Drilling of No.4 new wells along Mumbwa Road
- Rehabilitation of pumping plant along Lumumba Road (pumping stations No. 2, emergency diesel generators No. 2)
- Pipeline A - Mumbwa Road from the 5 wells along the Lumumba Road (Type GRP, D = 600 mm, L = 0.5 km)
- Pipeline B - Lumumba Road (Type GRP, D = 1'200 mm, L = 5.1 km)
- Matero reservoir (No.2 chambers; V = 30'000 m³)
- Rehabilitation of existing reservoir (Volume = 11'000 m³)
- Command and control plant
- Water treatment plant
- Pipeline for connection to the Mumbwa Well Field (Q = 190 - 507 l/s, D = 200 - 250 mm, L = 30 km)
Lower Diamphwe (Malawi)
This project includes the Lower Diamphwe Multipurpose Dam and associated...
Maswa project including domestic water supply pipeline for the district...
Lusaka project including domestic water supply pipeline for the city of...
NAO (Sierra Leone)
Restore of the MV and LV distribution system in the two towns of Makeni and...
Lufubu Cascade (Zambia)
LUFUBU HPP Cascade envisages the construction of three hydropower plants on...
Reservoir capacity augmentation through the heightening of an existing...
Gibe V (Ethiopia)
Gibe V is the fifth stage of the Gibe-Omo hydroelectric cascade which...
Uribante Doradas (Venezuela)
Hydroelectric project with IP = 300 MW.
Jamaica 6 (Jamaica)
Jamaica 6 project includes the feasibility for six small hpps in Jamaica and...