Lusaka - Zambia
Lusaka Urban District Council – Republic of Zambia
1989 - 1992
Description for Lusaka Aqueduct (Zambia)
Lusaka project including domestic water supply pipeline for the city of Lusaka, Emergency health works in the area of Matero, in the industrial area and in the township.
- Rehabilitation of wells along Mumbwa Road ( Submerged pumps No. 8, D ≤ 350 mm, H ≤ 100 m, Q ≤ 400 m³/h )
- Drilling of No.4 new wells along Mumbwa Road
- Rehabilitation of pumping plant along Lumumba Road ( pumping stations No. 2, emergency diesel generators No. 2 )
- Pipeline A - Mumbwa Road from the 5 wells along the Lumumba Road ( Type GRP, D = 600 mm, L = 0.5 km )
- Pipeline B - Lumumba Road ( Type GRP, D = 1'200 mm, L = 5.1 km )
- Matero reservoir ( No.2 chambers; V = 30'000 m³ )
- Rehabilitation of existing reservoir ( Volume = 11'000 m³ )
- Command and control plant
- Water treatment plant
- Pipeline for connection to the Mumbwa Well Field ( Q = 190 - 507 l/s, D = 200 - 250 mm, L = 30 km )
Mulembo-Lelya Hydropower (Zambia)
Mulembo-Lelya is a hydropower project located...
King Talal Hydropower (Jordan)
The project is aimed at the careful use of water...
Mini Hydroelectric Power Plants (Jamaica)
Jamaica 6 project includes the feasibility for six small hpps in Jamaica and...
Thwake Multi-purpose Dam (Kenya)
Thwake is a multi-purpose dam designed to...
Montedoglio Dam (Italy)
Montedoglio dam has suffered some damages at the...
Qaliwana Hydropower (Fiji)
This is the first Studio Pietrangeli’s project...
Batoka Gorge Hydropower (Zambia/Zimbabwe)
The prestigious project of Batoka Gorge, with...
Dire Dam (Ethiopia)
Earthfill dam with impermeable core for water supply to Addis Ababa and to...
Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam (Ethiopia)
The Grand Ethiopian Renaissance dam project is a...