Lusaka - Zambia
Lusaka Urban District Council – Republic of Zambia
1989 - 1992
Description for Lusaka Aqueduct (Zambia)
Lusaka project including domestic water supply pipeline for the city of Lusaka, Emergency health works in the area of Matero, in the industrial area and in the township.
- Rehabilitation of wells along Mumbwa Road ( Submerged pumps No. 8, D ≤ 350 mm, H ≤ 100 m, Q ≤ 400 m³/h )
- Drilling of No.4 new wells along Mumbwa Road
- Rehabilitation of pumping plant along Lumumba Road ( pumping stations No. 2, emergency diesel generators No. 2 )
- Pipeline A - Mumbwa Road from the 5 wells along the Lumumba Road ( Type GRP, D = 600 mm, L = 0.5 km )
- Pipeline B - Lumumba Road ( Type GRP, D = 1'200 mm, L = 5.1 km )
- Matero reservoir ( No.2 chambers; V = 30'000 m³ )
- Rehabilitation of existing reservoir ( Volume = 11'000 m³ )
- Command and control plant
- Water treatment plant
- Pipeline for connection to the Mumbwa Well Field ( Q = 190 - 507 l/s, D = 200 - 250 mm, L = 30 km )
Gibe III Hydropower (Ethiopia)
Gibe III hydropower plant is the third stage of...
Vranduk Hydropower (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Vranduk project consists in a run off river power plant with an installed...
Chespi Hydropower (Ecuador)
Chespi is the first hydroelectric project of the Guayllabamba cascade with an...
Kamuzu I Dam (Malawi)
The scope of the assignment is the raising,...
Kikonge Multi-Purpose Project (Tanzania)
Kikonge is a multipurpose project foreseen for...
Gibe V Multi-purpose Project (Ethiopia)
Gibe V is the fifth stage of the Gibe-Omo hydroelectric cascade which...
Muchinga Hydropower (Zambia)
Hydroelectric plant (IP = 255 MW) on the Lunsemfwa river downstream of the...
Mulembo-Lelya Hydropower (Zambia)
Mulembo-Lelya is a hydropower project located...
Qaliwana Hydropower (Fiji)
This is the first Studio Pietrangeli’s project...