Lusaka - Zambia
Lusaka Urban District Council – Republic of Zambia
1989 - 1992
Description for Lusaka Aqueduct (Zambia)
Lusaka project including domestic water supply pipeline for the city of Lusaka, Emergency health works in the area of Matero, in the industrial area and in the township.
- Rehabilitation of wells along Mumbwa Road ( Submerged pumps No. 8, D ≤ 350 mm, H ≤ 100 m, Q ≤ 400 m³/h )
- Drilling of No.4 new wells along Mumbwa Road
- Rehabilitation of pumping plant along Lumumba Road ( pumping stations No. 2, emergency diesel generators No. 2 )
- Pipeline A - Mumbwa Road from the 5 wells along the Lumumba Road ( Type GRP, D = 600 mm, L = 0.5 km )
- Pipeline B - Lumumba Road ( Type GRP, D = 1'200 mm, L = 5.1 km )
- Matero reservoir ( No.2 chambers; V = 30'000 m³ )
- Rehabilitation of existing reservoir ( Volume = 11'000 m³ )
- Command and control plant
- Water treatment plant
- Pipeline for connection to the Mumbwa Well Field ( Q = 190 - 507 l/s, D = 200 - 250 mm, L = 30 km )
Batoka Transmission System (Zambia/Zimbabwe)
The Batoka Gorge Hydroelectric Scheme (BGHES)...
Mini Hydroelectric Power Plants (Jamaica)
Jamaica 6 project includes the feasibility for six small hpps in Jamaica and...
Maswa Aqueduct (Tanzania)
Maswa project including domestic water supply pipeline for the district...
Alto Temo Dam (Italy)
Alto Temo is a hollow gravity dam located in the...
Ruzizi's Transmission System (Africa)
The Ruzizi Transmission System's project was...
Hydropower Projects (Jamaica)
The scopes of the assignment, commissioned by...
Kabwe Aqueduct (Zambia)
Kabwe urban water supply scheme.
Reservoir storage capacity: 12 Mm³.
Gibe III Hydropower (Ethiopia)
Gibe III hydropower plant is the third stage of...
Carpat Pumped Storage Plant (Romania)
Pumped storage plant with an installed power of 300 MW.