Lusaka - Zambia
Lusaka Urban District Council – Republic of Zambia
1989 - 1992
Description for Lusaka (Zambia)
Lusaka project including domestic water supply pipeline for the city of Lusaka, Emergency health works in the area of Matero, in the industrial area and in the township.
- Rehabilitation of wells along Mumbwa Road (Submerged pumps No. 8, D ≤ 350 mm, H ≤ 100 m, Q ≤ 400 m³/h)
- Drilling of No.4 new wells along Mumbwa Road
- Rehabilitation of pumping plant along Lumumba Road (pumping stations No. 2, emergency diesel generators No. 2)
- Pipeline A - Mumbwa Road from the 5 wells along the Lumumba Road (Type GRP, D = 600 mm, L = 0.5 km)
- Pipeline B - Lumumba Road (Type GRP, D = 1'200 mm, L = 5.1 km)
- Matero reservoir (No.2 chambers; V = 30'000 m³)
- Rehabilitation of existing reservoir (Volume = 11'000 m³)
- Command and control plant
- Water treatment plant
- Pipeline for connection to the Mumbwa Well Field (Q = 190 - 507 l/s, D = 200 - 250 mm, L = 30 km)
Gilgel Gibe (Ethiopia)
Hydroelectric power plant (IP = 200 MW) including rockfill dam, underground...
Lower Diamphwe (Malawi)
This project includes the Lower Diamphwe Multipurpose Dam and associated...
Bagré (Burkina Faso)
Bagré multipurpose scheme was built in 1993 and is located along Nakambé...
Lusaka project including domestic water supply pipeline for the city of...
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a reservoir capacity of 42...
Kabwe urban water supply scheme.
Reservoir storage capacity: 12 Mm³.
Maswa project including domestic water supply pipeline for the district...
Porto Romano (Italy)
Yacht Harbour is on the right side of the Tevere River floodplain, about 1 km...
Jamaica 5 (Jamaica)
This project includes prefeasibility and feasibility studies for five small...