Maccheronis - Italy
Lombardi s.a. (Beneficiary: Consorzio Bonifica della Sardegna Centrale)
2003 - 2005
Description for Maccheronis Dam (Italy)
Reservoir capacity augmentation through the heightening of an existing concrete gravity dam and through a new spillway on the left abutment.
- Reservoir ( A = 615 km², V_existent tot = 25 Mm³, V_final tot = 35 Mm³ )
- Dam ( H_existent = 46 m, H_final = 47 m, L_final = 435 m, V_cls final = 96'000 m³ )
- Spillway existent ( L = 198 m, Q_max = 2'643 m³/s )
- Spillway final on the left abutment ( L = 210 m, Q_max = 3'000 m³/s, No. 3 Sector Gates HxW = 12x3 m, N°3 Flap Gates HxW = 12x0.5 m )
- Outlet Tunnel ( L = 199 m, D = 3.5 m, Q_max = 65 m³/s, No. 2 Gates HxW = 1.60x2.00 m )
- Inlet Tunnel ( L = 432 m, D = 2 m )
Arda Cascade (Bulgaria)
Hydropower cascade including the existing plants of Karjali (IP = 106 MW),...
Enguri Cascade Hydropower (Georgia)
ENGURI HPP Cascade envisages the construction of three hydropower plants on...
Genzano Storage Plant (Italy)
Water storage for irrigation, capacity 58 Mm³.
Legadadi Dam (Ethiopia)
The purpose of the reservoir is to...
Giurgiu Ramiresti Irrigation (Romania)
Irrigation scheme with water from the Danube and irrigated area of 155'000...
Simbirizzi Hydropower (Italy)
Simbirizzi (Settimo S. Pietro) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the...
Nondvo Multi-purpose Project (Eswatini)
Nondvo multi-purpose dam provides potable water...
Kikonge Multi-Purpose Project (Tanzania)
Kikonge is a multipurpose project foreseen for...
Gilgel Gibe Hydropower (Ethiopia)
The Gilgel Gibe hydropower plant is the first...