Maccheronis - Italy
Lombardi s.a. (Beneficiary: Consorzio Bonifica della Sardegna Centrale)
2003 - 2005
Description for Maccheronis Dam (Italy)
Reservoir capacity augmentation through the heightening of an existing concrete gravity dam and through a new spillway on the left abutment.
- Reservoir ( A = 615 km², V_existent tot = 25 Mm³, V_final tot = 35 Mm³ )
- Dam ( H_existent = 46 m, H_final = 47 m, L_final = 435 m, V_cls final = 96'000 m³ )
- Spillway existent ( L = 198 m, Q_max = 2'643 m³/s )
- Spillway final on the left abutment ( L = 210 m, Q_max = 3'000 m³/s, No. 3 Sector Gates HxW = 12x3 m, N°3 Flap Gates HxW = 12x0.5 m )
- Outlet Tunnel ( L = 199 m, D = 3.5 m, Q_max = 65 m³/s, No. 2 Gates HxW = 1.60x2.00 m )
- Inlet Tunnel ( L = 432 m, D = 2 m )
Gibe V Multi-purpose Project (Ethiopia)
Gibe V is the fifth stage of the Gibe-Omo hydroelectric cascade which...
Kakono Hydropower (Tanzania)
Kakono will be a Hydropower Plant located on the...
Vranduk Hydropower (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Vranduk project consists in a run off river power plant with an installed...
San Lorenzo Hydropower (Italy)
San Lorenzo (Sestu) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the water...
Rio Mannu Multi-Purpose Project (Italy)
Concrete gravity dam for water supply and irrigation to be constructed in two...
Acerenza Dam (Italy)
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a reservoir capacity of 42...
Lefkara Storage Plant (Cyprus)
Storage works for Famagusta urban water supply.
Mini Hydroelectric Power Plants (Jamaica)
Jamaica 6 project includes the feasibility for six small hpps in Jamaica and...
Limonlu Hydropower (Turkey)
Limonlu HPP comprises 4 power plants in cascade to be constructed in 2 phases...