Maccheronis - Italy
Lombardi s.a. (Beneficiary: Consorzio Bonifica della Sardegna Centrale)
2003 - 2005
Description for Maccheronis (Italy)
Reservoir capacity augmentation through the heightening of an existing concrete gravity dam and through a new spillway on the left abutment.
- Reservoir (A = 615 km², V_existent tot = 25 Mm³, V_final tot = 35 Mm³)
- Dam (H_existent = 46 m, H_final = 47 m, L_final = 435 m, V_cls final = 96'000 m³)
- Spillway existent (L = 198 m, Q_max = 2'643 m³/s)
- Spillway final on the left abutment (L = 210 m, Q_max = 3'000 m³/s, No. 3 Sector Gates HxW = 12x3 m, N°3 Flap Gates HxW = 12x0.5 m)
- Outlet Tunnel (L = 199 m, D = 3.5 m, Q_max = 65 m³/s, No. 2 Gates HxW = 1.60x2.00 m)
- Inlet Tunnel (L = 432 m, D = 2 m)
Roma Est (Italy)
Sewage treatment plant for domestic and industrial waste water.
Jamaica 6 (Jamaica)
Jamaica 6 project includes the feasibility for six small hpps in Jamaica and...
Hydroelectric Power Plant, with IP = 525 MW, which the exploits of N° 5...
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation of the existing Hermitage...
King Talal (Jordan)
The assignment comprises the assessment of conditions of the existing plant...
Chespi is the first hydroelectric project of the Guayllabamba cascade with an...
NAO (Sierra Leone)
Restore of the MV and LV distribution system in the two towns of Makeni and...
Kabuyanda is a multipurpose dam envisaged for agriculture (paddy rice and...
Koysha is the fourth plant of the Omo river cascade (IPtot = 4600 MW),...