Maccheronis - Italy
Lombardi s.a. (Beneficiary: Consorzio Bonifica della Sardegna Centrale)
2003 - 2005
Description for Maccheronis (Italy)
Reservoir capacity augmentation through the heightening of an existing concrete gravity dam and through a new spillway on the left abutment.
- Reservoir (A = 615 km², V_existent tot = 25 Mm³, V_final tot = 35 Mm³)
- Dam (H_existent = 46 m, H_final = 47 m, L_final = 435 m, V_cls final = 96'000 m³)
- Spillway existent (L = 198 m, Q_max = 2'643 m³/s)
- Spillway final on the left abutment (L = 210 m, Q_max = 3'000 m³/s, No. 3 Sector Gates HxW = 12x3 m, N°3 Flap Gates HxW = 12x0.5 m)
- Outlet Tunnel (L = 199 m, D = 3.5 m, Q_max = 65 m³/s, No. 2 Gates HxW = 1.60x2.00 m)
- Inlet Tunnel (L = 432 m, D = 2 m)
Water supply system for the district of Abuja, including pipelines, pumping...
Carpat PSP (Romania)
Pumped storage plant with an installed power of 300 MW.
Little Beles (Ethiopia)
Reservoir for water supply with a storage capacity equal to 3.5 Mm³.
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a reservoir capacity of 42...
Arda Cascade (Bulgaria)
Hydropower cascade including the existing plants of Karjali (IP = 106 MW),...
Three-dam projects for irrigation purposes.
Dabus HPP cascade is located on the Dabus river, a north-flowing tributary of...
PHASE 1: Achievement of a reservoir for flood control of the Temo...
Jamaica 5 (Jamaica)
This project includes prefeasibility and feasibility studies for five small...