Maccheronis - Italy
Lombardi s.a. (Beneficiary: Consorzio Bonifica della Sardegna Centrale)
2003 - 2005
Description for Maccheronis Dam (Italy)
Reservoir capacity augmentation through the heightening of an existing concrete gravity dam and through a new spillway on the left abutment.
- Reservoir ( A = 615 km², V_existent tot = 25 Mm³, V_final tot = 35 Mm³ )
- Dam ( H_existent = 46 m, H_final = 47 m, L_final = 435 m, V_cls final = 96'000 m³ )
- Spillway existent ( L = 198 m, Q_max = 2'643 m³/s )
- Spillway final on the left abutment ( L = 210 m, Q_max = 3'000 m³/s, No. 3 Sector Gates HxW = 12x3 m, N°3 Flap Gates HxW = 12x0.5 m )
- Outlet Tunnel ( L = 199 m, D = 3.5 m, Q_max = 65 m³/s, No. 2 Gates HxW = 1.60x2.00 m )
- Inlet Tunnel ( L = 432 m, D = 2 m )
Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam (Ethiopia)
The Grand Ethiopian Renaissance dam project is a...
La Gogue Dam (Seychelles)
The aims of the assignment are the Design Review...
Hydropower Projects (Ghana)
The scope of the assignment, commissioned by...
Legadadi Dam (Ethiopia)
The purpose of the reservoir is to...
Vranduk Hydropower (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Vranduk project consists in a run off river power plant with an installed...
Montedoglio Dam (Italy)
Montedoglio dam has suffered some damages at the...
Dabus Hydropower (Ethiopia)
Dabus HPP cascade is located on the Dabus river, a north-flowing tributary of...
Arda Cascade (Bulgaria)
Hydropower cascade including the existing plants of Karjali (IP = 106 MW),...
Qaliwana Hydropower (Fiji)
This is the first Studio Pietrangeli’s project...