Maccheronis - Italy
Lombardi s.a. (Beneficiary: Consorzio Bonifica della Sardegna Centrale)
2003 - 2005
Description for Maccheronis Dam (Italy)
Reservoir capacity augmentation through the heightening of an existing concrete gravity dam and through a new spillway on the left abutment.
- Reservoir ( A = 615 km², V_existent tot = 25 Mm³, V_final tot = 35 Mm³ )
- Dam ( H_existent = 46 m, H_final = 47 m, L_final = 435 m, V_cls final = 96'000 m³ )
- Spillway existent ( L = 198 m, Q_max = 2'643 m³/s )
- Spillway final on the left abutment ( L = 210 m, Q_max = 3'000 m³/s, No. 3 Sector Gates HxW = 12x3 m, N°3 Flap Gates HxW = 12x0.5 m )
- Outlet Tunnel ( L = 199 m, D = 3.5 m, Q_max = 65 m³/s, No. 2 Gates HxW = 1.60x2.00 m )
- Inlet Tunnel ( L = 432 m, D = 2 m )
Kalivac Hydropower (Albania)
Kalivac Hydropower Plant has 108 MW of installed power.
Anguilles Dam (Mauritius)
The scope of the project is to make use of the...
Dire Dam (Ethiopia)
Earthfill dam with impermeable core for water supply to Addis Ababa and to...
Maccheronis Dam (Italy)
Reservoir capacity augmentation through the heightening of an existing...
Kariba Dam (Zambia-Zimbabwe)
This project foresees the rehabilitation for the...
Legadadi Dam (Ethiopia)
The purpose of the reservoir is to regulate the...
Enguri Cascade Hydropower (Georgia)
ENGURI HPP Cascade envisages the construction of three hydropower plants on...
Santu Miali Hydropower (Italy)
Refurbishment of the Santu Miali hydropower plant
Arda Cascade (Bulgaria)
Hydropower cascade including the existing plants of Karjali (IP = 106 MW),...