Maccheronis - Italy
Lombardi s.a. (Beneficiary: Consorzio Bonifica della Sardegna Centrale)
2003 - 2005
Description for Maccheronis Dam (Italy)
Reservoir capacity augmentation through the heightening of an existing concrete gravity dam and through a new spillway on the left abutment.
- Reservoir ( A = 615 km², V_existent tot = 25 Mm³, V_final tot = 35 Mm³ )
- Dam ( H_existent = 46 m, H_final = 47 m, L_final = 435 m, V_cls final = 96'000 m³ )
- Spillway existent ( L = 198 m, Q_max = 2'643 m³/s )
- Spillway final on the left abutment ( L = 210 m, Q_max = 3'000 m³/s, No. 3 Sector Gates HxW = 12x3 m, N°3 Flap Gates HxW = 12x0.5 m )
- Outlet Tunnel ( L = 199 m, D = 3.5 m, Q_max = 65 m³/s, No. 2 Gates HxW = 1.60x2.00 m )
- Inlet Tunnel ( L = 432 m, D = 2 m )
Rio Grande Hydropower (Argentina)
Hydroelectric Plant with Pumped Station.
Uribante Doradas Hydropower (Venezuela)
Hydroelectric project with IP = 300 MW.
Little Beles Storage Plant (Ethiopia)
Reservoir for water supply with a storage capacity equal to 3.5 Mm³.
Legadadi Dam (Ethiopia)
The purpose of the reservoir is to regulate the...
Uvini Hydropower (Italy)
Refurbishment of the Uvini hydropower plant.
Roma Est Sewage Plant (Italy)
Sewage treatment plant for domestic and industrial waste water.
Lefkara Storage Plant (Cyprus)
Storage works for Famagusta urban water supply.
Maccheronis Dam (Italy)
Reservoir capacity augmentation through the heightening of an existing...
Rwanda HV Transmission Lines (Rwanda)
The scope of the High Voltage Transmission Lines...