Maccheronis - Italy
Lombardi s.a. (Beneficiary: Consorzio Bonifica della Sardegna Centrale)
2003 - 2005
Description for Maccheronis (Italy)
Reservoir capacity augmentation through the heightening of an existing concrete gravity dam and through a new spillway on the left abutment.
- Reservoir (A = 615 km², V_existent tot = 25 Mm³, V_final tot = 35 Mm³)
- Dam (H_existent = 46 m, H_final = 47 m, L_final = 435 m, V_cls final = 96'000 m³)
- Spillway existent (L = 198 m, Q_max = 2'643 m³/s)
- Spillway final on the left abutment (L = 210 m, Q_max = 3'000 m³/s, No. 3 Sector Gates HxW = 12x3 m, N°3 Flap Gates HxW = 12x0.5 m)
- Outlet Tunnel (L = 199 m, D = 3.5 m, Q_max = 65 m³/s, No. 2 Gates HxW = 1.60x2.00 m)
- Inlet Tunnel (L = 432 m, D = 2 m)
Addis Ababa urban water supply scheme with a storage capacity of 40 Mm3.
Millennium Park (Nigeria)
Design of hydraulic works, water supply and irrigation system, reservoir and...
Hydroelectric Power Plant, with IP = 525 MW, which the exploits of N° 5...
Gibe II (Ethiopia)
Gibe II is the second stage of the Gibe-Omo hydroelectric cascade which...
Giurgiu Ramiresti (Romania)
Irrigation scheme with water from the Danube and irrigated area of 155'000...
Tana Beles (Ethiopia)
The ambitious Tana Beles project was located in the Metekel district of...
Dam built to provide a reservoir for the urban water supply of Genoa.
Storage works for Famagusta urban water supply.
Vranduk (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Vranduk project consists in a run off river power plant with an installed...