Maccheronis - Italy
Lombardi s.a. (Beneficiary: Consorzio Bonifica della Sardegna Centrale)
2003 - 2005
Description for Maccheronis (Italy)
Reservoir capacity augmentation through the heightening of an existing concrete gravity dam and through a new spillway on the left abutment.
- Reservoir (A = 615 km², V_existent tot = 25 Mm³, V_final tot = 35 Mm³)
- Dam (H_existent = 46 m, H_final = 47 m, L_final = 435 m, V_cls final = 96'000 m³)
- Spillway existent (L = 198 m, Q_max = 2'643 m³/s)
- Spillway final on the left abutment (L = 210 m, Q_max = 3'000 m³/s, No. 3 Sector Gates HxW = 12x3 m, N°3 Flap Gates HxW = 12x0.5 m)
- Outlet Tunnel (L = 199 m, D = 3.5 m, Q_max = 65 m³/s, No. 2 Gates HxW = 1.60x2.00 m)
- Inlet Tunnel (L = 432 m, D = 2 m)
Simbirizzi (Settimo S. Pietro) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the...
Kabuyanda is a multipurpose dam envisaged for agriculture (paddy rice and...
Kabwe urban water supply scheme.
Reservoir storage capacity: 12 Mm³.
Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam Hydropower (Ethiopia)
This majestic project, born of the vision and...
Djouè river hydroelettric plant (tributary of Congo).
Alto Temo Storage Plant (Italy)
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a capacity of 90 Mm³
Kariba Dam (Zambia)
This project foresees the rehabilitation for the...
Reservoir capacity augmentation through the heightening of an existing...
Carpat PSP (Romania)
Pumped storage plant with an installed power of 300 MW.