Maccheronis - Italy
Lombardi s.a. (Beneficiary: Consorzio Bonifica della Sardegna Centrale)
2003 - 2005
Description for Maccheronis Dam (Italy)
Reservoir capacity augmentation through the heightening of an existing concrete gravity dam and through a new spillway on the left abutment.
- Reservoir ( A = 615 km², V_existent tot = 25 Mm³, V_final tot = 35 Mm³ )
- Dam ( H_existent = 46 m, H_final = 47 m, L_final = 435 m, V_cls final = 96'000 m³ )
- Spillway existent ( L = 198 m, Q_max = 2'643 m³/s )
- Spillway final on the left abutment ( L = 210 m, Q_max = 3'000 m³/s, No. 3 Sector Gates HxW = 12x3 m, N°3 Flap Gates HxW = 12x0.5 m )
- Outlet Tunnel ( L = 199 m, D = 3.5 m, Q_max = 65 m³/s, No. 2 Gates HxW = 1.60x2.00 m )
- Inlet Tunnel ( L = 432 m, D = 2 m )
Uvini Hydropower (Italy)
Refurbishment of the Uvini hydropower plant.
Djoué Hydropower (Congo)
Djouè river hydroelettric plant (tributary of Congo).
Montedoglio Dam (Italy)
Montedoglio dam has suffered some damages at the...
Nondvo Multi-purpose Project (Eswatini)
Nondvo multi-purpose dam provides potable water...
Bumbuna Hydropower (Sierra Leone)
The Bumbuna Hydroelectric Project (BHP) is the...
Namakhvani Hydropower (Georgia)
Namakhvani hydropower cascade, envisages the...
Lusaka Aqueduct (Zambia)
Lusaka project including domestic water supply pipeline for the city of...
Gibe III Hydropower (Ethiopia)
Gibe III hydropower plant is the third stage of...
Qaliwana Hydropower (Fiji)
This is the first Studio Pietrangeli’s project...