Maccheronis - Italy
Lombardi s.a. (Beneficiary: Consorzio Bonifica della Sardegna Centrale)
2003 - 2005
Description for Maccheronis Dam (Italy)
Reservoir capacity augmentation through the heightening of an existing concrete gravity dam and through a new spillway on the left abutment.
- Reservoir ( A = 615 km², V_existent tot = 25 Mm³, V_final tot = 35 Mm³ )
- Dam ( H_existent = 46 m, H_final = 47 m, L_final = 435 m, V_cls final = 96'000 m³ )
- Spillway existent ( L = 198 m, Q_max = 2'643 m³/s )
- Spillway final on the left abutment ( L = 210 m, Q_max = 3'000 m³/s, No. 3 Sector Gates HxW = 12x3 m, N°3 Flap Gates HxW = 12x0.5 m )
- Outlet Tunnel ( L = 199 m, D = 3.5 m, Q_max = 65 m³/s, No. 2 Gates HxW = 1.60x2.00 m )
- Inlet Tunnel ( L = 432 m, D = 2 m )
Gilgel Gibe Hydropower (Ethiopia)
The Gilgel Gibe hydropower plant is the first...
Dire Dam (Ethiopia)
Earthfill dam with impermeable core for water supply to Addis Ababa and to...
Hydropower Projects (Jamaica)
The scopes of the assignment, commissioned by...
Batoka Transmission System (Zambia/Zimbabwe)
The Batoka Gorge Hydroelectric Scheme (BGHES)...
Kakono Hydropower (Tanzania)
Kakono will be a Hydropower Plant located on the...
Giurgiu Ramiresti Irrigation (Romania)
Irrigation scheme with water from the Danube and irrigated area of 155'000...
Santu Miali Hydropower (Italy)
Refurbishment of the Santu Miali hydropower plant
Lufubu Hydropower Cascade (Zambia)
The Lufubu hydropower cascade includes three plants (Lufubu 1, 2 and...
Uvini Hydropower (Italy)
Refurbishment of the Uvini hydropower plant.