District of Maswa - Tanzania
Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, General Directorate for Co-operation to Development - D.G.C.S.
1989 - 1994
Description for Maswa (Tanzania)
Maswa project including domestic water supply pipeline for the district of Maswa for: Population (year 2006 - 79'000 inhab.), Pro-capite water supply (250 l/per.day), irrigation requirements (50 m3/Ha.day).
- Rehabilitation of New Sola Dam (V_reservoir = 4.2 Mm³)
- Pumping Station (dam-treatment plant - No. 4 Pumps, Q = 120-90 l/s each, H = 20 m)
- Drinking water treatment plant (Q = 5'800 m³/day)
- Pumping Station (treatment plant-users):
- No. 2 High head pumps 160 m
- Daytime Q = 50 l/s each; T = 16 h/d, No. 9
- Nightime Q = 20 l/s each; T=8 h/d, No. 2
- Low level pumps 60 m
- Daytime Q = 21-30 l/s each; T=16 h/d, No. 9
- Nightime Q = 2 l/s each; T = 8 h/d, No. 6
- Power Station:
- Daytime generator 1000 kVA; 415 V
- Nightime generator 120 kVA; 415 V
- Water Supply GRP pipeline (L = 68 km, D = 100÷400 mm)
- Raised water tank (No. 11, V = 15÷80 m³)
Rio Grande (Argentina)
Hydroelectric Plant with Pumped Station.
PHASE 1: Achievement of a reservoir for flood control of the Temo...
Rockfill dam with bituminous facing (BFRd) with a reservoir for irrigation,...
Vranduk (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Vranduk project consists in a run off river power plant with an installed...
King Talal (Jordan)
The assignment comprises the assessment of conditions of the existing plant...
Roma Est (Italy)
Sewage treatment plant for domestic and industrial waste water.
Hydroelectric Power Plant, with IP = 525 MW, which the exploits of N° 5...
Dabus HPP cascade is located on the Dabus river, a north-flowing tributary of...
Jamaica 5 (Jamaica)
This project includes prefeasibility and feasibility studies for five small...