District of Maswa - Tanzania
Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, General Directorate for Co-operation to Development - D.G.C.S.
1989 - 1994
Description for Maswa (Tanzania)
Maswa project including domestic water supply pipeline for the district of Maswa for: Population (year 2006 - 79'000 inhab.), Pro-capite water supply (250 l/per.day), irrigation requirements (50 m3/Ha.day).
- Rehabilitation of New Sola Dam (V_reservoir = 4.2 Mm³)
- Pumping Station (dam-treatment plant - No. 4 Pumps, Q = 120-90 l/s each, H = 20 m)
- Drinking water treatment plant (Q = 5'800 m³/day)
- Pumping Station (treatment plant-users):
- No. 2 High head pumps 160 m
- Daytime Q = 50 l/s each; T = 16 h/d, No. 9
- Nightime Q = 20 l/s each; T=8 h/d, No. 2
- Low level pumps 60 m
- Daytime Q = 21-30 l/s each; T=16 h/d, No. 9
- Nightime Q = 2 l/s each; T = 8 h/d, No. 6
- Power Station:
- Daytime generator 1000 kVA; 415 V
- Nightime generator 120 kVA; 415 V
- Water Supply GRP pipeline (L = 68 km, D = 100÷400 mm)
- Raised water tank (No. 11, V = 15÷80 m³)
Gibe V (Ethiopia)
Gibe V is the fifth stage of the Gibe-Omo hydroelectric cascade which...
Porto Romano (Italy)
Yacht Harbour is on the right side of the Tevere River floodplain, about 1 km...
Addis Ababa urban water supply scheme with a storage capacity of 40 Mm3.
Hydroelectric project on the Victoria Nile River within an installed power of...
Ruzizi Transmission Lines
Studio Pietrangeli is a consultancy firm specialized in transmission lines...
Refurbishment of the Uvini hydropower plant.
Gibe II (Ethiopia)
Gibe II is the second stage of the Gibe-Omo hydroelectric cascade which...
Impianto Idroelettrico (PI = 255 MW) sul fiume Lunsemfwa a valle della diga...
Limonlu HPP comprises 4 power plants in cascade to be constructed in 2 phases...