District of Maswa - Tanzania
Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, General Directorate for Co-operation to Development - D.G.C.S.
1989 - 1994
Description for Maswa (Tanzania)
Maswa project including domestic water supply pipeline for the district of Maswa for: Population (year 2006 - 79'000 inhab.), Pro-capite water supply (250 l/per.day), irrigation requirements (50 m3/Ha.day).
- Rehabilitation of New Sola Dam (V_reservoir = 4.2 Mm³)
- Pumping Station (dam-treatment plant - No. 4 Pumps, Q = 120-90 l/s each, H = 20 m)
- Drinking water treatment plant (Q = 5'800 m³/day)
- Pumping Station (treatment plant-users):
- No. 2 High head pumps 160 m
- Daytime Q = 50 l/s each; T = 16 h/d, No. 9
- Nightime Q = 20 l/s each; T=8 h/d, No. 2
- Low level pumps 60 m
- Daytime Q = 21-30 l/s each; T=16 h/d, No. 9
- Nightime Q = 2 l/s each; T = 8 h/d, No. 6
- Power Station:
- Daytime generator 1000 kVA; 415 V
- Nightime generator 120 kVA; 415 V
- Water Supply GRP pipeline (L = 68 km, D = 100÷400 mm)
- Raised water tank (No. 11, V = 15÷80 m³)
Lusaka project including domestic water supply pipeline for the city of...
Multi-purpose project (underground hydropower plant, water supply, etc.) for...
Ruzizi Transmission Lines
Studio Pietrangeli is a consultancy firm specialized in transmission lines...
Addis Ababa urban water supply scheme with a storage capacity of 40 Mm3.
Porto Romano (Italy)
Yacht Harbour is on the right side of the Tevere River floodplain, about 1 km...
Ulu Jelai (Malaysia)
Rio Grande (Argentina)
Hydroelectric Plant with Pumped Station.
Bagré (Burkina Faso)
Bagré multipurpose scheme was built in 1993 and is located along Nakambé...
Water storage for irrigation, capacity 58 Mm³.