Abuja - Nigeria
Salini Costruttori S.p.A.
Description for Millennium Park Multi-Purpose Project (Nigeria)
Design of hydraulic works, water supply and irrigation system, reservoir and tanks for Millenium Park in Abuja.
- Temporary weir ( No. 1 )
- Reservoir No. 1 ( V = 1'700 m³ )
- Reservoir No. 2 ( V = 330 m³ )
- Reservoir No. 3 ( V = 500 m³ )
- Primary Pipeline ( Dmax = 300 mm , L = 4'000 m )
- Secondary Pipeline ( Dmax = 300 mm, L = 4'000 m )
- Pumps Type Flygt
- Ornamental fountains ( No. 80 )
- Telecontrol system
- Topographic site survey
- Construction design of hydraulic structures
- Hydraulic and structural calculations for irrigation and water supply system
- Structural calculations for civil works
Lower Diamphwe Multi-Purpose Project (Malawi)
This project includes the Lower Diamphwe Multipurpose Dam and associated...
San Lorenzo Hydropower (Italy)
San Lorenzo (Sestu) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the water...
Bagré Multi-purpose Project (Burkina Faso)
Bagré multipurpose scheme was built in 1993 and is located along Nakambé...
Maccheronis Dam (Italy)
Reservoir capacity augmentation through the heightening of an existing...
Kabwe Aqueduct (Zambia)
Kabwe urban water supply scheme.
Reservoir storage capacity: 12 Mm³.
Arda Cascade (Bulgaria)
Hydropower cascade including the existing plants of Karjali (IP = 106 MW),...
Grand Anse Dam (Seychelles)
The water demand in Seychelles is continuously...
King Talal Hydropower (Jordan)
The assignment comprises the assessment of conditions of the existing plant...
Gibe II Hydropower (Ethiopia)
Gibe II is the second stage of the Gibe-Omo hydroelectric cascade which...