Abuja - Nigeria
Salini Costruttori S.p.A.
Description for Millennium Park Multi-Purpose Project (Nigeria)
Design of hydraulic works, water supply and irrigation system, reservoir and tanks for Millenium Park in Abuja.
- Temporary weir ( No. 1 )
- Reservoir No. 1 ( V = 1'700 m³ )
- Reservoir No. 2 ( V = 330 m³ )
- Reservoir No. 3 ( V = 500 m³ )
- Primary Pipeline ( Dmax = 300 mm , L = 4'000 m )
- Secondary Pipeline ( Dmax = 300 mm, L = 4'000 m )
- Pumps Type Flygt
- Ornamental fountains ( No. 80 )
- Telecontrol system
- Topographic site survey
- Construction design of hydraulic structures
- Hydraulic and structural calculations for irrigation and water supply system
- Structural calculations for civil works
Genzano Storage Plant (Italy)
Water storage for irrigation, capacity 58 Mm³.
Ruzizi's Transmission System (Africa)
The Ruzizi Transmission System's project was...
Limonlu Hydropower (Turkey)
Limonlu HPP comprises 4 power plants in cascade to be constructed in 2 phases...
Arcichiaro Multi-purpose Project (Italy)
Rockfill dam with bituminous facing (BFRd) with a reservoir for irrigation,...
Alto Temo Dam (Italy)
Alto Temo is a hollow gravity dam located in the...
Muchinga Hydropower (Zambia)
Hydroelectric plant (IP = 255 MW) on the Lunsemfwa river downstream of the...
Acerenza Dam (Italy)
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a reservoir capacity of 42...
Arda Cascade (Bulgaria)
Hydropower cascade including the existing plants of Karjali (IP = 106 MW),...
Lefkara Storage Plant (Cyprus)
Storage works for Famagusta urban water supply.