Abuja - Nigeria
Salini Costruttori S.p.A.
Description for Millennium Park (Nigeria)
Design of hydraulic works, water supply and irrigation system, reservoir and tanks for Millenium Park in Abuja.
- Temporary weir (No. 1)
- Reservoir No. 1 (V = 1'700 m³)
- Reservoir No. 2 (V = 330 m³)
- Reservoir No. 3 (V = 500 m³)
- Primary Pipeline (Dmax = 300 mm , L = 4'000 m)
- Secondary Pipeline (Dmax = 300 mm, L = 4'000 m)
- Pumps Type Flygt
- Ornamental fountains (No. 80)
- Telecontrol system
- Topographic site survey
- Construction design of hydraulic structures
- Hydraulic and structural calculations for irrigation and water supply system
- Structural calculations for civil works
Chespi is the first hydroelectric project of the Guayllabamba cascade with an...
Alto Temo (Italy)
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a capacity of 90 Mm³
Water supply system for the district of Abuja, including pipelines, pumping...
Storage works for Famagusta urban water supply.
Montedoglio dam has suffered some damages at the spillway and dam body due to...
Santu Miali (Italy)
Refurbishment of the Santu Miali hydropower plant
Ruzizi Transmission Lines
Studio Pietrangeli is a consultancy firm specialized in transmission lines...
Arda Cascade (Bulgaria)
Hydropower cascade including the existing plants of Karjali (IP = 106 MW),...
Millennium Park (Nigeria)
Design of hydraulic works, water supply and irrigation system, reservoir and...