Abuja - Nigeria
Salini Costruttori S.p.A.
Description for Millennium Park (Nigeria)
Design of hydraulic works, water supply and irrigation system, reservoir and tanks for Millenium Park in Abuja.
- Temporary weir (No. 1)
- Reservoir No. 1 (V = 1'700 m³)
- Reservoir No. 2 (V = 330 m³)
- Reservoir No. 3 (V = 500 m³)
- Primary Pipeline (Dmax = 300 mm , L = 4'000 m)
- Secondary Pipeline (Dmax = 300 mm, L = 4'000 m)
- Pumps Type Flygt
- Ornamental fountains (No. 80)
- Telecontrol system
- Topographic site survey
- Construction design of hydraulic structures
- Hydraulic and structural calculations for irrigation and water supply system
- Structural calculations for civil works
Porto Romano (Italy)
Yacht Harbour is on the right side of the Tevere River floodplain, about 1 km...
Roma Est (Italy)
Sewage treatment plant for domestic and industrial waste water.
Uribante Doradas (Venezuela)
Hydroelectric project with IP = 300 MW.
Lufubu Cascade (Zambia)
LUFUBU HPP Cascade envisages the construction of three hydropower plants on...
Bituminous face rockfill dam for irrigation, water supply and hydropower...
Busalletta Aqueduct (Italy)
Dam built to provide a reservoir for the urban water supply of Genoa.
Kariba Dam (Zambia)
This project foresees the rehabilitation for the...
Dire Dam (Ethiopia)
Earthfill dam with impermeable core for water supply to Addis Ababa and to...
Multi-purpose project (underground hydropower plant, water supply, etc.) for...