Abuja - Nigeria
Salini Costruttori S.p.A.
Description for Millennium Park Multi-Purpose Project (Nigeria)
Design of hydraulic works, water supply and irrigation system, reservoir and tanks for Millenium Park in Abuja.
- Temporary weir ( No. 1 )
- Reservoir No. 1 ( V = 1'700 m³ )
- Reservoir No. 2 ( V = 330 m³ )
- Reservoir No. 3 ( V = 500 m³ )
- Primary Pipeline ( Dmax = 300 mm , L = 4'000 m )
- Secondary Pipeline ( Dmax = 300 mm, L = 4'000 m )
- Pumps Type Flygt
- Ornamental fountains ( No. 80 )
- Telecontrol system
- Topographic site survey
- Construction design of hydraulic structures
- Hydraulic and structural calculations for irrigation and water supply system
- Structural calculations for civil works
Ruzizi's Transmission System (DRC-Rwanda-Burundi)
The Ruzizi Transmission System's project was...
Muchinga Hydropower (Zambia)
Hydroelectric plant (IP = 255 MW) on the Lunsemfwa river downstream of the...
Gibe II Hydropower Plant (Ethiopia)
Gibe II hydropower plant is the second stage of...
San Lorenzo Hydropower (Italy)
San Lorenzo (Sestu) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the water...
Nondvo Multi-purpose Project (Eswatini)
Nondvo multi-purpose dam provides potable water...
Kenya-Tanzania Interconnector (East Africa)
This cross-boundary interconnector is part of the HVAC transmission corridor...
Koysha Hydropower (Ethiopia)
Koysha (2’160 MW, under construction) is the...
Hydropower Projects (Ghana)
The scope of the assignment, commissioned by...
Mulembo-Lelya Hydropower (Zambia)
Mulembo-Lelya is a hydropower project located...