Abuja - Nigeria
Salini Costruttori S.p.A.
Description for Millennium Park (Nigeria)
Design of hydraulic works, water supply and irrigation system, reservoir and tanks for Millenium Park in Abuja.
- Temporary weir (No. 1)
- Reservoir No. 1 (V = 1'700 m³)
- Reservoir No. 2 (V = 330 m³)
- Reservoir No. 3 (V = 500 m³)
- Primary Pipeline (Dmax = 300 mm , L = 4'000 m)
- Secondary Pipeline (Dmax = 300 mm, L = 4'000 m)
- Pumps Type Flygt
- Ornamental fountains (No. 80)
- Telecontrol system
- Topographic site survey
- Construction design of hydraulic structures
- Hydraulic and structural calculations for irrigation and water supply system
- Structural calculations for civil works
Lower Diamphwe (Malawi)
This project includes the Lower Diamphwe Multipurpose Dam and associated...
Limonlu HPP comprises 4 power plants in cascade to be constructed in 2 phases...
Multi-purpose project on Lake Tana, including hydropower plant and irrigation...
Rockfill dam with bituminous facing (BFRd) with a reservoir for irrigation,...
Ulu Jelai (Malaysia)
Maswa project including domestic water supply pipeline for the district...
Roma Est (Italy)
Sewage treatment plant for domestic and industrial waste water.
Gibe III (Ethiopia)
The design of this record breaking 250 m high...
Carpat PSP (Romania)
Pumped storage plant with an installed power of 300 MW.