Abuja - Nigeria
Salini Costruttori S.p.A.
Description for Millennium Park (Nigeria)
Design of hydraulic works, water supply and irrigation system, reservoir and tanks for Millenium Park in Abuja.
- Temporary weir (No. 1)
- Reservoir No. 1 (V = 1'700 m³)
- Reservoir No. 2 (V = 330 m³)
- Reservoir No. 3 (V = 500 m³)
- Primary Pipeline (Dmax = 300 mm , L = 4'000 m)
- Secondary Pipeline (Dmax = 300 mm, L = 4'000 m)
- Pumps Type Flygt
- Ornamental fountains (No. 80)
- Telecontrol system
- Topographic site survey
- Construction design of hydraulic structures
- Hydraulic and structural calculations for irrigation and water supply system
- Structural calculations for civil works
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation of the existing Hermitage...
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a reservoir capacity of 42...
Water supply system for the district of Abuja, including pipelines, pumping...
Addis Ababa urban water supply scheme with a storage capacity of 40 Mm3.
Bagré (Burkina Faso)
Bagré multipurpose scheme was built in 1993 and is located along Nakambé...
Enguri Cascade (Georgia)
ENGURI HPP Cascade envisages the construction of three hydropower plants on...
Grand Ethiopian Renassaince Dam
This majestic project, born of the vision and...
Reservoir capacity augmentation through the heightening of an existing...
Djouè river hydroelettric plant (tributary of Congo).