Abuja - Nigeria
Salini Costruttori S.p.A.
Description for Millennium Park Multi-Purpose Project (Nigeria)
Design of hydraulic works, water supply and irrigation system, reservoir and tanks for Millenium Park in Abuja.
- Temporary weir ( No. 1 )
- Reservoir No. 1 ( V = 1'700 m³ )
- Reservoir No. 2 ( V = 330 m³ )
- Reservoir No. 3 ( V = 500 m³ )
- Primary Pipeline ( Dmax = 300 mm , L = 4'000 m )
- Secondary Pipeline ( Dmax = 300 mm, L = 4'000 m )
- Pumps Type Flygt
- Ornamental fountains ( No. 80 )
- Telecontrol system
- Topographic site survey
- Construction design of hydraulic structures
- Hydraulic and structural calculations for irrigation and water supply system
- Structural calculations for civil works
Gibe II Hydropower Plant (Ethiopia)
Gibe II hydropower plant is the second stage of...
Maswa Aqueduct (Tanzania)
Maswa project including domestic water supply pipeline for the district...
La Gogue Dam (Seychelles)
The aims of the assignment are the Design Review...
Djoué Hydropower (Congo)
Djouè river hydroelettric plant (tributary of Congo).
Little Beles Storage Plant (Ethiopia)
Reservoir for water supply with a storage capacity equal to 3.5 Mm³.
Kidunda Multi-Purpose Project (Tanzania)
Bituminous face rockfill dam for irrigation, water supply and hydropower...
Legadadi Dam (Ethiopia)
The purpose of the reservoir is to regulate the...
Arda Cascade (Bulgaria)
Hydropower cascade including the existing plants of Karjali (IP = 106 MW),...
Koysha Hydropower (Ethiopia)
Koysha (2’160 MW, under construction) is the...