Abuja - Nigeria
Salini Costruttori S.p.A.
Description for Millennium Park (Nigeria)
Design of hydraulic works, water supply and irrigation system, reservoir and tanks for Millenium Park in Abuja.
- Temporary weir (No. 1)
- Reservoir No. 1 (V = 1'700 m³)
- Reservoir No. 2 (V = 330 m³)
- Reservoir No. 3 (V = 500 m³)
- Primary Pipeline (Dmax = 300 mm , L = 4'000 m)
- Secondary Pipeline (Dmax = 300 mm, L = 4'000 m)
- Pumps Type Flygt
- Ornamental fountains (No. 80)
- Telecontrol system
- Topographic site survey
- Construction design of hydraulic structures
- Hydraulic and structural calculations for irrigation and water supply system
- Structural calculations for civil works
PHASE 1: Achievement of a reservoir for flood control of the Temo...
Bumbuna (Sierra Leone)
This is one of our pet projects that we have...
Simbirizzi (Settimo S. Pietro) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the...
Little Beles (Ethiopia)
Reservoir for water supply with a storage capacity equal to 3.5 Mm³.
Water storage for irrigation, capacity 58 Mm³.
Rio Grande (Argentina)
Hydroelectric Plant with Pumped Station.
Kalivac Hydropower Plant has 108 MW of installed power.
Ulu Jelai (Malaysia)
Grand Ethiopian Renassaince Dam
This majestic project, born of the vision and...