Abuja - Nigeria
Salini Costruttori S.p.A.
Description for Millennium Park (Nigeria)
Design of hydraulic works, water supply and irrigation system, reservoir and tanks for Millenium Park in Abuja.
- Temporary weir (No. 1)
- Reservoir No. 1 (V = 1'700 m³)
- Reservoir No. 2 (V = 330 m³)
- Reservoir No. 3 (V = 500 m³)
- Primary Pipeline (Dmax = 300 mm , L = 4'000 m)
- Secondary Pipeline (Dmax = 300 mm, L = 4'000 m)
- Pumps Type Flygt
- Ornamental fountains (No. 80)
- Telecontrol system
- Topographic site survey
- Construction design of hydraulic structures
- Hydraulic and structural calculations for irrigation and water supply system
- Structural calculations for civil works
Kabuyanda is a multipurpose dam envisaged for agriculture (paddy rice and...
Jamaica 5 (Jamaica)
This project includes prefeasibility and feasibility studies for five small...
Ruzizi Transmission Lines
Studio Pietrangeli is a consultancy firm specialized in transmission lines...
Water storage for irrigation, capacity 58 Mm³.
Three-dam projects for irrigation purposes.
Bumbuna (Sierra Leone)
This is one of our pet projects that we have...
Rio Grande (Argentina)
Hydroelectric Plant with Pumped Station.
Limonlu HPP comprises 4 power plants in cascade to be constructed in 2 phases...
Dire Dam (Ethiopia)
Earthfill dam with impermeable core for water supply to Addis Ababa and to...