Abuja - Nigeria
Salini Costruttori S.p.A.
Description for Millennium Park Multi-Purpose Project (Nigeria)
Design of hydraulic works, water supply and irrigation system, reservoir and tanks for Millenium Park in Abuja.
- Temporary weir ( No. 1 )
- Reservoir No. 1 ( V = 1'700 m³ )
- Reservoir No. 2 ( V = 330 m³ )
- Reservoir No. 3 ( V = 500 m³ )
- Primary Pipeline ( Dmax = 300 mm , L = 4'000 m )
- Secondary Pipeline ( Dmax = 300 mm, L = 4'000 m )
- Pumps Type Flygt
- Ornamental fountains ( No. 80 )
- Telecontrol system
- Topographic site survey
- Construction design of hydraulic structures
- Hydraulic and structural calculations for irrigation and water supply system
- Structural calculations for civil works
Bumbuna Hydropower (Sierra Leone)
The Bumbuna Hydroelectric Project (BHP) is the...
Acerenza Dam (Italy)
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a reservoir capacity of 42...
San Lorenzo Hydropower (Italy)
San Lorenzo (Sestu) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the water...
Rumakali Hydropower (Tanzania)
Hydroelectric Power Plant, with IP = 525 MW, which the exploits of N° 5...
Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam (Ethiopia)
The Grand Ethiopian Renaissance dam project is a...
Alto Temo Dam (Italy)
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a capacity of 90 Mm³
Malagarasi Hydropower (Tanzania)
Malagarasi HPP will be a run-of-the river...
Simbirizzi Hydropower (Italy)
Simbirizzi (Settimo S. Pietro) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the...
Koysha Hydropower (Ethiopia)
Koysha (2’160 MW, under construction) is the...