IMPREPAR S.p.A. (Impregilo Group)
2013 - 2015
Description for Montedoglio Dam (Italy)
Montedoglio dam has suffered some damages at the spillway and dam body due to a large flood occurred in 2010. Studio Pietrangeli has been appointed to carry out the assessment of the current conditions and the design of the refurbishment works to restore the complete functionality of the structures damaged during the events of year 2010.
- Reservoir ( Total storage 168 Mm3 )
- Main Dam ( Earthfill type, H = 64.30 m, Crest length 566 m, Crest elevation 398.30 m s.l.m., Embankment volume 2.7 Mm3 )
- Secondary Dam ( Earthfill type, H = 8.6 m, Crest length 288 m, Crest elevation 398.30 m s.l.m., Embankment volume 40,000 m3 )
- Intake ( Rectangular type (WxH) 4.2x6.0 mxm )
- Spillway ( design discharge Q = 909 m3/s, side spillway ungated L = 112 m + n° 2 gates L = 24 m )
- Bottom outlet ( design discharge Q = 339 m3/s, L = 423 m, D = 6 m )
- Assessment of the damages occurred after the flood event (spillway, dam embankment)
- Assessment of the conditions of the dam
- Survey, site and laboratory investigations
- Feasibility and final design of the rehabilitation works for the damaged structures
- Supervision of construction of the rehabilitation works
Tana Beles Multi-Purpose Project (Ethiopia)
The ambitious Tana Beles project was located in the Metekel district of...
Bwari Aqueduct (Nigeria)
Water supply system for the district of Abuja, including pipelines, pumping...
Batoka Gorge Hydropower (Zambia/Zimbabwe)
The prestigious project of Batoka Gorge, with...
Nondvo Multi-purpose Project (Eswatini)
Nondvo multi-purpose dam provides potable water...
Bujagali Hydropower (Uganda)
Hydroelectric project on the Victoria Nile River within an installed power of...
Hydropower Projects (Ghana)
The scope of the assignment, commissioned by...
Limonlu Hydropower (Turkey)
Limonlu HPP comprises 4 power plants in cascade to be constructed in 2 phases...
Santu Miali Hydropower (Italy)
Refurbishment of the Santu Miali hydropower plant
Rio Grande Hydropower (Argentina)
Hydroelectric Plant with Pumped Station.