IMPREPAR S.p.A. (Impregilo Group)
2013 - 2015
Description for Montedoglio Dam (Italy)
Montedoglio dam has suffered some damages at the spillway and dam body due to a large flood occurred in 2010. Studio Pietrangeli has been appointed to carry out the assessment of the current conditions and the design of the refurbishment works to restore the complete functionality of the structures damaged during the events of year 2010.
- Reservoir ( Total storage 168 Mm3 )
- Main Dam ( Earthfill type, H = 64.30 m, Crest length 566 m, Crest elevation 398.30 m s.l.m., Embankment volume 2.7 Mm3 )
- Secondary Dam ( Earthfill type, H = 8.6 m, Crest length 288 m, Crest elevation 398.30 m s.l.m., Embankment volume 40,000 m3 )
- Intake ( Rectangular type (WxH) 4.2x6.0 mxm )
- Spillway ( design discharge Q = 909 m3/s, side spillway ungated L = 112 m + n° 2 gates L = 24 m )
- Bottom outlet ( design discharge Q = 339 m3/s, L = 423 m, D = 6 m )
- Assessment of the damages occurred after the flood event (spillway, dam embankment)
- Assessment of the conditions of the dam
- Survey, site and laboratory investigations
- Feasibility and final design of the rehabilitation works for the damaged structures
- Supervision of construction of the rehabilitation works
Montedoglio Dam (Italy)
Montedoglio dam has suffered some damages at the...
Ruzizi Transmission Lines (Africa)
Studio Pietrangeli is a consultancy firm specialized in transmission lines...
Batoka Gorge Hydropower (Zambia/Zimbabwe)
The prestigious project of Batoka Gorge, with...
Lufubu Hydropower Cascade (Zambia)
LUFUBU HPP Cascade envisages the construction of three hydropower plants on...
Kikonge Multi-Purpose Project (Tanzania)
Kikonge is a multipurpose project foreseen for...
Genzano Storage Plant (Italy)
Water storage for irrigation, capacity 58 Mm³.
Mulembo-Lelya Hydropower (Zambia)
Mulembo-Lelya is a hydropower project located...
Rumakali Hydropower (Tanzania)
Hydroelectric Power Plant, with IP = 525 MW, which the exploits of N° 5...
Grand Anse Dam (Seychelles)
The water demand in Seychelles is continuously...