IMPREPAR S.p.A. (Impregilo Group)
2013 - 2015
Description for Montedoglio Dam (Italy)
Montedoglio dam has suffered some damages at the spillway and dam body due to a large flood occurred in 2010. Studio Pietrangeli has been appointed to carry out the assessment of the current conditions and the design of the refurbishment works to restore the complete functionality of the structures damaged during the events of year 2010.
- Reservoir ( Total storage 168 Mm3 )
- Main Dam ( Earthfill type, H = 64.30 m, Crest length 566 m, Crest elevation 398.30 m s.l.m., Embankment volume 2.7 Mm3 )
- Secondary Dam ( Earthfill type, H = 8.6 m, Crest length 288 m, Crest elevation 398.30 m s.l.m., Embankment volume 40,000 m3 )
- Intake ( Rectangular type (WxH) 4.2x6.0 mxm )
- Spillway ( design discharge Q = 909 m3/s, side spillway ungated L = 112 m + n° 2 gates L = 24 m )
- Bottom outlet ( design discharge Q = 339 m3/s, L = 423 m, D = 6 m )
- Assessment of the damages occurred after the flood event (spillway, dam embankment)
- Assessment of the conditions of the dam
- Survey, site and laboratory investigations
- Feasibility and final design of the rehabilitation works for the damaged structures
- Supervision of construction of the rehabilitation works
Carpat Pumped Storage Plant (Romania)
Pumped storage plant with an installed power of 300 MW.
Mulembo-Lelya Hydropower (Zambia)
Mulembo-Lelya is a hydropower project located...
Kabuyanda Multi-Purpose Project (Uganda)
Kabuyanda is a multipurpose dam envisaged for agriculture (paddy rice and...
Snowy 2 Pumped Hydro Electric Scheme (Australia)
The project is a pumped hydro plant in Australia...
Busalletta Dam (Italy)
Dam built to provide a reservoir for the urban water supply of Genoa.
Anguilles Dam (Mauritius)
The scope of the project is to make use of the...
Djoué Hydropower (Congo)
Djouè river hydroelettric plant (tributary of Congo).
Montedoglio Dam (Italy)
Montedoglio dam has suffered some damages at the...
Kalivac Hydropower (Albania)
Kalivac Hydropower Plant has 108 MW of installed power.