Kabwe - Zambia
Muchinga Power Company Ltd
2010 - 2012
Description for Muchinga Hydropower (Zambia)
Hydroelectric plant (IP = 255 MW) on the Lunsemfwa river downstream of the Mita Hill dam and of the Lunsemfwa hydroelectric plant
- Headrace channel ( L = 9 km, Qmax = 40 m³/s )
- Headrace tunnel ( No. 2, Total L = 17 km, D = 5 m )
- Mkushi dam (Arc type, H = 120 m, Lcrest= 350 m )
- Surge shaft ( H = 60 m, D = 12 m )
- Penstocks ( No. 3, D = 2.2 m, L = 1’000 m )
- Surface Power House ( No. 3 Pelton turbines, IP = 3 x 85 MW )
Dam Break Studies (Mauritius)
The assignment consists in the analysis of...
Lufubu Hydropower Cascade (Zambia)
The Lufubu hydropower cascade includes three plants (Lufubu 1, 2 and...
Rwanda HV Transmission Lines (Rwanda)
The scope of the High Voltage Transmission Lines...
Millennium Park Multi-Purpose Project (Nigeria)
Design of hydraulic works, water supply and irrigation system, reservoir and...
Vranduk Hydropower (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Vranduk project consists in a run off river...
Little Beles Storage Plant (Ethiopia)
Reservoir for water supply with a storage capacity equal to 3.5 Mm³.
Giurgiu Ramiresti Irrigation (Romania)
Irrigation scheme with water from the Danube and irrigated area of 155'000...
Bosa Multi-purpose Project (Italy)
The Monte Crispu arch-gravity dam was realized...
Dankel Multi-Purpose Project (Eritrea)
Multi-purpose project (underground hydropower plant, water supply, etc.) for...