Kabwe - Zambia
Muchinga Power Company Ltd
2010 - 2012
Description for Muchinga Hydropower (Zambia)
Hydroelectric plant (IP = 255 MW) on the Lunsemfwa river downstream of the Mita Hill dam and of the Lunsemfwa hydroelectric plant
- Headrace channel ( L = 9 km, Qmax = 40 m³/s )
- Headrace tunnel ( No. 2, Total L = 17 km, D = 5 m )
- Mkushi dam (Arc type, H = 120 m, Lcrest= 350 m )
- Surge shaft ( H = 60 m, D = 12 m )
- Penstocks ( No. 3, D = 2.2 m, L = 1’000 m )
- Surface Power House ( No. 3 Pelton turbines, IP = 3 x 85 MW )
Kalivac Hydropower (Albania)
Kalivac Hydropower Plant has 108 MW of installed power.
Montedoglio Dam (Italy)
Montedoglio dam has suffered some damages at the...
Genzano Storage Plant (Italy)
Water storage for irrigation, capacity 58 Mm³.
HV Transmission Lines (Tanzania)
This is a feasibility study of high voltage...
La Gogue Dam (Seychelles)
The aims of the assignment are the Design Review...
Mulembo-Lelya Hydropower (Zambia)
Mulembo-Lelya is a hydropower project located...
Legadadi Dam (Ethiopia)
Addis Ababa urban water supply scheme with a storage capacity of 40 Mm3.
Gibe V Multi-purpose Project (Ethiopia)
Gibe V is the fifth stage of the Gibe-Omo hydroelectric cascade which...
Grand Anse Dam (Seychelles)
The water demand in Seychelles is continuously...