Kabwe - Zambia
Muchinga Power Company Ltd
2010 - 2012
Description for Muchinga Hydropower (Zambia)
Hydroelectric plant (IP = 255 MW) on the Lunsemfwa river downstream of the Mita Hill dam and of the Lunsemfwa hydroelectric plant
- Headrace channel ( L = 9 km, Qmax = 40 m³/s )
- Headrace tunnel ( No. 2, Total L = 17 km, D = 5 m )
- Mkushi dam (Arc type, H = 120 m, Lcrest= 350 m )
- Surge shaft ( H = 60 m, D = 12 m )
- Penstocks ( No. 3, D = 2.2 m, L = 1’000 m )
- Surface Power House ( No. 3 Pelton turbines, IP = 3 x 85 MW )
Montedoglio Dam (Italy)
Montedoglio dam has suffered some damages at the...
Roma Est Sewage Plant (Italy)
Sewage treatment plant for domestic and industrial waste water.
HV Transmission Lines (Tanzania)
This is a feasibility study of high voltage...
Hydropower Projects (Jamaica)
The scopes of the assignment, commissioned by...
Dam Break Studies (Mauritius)
The assignment consists in the analysis of...
Kariba Dam (Zambia-Zimbabwe)
This project foresees the rehabilitation for the...
Porto Romano Multi-Purpose Project (Italy)
Yacht Harbour is on the right side of the Tevere River floodplain, about 1 km...
Rio Mannu Multi-Purpose Project (Italy)
Concrete gravity dam for water supply and irrigation to be constructed in two...
Gilgel Gibe Hydropower (Ethiopia)
Hydroelectric power plant (IP = 200 MW) including rockfill dam, underground...