Yacht Club Tevere
1995 - 2001
Description for Porto Romano (Italy)
Yacht Harbour is on the right side of the Tevere River floodplain, about 1 km from the mouth.
MARINA FOR 197 BERTH POINTS (10 to 25 m):
- Basin Area (26600 m²)
- Excavation (122500 m³)
- External Dam And Internal Docks
- Double Steel Sheet-Pile Wall (1200 m)
- Larssen Sheet-Pile LX 8, 12 (16000 m²)
- Diwydag Type Tie-Rods (2787 m)
- Embankments (14950 m³)
- Concrete works (1115 m³)
- Roads, Stockyards, Access Ramps (15000 m²)
- Central pier (3 x 150 m)
- Steel Piles D = 600 mm (N° 146)
- Precast Concrete Slabs 450 m²
- Water Recycling Canal
- Electrical System ( 200 kW )
- Hydraulic and Fire fighting systems
- Communication and Signal systems
- Buildings (650 m²)
- Pool N° 1
- Tennis Courts N° 2
- Boat Depot (2200 m²)
- Slipway (up to 65 t) (25 x 7 m)
- General consultancy and supervision of the entire scheme with full technical responsibilities and : approval of all the projects, supervision of construction, special studies
- Construction design of all works excluding : embankments (Panedile Argentina), hydraulic equipment (Allis Chalmers), electrical equipment (Brown Boveri), mechanical equipment (IMPSA)
Multi-purpose project on Lake Tana, including hydropower plant and irrigation...
Dabus HPP cascade is located on the Dabus river, a north-flowing tributary of...
NAO (Sierra Leone)
Restore of the MV and LV distribution system in the two towns of Makeni and...
Kabwe urban water supply scheme.
Reservoir storage capacity: 12 Mm³.
Storage works for Famagusta urban water supply.
Carpat PSP (Romania)
Pumped storage plant with an installed power of 300 MW.
Hydroelectric project on the Victoria Nile River within an installed power of...
Millennium Park (Nigeria)
Design of hydraulic works, water supply and irrigation system, reservoir and...
Grand Ethiopian Renassaince Dam
This majestic project, born of the vision and...