Yacht Club Tevere
1995 - 2001
Description for Porto Romano Multi-Purpose Project (Italy)
Yacht Harbour is on the right side of the Tevere River floodplain, about 1 km from the mouth.
MARINA FOR 197 BERTH POINTS ( 10 to 25 m )
- Basin Area ( 26600 m² )
- Excavation ( 122500 m³ )
- External Dam And Internal Docks
- Double Steel Sheet-Pile Wall ( 1200 m )
- Larssen Sheet-Pile LX 8, 12 ( 16000 m² )
- Diwydag Type Tie-Rods ( 2787 m )
- Embankments ( 14950 m³ )
- Concrete works ( 1115 m³ )
- Roads, Stockyards, Access Ramps ( 15000 m² )
- Central pier ( 3 x 150 m )
- Steel Piles D = 600 mm ( No. 146 )
- Precast Concrete Slabs 450 m²
- Water Recycling Canal
- Electrical System ( 200 kW )
- Hydraulic and Fire fighting systems
- Communication and Signal systems
- Buildings ( 650 m² )
- Pool No. 1
- Tennis Courts No. 2
- Boat Depot ( 2200 m² )
- Slipway ( up to 65 t ) ( 25 x 7 m )
- General consultancy and supervision of the entire scheme with full technical responsibilities and : approval of all the projects, supervision of construction, special studies
- Construction design of all works excluding : embankments (Panedile Argentina), hydraulic equipment (Allis Chalmers), electrical equipment (Brown Boveri), mechanical equipment (IMPSA)
Dabus Hydropower (Ethiopia)
Dabus HPP cascade is located on the Dabus river, a north-flowing tributary of...
Qaliwana Hydropower (Fiji)
This is the first Studio Pietrangeli’s project...
La Gogue Dam (Seychelles)
The aims of the assignment are the Design Review...
Legadadi Dam (Ethiopia)
The purpose of the reservoir is to...
Giurgiu Ramiresti Irrigation (Romania)
Irrigation scheme with water from the Danube and irrigated area of 155'000...
Little Beles Storage Plant (Ethiopia)
Reservoir for water supply with a storage capacity equal to 3.5 Mm³.
Millennium Park Multi-Purpose Project (Nigeria)
Design of hydraulic works, water supply and irrigation system, reservoir and...
Simbirizzi Hydropower (Italy)
Simbirizzi (Settimo S. Pietro) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the...
Muchinga Hydropower (Zambia)
Hydroelectric plant (IP = 255 MW) on the Lunsemfwa river downstream of the...