Yacht Club Tevere
1995 - 2001
Description for Porto Romano Multi-Purpose Project (Italy)
Yacht Harbour is on the right side of the Tevere River floodplain, about 1 km from the mouth.
MARINA FOR 197 BERTH POINTS ( 10 to 25 m )
- Basin Area ( 26600 m² )
- Excavation ( 122500 m³ )
- External Dam And Internal Docks
- Double Steel Sheet-Pile Wall ( 1200 m )
- Larssen Sheet-Pile LX 8, 12 ( 16000 m² )
- Diwydag Type Tie-Rods ( 2787 m )
- Embankments ( 14950 m³ )
- Concrete works ( 1115 m³ )
- Roads, Stockyards, Access Ramps ( 15000 m² )
- Central pier ( 3 x 150 m )
- Steel Piles D = 600 mm ( No. 146 )
- Precast Concrete Slabs 450 m²
- Water Recycling Canal
- Electrical System ( 200 kW )
- Hydraulic and Fire fighting systems
- Communication and Signal systems
- Buildings ( 650 m² )
- Pool No. 1
- Tennis Courts No. 2
- Boat Depot ( 2200 m² )
- Slipway ( up to 65 t ) ( 25 x 7 m )
- General consultancy and supervision of the entire scheme with full technical responsibilities and : approval of all the projects, supervision of construction, special studies
- Construction design of all works excluding : embankments (Panedile Argentina), hydraulic equipment (Allis Chalmers), electrical equipment (Brown Boveri), mechanical equipment (IMPSA)
Kamuzu I Dam (Malawi)
The scope of the assignment is the raising,...
Kenya-Tanzania Interconnector (East Africa)
This cross-boundary interconnector is part of the HVAC transmission corridor...
Gilgel Gibe Hydropower (Ethiopia)
The Gilgel Gibe hydropower plant is the first...
Ulu Jelai Hydropower (Malaysia)
Ulu Jelai project consists in a RCC gravity dam...
Anguilles Dam (Mauritius)
The scope of the project is to make use of the...
King Talal Hydropower (Jordan)
The project is aimed at the careful use of water...
Lusaka Aqueduct (Zambia)
Lusaka project including domestic water supply pipeline for the city of...
Plaine Hollandaise Dam ( Seychelles )
The project is aimed at increasing the drinking...
Bwari Aqueduct (Nigeria)
Water supply system for the district of Abuja, including pipelines, pumping...