Yacht Club Tevere
1995 - 2001
Description for Porto Romano (Italy)
Yacht Harbour is on the right side of the Tevere River floodplain, about 1 km from the mouth.
MARINA FOR 197 BERTH POINTS (10 to 25 m):
- Basin Area (26600 m²)
- Excavation (122500 m³)
- External Dam And Internal Docks
- Double Steel Sheet-Pile Wall (1200 m)
- Larssen Sheet-Pile LX 8, 12 (16000 m²)
- Diwydag Type Tie-Rods (2787 m)
- Embankments (14950 m³)
- Concrete works (1115 m³)
- Roads, Stockyards, Access Ramps (15000 m²)
- Central pier (3 x 150 m)
- Steel Piles D = 600 mm (N° 146)
- Precast Concrete Slabs 450 m²
- Water Recycling Canal
- Electrical System ( 200 kW )
- Hydraulic and Fire fighting systems
- Communication and Signal systems
- Buildings (650 m²)
- Pool N° 1
- Tennis Courts N° 2
- Boat Depot (2200 m²)
- Slipway (up to 65 t) (25 x 7 m)
- General consultancy and supervision of the entire scheme with full technical responsibilities and : approval of all the projects, supervision of construction, special studies
- Construction design of all works excluding : embankments (Panedile Argentina), hydraulic equipment (Allis Chalmers), electrical equipment (Brown Boveri), mechanical equipment (IMPSA)
Water storage for irrigation, capacity 58 Mm³.
Millennium Park (Nigeria)
Design of hydraulic works, water supply and irrigation system, reservoir and...
Impianto Idroelettrico (PI = 255 MW) sul fiume Lunsemfwa a valle della diga...
King Talal (Jordan)
The assignment comprises the assessment of conditions of the existing plant...
Uribante Doradas (Venezuela)
Hydroelectric project with IP = 300 MW.
Maswa project including domestic water supply pipeline for the district...
Bagré (Burkina Faso)
Bagré multipurpose scheme was built in 1993 and is located along Nakambé...
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a reservoir capacity of 42...
Alto Temo (Italy)
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a capacity of 90 Mm³