Yacht Club Tevere
1995 - 2001
Description for Porto Romano Multi-Purpose Project (Italy)
Yacht Harbour is on the right side of the Tevere River floodplain, about 1 km from the mouth.
MARINA FOR 197 BERTH POINTS ( 10 to 25 m )
- Basin Area ( 26600 m² )
- Excavation ( 122500 m³ )
- External Dam And Internal Docks
- Double Steel Sheet-Pile Wall ( 1200 m )
- Larssen Sheet-Pile LX 8, 12 ( 16000 m² )
- Diwydag Type Tie-Rods ( 2787 m )
- Embankments ( 14950 m³ )
- Concrete works ( 1115 m³ )
- Roads, Stockyards, Access Ramps ( 15000 m² )
- Central pier ( 3 x 150 m )
- Steel Piles D = 600 mm ( No. 146 )
- Precast Concrete Slabs 450 m²
- Water Recycling Canal
- Electrical System ( 200 kW )
- Hydraulic and Fire fighting systems
- Communication and Signal systems
- Buildings ( 650 m² )
- Pool No. 1
- Tennis Courts No. 2
- Boat Depot ( 2200 m² )
- Slipway ( up to 65 t ) ( 25 x 7 m )
- General consultancy and supervision of the entire scheme with full technical responsibilities and : approval of all the projects, supervision of construction, special studies
- Construction design of all works excluding : embankments (Panedile Argentina), hydraulic equipment (Allis Chalmers), electrical equipment (Brown Boveri), mechanical equipment (IMPSA)
Uvini Hydropower (Italy)
Refurbishment of the Uvini hydropower plant.
Casteddu Irrigation Project (Italy)
Three-dam projects for irrigation purposes.
Batoka Gorge Hydropower (Zambia/Zimbabwe)
The prestigious project of Batoka Gorge, with...
Malagarasi Hydropower (Tanzania)
Malagarasi HPP will be a run-of-the river...
Vranduk Hydropower (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Vranduk project consists in a run off river...
Dankel Multi-Purpose Project (Eritrea)
Multi-purpose project (underground hydropower plant, water supply, etc.) for...
Lufubu Hydropower Cascade (Zambia)
The Lufubu hydropower cascade includes three plants (Lufubu 1, 2 and...
Rumakali Hydropower (Tanzania)
Hydroelectric Power Plant, with IP = 525 MW, which the exploits of N° 5...
Grand Anse Dam (Seychelles)
The water demand in Seychelles is continuously...