Yacht Club Tevere
1995 - 2001
Description for Porto Romano (Italy)
Yacht Harbour is on the right side of the Tevere River floodplain, about 1 km from the mouth.
MARINA FOR 197 BERTH POINTS (10 to 25 m):
- Basin Area (26600 m²)
- Excavation (122500 m³)
- External Dam And Internal Docks
- Double Steel Sheet-Pile Wall (1200 m)
- Larssen Sheet-Pile LX 8, 12 (16000 m²)
- Diwydag Type Tie-Rods (2787 m)
- Embankments (14950 m³)
- Concrete works (1115 m³)
- Roads, Stockyards, Access Ramps (15000 m²)
- Central pier (3 x 150 m)
- Steel Piles D = 600 mm (N° 146)
- Precast Concrete Slabs 450 m²
- Water Recycling Canal
- Electrical System ( 200 kW )
- Hydraulic and Fire fighting systems
- Communication and Signal systems
- Buildings (650 m²)
- Pool N° 1
- Tennis Courts N° 2
- Boat Depot (2200 m²)
- Slipway (up to 65 t) (25 x 7 m)
- General consultancy and supervision of the entire scheme with full technical responsibilities and : approval of all the projects, supervision of construction, special studies
- Construction design of all works excluding : embankments (Panedile Argentina), hydraulic equipment (Allis Chalmers), electrical equipment (Brown Boveri), mechanical equipment (IMPSA)
Limonlu HPP comprises 4 power plants in cascade to be constructed in 2 phases...
Anguilles dam (Mauritius)
The scope of the project is to make use of the water resources of the...
Vranduk (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Vranduk project consists in a run off river power plant with an installed...
Grand Anse Dam (Seychelles)
The water demand in Seychelles is continuously...
Uribante Doradas (Venezuela)
Hydroelectric project with IP = 300 MW.
San Lorenzo (Italy)
San Lorenzo (Sestu) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the water...
Giurgiu Ramiresti (Romania)
Irrigation scheme with water from the Danube and irrigated area of 155'000...
Gibe II Hydropower (Ethiopia)
Gibe II is the second stage of the Gibe-Omo hydroelectric cascade which...
Lefkara Storage Plant (Cyprus)
Storage works for Famagusta urban water supply.