Cordoba - Argentina
Panedile Argentina S.A.I.C.F. e I., Società Italiana per Condotte d'Acqua S.p.A. - Rome
1973 - 1985
Description for Rio Grande Hydropower (Argentina)
Hydroelectric Plant with Pumped Station.
- IP = 750 MW, max gross head = 204 m, Qt = 500 m³/s, Qp = 312 m³/s
- Main dam: zoned earth fill with impervious central core (H = 104 m, Crest L = 410 m, V = 3.6 Mm³)
- Saddle dam - zoned earth fill with impervious core (H = 50 m, Crest L = 1.475 m, V = 1.6 Mm³)
- Underground power house (L = 105 m, Width 25 m, H = 47 m, N° 4 Francis turbine/pump reversible units - 187.5 MW each)
- Surge shaft (H = 62 m, A = 1,012 m²)
- Tailrace tunnel - and headrace for storage pumping (L = 5,315 m, A = 200.60 m²)
- Access tunnel to underground power station (L = 1,800 m)
- Spillway (Q = 2,100 m³/s)
- Intake works and penstocks
- General consultancy and supervision of the entire scheme with full technical responsibilities and approval of all the projects, supervision of construction, special studies
- Construction design of all works excluding : embankments (Panedile Argentina), hydraulic equipment (Allis Chalmers), electrical equipment (Brown Boveri), mechanical equipment (IMPSA)
Carpat Pumped Storage Plant (Romania)
Pumped storage plant with an installed power of 300 MW.
Rwanda HV Transmission Lines (Rwanda)
The scope of the High Voltage Transmission Lines...
Little Beles Storage Plant (Ethiopia)
Reservoir for water supply with a storage capacity equal to 3.5 Mm³.
Porto Romano Multi-Purpose Project (Italy)
Yacht Harbour is on the right side of the Tevere River floodplain, about 1 km...
Ruzizi's Transmission System (DRC-Rwanda-Burundi)
The Ruzizi Transmission System's project was...
Malagarasi Hydropower (Tanzania)
Malagarasi HPP will be a run-of-the river...
Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam (Ethiopia)
The Grand Ethiopian Renaissance dam project is a...
San Lorenzo Hydropower (Italy)
San Lorenzo (Sestu) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the water...
Gibe II Hydropower Plant (Ethiopia)
Gibe II hydropower plant is the second stage of...