Cordoba - Argentina
Panedile Argentina S.A.I.C.F. e I., Società Italiana per Condotte d'Acqua S.p.A. - Rome
1973 - 1985
Description for Rio Grande (Argentina)
Hydroelectric Plant with Pumped Station.
- IP = 750 MW, max gross head = 204 m, Qt = 500 m³/s, Qp = 312 m³/s
- Main dam: zoned earth fill with impervious central core (H = 104 m, Crest L = 410 m, V = 3.6 Mm³)
- Saddle dam - zoned earth fill with impervious core (H = 50 m, Crest L = 1.475 m, V = 1.6 Mm³)
- Underground power house (L = 105 m, Width 25 m, H = 47 m, N° 4 Francis turbine/pump reversible units - 187.5 MW each)
- Surge shaft (H = 62 m, A = 1,012 m²)
- Tailrace tunnel - and headrace for storage pumping (L = 5,315 m, A = 200.60 m²)
- Access tunnel to underground power station (L = 1,800 m)
- Spillway (Q = 2,100 m³/s)
- Intake works and penstocks
- General consultancy and supervision of the entire scheme with full technical responsibilities and approval of all the projects, supervision of construction, special studies
- Construction design of all works excluding : embankments (Panedile Argentina), hydraulic equipment (Allis Chalmers), electrical equipment (Brown Boveri), mechanical equipment (IMPSA)
NAO (Sierra Leone)
Restore of the MV and LV distribution system in the two towns of Makeni and...
Grand Ethiopian Renassaince Dam
This majestic project, born of the vision and...
Alto Temo (Italy)
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a capacity of 90 Mm³
Chespi is the first hydroelectric project of the Guayllabamba cascade with an...
Lower Diamphwe (Malawi)
This project includes the Lower Diamphwe Multipurpose Dam and associated...
Tana Beles (Ethiopia)
The ambitious Tana Beles project was located in the Metekel district of...
Roma Est (Italy)
Sewage treatment plant for domestic and industrial waste water.
Multi-purpose project (underground hydropower plant, water supply, etc.) for...
Limonlu HPP comprises 4 power plants in cascade to be constructed in 2 phases...