Cordoba - Argentina
Panedile Argentina S.A.I.C.F. e I., Società Italiana per Condotte d'Acqua S.p.A. - Rome
1973 - 1985
Description for Rio Grande Hydropower (Argentina)
Hydroelectric Plant with Pumped Station.
- IP = 750 MW, max gross head = 204 m, Qt = 500 m³/s, Qp = 312 m³/s
- Main dam: zoned earth fill with impervious central core (H = 104 m, Crest L = 410 m, V = 3.6 Mm³)
- Saddle dam - zoned earth fill with impervious core (H = 50 m, Crest L = 1.475 m, V = 1.6 Mm³)
- Underground power house (L = 105 m, Width 25 m, H = 47 m, N° 4 Francis turbine/pump reversible units - 187.5 MW each)
- Surge shaft (H = 62 m, A = 1,012 m²)
- Tailrace tunnel - and headrace for storage pumping (L = 5,315 m, A = 200.60 m²)
- Access tunnel to underground power station (L = 1,800 m)
- Spillway (Q = 2,100 m³/s)
- Intake works and penstocks
- General consultancy and supervision of the entire scheme with full technical responsibilities and approval of all the projects, supervision of construction, special studies
- Construction design of all works excluding : embankments (Panedile Argentina), hydraulic equipment (Allis Chalmers), electrical equipment (Brown Boveri), mechanical equipment (IMPSA)
Bagré Multi-Purpose Project (Burkina Faso)
The “Pôle de Croissance de Bagré”...
Enguri Cascade Hydropower (Georgia)
ENGURI HPP Cascade envisages the construction of three hydropower plants on...
Gilgel Gibe Hydropower (Ethiopia)
The Gilgel Gibe hydropower plant is the first...
Rwanda HV Transmission Lines (Rwanda)
The scope of the High Voltage Transmission Lines...
Dankel Multi-Purpose Project (Eritrea)
Multi-purpose project (underground hydropower plant, water supply, etc.) for...
Legadadi Dam (Ethiopia)
The purpose of the reservoir is to regulate the...
San Lorenzo Hydropower (Italy)
San Lorenzo (Sestu) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the water...
Mulembo-Lelya Hydropower (Zambia)
Mulembo-Lelya is a hydropower project located...
Alto Temo Dam (Italy)
Alto Temo is a hollow gravity dam located in the...