Cordoba - Argentina
Panedile Argentina S.A.I.C.F. e I., Società Italiana per Condotte d'Acqua S.p.A. - Rome
1973 - 1985
Description for Rio Grande Hydropower (Argentina)
Hydroelectric Plant with Pumped Station.
- IP = 750 MW, max gross head = 204 m, Qt = 500 m³/s, Qp = 312 m³/s
- Main dam: zoned earth fill with impervious central core (H = 104 m, Crest L = 410 m, V = 3.6 Mm³)
- Saddle dam - zoned earth fill with impervious core (H = 50 m, Crest L = 1.475 m, V = 1.6 Mm³)
- Underground power house (L = 105 m, Width 25 m, H = 47 m, N° 4 Francis turbine/pump reversible units - 187.5 MW each)
- Surge shaft (H = 62 m, A = 1,012 m²)
- Tailrace tunnel - and headrace for storage pumping (L = 5,315 m, A = 200.60 m²)
- Access tunnel to underground power station (L = 1,800 m)
- Spillway (Q = 2,100 m³/s)
- Intake works and penstocks
- General consultancy and supervision of the entire scheme with full technical responsibilities and approval of all the projects, supervision of construction, special studies
- Construction design of all works excluding : embankments (Panedile Argentina), hydraulic equipment (Allis Chalmers), electrical equipment (Brown Boveri), mechanical equipment (IMPSA)
NAO Transmission Line (Sierra Leone)
Restore of the MV and LV distribution system in...
Gibe III Hydropower (Ethiopia)
Gibe III hydropower plant is the third stage of...
Alto Temo Dam (Italy)
Alto Temo is a hollow gravity dam located in the...
Dankel Multi-Purpose Project (Eritrea)
Multi-purpose project (underground hydropower plant, water supply, etc.) for...
Lower Diamphwe Multi-Purpose Project (Malawi)
This project includes the Lower Diamphwe Multipurpose Dam and associated...
Bosa Multi-purpose Project (Italy)
The Monte Crispu arch-gravity dam was realized...
Bwari Aqueduct (Nigeria)
Water supply system for the district of Abuja, including pipelines, pumping...
King Talal Hydropower (Jordan)
The project is aimed at the careful use of water...
Rwanda HV Transmission Lines (Rwanda)
The scope of the High Voltage Transmission Lines...