Nuoro - Italy
Consorzio di Bonifica della Sardegna Centrale
2003 - 2006
Description for Rio Mannu (Italy)
Concrete gravity dam for water supply and irrigation to be constructed in two phases:
Phase 1 – Gravity Dam H = 19 m, V = 400.000 m³,
Phase 2 – Reservoir Augmentation (V = 2.000.000 m³).
- Reservoir (A = 26,6 km², V = 2,1 Mm³)
- Dam (H = 28 m, Crest L = 177 m, V = 25.000 m³)
- Spillway (Q = 685 m³/s, Type -overflow crest, L = 84 m)
- Energy Dissipators (Type - stepped spillway, Type (stilling basin) - USBR type II, L = 81 m)
- Outlet Works (Q = 36 m³/s, N° 2 Gates (roller + sliding))
- Inlet Works (Intake Tower designed to allow an increase of the dead capacity)
- Ancillary Works (Access Roads 1.2 km, Control House, Instrumentation for Control and Measurements)
Porto Romano (Italy)
Yacht Harbour is on the right side of the Tevere River floodplain, about 1 km...
Gibe III (Ethiopia)
The design of this record breaking 250 m high...
Dam built to provide a reservoir for the urban water supply of Genoa.
Kabwe urban water supply scheme.
Reservoir storage capacity: 12 Mm³.
Kalivac Hydropower Plant has 108 MW of installed power.
Jamaica 5 (Jamaica)
This project includes prefeasibility and feasibility studies for five small...
Carpat PSP (Romania)
Pumped storage plant with an installed power of 300 MW.
Lower Diamphwe (Malawi)
This project includes the Lower Diamphwe Multipurpose Dam and associated...
Bumbuna (Sierra Leone)
This is one of our pet projects that we have...