Nuoro - Italy
Consorzio di Bonifica della Sardegna Centrale
2003 - 2006
Description for Rio Mannu (Italy)
Concrete gravity dam for water supply and irrigation to be constructed in two phases:
Phase 1 – Gravity Dam H = 19 m, V = 400.000 m³,
Phase 2 – Reservoir Augmentation (V = 2.000.000 m³).
- Reservoir (A = 26,6 km², V = 2,1 Mm³)
- Dam (H = 28 m, Crest L = 177 m, V = 25.000 m³)
- Spillway (Q = 685 m³/s, Type -overflow crest, L = 84 m)
- Energy Dissipators (Type - stepped spillway, Type (stilling basin) - USBR type II, L = 81 m)
- Outlet Works (Q = 36 m³/s, N° 2 Gates (roller + sliding))
- Inlet Works (Intake Tower designed to allow an increase of the dead capacity)
- Ancillary Works (Access Roads 1.2 km, Control House, Instrumentation for Control and Measurements)
Lower Diamphwe (Malawi)
This project includes the Lower Diamphwe Multipurpose Dam and associated...
Reservoir capacity augmentation through the heightening of an existing...
Montedoglio dam has suffered some damages at the spillway and dam body due to...
Carpat PSP (Romania)
Pumped storage plant with an installed power of 300 MW.
Santu Miali (Italy)
Refurbishment of the Santu Miali hydropower plant
Hydroelectric Power Plant, with IP = 525 MW, which the exploits of N° 5...
Roma Est (Italy)
Sewage treatment plant for domestic and industrial waste water.
Bituminous face rockfill dam for irrigation, water supply and hydropower...
Lufubu Cascade (Zambia)
LUFUBU HPP Cascade envisages the construction of three hydropower plants on...