Nuoro - Italy
Consorzio di Bonifica della Sardegna Centrale
2003 - 2006
Description for Rio Mannu (Italy)
Concrete gravity dam for water supply and irrigation to be constructed in two phases:
Phase 1 – Gravity Dam H = 19 m, V = 400.000 m³,
Phase 2 – Reservoir Augmentation (V = 2.000.000 m³).
- Reservoir (A = 26,6 km², V = 2,1 Mm³)
- Dam (H = 28 m, Crest L = 177 m, V = 25.000 m³)
- Spillway (Q = 685 m³/s, Type -overflow crest, L = 84 m)
- Energy Dissipators (Type - stepped spillway, Type (stilling basin) - USBR type II, L = 81 m)
- Outlet Works (Q = 36 m³/s, N° 2 Gates (roller + sliding))
- Inlet Works (Intake Tower designed to allow an increase of the dead capacity)
- Ancillary Works (Access Roads 1.2 km, Control House, Instrumentation for Control and Measurements)
PHASE 1: Achievement of a reservoir for flood control of the Temo...
Chespi is the first hydroelectric project of the Guayllabamba cascade with an...
Bumbuna (Sierra Leone)
This is one of our pet projects that we have...
Montedoglio dam has suffered some damages at the spillway and dam body due to...
Ulu Jelai (Malaysia)
Impianto Idroelettrico (PI = 255 MW) sul fiume Lunsemfwa a valle della diga...
Carpat PSP (Romania)
Pumped storage plant with an installed power of 300 MW.
Roma Est (Italy)
Sewage treatment plant for domestic and industrial waste water.
Djouè river hydroelettric plant (tributary of Congo).