Nuoro - Italy
Consorzio di Bonifica della Sardegna Centrale
2003 - 2006
Description for Rio Mannu Multi-Purpose Project (Italy)
Concrete gravity dam for water supply and irrigation to be constructed in two phases:
Phase 1 – Gravity Dam H = 19 m, V = 400.000 m³,
Phase 2 – Reservoir Augmentation (V = 2.000.000 m³).
- Reservoir ( A = 26,6 km², V = 2,1 Mm³ )
- Dam ( H = 28 m, Crest L = 177 m, V = 25'000 m³ )
- Spillway ( Q = 685 m³/s, Type -overflow crest, L = 84 m )
- Energy Dissipators ( Type - stepped spillway, Type (stilling basin) - USBR type II, L = 81 m )
- Outlet Works ( Q = 36 m³/s, N° 2 Gates (roller + sliding )
- Inlet Works ( Intake Tower designed to allow an increase of the dead capacity )
- Ancillary Works ( Access Roads 1.2 km, Control House, Instrumentation for Control and Measurements )
Acerenza Dam (Italy)
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a reservoir capacity of 42...
Giurgiu Ramiresti Irrigation (Romania)
Irrigation scheme with water from the Danube and irrigated area of 155'000...
Nondvo Multi-purpose Project (Eswatini)
Nondvo multi-purpose dam provides potable water...
Kidunda Multi-Purpose Project (Tanzania)
Bituminous face rockfill dam for irrigation, water supply and hydropower...
Batoka Transmission System (Zambia/Zimbabwe)
The Batoka Gorge Hydroelectric Scheme (BGHES)...
Maswa Aqueduct (Tanzania)
Maswa project including domestic water supply pipeline for the district...
Batoka Gorge Hydropower (Zambia/Zimbabwe)
The prestigious project of Batoka Gorge, with...
Lefkara Storage Plant (Cyprus)
Storage works for Famagusta urban water supply.
Casteddu Irrigation Project (Italy)
Three-dam projects for irrigation purposes.