Nuoro - Italy
Consorzio di Bonifica della Sardegna Centrale
2003 - 2006
Description for Rio Mannu Multi-Purpose Project (Italy)
Concrete gravity dam for water supply and irrigation to be constructed in two phases:
Phase 1 – Gravity Dam H = 19 m, V = 400.000 m³,
Phase 2 – Reservoir Augmentation (V = 2.000.000 m³).
- Reservoir ( A = 26,6 km², V = 2,1 Mm³ )
- Dam ( H = 28 m, Crest L = 177 m, V = 25'000 m³ )
- Spillway ( Q = 685 m³/s, Type -overflow crest, L = 84 m )
- Energy Dissipators ( Type - stepped spillway, Type (stilling basin) - USBR type II, L = 81 m )
- Outlet Works ( Q = 36 m³/s, N° 2 Gates (roller + sliding )
- Inlet Works ( Intake Tower designed to allow an increase of the dead capacity )
- Ancillary Works ( Access Roads 1.2 km, Control House, Instrumentation for Control and Measurements )
Koysha Hydropower (Ethiopia)
Koysha (2’160 MW, under construction) is the...
Bujagali Hydropower (Uganda)
Hydroelectric project on the Victoria Nile River within an installed power of...
Arda Cascade (Bulgaria)
Hydropower cascade including the existing plants of Karjali (IP = 106 MW),...
Bumbuna Hydropower (Sierra Leone)
The Bumbuna Hydroelectric Project (BHP) is the...
Porto Romano Multi-Purpose Project (Italy)
Yacht Harbour is on the right side of the Tevere River floodplain, about 1 km...
Roma Est Sewage Plant (Italy)
Sewage treatment plant for domestic and industrial waste water.
Genzano Storage Plant (Italy)
Water storage for irrigation, capacity 58 Mm³.
Lower Diamphwe Multi-Purpose Project (Malawi)
This project includes the Lower Diamphwe Multipurpose Dam and associated...
Busalletta Dam (Italy)
Dam built to provide a reservoir for the urban water supply of Genoa.