Nuoro - Italy
Consorzio di Bonifica della Sardegna Centrale
2003 - 2006
Description for Rio Mannu Multi-Purpose Project (Italy)
Concrete gravity dam for water supply and irrigation to be constructed in two phases:
Phase 1 – Gravity Dam H = 19 m, V = 400.000 m³,
Phase 2 – Reservoir Augmentation (V = 2.000.000 m³).
- Reservoir ( A = 26,6 km², V = 2,1 Mm³ )
- Dam ( H = 28 m, Crest L = 177 m, V = 25'000 m³ )
- Spillway ( Q = 685 m³/s, Type -overflow crest, L = 84 m )
- Energy Dissipators ( Type - stepped spillway, Type (stilling basin) - USBR type II, L = 81 m )
- Outlet Works ( Q = 36 m³/s, N° 2 Gates (roller + sliding )
- Inlet Works ( Intake Tower designed to allow an increase of the dead capacity )
- Ancillary Works ( Access Roads 1.2 km, Control House, Instrumentation for Control and Measurements )
Uribante Doradas Hydropower (Venezuela)
Hydroelectric project with IP = 300 MW.
Genzano Storage Plant (Italy)
Water storage for irrigation, capacity 58 Mm³.
Vranduk Hydropower (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Vranduk project consists in a run off river power plant with an installed...
Carpat Pumped Storage Plant (Romania)
Pumped storage plant with an installed power of 300 MW.
Kakono Hydropower (Tanzania)
Kakono will be a Hydropower Plant located on the...
Maccheronis Dam (Italy)
Reservoir capacity augmentation through the heightening of an existing...
Hydropower Projects (Ghana)
The scope of the assignment, commissioned by...
Lefkara Storage Plant (Cyprus)
Storage works for Famagusta urban water supply.
Batoka Gorge Hydropower (Zambia/Zimbabwe)
The prestigious project of Batoka Gorge, with...