Nuoro - Italy
Consorzio di Bonifica della Sardegna Centrale
2003 - 2006
Description for Rio Mannu Multi-Purpose Project (Italy)
Concrete gravity dam for water supply and irrigation to be constructed in two phases:
Phase 1 – Gravity Dam H = 19 m, V = 400.000 m³,
Phase 2 – Reservoir Augmentation (V = 2.000.000 m³).
- Reservoir ( A = 26,6 km², V = 2,1 Mm³ )
- Dam ( H = 28 m, Crest L = 177 m, V = 25'000 m³ )
- Spillway ( Q = 685 m³/s, Type -overflow crest, L = 84 m )
- Energy Dissipators ( Type - stepped spillway, Type (stilling basin) - USBR type II, L = 81 m )
- Outlet Works ( Q = 36 m³/s, N° 2 Gates (roller + sliding )
- Inlet Works ( Intake Tower designed to allow an increase of the dead capacity )
- Ancillary Works ( Access Roads 1.2 km, Control House, Instrumentation for Control and Measurements )
Kalivac Hydropower (Albania)
Kalivac Hydropower Plant has 108 MW of installed power.
Bwari Aqueduct (Nigeria)
Water supply system for the district of Abuja, including pipelines, pumping...
Mulembo-Lelya Hydropower (Zambia)
Mulembo-Lelya is a hydropower project located...
Koysha Hydropower (Ethiopia)
Koysha (2’160 MW, under construction) is the...
Genzano Storage Plant (Italy)
Water storage for irrigation, capacity 58 Mm³.
Lower Diamphwe Multi-Purpose Project (Malawi)
This project includes the Lower Diamphwe Multipurpose Dam and associated...
La Gogue Dam (Seychelles)
The aims of the assignment are the Design Review...
Grand Anse Dam (Seychelles)
The water demand in Seychelles is continuously...
Limonlu Hydropower (Turkey)
Limonlu HPP comprises 4 power plants in cascade to be constructed in 2 phases...