Nuoro - Italy
Consorzio di Bonifica della Sardegna Centrale
2003 - 2006
Description for Rio Mannu Multi-Purpose Project (Italy)
Concrete gravity dam for water supply and irrigation to be constructed in two phases:
Phase 1 – Gravity Dam H = 19 m, V = 400.000 m³,
Phase 2 – Reservoir Augmentation (V = 2.000.000 m³).
- Reservoir ( A = 26,6 km², V = 2,1 Mm³ )
- Dam ( H = 28 m, Crest L = 177 m, V = 25'000 m³ )
- Spillway ( Q = 685 m³/s, Type -overflow crest, L = 84 m )
- Energy Dissipators ( Type - stepped spillway, Type (stilling basin) - USBR type II, L = 81 m )
- Outlet Works ( Q = 36 m³/s, N° 2 Gates (roller + sliding )
- Inlet Works ( Intake Tower designed to allow an increase of the dead capacity )
- Ancillary Works ( Access Roads 1.2 km, Control House, Instrumentation for Control and Measurements )
Dam Break Studies (Mauritius)
The assignment consists in the analysis of...
Tana Beles Multi-Purpose Project (Ethiopia)
The ambitious Tana Beles project was located in the Metekel district of...
Dire Dam (Ethiopia)
Earthfill dam with impermeable core for water supply to Addis Ababa and to...
Qaliwana Hydropower (Fiji)
This is the first Studio Pietrangeli’s project...
Carpat Pumped Storage Plant (Romania)
Pumped storage plant with an installed power of 300 MW.
Kakono Hydropower (Tanzania)
Kakono will be a Hydropower Plant located on the...
La Gogue Dam (Seychelles)
The aims of the assignment are the Design Review...
Hydropower Projects (Jamaica)
The scopes of the assignment, commissioned by...
NAO Transmission Line (Sierra Leone)
Restore of the MV and LV distribution system in...