Nuoro - Italy
Consorzio di Bonifica della Sardegna Centrale
2003 - 2006
Description for Rio Mannu (Italy)
Concrete gravity dam for water supply and irrigation to be constructed in two phases:
Phase 1 – Gravity Dam H = 19 m, V = 400.000 m³,
Phase 2 – Reservoir Augmentation (V = 2.000.000 m³).
- Reservoir (A = 26,6 km², V = 2,1 Mm³)
- Dam (H = 28 m, Crest L = 177 m, V = 25.000 m³)
- Spillway (Q = 685 m³/s, Type -overflow crest, L = 84 m)
- Energy Dissipators (Type - stepped spillway, Type (stilling basin) - USBR type II, L = 81 m)
- Outlet Works (Q = 36 m³/s, N° 2 Gates (roller + sliding))
- Inlet Works (Intake Tower designed to allow an increase of the dead capacity)
- Ancillary Works (Access Roads 1.2 km, Control House, Instrumentation for Control and Measurements)
Millennium Park (Nigeria)
Design of hydraulic works, water supply and irrigation system, reservoir and...
Namakhvani Cascade (Georgia)
Namakhvani HPP Cascade, includes the construction of three hydropower schemes...
Addis Ababa urban water supply scheme with a storage capacity of 40 Mm3.
Vranduk (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Vranduk project consists in a run off river power plant with an installed...
Gibe II (Ethiopia)
Gibe II is the second stage of the Gibe-Omo hydroelectric cascade which...
Impianto Idroelettrico (PI = 255 MW) sul fiume Lunsemfwa a valle della diga...
Gilgel Gibe (Ethiopia)
Hydroelectric power plant (IP = 200 MW) including rockfill dam, underground...
Kabuyanda is a multipurpose dam envisaged for agriculture (paddy rice and...
Rio Grande (Argentina)
Hydroelectric Plant with Pumped Station.