Nuoro - Italy
Consorzio di Bonifica della Sardegna Centrale
2003 - 2006
Description for Rio Mannu Multi-Purpose Project (Italy)
Concrete gravity dam for water supply and irrigation to be constructed in two phases:
Phase 1 – Gravity Dam H = 19 m, V = 400.000 m³,
Phase 2 – Reservoir Augmentation (V = 2.000.000 m³).
- Reservoir ( A = 26,6 km², V = 2,1 Mm³ )
- Dam ( H = 28 m, Crest L = 177 m, V = 25'000 m³ )
- Spillway ( Q = 685 m³/s, Type -overflow crest, L = 84 m )
- Energy Dissipators ( Type - stepped spillway, Type (stilling basin) - USBR type II, L = 81 m )
- Outlet Works ( Q = 36 m³/s, N° 2 Gates (roller + sliding )
- Inlet Works ( Intake Tower designed to allow an increase of the dead capacity )
- Ancillary Works ( Access Roads 1.2 km, Control House, Instrumentation for Control and Measurements )
Koysha Hydropower (Ethiopia)
Koysha (2’160 MW, under construction) is the...
Thwake Multi-purpose Dam (Kenya)
Thwake is a multi-purpose dam designed to...
Kariba Dam (Zambia-Zimbabwe)
This project foresees the rehabilitation for the...
NAO Transmission Line (Sierra Leone)
Restore of the MV and LV distribution system in...
Muchinga Hydropower (Zambia)
Hydroelectric plant (IP = 255 MW) on the Lunsemfwa river downstream of the...
Koysha – Gibe III HV Transmission line (Ethiopia)
The transmission line links the Koysha HPP site...
Uvini Hydropower (Italy)
Refurbishment of the Uvini hydropower plant.
Gibe II Hydropower Plant (Ethiopia)
Gibe II hydropower plant is the second stage of...
Mulembo-Lelya Hydropower (Zambia)
Mulembo-Lelya is a hydropower project located...