Nuoro - Italy
Consorzio di Bonifica della Sardegna Centrale
2003 - 2006
Description for Rio Mannu Multi-Purpose Project (Italy)
Concrete gravity dam for water supply and irrigation to be constructed in two phases:
Phase 1 – Gravity Dam H = 19 m, V = 400.000 m³,
Phase 2 – Reservoir Augmentation (V = 2.000.000 m³).
- Reservoir ( A = 26,6 km², V = 2,1 Mm³ )
- Dam ( H = 28 m, Crest L = 177 m, V = 25'000 m³ )
- Spillway ( Q = 685 m³/s, Type -overflow crest, L = 84 m )
- Energy Dissipators ( Type - stepped spillway, Type (stilling basin) - USBR type II, L = 81 m )
- Outlet Works ( Q = 36 m³/s, N° 2 Gates (roller + sliding )
- Inlet Works ( Intake Tower designed to allow an increase of the dead capacity )
- Ancillary Works ( Access Roads 1.2 km, Control House, Instrumentation for Control and Measurements )
Roma Est Sewage Plant (Italy)
Sewage treatment plant for domestic and industrial waste water.
Gibe V Multi-purpose Project (Ethiopia)
Gibe V is the fifth stage of the Gibe-Omo hydroelectric cascade which...
Bujagali Hydropower (Uganda)
Hydroelectric project on the Victoria Nile River within an installed power of...
Busalletta Dam (Italy)
Dam built to provide a reservoir for the urban water supply of Genoa.
Dabus Hydropower (Ethiopia)
Dabus HPP cascade is located on the Dabus river, a north-flowing tributary of...
Batoka Gorge Hydropower (Zambia/Zimbabwe)
The prestigious project of Batoka Gorge, with...
Tana Beles Multi-Purpose Project (Ethiopia)
The ambitious Tana Beles project was located in the Metekel district of...
Gibe II Hydropower (Ethiopia)
Gibe II is the second stage of the Gibe-Omo hydroelectric cascade which...
Nondvo Multi-purpose Project (Eswatini)
Nondvo multi-purpose dam provides potable water...