Nuoro - Italy
Consorzio di Bonifica della Sardegna Centrale
2003 - 2006
Description for Rio Mannu (Italy)
Concrete gravity dam for water supply and irrigation to be constructed in two phases:
Phase 1 – Gravity Dam H = 19 m, V = 400.000 m³,
Phase 2 – Reservoir Augmentation (V = 2.000.000 m³).
- Reservoir (A = 26,6 km², V = 2,1 Mm³)
- Dam (H = 28 m, Crest L = 177 m, V = 25.000 m³)
- Spillway (Q = 685 m³/s, Type -overflow crest, L = 84 m)
- Energy Dissipators (Type - stepped spillway, Type (stilling basin) - USBR type II, L = 81 m)
- Outlet Works (Q = 36 m³/s, N° 2 Gates (roller + sliding))
- Inlet Works (Intake Tower designed to allow an increase of the dead capacity)
- Ancillary Works (Access Roads 1.2 km, Control House, Instrumentation for Control and Measurements)
Vranduk (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Vranduk project consists in a run off river power plant with an installed...
Jamaica 5 (Jamaica)
This project includes prefeasibility and feasibility studies for five small...
San Lorenzo (Italy)
San Lorenzo (Sestu) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the water...
Lower Diamphwe (Malawi)
This project includes the Lower Diamphwe Multipurpose Dam and associated...
Rio Grande Hydropower (Argentina)
Hydroelectric Plant with Pumped Station.
Montedoglio dam has suffered some damages at the spillway and dam body due to...
Uribante Doradas (Venezuela)
Hydroelectric project with IP = 300 MW.
Storage works for Famagusta urban water supply.
Dam Break Studies (Mauritius)
The assignment consists in the analysis of...