Rome - Italy
Pietro Cidonio S.p.A. – Roma for Roma Municipality
1971 - 1990
Description for Roma Est (Italy)
Sewage treatment plant for domestic and industrial waste water.
- Present Population (0.4 million)
- Future Population (1.2 million)
- Minimum Capacity (120 m³/day *103)
- Minimum Flow (1.4 m³/s)
- Maximum Capacity (600 m³/day *103)
- Complete Treatment Effluent And Sludge
- Effluent: by activated sludge process
- Sludge: by chemical treatment and filter-pressing
Kalivac Hydropower Plant has 108 MW of installed power.
Reservoir capacity augmentation through the heightening of an existing...
Rio Mannu (Italy)
Concrete gravity dam for water supply and irrigation to be constructed in two...
Hydroelectric Power Plant, with IP = 525 MW, which the exploits of N° 5...
Lufubu Cascade (Zambia)
LUFUBU HPP Cascade envisages the construction of three hydropower plants on...
Water storage for irrigation, capacity 58 Mm³.
La Gogue (Seychelles)
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation and upgrade of the existing...
San Lorenzo (Italy)
San Lorenzo (Sestu) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the water...
Rio Grande (Argentina)
Hydroelectric Plant with Pumped Station.