Rome - Italy
Pietro Cidonio S.p.A. – Roma for Roma Municipality
1971 - 1990
Description for Roma Est Sewage Plant (Italy)
Sewage treatment plant for domestic and industrial waste water.
- Present Population ( 0.4 million )
- Future Population ( 1.2 million )
- Minimum Capacity ( 120 m³/day *103 )
- Minimum Flow ( 1.4 m³/s )
- Maximum Capacity ( 600 m³/day *103 )
- Complete Treatment Effluent And Sludge
- Effluent: by activated sludge process
- Sludge: by chemical treatment and filter-pressing
Uvini Hydropower (Italy)
Refurbishment of the Uvini hydropower plant.
Kariba Dam (Zambia-Zimbabwe)
This project foresees the rehabilitation for the...
Porto Romano Multi-Purpose Project (Italy)
Yacht Harbour is on the right side of the Tevere River floodplain, about 1 km...
Santu Miali Hydropower (Italy)
Refurbishment of the Santu Miali hydropower plant
Muchinga Hydropower (Zambia)
Hydroelectric plant (IP = 255 MW) on the Lunsemfwa river downstream of the...
King Talal Hydropower (Jordan)
The assignment comprises the assessment of conditions of the existing plant...
Dabus Hydropower (Ethiopia)
Dabus HPP cascade is located on the Dabus river, a north-flowing tributary of...
Anguilles Dam (Mauritius)
The scope of the project is to make use of the...
Bwari Aqueduct (Nigeria)
Water supply system for the district of Abuja, including pipelines, pumping...