Rome - Italy
Pietro Cidonio S.p.A. – Roma for Roma Municipality
1971 - 1990
Description for Roma Est (Italy)
Sewage treatment plant for domestic and industrial waste water.
- Present Population (0.4 million)
- Future Population (1.2 million)
- Minimum Capacity (120 m³/day *103)
- Minimum Flow (1.4 m³/s)
- Maximum Capacity (600 m³/day *103)
- Complete Treatment Effluent And Sludge
- Effluent: by activated sludge process
- Sludge: by chemical treatment and filter-pressing
Lusaka project including domestic water supply pipeline for the city of...
Bituminous face rockfill dam for irrigation, water supply and hydropower...
Kamuzu I (Malawi)
The scope of the assignment is the raising,...
Water storage for irrigation, capacity 58 Mm³.
Djouè river hydroelettric plant (tributary of Congo).
Bumbuna Hydropower (Sierra Leone)
This is one of our pet projects that we have...
Gibe II Hydropower (Ethiopia)
Gibe II is the second stage of the Gibe-Omo hydroelectric cascade which...
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a reservoir capacity of 42...
Three-dam projects for irrigation purposes.