Rome - Italy
Pietro Cidonio S.p.A. – Roma for Roma Municipality
1971 - 1990
Description for Roma Est Sewage Plant (Italy)
Sewage treatment plant for domestic and industrial waste water.
- Present Population ( 0.4 million )
- Future Population ( 1.2 million )
- Minimum Capacity ( 120 m³/day *103 )
- Minimum Flow ( 1.4 m³/s )
- Maximum Capacity ( 600 m³/day *103 )
- Complete Treatment Effluent And Sludge
- Effluent: by activated sludge process
- Sludge: by chemical treatment and filter-pressing
King Talal Hydropower (Jordan)
The assignment comprises the assessment of conditions of the existing plant...
Kamuzu I Dam (Malawi)
The scope of the assignment is the raising,...
Bumbuna Hydropower (Sierra Leone)
The Bumbuna Hydroelectric Project (BHP) is the...
Nondvo Multi-purpose Project (Eswatini)
Nondvo multi-purpose dam provides potable water...
Maccheronis Dam (Italy)
Reservoir capacity augmentation through the heightening of an existing...
Kakono Hydropower (Tanzania)
Kakono will be a Hydropower Plant located on the...
Chespi Hydropower (Ecuador)
Chespi is the first hydroelectric project of the Guayllabamba cascade with an...
Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam (Ethiopia)
The Grand Ethiopian Renaissance dam project is a...
Rwanda HV Transmission Lines (Rwanda)
The scope of the High Voltage Transmission Lines...