Rome - Italy
Pietro Cidonio S.p.A. – Roma for Roma Municipality
1971 - 1990
Description for Roma Est Sewage Plant (Italy)
Sewage treatment plant for domestic and industrial waste water.
- Present Population ( 0.4 million )
- Future Population ( 1.2 million )
- Minimum Capacity ( 120 m³/day *103 )
- Minimum Flow ( 1.4 m³/s )
- Maximum Capacity ( 600 m³/day *103 )
- Complete Treatment Effluent And Sludge
- Effluent: by activated sludge process
- Sludge: by chemical treatment and filter-pressing
Thwake Multi-purpose Dam (Kenya)
Thwake is a multi-purpose dam designed to...
Santu Miali Hydropower (Italy)
Refurbishment of the Santu Miali hydropower plant
Bagré Multi-Purpose Project (Burkina Faso)
The “Pôle de Croissance de Bagré”...
Busalletta Dam (Italy)
Dam built to provide a reservoir for the urban water supply of Genoa.
Kikonge Multi-Purpose Project (Tanzania)
Kikonge is a multipurpose project foreseen for...
Dankel Multi-Purpose Project (Eritrea)
Multi-purpose project (underground hydropower plant, water supply, etc.) for...
Plaine Hollandaise Dam ( Seychelles )
The project is aimed at increasing the drinking...
Little Beles Storage Plant (Ethiopia)
Reservoir for water supply with a storage capacity equal to 3.5 Mm³.
Arcichiaro Multi-purpose Project (Italy)
Rockfill dam with bituminous facing (BFRd) with a reservoir for irrigation,...