Rome - Italy
Pietro Cidonio S.p.A. – Roma for Roma Municipality
1971 - 1990
Description for Roma Est (Italy)
Sewage treatment plant for domestic and industrial waste water.
- Present Population (0.4 million)
- Future Population (1.2 million)
- Minimum Capacity (120 m³/day *103)
- Minimum Flow (1.4 m³/s)
- Maximum Capacity (600 m³/day *103)
- Complete Treatment Effluent And Sludge
- Effluent: by activated sludge process
- Sludge: by chemical treatment and filter-pressing
Batoka Gorge (Zambia)
Trans-boundary hydropower plant of 1'600 MW, equally shared among Zambia...
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation of the existing Hermitage...
Water storage for irrigation, capacity 58 Mm³.
Kabwe urban water supply scheme.
Reservoir storage capacity: 12 Mm³.
Jamaica 6 (Jamaica)
Jamaica 6 project includes the feasibility for six small hpps in Jamaica and...
Multi-purpose project (underground hydropower plant, water supply, etc.) for...
Kabuyanda is a multipurpose dam envisaged for agriculture (paddy rice and...
Addis Ababa urban water supply scheme with a storage capacity of 40 Mm3.
Lusaka project including domestic water supply pipeline for the city of...