Rome - Italy
Pietro Cidonio S.p.A. – Roma for Roma Municipality
1971 - 1990
Description for Roma Est Sewage Plant (Italy)
Sewage treatment plant for domestic and industrial waste water.
- Present Population ( 0.4 million )
- Future Population ( 1.2 million )
- Minimum Capacity ( 120 m³/day *103 )
- Minimum Flow ( 1.4 m³/s )
- Maximum Capacity ( 600 m³/day *103 )
- Complete Treatment Effluent And Sludge
- Effluent: by activated sludge process
- Sludge: by chemical treatment and filter-pressing
Ruzizi Transmission Lines (Africa)
Studio Pietrangeli is a consultancy firm specialized in transmission lines...
Giurgiu Ramiresti Irrigation (Romania)
Irrigation scheme with water from the Danube and irrigated area of 155'000...
High Voltage Transmission System (GABON-CONGO)
The assignment, financed by European Union...
Genzano Storage Plant (Italy)
Water storage for irrigation, capacity 58 Mm³.
King Talal Hydropower (Jordan)
The assignment comprises the assessment of conditions of the existing plant...
Kakono Hydropower (Tanzania)
Kakono will be a Hydropower Plant located on the...
HV Transmission Lines (Tanzania)
This is a feasibility study of high voltage...
San Lorenzo Hydropower (Italy)
San Lorenzo (Sestu) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the water...
Gibe III Hydropower (Ethiopia)
Gibe III hydropower plant is the third stage of...