Rome - Italy
Pietro Cidonio S.p.A. – Roma for Roma Municipality
1971 - 1990
Description for Roma Est Sewage Plant (Italy)
Sewage treatment plant for domestic and industrial waste water.
- Present Population ( 0.4 million )
- Future Population ( 1.2 million )
- Minimum Capacity ( 120 m³/day *103 )
- Minimum Flow ( 1.4 m³/s )
- Maximum Capacity ( 600 m³/day *103 )
- Complete Treatment Effluent And Sludge
- Effluent: by activated sludge process
- Sludge: by chemical treatment and filter-pressing
Genzano Storage Plant (Italy)
Water storage for irrigation, capacity 58 Mm³.
Bumbuna Hydropower (Sierra Leone)
The Bumbuna Hydroelectric Project (BHP) is the...
Millennium Park Multi-Purpose Project (Nigeria)
Design of hydraulic works, water supply and irrigation system, reservoir and...
Grand Anse Dam (Seychelles)
The water demand in Seychelles is continuously...
HV Transmission Lines (Tanzania)
This is a feasibility study and detailed design...
Kenya-Tanzania Interconnector (East Africa)
This cross-boundary interconnector is part of the HVAC transmission corridor...
Anguilles Dam (Mauritius)
The scope of the project is to make use of the...
Nondvo Multi-purpose Project (Eswatini)
Nondvo multi-purpose dam provides potable water...
Snowy 2 Pumped Hydro Electric Scheme (Australia)
The project is a pumped hydro plant in Australia...