Rome - Italy
Pietro Cidonio S.p.A. – Roma for Roma Municipality
1971 - 1990
Description for Roma Est (Italy)
Sewage treatment plant for domestic and industrial waste water.
- Present Population (0.4 million)
- Future Population (1.2 million)
- Minimum Capacity (120 m³/day *103)
- Minimum Flow (1.4 m³/s)
- Maximum Capacity (600 m³/day *103)
- Complete Treatment Effluent And Sludge
- Effluent: by activated sludge process
- Sludge: by chemical treatment and filter-pressing
Bumbuna (Sierra Leone)
This is one of our pet projects that we have...
Tana Beles (Ethiopia)
The ambitious Tana Beles project was located in the Metekel district of...
Enguri Cascade (Georgia)
ENGURI HPP Cascade envisages the construction of three hydropower plants on...
Hydroelectric Power Plant, with IP = 525 MW, which the exploits of N° 5...
Chespi is the first hydroelectric project of the Guayllabamba cascade with an...
Rio Grande (Argentina)
Hydroelectric Plant with Pumped Station.
Bagré (Burkina Faso)
Bagré multipurpose scheme was built in 1993 and is located along Nakambé...
Simbirizzi (Settimo S. Pietro) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the...
Jamaica 6 (Jamaica)
Jamaica 6 project includes the feasibility for six small hpps in Jamaica and...