Iringa - Tanzania
Zarubezhstroy Ojsc (Beneficiary: Tanzania, Ministry of Energy and Minerals)
2011 - in progress
Description for Rumakali (Tanzania)
Hydroelectric Power Plant, with IP = 525 MW, which the exploits of N° 5 catchment areas, providing a total of Q = 23 m³/s and a geodetic head of 1,423 m.
- Rumakali Dam (Rockfill dam, H = 93 m, L = 800 m)
- North Site main Dam (Rockfill dam, H=71 m)
- East Site main Dam (Rockfill dam, H= 140 m)
- Free-Flow Spillway (Rumakali dam, Q = 350 m³/s)
- Power Waterways (Rumakali Head Race Canal L = 4.5 km, West Site Canal L = 3.8 km, East Site Pipe Line HP L= 2,4 km)
- Open Air Pumping Station (Q = 19.5 m³/s)
- Power House (Underground, 90 x 23 x 44 m, Head = 1,423 m, Q = 41 m³/s, N°4 Turbines Pelton)
- Transmission line (V = 220 kV, L = 94 km)
Gibe V (Ethiopia)
Gibe V is the fifth stage of the Gibe-Omo hydroelectric cascade which...
Rockfill dam with bituminous facing (BFRd) with a reservoir for irrigation,...
San Lorenzo (Italy)
San Lorenzo (Sestu) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the water...
Hydroelectric project on the Victoria Nile River within an installed power of...
Rio Mannu (Italy)
Concrete gravity dam for water supply and irrigation to be constructed in two...
NAO (Sierra Leone)
Restore of the MV and LV distribution system in the two towns of Makeni and...
Storage works for Famagusta urban water supply.
Multi-purpose project (underground hydropower plant, water supply, etc.) for...
La Gogue (Seychelles)
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation and upgrade of the existing...