Iringa - Tanzania
Zarubezhstroy Ojsc (Beneficiary: Tanzania, Ministry of Energy and Minerals)
2011 - in progress
Description for Rumakali (Tanzania)
Hydroelectric Power Plant, with IP = 525 MW, which the exploits of N° 5 catchment areas, providing a total of Q = 23 m³/s and a geodetic head of 1,423 m.
- Rumakali Dam (Rockfill dam, H = 93 m, L = 800 m)
- North Site main Dam (Rockfill dam, H=71 m)
- East Site main Dam (Rockfill dam, H= 140 m)
- Free-Flow Spillway (Rumakali dam, Q = 350 m³/s)
- Power Waterways (Rumakali Head Race Canal L = 4.5 km, West Site Canal L = 3.8 km, East Site Pipe Line HP L= 2,4 km)
- Open Air Pumping Station (Q = 19.5 m³/s)
- Power House (Underground, 90 x 23 x 44 m, Head = 1,423 m, Q = 41 m³/s, N°4 Turbines Pelton)
- Transmission line (V = 220 kV, L = 94 km)
Gibe III (Ethiopia)
The design of this record breaking 250 m high...
PHASE 1: Achievement of a reservoir for flood control of the Temo...
Montedoglio dam has suffered some damages at the spillway and dam body due to...
Multi-purpose project on Lake Tana, including hydropower plant and irrigation...
Santu Miali (Italy)
Refurbishment of the Santu Miali hydropower plant
Simbirizzi (Settimo S. Pietro) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the...
Gilgel Gibe (Ethiopia)
Hydroelectric power plant (IP = 200 MW) including rockfill dam, underground...
NAO (Sierra Leone)
Restore of the MV and LV distribution system in the two towns of Makeni and...
Hydroelectric Power Plant, with IP = 525 MW, which the exploits of N° 5...