Iringa - Tanzania
Zarubezhstroy Ojsc (Beneficiary: Tanzania, Ministry of Energy and Minerals)
2011 - in progress
Description for Rumakali Hydropower (Tanzania)
Hydroelectric Power Plant, with IP = 525 MW, which the exploits of N° 5 catchment areas, providing a total of Q = 23 m³/s and a geodetic head of 1,423 m.
- Rumakali Dam ( Rockfill dam, H = 93 m, L = 800 m )
- North Site main Dam ( Rockfill dam, H=71 m )
- East Site main Dam ( Rockfill dam, H= 140 m )
- Free-Flow Spillway ( Rumakali dam, Q = 350 m³/s )
- Power Waterways ( Rumakali Head Race Canal L = 4.5 km, West Site Canal L = 3.8 km, East Site Pipe Line HP L= 2,4 km )
- Open Air Pumping Station ( Q = 19.5 m³/s )
- Power House ( Underground, 90 x 23 x 44 m, Head = 1,423 m, Q = 41 m³/s, N°4 Turbines Pelton )
- Transmission line ( V = 220 kV, L = 94 km )
Bumbuna Hydropower (Sierra Leone)
The Bumbuna Hydroelectric Project (BHP) is the...
Little Beles Storage Plant (Ethiopia)
Reservoir for water supply with a storage capacity equal to 3.5 Mm³.
Anguilles Dam (Mauritius)
The scope of the project is to make use of the...
Simbirizzi Hydropower (Italy)
Simbirizzi (Settimo S. Pietro) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the...
Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam (Ethiopia)
The Grand Ethiopian Renaissance dam project is a...
King Talal Hydropower (Jordan)
The assignment comprises the assessment of conditions of the existing plant...
Acerenza Dam (Italy)
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a reservoir capacity of 42...
Muchinga Hydropower (Zambia)
Hydroelectric plant (IP = 255 MW) on the Lunsemfwa river downstream of the...
Thwake Multi-purpose Dam (Kenya)
Thwake is a multi-purpose dam designed to...