Iringa - Tanzania
Zarubezhstroy Ojsc (Beneficiary: Tanzania, Ministry of Energy and Minerals)
2011 - in progress
Description for Rumakali Hydropower (Tanzania)
Hydroelectric Power Plant, with IP = 525 MW, which the exploits of N° 5 catchment areas, providing a total of Q = 23 m³/s and a geodetic head of 1,423 m.
- Rumakali Dam ( Rockfill dam, H = 93 m, L = 800 m )
- North Site main Dam ( Rockfill dam, H=71 m )
- East Site main Dam ( Rockfill dam, H= 140 m )
- Free-Flow Spillway ( Rumakali dam, Q = 350 m³/s )
- Power Waterways ( Rumakali Head Race Canal L = 4.5 km, West Site Canal L = 3.8 km, East Site Pipe Line HP L= 2,4 km )
- Open Air Pumping Station ( Q = 19.5 m³/s )
- Power House ( Underground, 90 x 23 x 44 m, Head = 1,423 m, Q = 41 m³/s, N°4 Turbines Pelton )
- Transmission line ( V = 220 kV, L = 94 km )
Kabuyanda Multi-Purpose Project (Uganda)
Kabuyanda is a multipurpose dam envisaged for agriculture (paddy rice and...
Anguilles Dam (Mauritius)
The scope of the project is to make use of the...
Bumbuna Hydropower (Sierra Leone)
The Bumbuna Hydroelectric Project (BHP) is the...
Genzano Storage Plant (Italy)
Water storage for irrigation, capacity 58 Mm³.
Lefkara Storage Plant (Cyprus)
Storage works for Famagusta urban water supply.
Porto Romano Multi-Purpose Project (Italy)
Yacht Harbour is on the right side of the Tevere River floodplain, about 1 km...
Muchinga Hydropower (Zambia)
Hydroelectric plant (IP = 255 MW) on the Lunsemfwa river downstream of the...
Bujagali Hydropower (Uganda)
Hydroelectric project on the Victoria Nile River within an installed power of...
Kabwe Aqueduct (Zambia)
Kabwe urban water supply scheme.
Reservoir storage capacity: 12 Mm³.