Iringa - Tanzania
Zarubezhstroy Ojsc (Beneficiary: Tanzania, Ministry of Energy and Minerals)
2011 - in progress
Description for Rumakali Hydropower (Tanzania)
Hydroelectric Power Plant, with IP = 525 MW, which the exploits of N° 5 catchment areas, providing a total of Q = 23 m³/s and a geodetic head of 1,423 m.
- Rumakali Dam ( Rockfill dam, H = 93 m, L = 800 m )
- North Site main Dam ( Rockfill dam, H=71 m )
- East Site main Dam ( Rockfill dam, H= 140 m )
- Free-Flow Spillway ( Rumakali dam, Q = 350 m³/s )
- Power Waterways ( Rumakali Head Race Canal L = 4.5 km, West Site Canal L = 3.8 km, East Site Pipe Line HP L= 2,4 km )
- Open Air Pumping Station ( Q = 19.5 m³/s )
- Power House ( Underground, 90 x 23 x 44 m, Head = 1,423 m, Q = 41 m³/s, N°4 Turbines Pelton )
- Transmission line ( V = 220 kV, L = 94 km )
Hydropower Projects (Ghana)
The scope of the assignment, commissioned by...
Lufubu Hydropower Cascade (Zambia)
LUFUBU HPP Cascade envisages the construction of three hydropower plants on...
Tana Beles Multi-Purpose Project (Ethiopia)
The ambitious Tana Beles project was located in the Metekel district of...
Bumbuna Hydropower (Sierra Leone)
The Bumbuna Hydroelectric Project (BHP) is the...
Gilgel Gibe Hydropower (Ethiopia)
Hydroelectric power plant (IP = 200 MW) including rockfill dam, underground...
HV Transmission Lines (Tanzania)
This is a feasibility study of high voltage...
Little Beles Storage Plant (Ethiopia)
Reservoir for water supply with a storage capacity equal to 3.5 Mm³.
Santu Miali Hydropower (Italy)
Refurbishment of the Santu Miali hydropower plant
Giurgiu Ramiresti Irrigation (Romania)
Irrigation scheme with water from the Danube and irrigated area of 155'000...