Iringa - Tanzania
Zarubezhstroy Ojsc (Beneficiary: Tanzania, Ministry of Energy and Minerals)
2011 - in progress
Description for Rumakali (Tanzania)
Hydroelectric Power Plant, with IP = 525 MW, which the exploits of N° 5 catchment areas, providing a total of Q = 23 m³/s and a geodetic head of 1,423 m.
- Rumakali Dam (Rockfill dam, H = 93 m, L = 800 m)
- North Site main Dam (Rockfill dam, H=71 m)
- East Site main Dam (Rockfill dam, H= 140 m)
- Free-Flow Spillway (Rumakali dam, Q = 350 m³/s)
- Power Waterways (Rumakali Head Race Canal L = 4.5 km, West Site Canal L = 3.8 km, East Site Pipe Line HP L= 2,4 km)
- Open Air Pumping Station (Q = 19.5 m³/s)
- Power House (Underground, 90 x 23 x 44 m, Head = 1,423 m, Q = 41 m³/s, N°4 Turbines Pelton)
- Transmission line (V = 220 kV, L = 94 km)
Gibe III (Ethiopia)
The design of this record breaking 250 m high...
Batoka Gorge (Zambia)
Trans-boundary hydropower plant of 1'600 MW, equally shared among Zambia...
Montedoglio dam has suffered some damages at the spillway and dam body due to...
Roma Est (Italy)
Sewage treatment plant for domestic and industrial waste water.
Vranduk (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Vranduk project consists in a run off river power plant with an installed...
Rio Mannu (Italy)
Concrete gravity dam for water supply and irrigation to be constructed in two...
Water storage for irrigation, capacity 58 Mm³.
Three-dam projects for irrigation purposes.
Little Beles (Ethiopia)
Reservoir for water supply with a storage capacity equal to 3.5 Mm³.