Iringa - Tanzania
Zarubezhstroy Ojsc (Beneficiary: Tanzania, Ministry of Energy and Minerals)
2011 - in progress
Description for Rumakali Hydropower (Tanzania)
Hydroelectric Power Plant, with IP = 525 MW, which the exploits of N° 5 catchment areas, providing a total of Q = 23 m³/s and a geodetic head of 1,423 m.
- Rumakali Dam ( Rockfill dam, H = 93 m, L = 800 m )
- North Site main Dam ( Rockfill dam, H=71 m )
- East Site main Dam ( Rockfill dam, H= 140 m )
- Free-Flow Spillway ( Rumakali dam, Q = 350 m³/s )
- Power Waterways ( Rumakali Head Race Canal L = 4.5 km, West Site Canal L = 3.8 km, East Site Pipe Line HP L= 2,4 km )
- Open Air Pumping Station ( Q = 19.5 m³/s )
- Power House ( Underground, 90 x 23 x 44 m, Head = 1,423 m, Q = 41 m³/s, N°4 Turbines Pelton )
- Transmission line ( V = 220 kV, L = 94 km )
Lefkara Storage Plant (Cyprus)
Storage works for Famagusta urban water supply.
Enguri Cascade Hydropower (Georgia)
ENGURI HPP Cascade envisages the construction of three hydropower plants on...
Alto Temo Dam (Italy)
Alto Temo is a hollow gravity dam located in the...
Anguilles Dam (Mauritius)
The scope of the project is to make use of the...
La Gogue Dam (Seychelles)
The aims of the assignment are the Design Review...
Nondvo Multi-purpose Project (Eswatini)
Nondvo multi-purpose dam provides potable water...
Millennium Park Multi-Purpose Project (Nigeria)
Design of hydraulic works, water supply and irrigation system, reservoir and...
Bumbuna Hydropower (Sierra Leone)
The Bumbuna Hydroelectric Project (BHP) is the...
Busalletta Dam (Italy)
Dam built to provide a reservoir for the urban water supply of Genoa.