Iringa - Tanzania
Zarubezhstroy Ojsc (Beneficiary: Tanzania, Ministry of Energy and Minerals)
2011 - in progress
Description for Rumakali (Tanzania)
Hydroelectric Power Plant, with IP = 525 MW, which the exploits of N° 5 catchment areas, providing a total of Q = 23 m³/s and a geodetic head of 1,423 m.
- Rumakali Dam (Rockfill dam, H = 93 m, L = 800 m)
- North Site main Dam (Rockfill dam, H=71 m)
- East Site main Dam (Rockfill dam, H= 140 m)
- Free-Flow Spillway (Rumakali dam, Q = 350 m³/s)
- Power Waterways (Rumakali Head Race Canal L = 4.5 km, West Site Canal L = 3.8 km, East Site Pipe Line HP L= 2,4 km)
- Open Air Pumping Station (Q = 19.5 m³/s)
- Power House (Underground, 90 x 23 x 44 m, Head = 1,423 m, Q = 41 m³/s, N°4 Turbines Pelton)
- Transmission line (V = 220 kV, L = 94 km)
Simbirizzi (Settimo S. Pietro) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the...
Roma Est (Italy)
Sewage treatment plant for domestic and industrial waste water.
Little Beles (Ethiopia)
Reservoir for water supply with a storage capacity equal to 3.5 Mm³.
PHASE 1: Achievement of a reservoir for flood control of the Temo...
Carpat PSP (Romania)
Pumped storage plant with an installed power of 300 MW.
Lower Diamphwe (Malawi)
This project includes the Lower Diamphwe Multipurpose Dam and associated...
Lusaka project including domestic water supply pipeline for the city of...
Maswa project including domestic water supply pipeline for the district...
Dabus HPP cascade is located on the Dabus river, a north-flowing tributary of...