Sardinia Water Authority (Ente Acque della Sardegna ENAS)
2003 - 2010
Description for Santu Miali Hydropower (Italy)
Refurbishment of the Santu Miali hydropower plant
- Loading reservoir with daily regulated Vol. = 1.4 Mm3
- Headrace Tunnel ( L = 750 m, D = 4.25 m )
- Surge Shaft ( H = 33.5 m, D = 8.20 m )
- Penstock ( H = 150 m, D = 2.40 m )
- Underground Power House ( L = 34 m, W = 16 m, H = 31 m )
- Tailrace Tunnel ( L = 1000 m, D = 4.50 m )
- Electromechanical Works ( No. 1 Francis Turbine, IP = 27.5 MW, Q = 25.4 m3/s, Max. net head = 115 m )
- Main Transformer ( N°1, No load ratio = 9 / 150 kV, Rated power = 32 MVA )
Dabus Hydropower (Ethiopia)
Dabus HPP cascade is located on the Dabus river, a north-flowing tributary of...
Bosa Multi-purpose Project (Italy)
The Monte Crispu arch-gravity dam was realized...
Bujagali Hydropower (Uganda)
Hydroelectric project on the Victoria Nile River within an installed power of...
Nondvo Multi-purpose Project (Eswatini)
Nondvo multi-purpose dam provides potable water...
Hydropower Projects (Jamaica)
The scopes of the assignment, commissioned by...
Rio Mannu Multi-Purpose Project (Italy)
Concrete gravity dam for water supply and irrigation to be constructed in two...
Rumakali Hydropower (Tanzania)
Hydroelectric Power Plant, with IP = 525 MW, which the exploits of N° 5...
Mini Hydroelectric Power Plants (Jamaica)
Jamaica 6 project includes the feasibility for six small hpps in Jamaica and...
Grand Anse Dam (Seychelles)
The water demand in Seychelles is continuously...