Sardinia Water Authority (Ente Acque della Sardegna ENAS)
2003 - 2010
Description for Santu Miali Hydropower (Italy)
Refurbishment of the Santu Miali hydropower plant
- Loading reservoir with daily regulated Vol. = 1.4 Mm3
- Headrace Tunnel ( L = 750 m, D = 4.25 m )
- Surge Shaft ( H = 33.5 m, D = 8.20 m )
- Penstock ( H = 150 m, D = 2.40 m )
- Underground Power House ( L = 34 m, W = 16 m, H = 31 m )
- Tailrace Tunnel ( L = 1000 m, D = 4.50 m )
- Electromechanical Works ( No. 1 Francis Turbine, IP = 27.5 MW, Q = 25.4 m3/s, Max. net head = 115 m )
- Main Transformer ( N°1, No load ratio = 9 / 150 kV, Rated power = 32 MVA )
Rio Grande Hydropower (Argentina)
Hydroelectric Plant with Pumped Station.
San Lorenzo Hydropower (Italy)
San Lorenzo (Sestu) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the water...
King Talal Hydropower (Jordan)
The project is aimed at the careful use of water...
Maccheronis Dam (Italy)
Reservoir capacity augmentation through the heightening of an existing...
Bwari Aqueduct (Nigeria)
Water supply system for the district of Abuja, including pipelines, pumping...
Bujagali Hydropower (Uganda)
Hydroelectric project on the Victoria Nile River within an installed power of...
Ulu Jelai Hydropower (Malaysia)
Ulu Jelai project consists in a RCC gravity dam...
Dire Dam (Ethiopia)
Earthfill dam with impermeable core for water supply to Addis Ababa and to...
Kamuzu I Dam (Malawi)
The scope of the assignment is the raising,...