Sardinia Water Authority (Ente Acque della Sardegna ENAS)
2003 - 2010
Description for Santu Miali Hydropower (Italy)
Refurbishment of the Santu Miali hydropower plant
- Loading reservoir with daily regulated Vol. = 1.4 Mm3
- Headrace Tunnel ( L = 750 m, D = 4.25 m )
- Surge Shaft ( H = 33.5 m, D = 8.20 m )
- Penstock ( H = 150 m, D = 2.40 m )
- Underground Power House ( L = 34 m, W = 16 m, H = 31 m )
- Tailrace Tunnel ( L = 1000 m, D = 4.50 m )
- Electromechanical Works ( No. 1 Francis Turbine, IP = 27.5 MW, Q = 25.4 m3/s, Max. net head = 115 m )
- Main Transformer ( N°1, No load ratio = 9 / 150 kV, Rated power = 32 MVA )
Mulembo-Lelya Hydropower (Zambia)
Mulembo-Lelya is a hydropower project located...
Qaliwana Hydropower (Fiji)
This is the first Studio Pietrangeli’s project...
Casteddu Irrigation Project (Italy)
Three-dam projects for irrigation purposes.
Anguilles Dam (Mauritius)
The scope of the project is to make use of the...
Maccheronis Dam (Italy)
Reservoir capacity augmentation through the heightening of an existing...
Ruzizi Transmission Lines (Africa)
Studio Pietrangeli is a consultancy firm specialized in transmission lines...
King Talal Hydropower (Jordan)
The assignment comprises the assessment of conditions of the existing plant...
Lufubu Hydropower Cascade (Zambia)
LUFUBU HPP Cascade envisages the construction of three hydropower plants on...
Hydropower Projects (Jamaica)
The scopes of the assignment, commissioned by...