Sardinia Water Authority (Ente Acque della Sardegna ENAS)
2003 - 2010
Description for Santu Miali Hydropower (Italy)
Refurbishment of the Santu Miali hydropower plant
- Loading reservoir with daily regulated Vol. = 1.4 Mm3
- Headrace Tunnel ( L = 750 m, D = 4.25 m )
- Surge Shaft ( H = 33.5 m, D = 8.20 m )
- Penstock ( H = 150 m, D = 2.40 m )
- Underground Power House ( L = 34 m, W = 16 m, H = 31 m )
- Tailrace Tunnel ( L = 1000 m, D = 4.50 m )
- Electromechanical Works ( No. 1 Francis Turbine, IP = 27.5 MW, Q = 25.4 m3/s, Max. net head = 115 m )
- Main Transformer ( N°1, No load ratio = 9 / 150 kV, Rated power = 32 MVA )
Dire Dam (Ethiopia)
Earthfill dam with impermeable core for water supply to Addis Ababa and to...
Tana Beles Multi-Purpose Project (Ethiopia)
The ambitious Tana Beles project was located in the Metekel district of...
Plaine Hollandaise Dam ( Seychelles )
The project is aimed at increasing the drinking...
Kalivac Hydropower (Albania)
Kalivac Hydropower Plant has 108 MW of installed power.
San Lorenzo Hydropower (Italy)
San Lorenzo (Sestu) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the water...
Vranduk Hydropower (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Vranduk project consists in a run off river...
Lower Diamphwe Multi-Purpose Project (Malawi)
This project includes the Lower Diamphwe Multipurpose Dam and associated...
Uribante Doradas Hydropower (Venezuela)
Hydroelectric project with IP = 300 MW.
Busalletta Dam (Italy)
Dam built to provide a reservoir for the urban water supply of Genoa.