Sardinia Water Authority (Ente Acque della Sardegna ENAS)
2003 - 2010
Description for Santu Miali Hydropower (Italy)
Refurbishment of the Santu Miali hydropower plant
- Loading reservoir with daily regulated Vol. = 1.4 Mm3
- Headrace Tunnel ( L = 750 m, D = 4.25 m )
- Surge Shaft ( H = 33.5 m, D = 8.20 m )
- Penstock ( H = 150 m, D = 2.40 m )
- Underground Power House ( L = 34 m, W = 16 m, H = 31 m )
- Tailrace Tunnel ( L = 1000 m, D = 4.50 m )
- Electromechanical Works ( No. 1 Francis Turbine, IP = 27.5 MW, Q = 25.4 m3/s, Max. net head = 115 m )
- Main Transformer ( N°1, No load ratio = 9 / 150 kV, Rated power = 32 MVA )
Acerenza Dam (Italy)
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a reservoir capacity of 42...
Dire Dam (Ethiopia)
Earthfill dam with impermeable core for water supply to Addis Ababa and to...
Rio Mannu Multi-Purpose Project (Italy)
Concrete gravity dam for water supply and irrigation to be constructed in two...
Qaliwana Hydropower (Fiji)
This is the first Studio Pietrangeli’s project...
Enguri Cascade Hydropower (Georgia)
ENGURI HPP Cascade envisages the construction of three hydropower plants on...
Kabwe Aqueduct (Zambia)
Kabwe urban water supply scheme.
Reservoir storage capacity: 12 Mm³.
High Voltage Transmission System (GABON-CONGO)
The assignment, financed by European Union...
Rio Grande Hydropower (Argentina)
Hydroelectric Plant with Pumped Station.
Genzano Storage Plant (Italy)
Water storage for irrigation, capacity 58 Mm³.