2013 - 2014
Description for Ulu Jelai (Malaysia)
- Reservoir (Catchment area 158 km2, V = 24 Mm3)
- Susu dam (RCC gravity type, H = 88 m, L = 466 m)
- Spillway (Free-overflow, L = 40 m, Q = 1,726 m3/s, Dim. 9 x 7 m)
- Rockfill Cofferdam (H = 14 m, L = 26 m)
- Diversion tunnel (L = 207 m, W = 6.5 m)
- Headrace tunnel (L = 4,200 m, D = 8.3 m)
- Surge shaft (Upper portion: H = 74 m, D = 17 - 19 m; Lower portion: H = 170 m, D = 6.5 m)
- Tailrace tunnel (L = 1'715 m, D = 8.3 m)
- Underground powerhouse (Dim. 88 x 22.5 x 35.5 m, n°2 Francis turbines, IP = 2x191 MW)
Limonlu HPP comprises 4 power plants in cascade to be constructed in 2 phases...
Chespi is the first hydroelectric project of the Guayllabamba cascade with an...
Jamaica 5 (Jamaica)
This project includes prefeasibility and feasibility studies for five small...
Millennium Park (Nigeria)
Design of hydraulic works, water supply and irrigation system, reservoir and...
Bituminous face rockfill dam for irrigation, water supply and hydropower...
Gibe II (Ethiopia)
Gibe II is the second stage of the Gibe-Omo hydroelectric cascade which...
Maswa project including domestic water supply pipeline for the district...
Ulu Jelai (Malaysia)
Kabwe urban water supply scheme.
Reservoir storage capacity: 12 Mm³.