2013 - 2014
Description for Ulu Jelai Hydropower (Malaysia)
Ulu Jelai project consists in a RCC gravity dam and an undergound power house, with an installed power of 382 MW.
- Reservoir ( Catchment area 158 km2, V = 24 Mm3 )
- Underground powerhouse ( Dim. 88 x 22.5 x 35.5 m, No. 2 Francis turbines, IP = 2x191 MW )
- Susu dam ( RCC gravity type, H = 88 m, L = 466 m )
- Spillway ( Free-overflow, L = 40 m, Q = 1,726 m3/s, Dim. 9 x 7 m )
- Rockfill Cofferdam ( H = 14 m, L = 26 m )
- Diversion tunnel ( L = 207 m, W = 6.5 m )
- Headrace tunnel ( L = 4’200 m, D = 8.3 m )
- Surge shaft ( Upper portion: H = 74 m, D = 17 - 19 m; Lower portion: H = 170 m, D = 6.5 m )
- Tailrace tunnel ( L = 1,715 m, D = 8.3 m )
Maswa Aqueduct (Tanzania)
Maswa project including domestic water supply pipeline for the district...
Nondvo Multi-purpose Project (Eswatini)
Nondvo multi-purpose dam provides potable water...
Uvini Hydropower (Italy)
Refurbishment of the Uvini hydropower plant.
HV Transmission Lines (Tanzania)
This is a feasibility study and detailed design...
Mini Hydroelectric Power Plants (Jamaica)
Jamaica 6 project includes the feasibility for six small hpps in Jamaica and...
Djoué Hydropower (Congo)
Djouè river hydroelettric plant (tributary of Congo).
Giurgiu Ramiresti Irrigation (Romania)
Irrigation scheme with water from the Danube and irrigated area of 155'000...
Montedoglio Dam (Italy)
Montedoglio dam has suffered some damages at the...
Little Beles Storage Plant (Ethiopia)
Reservoir for water supply with a storage capacity equal to 3.5 Mm³.