2013 - 2014
Description for Ulu Jelai (Malaysia)
- Reservoir (Catchment area 158 km2, V = 24 Mm3)
- Susu dam (RCC gravity type, H = 88 m, L = 466 m)
- Spillway (Free-overflow, L = 40 m, Q = 1,726 m3/s, Dim. 9 x 7 m)
- Rockfill Cofferdam (H = 14 m, L = 26 m)
- Diversion tunnel (L = 207 m, W = 6.5 m)
- Headrace tunnel (L = 4,200 m, D = 8.3 m)
- Surge shaft (Upper portion: H = 74 m, D = 17 - 19 m; Lower portion: H = 170 m, D = 6.5 m)
- Tailrace tunnel (L = 1'715 m, D = 8.3 m)
- Underground powerhouse (Dim. 88 x 22.5 x 35.5 m, n°2 Francis turbines, IP = 2x191 MW)
King Talal (Jordan)
The assignment comprises the assessment of conditions of the existing plant...
Limonlu HPP comprises 4 power plants in cascade to be constructed in 2 phases...
Storage works for Famagusta urban water supply.
Santu Miali (Italy)
Refurbishment of the Santu Miali hydropower plant
Jamaica 5 (Jamaica)
This project includes prefeasibility and feasibility studies for five small...
Three-dam projects for irrigation purposes.
Multi-purpose project (underground hydropower plant, water supply, etc.) for...
Ulu Jelai (Malaysia)
Lufubu Cascade (Zambia)
LUFUBU HPP Cascade envisages the construction of three hydropower plants on...