2013 - 2014
Description for Ulu Jelai Hydropower (Malaysia)
Ulu Jelai project consists in a RCC gravity dam and an undergound power house, with an installed power of 382 MW.
- Reservoir ( Catchment area 158 km2, V = 24 Mm3 )
- Underground powerhouse ( Dim. 88 x 22.5 x 35.5 m, No. 2 Francis turbines, IP = 2x191 MW )
- Susu dam ( RCC gravity type, H = 88 m, L = 466 m )
- Spillway ( Free-overflow, L = 40 m, Q = 1,726 m3/s, Dim. 9 x 7 m )
- Rockfill Cofferdam ( H = 14 m, L = 26 m )
- Diversion tunnel ( L = 207 m, W = 6.5 m )
- Headrace tunnel ( L = 4’200 m, D = 8.3 m )
- Surge shaft ( Upper portion: H = 74 m, D = 17 - 19 m; Lower portion: H = 170 m, D = 6.5 m )
- Tailrace tunnel ( L = 1,715 m, D = 8.3 m )
Bosa Multi-purpose Project (Italy)
The Monte Crispu arch-gravity dam was realized...
Gibe III Hydropower (Ethiopia)
Gibe III hydropower plant is the third stage of...
Roma Est Sewage Plant (Italy)
Sewage treatment plant for domestic and industrial waste water.
King Talal Hydropower (Jordan)
The project is aimed at the careful use of water...
Hydropower Projects (Jamaica)
The scopes of the assignment, commissioned by...
Koysha Hydropower (Ethiopia)
Koysha (2’160 MW, under construction) is the...
Lefkara Storage Plant (Cyprus)
Storage works for Famagusta urban water supply.
Koysha – Gibe III HV Transmission line (Ethiopia)
The transmission line links the Koysha HPP site...
Mini Hydroelectric Power Plants (Jamaica)
Jamaica 6 project includes the feasibility for six small hpps in Jamaica and...