2013 - 2014
Description for Ulu Jelai (Malaysia)
- Reservoir (Catchment area 158 km2, V = 24 Mm3)
- Susu dam (RCC gravity type, H = 88 m, L = 466 m)
- Spillway (Free-overflow, L = 40 m, Q = 1,726 m3/s, Dim. 9 x 7 m)
- Rockfill Cofferdam (H = 14 m, L = 26 m)
- Diversion tunnel (L = 207 m, W = 6.5 m)
- Headrace tunnel (L = 4,200 m, D = 8.3 m)
- Surge shaft (Upper portion: H = 74 m, D = 17 - 19 m; Lower portion: H = 170 m, D = 6.5 m)
- Tailrace tunnel (L = 1'715 m, D = 8.3 m)
- Underground powerhouse (Dim. 88 x 22.5 x 35.5 m, n°2 Francis turbines, IP = 2x191 MW)
Santu Miali (Italy)
Refurbishment of the Santu Miali hydropower plant
Multi-purpose project on Lake Tana, including hydropower plant and irrigation...
Lufubu Cascade (Zambia)
LUFUBU HPP Cascade envisages the construction of three hydropower plants on...
Kalivac Hydropower Plant has 108 MW of installed power.
Addis Ababa urban water supply scheme with a storage capacity of 40 Mm3.
Jamaica 5 (Jamaica)
This project includes prefeasibility and feasibility studies for five small...
Rockfill dam with bituminous facing (BFRd) with a reservoir for irrigation,...
Giurgiu Ramiresti (Romania)
Irrigation scheme with water from the Danube and irrigated area of 155'000...
San Lorenzo (Italy)
San Lorenzo (Sestu) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the water...