2013 - 2014
Description for Ulu Jelai (Malaysia)
- Reservoir (Catchment area 158 km2, V = 24 Mm3)
- Susu dam (RCC gravity type, H = 88 m, L = 466 m)
- Spillway (Free-overflow, L = 40 m, Q = 1,726 m3/s, Dim. 9 x 7 m)
- Rockfill Cofferdam (H = 14 m, L = 26 m)
- Diversion tunnel (L = 207 m, W = 6.5 m)
- Headrace tunnel (L = 4,200 m, D = 8.3 m)
- Surge shaft (Upper portion: H = 74 m, D = 17 - 19 m; Lower portion: H = 170 m, D = 6.5 m)
- Tailrace tunnel (L = 1'715 m, D = 8.3 m)
- Underground powerhouse (Dim. 88 x 22.5 x 35.5 m, n°2 Francis turbines, IP = 2x191 MW)
Montedoglio dam has suffered some damages at the spillway and dam body due to...
Kalivac Hydropower Plant has 108 MW of installed power.
Refurbishment of the Uvini hydropower plant.
Gabon - Congo Interconnector (INTGACO)
The project consists of the design and tender documents of the 400 kV...
La Gogue Dam (Seychelles)
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation and upgrade of the existing...
Little Beles Storage Plant (Ethiopia)
Reservoir for water supply with a storage capacity equal to 3.5 Mm³.
Lefkara Storage Plant (Cyprus)
Storage works for Famagusta urban water supply.
Gibe V Multi-purpose Project (Ethiopia)
Gibe V is the fifth stage of the Gibe-Omo hydroelectric cascade which...
Bosa Multi-purpose Project (Italy)
PHASE 1: Achievement of a reservoir for flood control of the Temo...