2013 - 2014
Description for Ulu Jelai (Malaysia)
- Reservoir (Catchment area 158 km2, V = 24 Mm3)
- Susu dam (RCC gravity type, H = 88 m, L = 466 m)
- Spillway (Free-overflow, L = 40 m, Q = 1,726 m3/s, Dim. 9 x 7 m)
- Rockfill Cofferdam (H = 14 m, L = 26 m)
- Diversion tunnel (L = 207 m, W = 6.5 m)
- Headrace tunnel (L = 4,200 m, D = 8.3 m)
- Surge shaft (Upper portion: H = 74 m, D = 17 - 19 m; Lower portion: H = 170 m, D = 6.5 m)
- Tailrace tunnel (L = 1'715 m, D = 8.3 m)
- Underground powerhouse (Dim. 88 x 22.5 x 35.5 m, n°2 Francis turbines, IP = 2x191 MW)
Jamaica 5 (Jamaica)
This project includes prefeasibility and feasibility studies for five small...
Bumbuna (Sierra Leone)
This is one of our pet projects that we have...
Maswa project including domestic water supply pipeline for the district...
Addis Ababa urban water supply scheme with a storage capacity of 40 Mm3.
Porto Romano (Italy)
Yacht Harbour is on the right side of the Tevere River floodplain, about 1 km...
Koysha is the fourth plant of the Omo river cascade (IPtot = 4600 MW),...
Ruzizi Transmission Lines
Studio Pietrangeli is a consultancy firm specialized in transmission lines...
Dabus HPP cascade is located on the Dabus river, a north-flowing tributary of...
Kalivac Hydropower Plant has 108 MW of installed power.