2013 - 2014
Description for Ulu Jelai Hydropower (Malaysia)
Ulu Jelai project consists in a RCC gravity dam and an undergound power house, with an installed power of 382 MW.
- Reservoir ( Catchment area 158 km2, V = 24 Mm3 )
- Underground powerhouse ( Dim. 88 x 22.5 x 35.5 m, No. 2 Francis turbines, IP = 2x191 MW )
- Susu dam ( RCC gravity type, H = 88 m, L = 466 m )
- Spillway ( Free-overflow, L = 40 m, Q = 1,726 m3/s, Dim. 9 x 7 m )
- Rockfill Cofferdam ( H = 14 m, L = 26 m )
- Diversion tunnel ( L = 207 m, W = 6.5 m )
- Headrace tunnel ( L = 4’200 m, D = 8.3 m )
- Surge shaft ( Upper portion: H = 74 m, D = 17 - 19 m; Lower portion: H = 170 m, D = 6.5 m )
- Tailrace tunnel ( L = 1,715 m, D = 8.3 m )
Ruzizi's Transmission System (Africa)
The Ruzizi Transmission System's project was...
Gibe V Multi-Purpose Project (Ethiopia)
The Gibe V (660 MW) multipurpose project is the...
Bwari Aqueduct (Nigeria)
Water supply system for the district of Abuja, including pipelines, pumping...
Gilgel Gibe Hydropower (Ethiopia)
The Gilgel Gibe hydropower plant is the first...
Chespi Hydropower (Ecuador)
Chespi is the first hydroelectric project of the Guayllabamba cascade with an...
Casteddu Irrigation Project (Italy)
Three-dam projects for irrigation purposes.
Qaliwana Hydropower (Fiji)
This is the first Studio Pietrangeli’s project...
Bumbuna Hydropower (Sierra Leone)
The Bumbuna Hydroelectric Project (BHP) is the...
NAO Transmission Line (Sierra Leone)
Restore of the MV and LV distribution system in...