2013 - 2014
Description for Ulu Jelai Hydropower (Malaysia)
Ulu Jelai project consists in a RCC gravity dam and an undergound power house, with an installed power of 382 MW.
- Reservoir ( Catchment area 158 km2, V = 24 Mm3 )
- Underground powerhouse ( Dim. 88 x 22.5 x 35.5 m, No. 2 Francis turbines, IP = 2x191 MW )
- Susu dam ( RCC gravity type, H = 88 m, L = 466 m )
- Spillway ( Free-overflow, L = 40 m, Q = 1,726 m3/s, Dim. 9 x 7 m )
- Rockfill Cofferdam ( H = 14 m, L = 26 m )
- Diversion tunnel ( L = 207 m, W = 6.5 m )
- Headrace tunnel ( L = 4’200 m, D = 8.3 m )
- Surge shaft ( Upper portion: H = 74 m, D = 17 - 19 m; Lower portion: H = 170 m, D = 6.5 m )
- Tailrace tunnel ( L = 1,715 m, D = 8.3 m )
Porto Romano Multi-Purpose Project (Italy)
Yacht Harbour is on the right side of the Tevere River floodplain, about 1 km...
Kalivac Hydropower (Albania)
Kalivac Hydropower Plant has 108 MW of installed power.
Kidunda Multi-Purpose Project (Tanzania)
Bituminous face rockfill dam for irrigation, water supply and hydropower...
Rumakali Hydropower (Tanzania)
Hydroelectric Power Plant, with IP = 525 MW, which the exploits of N° 5...
Anguilles Dam (Mauritius)
The scope of the project is to make use of the...
Busalletta Dam (Italy)
Dam built to provide a reservoir for the urban water supply of Genoa.
La Gogue Dam (Seychelles)
The aims of the assignment are the Design Review...
Gibe II Hydropower Plant (Ethiopia)
Gibe II hydropower plant is the second stage of...
King Talal Hydropower (Jordan)
The assignment comprises the assessment of conditions of the existing plant...