2013 - 2014
Description for Ulu Jelai Hydropower (Malaysia)
Ulu Jelai project consists in a RCC gravity dam and an undergound power house, with an installed power of 382 MW.
- Reservoir ( Catchment area 158 km2, V = 24 Mm3 )
- Underground powerhouse ( Dim. 88 x 22.5 x 35.5 m, No. 2 Francis turbines, IP = 2x191 MW )
- Susu dam ( RCC gravity type, H = 88 m, L = 466 m )
- Spillway ( Free-overflow, L = 40 m, Q = 1,726 m3/s, Dim. 9 x 7 m )
- Rockfill Cofferdam ( H = 14 m, L = 26 m )
- Diversion tunnel ( L = 207 m, W = 6.5 m )
- Headrace tunnel ( L = 4’200 m, D = 8.3 m )
- Surge shaft ( Upper portion: H = 74 m, D = 17 - 19 m; Lower portion: H = 170 m, D = 6.5 m )
- Tailrace tunnel ( L = 1,715 m, D = 8.3 m )
Bagré Multi-purpose Project (Burkina Faso)
Bagré multipurpose scheme was built in 1993 and is located along Nakambé...
Djoué Hydropower (Congo)
Djouè river hydroelettric plant (tributary of Congo).
La Gogue Dam (Seychelles)
The aims of the assignment are the Design Review...
Dabus Hydropower (Ethiopia)
Dabus HPP cascade is located on the Dabus river, a north-flowing tributary of...
Maccheronis Dam (Italy)
Reservoir capacity augmentation through the heightening of an existing...
NAO Transmission Line (Sierra Leone)
Restore of the MV and LV distribution system in...
Kariba Dam (Zambia-Zimbabwe)
This project foresees the rehabilitation for the...
Busalletta Dam (Italy)
Dam built to provide a reservoir for the urban water supply of Genoa.
Kidunda Multi-Purpose Project (Tanzania)
Bituminous face rockfill dam for irrigation, water supply and hydropower...