2013 - 2014
Description for Ulu Jelai (Malaysia)
- Reservoir (Catchment area 158 km2, V = 24 Mm3)
- Susu dam (RCC gravity type, H = 88 m, L = 466 m)
- Spillway (Free-overflow, L = 40 m, Q = 1,726 m3/s, Dim. 9 x 7 m)
- Rockfill Cofferdam (H = 14 m, L = 26 m)
- Diversion tunnel (L = 207 m, W = 6.5 m)
- Headrace tunnel (L = 4,200 m, D = 8.3 m)
- Surge shaft (Upper portion: H = 74 m, D = 17 - 19 m; Lower portion: H = 170 m, D = 6.5 m)
- Tailrace tunnel (L = 1'715 m, D = 8.3 m)
- Underground powerhouse (Dim. 88 x 22.5 x 35.5 m, n°2 Francis turbines, IP = 2x191 MW)
King Talal (Jordan)
The assignment comprises the assessment of conditions of the existing plant...
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a reservoir capacity of 42...
Reservoir capacity augmentation through the heightening of an existing...
Ruzizi Transmission Lines
Studio Pietrangeli is a consultancy firm specialized in transmission lines...
Grand Ethiopian Renassaince Dam
This majestic project, born of the vision and...
Montedoglio dam has suffered some damages at the spillway and dam body due to...
Uribante Doradas (Venezuela)
Hydroelectric project with IP = 300 MW.
Dam built to provide a reservoir for the urban water supply of Genoa.
Rio Grande (Argentina)
Hydroelectric Plant with Pumped Station.