2013 - 2014
Description for Ulu Jelai Hydropower (Malaysia)
Ulu Jelai project consists in a RCC gravity dam and an undergound power house, with an installed power of 382 MW.
- Reservoir ( Catchment area 158 km2, V = 24 Mm3 )
- Underground powerhouse ( Dim. 88 x 22.5 x 35.5 m, No. 2 Francis turbines, IP = 2x191 MW )
- Susu dam ( RCC gravity type, H = 88 m, L = 466 m )
- Spillway ( Free-overflow, L = 40 m, Q = 1,726 m3/s, Dim. 9 x 7 m )
- Rockfill Cofferdam ( H = 14 m, L = 26 m )
- Diversion tunnel ( L = 207 m, W = 6.5 m )
- Headrace tunnel ( L = 4’200 m, D = 8.3 m )
- Surge shaft ( Upper portion: H = 74 m, D = 17 - 19 m; Lower portion: H = 170 m, D = 6.5 m )
- Tailrace tunnel ( L = 1,715 m, D = 8.3 m )
Koysha – Gibe III HV Transmission line (Ethiopia)
The transmission line links the Koysha HPP site...
Beles Multi-purpose Project (Ethiopia)
The Beles multi-purpose project is a hydropower...
Malagarasi Hydropower (Tanzania)
Malagarasi HPP will be a run-of-the river...
Namakhvani Hydropower (Georgia)
Namakhvani hydropower cascade, envisages the...
Hydropower Projects (Ghana)
The scope of the assignment, commissioned by...
Legadadi Dam (Ethiopia)
The purpose of the reservoir is to regulate the...
Bumbuna Transmission line and Distribution system (Sierra Leone)
The Bumbuna Hydroelectric Project (BHP) is the...
HV Transmission System (Ethiopia-Sudan-Egypt)
The project consists in a prefeasibility study...
Kenya-Tanzania Interconnector (East Africa)
This cross-boundary interconnector is part of the HVAC transmission corridor...