Tachira state - Venezuela
CONINTUR Joint venture: Astaldi Estero, Cogefar, local contractor
1981 - 1983
Description for Uribante Doradas (Venezuela)
Hydroelectric project with IP = 300 MW.
- La Honda Dam, zoned earth fill with central vertical impervious core (H=140 m; L = 560 m; V = 9.3 Mm³)
- Upper Headrace Tunnel (L = 6.6 km, A = 22 m²)
- Surge Shaft (H = 134 m, A = 113 m²)
- Pressure Shaft, partly steel lined (H = 271 m, A = 22 m²)
- Lower Headrace Tunnel (L = 1.2 km, A = 22 m²)
- Steel Lined Underground Penstocks (N° 2; L = 360 m; D = 3 m)
- Outdoor Power House equipped with two pelton turbines with a distributor of six nozzles (D = 3.3 m; n = 225 rev/min)
- Ancillary Works: intake structures, drainage tunnels around the surge shaft, above the penstocks and the lower headrace tunnel, access galleries for construction and inspection purposes
- Overall revision of the final design
- Consultancy for the selection and the optimization of the underground excavation and support techniques
- Campaign of laboratory and in situ tests for the geotechnical characterization of rock masses and the rock bolting methods
Koysha is the fourth plant of the Omo river cascade (IPtot = 4600 MW),...
Rockfill dam with bituminous facing (BFRd) with a reservoir for irrigation,...
Hydroelectric Power Plant, with IP = 525 MW, which the exploits of N° 5...
Hydroelectric project on the Victoria Nile River within an installed power of...
Water supply system for the district of Abuja, including pipelines, pumping...
Refurbishment of the Uvini hydropower plant.
Water storage for irrigation, capacity 58 Mm³.
Carpat PSP (Romania)
Pumped storage plant with an installed power of 300 MW.
Vranduk (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Vranduk project consists in a run off river power plant with an installed...