Tachira state - Venezuela
CONINTUR Joint venture: Astaldi Estero, Cogefar, local contractor
1981 - 1983
Description for Uribante Doradas (Venezuela)
Hydroelectric project with IP = 300 MW.
- La Honda Dam, zoned earth fill with central vertical impervious core (H=140 m; L = 560 m; V = 9.3 Mm³)
- Upper Headrace Tunnel (L = 6.6 km, A = 22 m²)
- Surge Shaft (H = 134 m, A = 113 m²)
- Pressure Shaft, partly steel lined (H = 271 m, A = 22 m²)
- Lower Headrace Tunnel (L = 1.2 km, A = 22 m²)
- Steel Lined Underground Penstocks (N° 2; L = 360 m; D = 3 m)
- Outdoor Power House equipped with two pelton turbines with a distributor of six nozzles (D = 3.3 m; n = 225 rev/min)
- Ancillary Works: intake structures, drainage tunnels around the surge shaft, above the penstocks and the lower headrace tunnel, access galleries for construction and inspection purposes
- Overall revision of the final design
- Consultancy for the selection and the optimization of the underground excavation and support techniques
- Campaign of laboratory and in situ tests for the geotechnical characterization of rock masses and the rock bolting methods
Kabwe urban water supply scheme.
Reservoir storage capacity: 12 Mm³.
Rockfill dam with bituminous facing (BFRd) with a reservoir for irrigation,...
Limonlu HPP comprises 4 power plants in cascade to be constructed in 2 phases...
Dam built to provide a reservoir for the urban water supply of Genoa.
Little Beles (Ethiopia)
Reservoir for water supply with a storage capacity equal to 3.5 Mm³.
Hydroelectric project on the Victoria Nile River within an installed power of...
Lusaka project including domestic water supply pipeline for the city of...
Maswa project including domestic water supply pipeline for the district...
Simbirizzi (Settimo S. Pietro) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the...