Tachira state - Venezuela
CONINTUR Joint venture: Astaldi Estero, Cogefar, local contractor
1981 - 1983
Description for Uribante Doradas (Venezuela)
Hydroelectric project with IP = 300 MW.
- La Honda Dam, zoned earth fill with central vertical impervious core (H=140 m; L = 560 m; V = 9.3 Mm³)
- Upper Headrace Tunnel (L = 6.6 km, A = 22 m²)
- Surge Shaft (H = 134 m, A = 113 m²)
- Pressure Shaft, partly steel lined (H = 271 m, A = 22 m²)
- Lower Headrace Tunnel (L = 1.2 km, A = 22 m²)
- Steel Lined Underground Penstocks (N° 2; L = 360 m; D = 3 m)
- Outdoor Power House equipped with two pelton turbines with a distributor of six nozzles (D = 3.3 m; n = 225 rev/min)
- Ancillary Works: intake structures, drainage tunnels around the surge shaft, above the penstocks and the lower headrace tunnel, access galleries for construction and inspection purposes
- Overall revision of the final design
- Consultancy for the selection and the optimization of the underground excavation and support techniques
- Campaign of laboratory and in situ tests for the geotechnical characterization of rock masses and the rock bolting methods
King Talal (Jordan)
The assignment comprises the assessment of conditions of the existing plant...
Vranduk (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Vranduk project consists in a run off river power plant with an installed...
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a reservoir capacity of 42...
Bituminous face rockfill dam for irrigation, water supply and hydropower...
Lusaka project including domestic water supply pipeline for the city of...
NAO (Sierra Leone)
Restore of the MV and LV distribution system in the two towns of Makeni and...
Ruzizi Transmission Lines
Studio Pietrangeli is a consultancy firm specialized in transmission lines...
Jamaica 6 (Jamaica)
Jamaica 6 project includes the feasibility for six small hpps in Jamaica and...
Water supply system for the district of Abuja, including pipelines, pumping...