Sardinia - Italy
Ente Autonomo del Flumendosa (EAF)
2003 - 2010
Description for Uvini (Italy)
Refurbishment of the Uvini hydropower plant.
- Reservoir ( Total Reservoir Vol. = 320 Mm3 )
- Penstock ( Diameter =
- Underground Power House ( D (circular plan) = 17 m, H = 29.4 m )
- Electromechanical Works: N° 2 Turbines (Kaplan + Francis), Total IP = 15.8 MW
- - Kaplan Turbine: Max. diverted flow = 30 m3/s, Max. net head =
50 m, Max. power = 14.5 MW
- - Francis Turbine: Max. diverted flow = 3.0 m3/s, Max. net head = 50.0 m, Max. power = 1.3 MW
- Main Transformers ( N° 2 )
- - Kaplan: No-load ratio = 9 / 70 kV, Rated power = 17.5 MVA
- - Francis: No-load ratio = 0.4 / 15 kV, Rated power = 1.6 MVA
Carpat PSP (Romania)
Pumped storage plant with an installed power of 300 MW.
Kabuyanda is a multipurpose dam envisaged for agriculture (paddy rice and...
Namakhvani Cascade (Georgia)
Namakhvani HPP Cascade, includes the construction of three hydropower schemes...
Rockfill dam with bituminous facing (BFRd) with a reservoir for irrigation,...
Roma Est (Italy)
Sewage treatment plant for domestic and industrial waste water.
Addis Ababa urban water supply scheme with a storage capacity of 40 Mm3.
Dam built to provide a reservoir for the urban water supply of Genoa.
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation of the existing Hermitage...
Giurgiu Ramiresti (Romania)
Irrigation scheme with water from the Danube and irrigated area of 155'000...