Sardinia - Italy
Ente Autonomo del Flumendosa (EAF)
2003 - 2010
Description for Uvini Hydropower (Italy)
Refurbishment of the Uvini hydropower plant.
- Reservoir ( Total Reservoir Vol. = 320 Mm3 )
- Penstock ( Diameter = 4.50 m )
- Underground Power House ( D (circular plan) = 17 m, H = 29.4 m )
- Electromechanical Works: No. 2 Turbines (Kaplan + Francis), Total IP = 15.8 MW
- Kaplan Turbine: Max. diverted flow = 30 m3/s, Max. net head = 50 m, Max. power = 14.5 MW
- Francis Turbine: Max. diverted flow = 3.0 m3/s, Max. net head = 50 m, Max. power = 1.3 MW
- Main Transformers ( No. 2 )
- Kaplan: No-load ratio = 9 / 70 kV, Rated power = 17.5 MVA
- Francis: No-load ratio = 0.4 / 15 kV, Rated power = 1.6 MVA
Casteddu Irrigation Project (Italy)
Three-dam projects for irrigation purposes.
Anguilles Dam (Mauritius)
The scope of the project is to make use of the...
Koysha Hydropower (Ethiopia)
Koysha (2’160 MW, under construction) is the...
HV Transmission Lines (Tanzania)
This is a feasibility study of high voltage...
NAO Transmission Line (Sierra Leone)
Restore of the MV and LV distribution system in...
Dire Dam (Ethiopia)
Earthfill dam with impermeable core for water supply to Addis Ababa and to...
Porto Romano Multi-Purpose Project (Italy)
Yacht Harbour is on the right side of the Tevere River floodplain, about 1 km...
Busalletta Dam (Italy)
Dam built to provide a reservoir for the urban water supply of Genoa.
Gibe V Multi-purpose Project (Ethiopia)
Gibe V is the fifth stage of the Gibe-Omo hydroelectric cascade which...