Sardinia - Italy
Ente Autonomo del Flumendosa (EAF)
2003 - 2010
Description for Uvini (Italy)
Refurbishment of the Uvini hydropower plant.
- Reservoir ( Total Reservoir Vol. = 320 Mm3 )
- Penstock ( Diameter =
- Underground Power House ( D (circular plan) = 17 m, H = 29.4 m )
- Electromechanical Works: N° 2 Turbines (Kaplan + Francis), Total IP = 15.8 MW
- - Kaplan Turbine: Max. diverted flow = 30 m3/s, Max. net head =
50 m, Max. power = 14.5 MW
- - Francis Turbine: Max. diverted flow = 3.0 m3/s, Max. net head = 50.0 m, Max. power = 1.3 MW
- Main Transformers ( N° 2 )
- - Kaplan: No-load ratio = 9 / 70 kV, Rated power = 17.5 MVA
- - Francis: No-load ratio = 0.4 / 15 kV, Rated power = 1.6 MVA
Gibe II (Ethiopia)
Gibe II is the second stage of the Gibe-Omo hydroelectric cascade which...
Ruzizi Transmission Lines
Studio Pietrangeli is a consultancy firm specialized in transmission lines...
Montedoglio dam has suffered some damages at the spillway and dam body due to...
Grand Ethiopian Renassaince Dam
This majestic project, born of the vision and...
Roma Est (Italy)
Sewage treatment plant for domestic and industrial waste water.
Water storage for irrigation, capacity 58 Mm³.
Bituminous face rockfill dam for irrigation, water supply and hydropower...
Kalivac Hydropower Plant has 108 MW of installed power.
Djouè river hydroelettric plant (tributary of Congo).