Sardinia - Italy
Ente Autonomo del Flumendosa (EAF)
2003 - 2010
Description for Uvini (Italy)
Refurbishment of the Uvini hydropower plant.
- Reservoir ( Total Reservoir Vol. = 320 Mm3 )
- Penstock ( Diameter =
- Underground Power House ( D (circular plan) = 17 m, H = 29.4 m )
- Electromechanical Works: N° 2 Turbines (Kaplan + Francis), Total IP = 15.8 MW
- - Kaplan Turbine: Max. diverted flow = 30 m3/s, Max. net head =
50 m, Max. power = 14.5 MW
- - Francis Turbine: Max. diverted flow = 3.0 m3/s, Max. net head = 50.0 m, Max. power = 1.3 MW
- Main Transformers ( N° 2 )
- - Kaplan: No-load ratio = 9 / 70 kV, Rated power = 17.5 MVA
- - Francis: No-load ratio = 0.4 / 15 kV, Rated power = 1.6 MVA
Rockfill dam with bituminous facing (BFRd) with a reservoir for irrigation,...
NAO (Sierra Leone)
Restore of the MV and LV distribution system in the two towns of Makeni and...
Uribante Doradas (Venezuela)
Hydroelectric project with IP = 300 MW.
Bumbuna (Sierra Leone)
This is one of our pet projects that we have...
Grand Ethiopian Renassaince Dam
This majestic project, born of the vision and...
Kabwe urban water supply scheme.
Reservoir storage capacity: 12 Mm³.
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation of the existing Hermitage...
Gibe III (Ethiopia)
The design of this record breaking 250 m high...
Lusaka project including domestic water supply pipeline for the city of...