Sardinia - Italy
Ente Autonomo del Flumendosa (EAF)
2003 - 2010
Description for Uvini Hydropower (Italy)
Refurbishment of the Uvini hydropower plant.
- Reservoir ( Total Reservoir Vol. = 320 Mm3 )
- Penstock ( Diameter = 4.50 m )
- Underground Power House ( D (circular plan) = 17 m, H = 29.4 m )
- Electromechanical Works: No. 2 Turbines (Kaplan + Francis), Total IP = 15.8 MW
- Kaplan Turbine: Max. diverted flow = 30 m3/s, Max. net head = 50 m, Max. power = 14.5 MW
- Francis Turbine: Max. diverted flow = 3.0 m3/s, Max. net head = 50 m, Max. power = 1.3 MW
- Main Transformers ( No. 2 )
- Kaplan: No-load ratio = 9 / 70 kV, Rated power = 17.5 MVA
- Francis: No-load ratio = 0.4 / 15 kV, Rated power = 1.6 MVA
Little Beles Storage Plant (Ethiopia)
Reservoir for water supply with a storage capacity equal to 3.5 Mm³.
Lower Diamphwe Multi-Purpose Project (Malawi)
This project includes the Lower Diamphwe Multipurpose Dam and associated...
Dam Break Studies (Mauritius)
The assignment consists in the analysis of...
Grand Anse Dam (Seychelles)
The water demand in Seychelles is continuously...
Muchinga Hydropower (Zambia)
Hydroelectric plant (IP = 255 MW) on the Lunsemfwa river downstream of the...
Arcichiaro Multi-purpose Project (Italy)
Rockfill dam with bituminous facing (BFRd) with a reservoir for irrigation,...
Bumbuna Hydropower (Sierra Leone)
The Bumbuna Hydroelectric Project (BHP) is the...
Chespi Hydropower (Ecuador)
Chespi is the first hydroelectric project of the Guayllabamba cascade with an...
Arda Cascade (Bulgaria)
Hydropower cascade including the existing plants of Karjali (IP = 106 MW),...