Sardinia - Italy
Ente Autonomo del Flumendosa (EAF)
2003 - 2010
Description for Uvini Hydropower (Italy)
Refurbishment of the Uvini hydropower plant.
- Reservoir ( Total Reservoir Vol. = 320 Mm3 )
- Penstock ( Diameter = 4.50 m )
- Underground Power House ( D (circular plan) = 17 m, H = 29.4 m )
- Electromechanical Works: No. 2 Turbines (Kaplan + Francis), Total IP = 15.8 MW
- Kaplan Turbine: Max. diverted flow = 30 m3/s, Max. net head = 50 m, Max. power = 14.5 MW
- Francis Turbine: Max. diverted flow = 3.0 m3/s, Max. net head = 50 m, Max. power = 1.3 MW
- Main Transformers ( No. 2 )
- Kaplan: No-load ratio = 9 / 70 kV, Rated power = 17.5 MVA
- Francis: No-load ratio = 0.4 / 15 kV, Rated power = 1.6 MVA
Bujagali Hydropower (Uganda)
Hydroelectric project on the Victoria Nile River within an installed power of...
NAO Transmission Line (Sierra Leone)
Restore of the MV and LV distribution system in...
Legadadi Dam (Ethiopia)
The purpose of the reservoir is to...
Arcichiaro Multi-purpose Project (Italy)
Rockfill dam with bituminous facing (BFRd) with a reservoir for irrigation,...
San Lorenzo Hydropower (Italy)
San Lorenzo (Sestu) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the water...
Alto Temo Dam (Italy)
Alto Temo is a hollow gravity dam located in the...
Rumakali Hydropower (Tanzania)
Hydroelectric Power Plant, with IP = 525 MW, which the exploits of N° 5...
Montedoglio Dam (Italy)
Montedoglio dam has suffered some damages at the...
Muchinga Hydropower (Zambia)
Hydroelectric plant (IP = 255 MW) on the Lunsemfwa river downstream of the...