Sardinia - Italy
Ente Autonomo del Flumendosa (EAF)
2003 - 2010
Description for Uvini (Italy)
Refurbishment of the Uvini hydropower plant.
- Reservoir ( Total Reservoir Vol. = 320 Mm3 )
- Penstock ( Diameter =
- Underground Power House ( D (circular plan) = 17 m, H = 29.4 m )
- Electromechanical Works: N° 2 Turbines (Kaplan + Francis), Total IP = 15.8 MW
- - Kaplan Turbine: Max. diverted flow = 30 m3/s, Max. net head =
50 m, Max. power = 14.5 MW
- - Francis Turbine: Max. diverted flow = 3.0 m3/s, Max. net head = 50.0 m, Max. power = 1.3 MW
- Main Transformers ( N° 2 )
- - Kaplan: No-load ratio = 9 / 70 kV, Rated power = 17.5 MVA
- - Francis: No-load ratio = 0.4 / 15 kV, Rated power = 1.6 MVA
San Lorenzo (Italy)
San Lorenzo (Sestu) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the water...
Impianto Idroelettrico (PI = 255 MW) sul fiume Lunsemfwa a valle della diga...
Djouè river hydroelettric plant (tributary of Congo).
Lower Diamphwe (Malawi)
This project includes the Lower Diamphwe Multipurpose Dam and associated...
Kabwe urban water supply scheme.
Reservoir storage capacity: 12 Mm³.
Jamaica 6 (Jamaica)
Jamaica 6 project includes the feasibility for six small hpps in Jamaica and...
Chespi is the first hydroelectric project of the Guayllabamba cascade with an...
Giurgiu Ramiresti (Romania)
Irrigation scheme with water from the Danube and irrigated area of 155'000...
Vranduk (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Vranduk project consists in a run off river power plant with an installed...