Sardinia - Italy
Ente Autonomo del Flumendosa (EAF)
2003 - 2010
Description for Uvini (Italy)
Refurbishment of the Uvini hydropower plant.
- Reservoir ( Total Reservoir Vol. = 320 Mm3 )
- Penstock ( Diameter =
- Underground Power House ( D (circular plan) = 17 m, H = 29.4 m )
- Electromechanical Works: N° 2 Turbines (Kaplan + Francis), Total IP = 15.8 MW
- - Kaplan Turbine: Max. diverted flow = 30 m3/s, Max. net head =
50 m, Max. power = 14.5 MW
- - Francis Turbine: Max. diverted flow = 3.0 m3/s, Max. net head = 50.0 m, Max. power = 1.3 MW
- Main Transformers ( N° 2 )
- - Kaplan: No-load ratio = 9 / 70 kV, Rated power = 17.5 MVA
- - Francis: No-load ratio = 0.4 / 15 kV, Rated power = 1.6 MVA
Little Beles (Ethiopia)
Reservoir for water supply with a storage capacity equal to 3.5 Mm³.
Hydroelectric project on the Victoria Nile River within an installed power of...
Bituminous face rockfill dam for irrigation, water supply and hydropower...
Uribante Doradas (Venezuela)
Hydroelectric project with IP = 300 MW.
Koysha is the fourth plant of the Omo river cascade (IPtot = 4600 MW),...
Gibe V (Ethiopia)
Gibe V is the fifth stage of the Gibe-Omo hydroelectric cascade which...
Lower Diamphwe (Malawi)
This project includes the Lower Diamphwe Multipurpose Dam and associated...
Porto Romano (Italy)
Yacht Harbour is on the right side of the Tevere River floodplain, about 1 km...
Millennium Park (Nigeria)
Design of hydraulic works, water supply and irrigation system, reservoir and...