Sardinia - Italy
Ente Autonomo del Flumendosa (EAF)
2003 - 2010
Description for Uvini Hydropower (Italy)
Refurbishment of the Uvini hydropower plant.
- Reservoir ( Total Reservoir Vol. = 320 Mm3 )
- Penstock ( Diameter = 4.50 m )
- Underground Power House ( D (circular plan) = 17 m, H = 29.4 m )
- Electromechanical Works: No. 2 Turbines (Kaplan + Francis), Total IP = 15.8 MW
- Kaplan Turbine: Max. diverted flow = 30 m3/s, Max. net head = 50 m, Max. power = 14.5 MW
- Francis Turbine: Max. diverted flow = 3.0 m3/s, Max. net head = 50 m, Max. power = 1.3 MW
- Main Transformers ( No. 2 )
- Kaplan: No-load ratio = 9 / 70 kV, Rated power = 17.5 MVA
- Francis: No-load ratio = 0.4 / 15 kV, Rated power = 1.6 MVA
Lusaka Aqueduct (Zambia)
Lusaka project including domestic water supply pipeline for the city of...
Snowy 2 Pumped Hydro Electric Scheme (Australia)
The project is a pumped hydro plant in Australia...
Nondvo Multi-purpose Project (Eswatini)
Nondvo multi-purpose dam provides potable water...
Alto Temo Dam (Italy)
Alto Temo is a hollow gravity dam located in the...
HV Transmission Lines (Tanzania)
This is a feasibility study and detailed design...
Rwanda HV Transmission Lines (Rwanda)
The scope of the High Voltage Transmission Lines...
Kabuyanda Multi-Purpose Project (Uganda)
Kabuyanda is a multipurpose dam envisaged for agriculture (paddy rice and...
King Talal Hydropower (Jordan)
The project is aimed at the careful use of water...
Beles Multi-purpose Project (Ethiopia)
The Beles multi-purpose project is a hydropower...