Sardinia - Italy
Ente Autonomo del Flumendosa (EAF)
2003 - 2010
Description for Uvini Hydropower (Italy)
Refurbishment of the Uvini hydropower plant.
- Reservoir ( Total Reservoir Vol. = 320 Mm3 )
- Penstock ( Diameter = 4.50 m )
- Underground Power House ( D (circular plan) = 17 m, H = 29.4 m )
- Electromechanical Works: No. 2 Turbines (Kaplan + Francis), Total IP = 15.8 MW
- Kaplan Turbine: Max. diverted flow = 30 m3/s, Max. net head = 50 m, Max. power = 14.5 MW
- Francis Turbine: Max. diverted flow = 3.0 m3/s, Max. net head = 50 m, Max. power = 1.3 MW
- Main Transformers ( No. 2 )
- Kaplan: No-load ratio = 9 / 70 kV, Rated power = 17.5 MVA
- Francis: No-load ratio = 0.4 / 15 kV, Rated power = 1.6 MVA
Giurgiu Ramiresti Irrigation (Romania)
Irrigation scheme with water from the Danube and irrigated area of 155'000...
Lefkara Storage Plant (Cyprus)
Storage works for Famagusta urban water supply.
Batoka Gorge Hydropower (Zambia/Zimbabwe)
The prestigious project of Batoka Gorge, with...
Rwanda HV Transmission Lines (Rwanda)
The scope of the High Voltage Transmission Lines...
Gibe III Hydropower (Ethiopia)
Gibe III hydropower plant is the third stage of...
Simbirizzi Hydropower (Italy)
Simbirizzi (Settimo S. Pietro) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the...
Kakono Hydropower (Tanzania)
Kakono will be a Hydropower Plant located on the...
Namakhvani Hydropower (Georgia)
Namakhvani hydropower cascade, envisages the...
Thwake Multi-purpose Dam (Kenya)
Thwake is a multi-purpose dam designed to...