Administrative district of Zenica-Doboj - Bosnia and Herzegovina
JP ELEKTROPRIVREDA BiH d.d.
2013 - in progress
Description for Vranduk (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Vranduk project consists in a run off river power plant with an installed power of 19.6 MW.
- Concrete Weir (H = 9/19 m, Crest L = 119 m, Radial Gates N° 4);
- Intake (Width = 21.6 m, H = 16 m , N° 3 Gates – N° 2 Auxiliary Gates + N° 1 Main Gate);
- Power Tunnel (D = 6.6 m, L= 1,462 m)
- Small Generating Unit (Q = 18 m³/s, Net Head = 8.4 m, N° 1 Kaplan S Turbine, IP = 1.1 MW)
- Main Generating Unit (Q = 100 m³/s, Net Head = 21.3 m, N° 2 Kaplan S Turbine, IP = 2x9,28 MW)
- Pre-Contract Services (review of preliminary design, project planning and implementation, procurement process)
- Post-Contract Services (review of design documents, project and site management, monitoring and supervision of health, safety and environmental issues).
Chespi is the first hydroelectric project of the Guayllabamba cascade with an...
Rio Grande (Argentina)
Hydroelectric Plant with Pumped Station.
Enguri Cascade (Georgia)
ENGURI HPP Cascade envisages the construction of three hydropower plants on...
Ulu Jelai (Malaysia)
PHASE 1: Achievement of a reservoir for flood control of the Temo...
Dire Dam (Ethiopia)
Earthfill dam with impermeable core for water supply to Addis Ababa and to...
Lusaka project including domestic water supply pipeline for the city of...
Uribante Doradas (Venezuela)
Hydroelectric project with IP = 300 MW.
Vranduk (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Vranduk project consists in a run off river power plant with an installed...