Administrative district of Zenica-Doboj - Bosnia and Herzegovina
JP ELEKTROPRIVREDA BiH d.d.
2013 - in progress
Description for Vranduk (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Vranduk project consists in a run off river power plant with an installed power of 19.6 MW.
- Concrete Weir (H = 9/19 m, Crest L = 119 m, Radial Gates N° 4);
- Intake (Width = 21.6 m, H = 16 m , N° 3 Gates – N° 2 Auxiliary Gates + N° 1 Main Gate);
- Power Tunnel (D = 6.6 m, L= 1,462 m)
- Small Generating Unit (Q = 18 m³/s, Net Head = 8.4 m, N° 1 Kaplan S Turbine, IP = 1.1 MW)
- Main Generating Unit (Q = 100 m³/s, Net Head = 21.3 m, N° 2 Kaplan S Turbine, IP = 2x9,28 MW)
- Pre-Contract Services (review of preliminary design, project planning and implementation, procurement process)
- Post-Contract Services (review of design documents, project and site management, monitoring and supervision of health, safety and environmental issues).
Namakhvani Cascade (Georgia)
Namakhvani HPP Cascade, includes the construction of three hydropower schemes...
Multi-purpose project on Lake Tana, including hydropower plant and irrigation...
Bagré (Burkina Faso)
Bagré multipurpose scheme was built in 1993 and is located along Nakambé...
Jamaica 5 (Jamaica)
This project includes prefeasibility and feasibility studies for five small...
Millennium Park (Nigeria)
Design of hydraulic works, water supply and irrigation system, reservoir and...
Hydroelectric Power Plant, with IP = 525 MW, which the exploits of N° 5...
Tana Beles (Ethiopia)
The ambitious Tana Beles project was located in the Metekel district of...
Gibe II (Ethiopia)
Gibe II is the second stage of the Gibe-Omo hydroelectric cascade which...
La Gogue (Seychelles)
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation and upgrade of the existing...