Administrative district of Zenica-Doboj - Bosnia and Herzegovina
JP ELEKTROPRIVREDA BiH d.d.
2013 - in progress
Description for Vranduk (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Vranduk project consists in a run off river power plant with an installed power of 19.6 MW.
- Concrete Weir (H = 9/19 m, Crest L = 119 m, Radial Gates N° 4);
- Intake (Width = 21.6 m, H = 16 m , N° 3 Gates – N° 2 Auxiliary Gates + N° 1 Main Gate);
- Power Tunnel (D = 6.6 m, L= 1,462 m)
- Small Generating Unit (Q = 18 m³/s, Net Head = 8.4 m, N° 1 Kaplan S Turbine, IP = 1.1 MW)
- Main Generating Unit (Q = 100 m³/s, Net Head = 21.3 m, N° 2 Kaplan S Turbine, IP = 2x9,28 MW)
- Pre-Contract Services (review of preliminary design, project planning and implementation, procurement process)
- Post-Contract Services (review of design documents, project and site management, monitoring and supervision of health, safety and environmental issues).
Lufubu Cascade (Zambia)
LUFUBU HPP Cascade envisages the construction of three hydropower plants on...
Gibe III (Ethiopia)
The design of this record breaking 250 m high...
Roma Est (Italy)
Sewage treatment plant for domestic and industrial waste water.
Kalivac Hydropower Plant has 108 MW of installed power.
Djouè river hydroelettric plant (tributary of Congo).
Dabus HPP cascade is located on the Dabus river, a north-flowing tributary of...
Bumbuna (Sierra Leone)
This is one of our pet projects that we have...
Jamaica 5 (Jamaica)
This project includes prefeasibility and feasibility studies for five small...
Grand Ethiopian Renassaince Dam
This majestic project, born of the vision and...