Administrative district of Zenica-Doboj - Bosnia and Herzegovina
JP ELEKTROPRIVREDA BiH d.d.
2013 - in progress
Description for Vranduk Hydropower (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Vranduk project consists in a run off river power plant with an installed power of 19.6 MW.
- Concrete Weir ( H = 9/19 m, Crest L = 119 m, Radial Gates N° 4 )
- Intake ( Width = 21.6 m, H = 16 m , N° 3 Gates – N° 2 Auxiliary Gates + N° 1 Main Gate )
- Power Tunnel ( D = 6.6 m, L= 1,462 m )
- Small Generating Unit ( Q = 18 m³/s, Net Head = 8.4 m, N° 1 Kaplan S Turbine, IP = 1.1 MW )
- Main Generating Unit ( Q = 100 m³/s, Net Head = 21.3 m, N° 2 Kaplan S Turbine, IP = 2x9,28 MW )
- Pre-Contract Services (review of preliminary design, project planning and implementation, procurement process)
- Post-Contract Services (review of design documents, project and site management, monitoring and supervision of health, safety and environmental issues).
Montedoglio Dam (Italy)
Montedoglio dam has suffered some damages at the...
Kakono Hydropower (Tanzania)
Kakono will be a Hydropower Plant located on the...
Hydropower Projects (Ghana)
The scope of the assignment, commissioned by...
Malagarasi Hydropower (Tanzania)
Malagarasi HPP will be a run-of-the river...
Kariba Dam (Zambia-Zimbabwe)
This project foresees the rehabilitation for the...
Bwari Aqueduct (Nigeria)
Water supply system for the district of Abuja, including pipelines, pumping...
Carpat Pumped Storage Plant (Romania)
Pumped storage plant with an installed power of 300 MW.
Mulembo-Lelya Hydropower (Zambia)
Mulembo-Lelya is a hydropower project located...
Vranduk Hydropower (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Vranduk project consists in a run off river power plant with an installed...