Administrative district of Zenica-Doboj - Bosnia and Herzegovina
JP ELEKTROPRIVREDA BiH d.d.
2013 - in progress
Description for Vranduk Hydropower (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Vranduk project consists in a run off river power plant with an installed power of 19.6 MW.
- Concrete Weir ( H = 9/19 m, Crest L = 119 m, Radial Gates N° 4 )
- Intake ( Width = 21.6 m, H = 16 m , N° 3 Gates – N° 2 Auxiliary Gates + N° 1 Main Gate )
- Power Tunnel ( D = 6.6 m, L= 1,462 m )
- Small Generating Unit ( Q = 18 m³/s, Net Head = 8.4 m, N° 1 Kaplan S Turbine, IP = 1.1 MW )
- Main Generating Unit ( Q = 100 m³/s, Net Head = 21.3 m, N° 2 Kaplan S Turbine, IP = 2x9,28 MW )
- Pre-Contract Services (review of preliminary design, project planning and implementation, procurement process)
- Post-Contract Services (review of design documents, project and site management, monitoring and supervision of health, safety and environmental issues).
Kalivac Hydropower (Albania)
Kalivac Hydropower Plant has 108 MW of installed power.
Giurgiu Ramiresti Irrigation (Romania)
Irrigation scheme with water from the Danube and irrigated area of 155'000...
Montedoglio Dam (Italy)
Montedoglio dam has suffered some damages at the...
High Voltage Transmission System (GABON-CONGO)
The assignment, financed by European Union...
Lusaka Aqueduct (Zambia)
Lusaka project including domestic water supply pipeline for the city of...
Grand Anse Dam (Seychelles)
The water demand in Seychelles is continuously...
Simbirizzi Hydropower (Italy)
Simbirizzi (Settimo S. Pietro) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the...
NAO Transmission Line (Sierra Leone)
Restore of the MV and LV distribution system in...
Bosa Multi-purpose Project (Italy)
The Monte Crispu arch-gravity dam was realized...