Administrative district of Zenica-Doboj - Bosnia and Herzegovina
JP ELEKTROPRIVREDA BiH d.d.
2013 - 2019
Description for Vranduk Hydropower (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Vranduk project consists in a run off river power plant with an installed power of 19.6 MW.
- Concrete Weir ( H = 9/19 m, Crest L = 119 m, Radial Gates N° 4 )
- Intake ( Width = 21.6 m, H = 16 m , N° 3 Gates – N° 2 Auxiliary Gates + N° 1 Main Gate )
- Power Tunnel ( D = 6.6 m, L= 1,462 m )
- Small Generating Unit ( Q = 18 m³/s, Net Head = 8.4 m, N° 1 Kaplan S Turbine, IP = 1.1 MW )
- Main Generating Unit ( Q = 100 m³/s, Net Head = 21.3 m, N° 2 Kaplan S Turbine, IP = 2x9,28 MW )
- 110/35/10.5kV GIS Switchyard
- Distribution lines (35 kV)
- Pre-Contract Services (review of preliminary design, project planning and implementation, procurement process)
- Post-Contract Services (review of design documents, project and site management, monitoring and supervision of health, safety and environmental issues).
Arcichiaro Multi-purpose Project (Italy)
Rockfill dam with bituminous facing (BFRd) with a reservoir for irrigation,...
Roma Est Sewage Plant (Italy)
Sewage treatment plant for domestic and industrial waste water.
Mini Hydroelectric Power Plants (Jamaica)
Jamaica 6 project includes the feasibility for six small hpps in Jamaica and...
Koysha Hydropower (Ethiopia)
Koysha (2’160 MW, under construction) is the...
Kamuzu I Dam (Malawi)
The scope of the assignment is the raising,...
Dam Break Studies (Mauritius)
The assignment consists in the analysis of...
Kalivac Hydropower (Albania)
Kalivac Hydropower Plant has 108 MW of installed power.
Uvini Hydropower (Italy)
Refurbishment of the Uvini hydropower plant.
Arda Cascade (Bulgaria)
Hydropower cascade including the existing plants of Karjali (IP = 106 MW),...