Administrative district of Zenica-Doboj - Bosnia and Herzegovina
JP ELEKTROPRIVREDA BiH d.d.
2013 - in progress
Description for Vranduk (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Vranduk project consists in a run off river power plant with an installed power of 19.6 MW.
- Concrete Weir (H = 9/19 m, Crest L = 119 m, Radial Gates N° 4);
- Intake (Width = 21.6 m, H = 16 m , N° 3 Gates – N° 2 Auxiliary Gates + N° 1 Main Gate);
- Power Tunnel (D = 6.6 m, L= 1,462 m)
- Small Generating Unit (Q = 18 m³/s, Net Head = 8.4 m, N° 1 Kaplan S Turbine, IP = 1.1 MW)
- Main Generating Unit (Q = 100 m³/s, Net Head = 21.3 m, N° 2 Kaplan S Turbine, IP = 2x9,28 MW)
- Pre-Contract Services (review of preliminary design, project planning and implementation, procurement process)
- Post-Contract Services (review of design documents, project and site management, monitoring and supervision of health, safety and environmental issues).
La Gogue (Seychelles)
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation and upgrade of the existing...
Alto Temo (Italy)
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a capacity of 90 Mm³
San Lorenzo (Italy)
San Lorenzo (Sestu) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the water...
Three-dam projects for irrigation purposes.
Bumbuna (Sierra Leone)
This is one of our pet projects that we have...
Dam built to provide a reservoir for the urban water supply of Genoa.
Lusaka project including domestic water supply pipeline for the city of...
Kabwe urban water supply scheme.
Reservoir storage capacity: 12 Mm³.
Millennium Park (Nigeria)
Design of hydraulic works, water supply and irrigation system, reservoir and...