Administrative district of Zenica-Doboj - Bosnia and Herzegovina
JP ELEKTROPRIVREDA BiH d.d.
2013 - 2019
Description for Vranduk Hydropower (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Vranduk project consists in a run off river power plant with an installed power of 19.6 MW.
- Concrete Weir ( H = 9/19 m, Crest L = 119 m, Radial Gates N° 4 )
- Intake ( Width = 21.6 m, H = 16 m , N° 3 Gates – N° 2 Auxiliary Gates + N° 1 Main Gate )
- Power Tunnel ( D = 6.6 m, L= 1,462 m )
- Small Generating Unit ( Q = 18 m³/s, Net Head = 8.4 m, N° 1 Kaplan S Turbine, IP = 1.1 MW )
- Main Generating Unit ( Q = 100 m³/s, Net Head = 21.3 m, N° 2 Kaplan S Turbine, IP = 2x9,28 MW )
- Pre-Contract Services (review of preliminary design, project planning and implementation, procurement process)
- Post-Contract Services (review of design documents, project and site management, monitoring and supervision of health, safety and environmental issues).
Carpat Pumped Storage Plant (Romania)
Pumped storage plant with an installed power of 300 MW.
Rogun Hydropower (Tajikistan)
The Rogun Hydropower Plant, on the Vakhsh river...
King Talal Hydropower (Jordan)
The assignment comprises the assessment of conditions of the existing plant...
Little Beles Storage Plant (Ethiopia)
Reservoir for water supply with a storage capacity equal to 3.5 Mm³.
Casteddu Irrigation Project (Italy)
Three-dam projects for irrigation purposes.
Grand Anse Dam (Seychelles)
The water demand in Seychelles is continuously...
Beles Multi-purpose Project (Ethiopia)
The Beles multi-purpose project is a hydropower...
Giurgiu Ramiresti Irrigation (Romania)
Irrigation scheme with water from the Danube and irrigated area of 155'000...
Kalivac Hydropower (Albania)
Kalivac Hydropower Plant has 108 MW of installed power.