Administrative district of Zenica-Doboj - Bosnia and Herzegovina
JP ELEKTROPRIVREDA BiH d.d.
2013 - 2019
Description for Vranduk Hydropower (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Vranduk project consists in a run off river power plant with an installed power of 19.6 MW.
- Concrete Weir ( H = 9/19 m, Crest L = 119 m, Radial Gates N° 4 )
- Intake ( Width = 21.6 m, H = 16 m , N° 3 Gates – N° 2 Auxiliary Gates + N° 1 Main Gate )
- Power Tunnel ( D = 6.6 m, L= 1,462 m )
- Small Generating Unit ( Q = 18 m³/s, Net Head = 8.4 m, N° 1 Kaplan S Turbine, IP = 1.1 MW )
- Main Generating Unit ( Q = 100 m³/s, Net Head = 21.3 m, N° 2 Kaplan S Turbine, IP = 2x9,28 MW )
- Pre-Contract Services (review of preliminary design, project planning and implementation, procurement process)
- Post-Contract Services (review of design documents, project and site management, monitoring and supervision of health, safety and environmental issues).
Dabus Hydropower (Ethiopia)
Dabus HPP cascade is located on the Dabus river, a north-flowing tributary of...
Dankel Multi-Purpose Project (Eritrea)
Multi-purpose project (underground hydropower plant, water supply, etc.) for...
Mini Hydroelectric Power Plants (Jamaica)
Jamaica 6 project includes the feasibility for six small hpps in Jamaica and...
Dire Dam (Ethiopia)
Earthfill dam with impermeable core for water supply to Addis Ababa and to...
Malagarasi Hydropower (Tanzania)
Malagarasi HPP will be a run-of-the river...
Vranduk Hydropower (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Vranduk project consists in a run off river power plant with an installed...
Gibe III Hydropower (Ethiopia)
Gibe III hydropower plant is the third stage of...
Plaine Hollandaise Dam ( Seychelles )
The project is aimed at increasing the drinking...
Alto Temo Dam (Italy)
Alto Temo is a hollow gravity dam located in the...