Oromia region - Ethiopia
Salini Impregilo S.p.A.
2016 - in progress
Description for Koysha (Ethiopia)
Koysha is the fourth plant of the Omo river cascade (IPtot = 4600 MW), comprising Gilgel Gibe (200 MW), Gibe II (420 MW) and Gibe III (1870 MW), all currently in operation.
- RCC Gravity Dam (H = 170 m, crest L = 990 m)
- U/S RCC & Rockfill Cofferdam (H = 42 m, L = 330 m)
- D/S Rockfill Cofferdam (H = 14 m, L = 210 m)
- Gated Spillway (Q=13'100 m3/s), on the abutment, with ski jump and plunge pool
- Penstocks (No. 3, L = 0.65 km, D = 9.5 m)
- Power House (type, No. 8 Francis turbines, IP = 2160 MW, synchronous generators 318 MVA at 16kV)
- Switchyard (400kV, no. 14 bays)
Storage works for Famagusta urban water supply.
Arda Cascade (Bulgaria)
Hydropower cascade including the existing plants of Karjali (IP = 106 MW),...
PHASE 1: Achievement of a reservoir for flood control of the Temo...
Jamaica 6 (Jamaica)
Jamaica 6 project includes the feasibility for six small hpps in Jamaica and...
Ruzizi Transmission Lines
Studio Pietrangeli is a consultancy firm specialized in transmission lines...
Impianto Idroelettrico (PI = 255 MW) sul fiume Lunsemfwa a valle della diga...
La Gogue (Seychelles)
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation and upgrade of the existing...
Rio Grande (Argentina)
Hydroelectric Plant with Pumped Station.
Water storage for irrigation, capacity 58 Mm³.