Oromia region - Ethiopia
Salini Impregilo S.p.A.
2016 - in progress
Description for Koysha (Ethiopia)
Koysha is the fourth plant of the Omo river cascade (IPtot = 4600 MW), comprising Gilgel Gibe (200 MW), Gibe II (420 MW) and Gibe III (1870 MW), all currently in operation.
- RCC Gravity Dam (H = 170 m, crest L = 990 m)
- U/S RCC & Rockfill Cofferdam (H = 42 m, L = 330 m)
- D/S Rockfill Cofferdam (H = 14 m, L = 210 m)
- Gated Spillway (Q=13'100 m3/s), on the abutment, with ski jump and plunge pool
- Penstocks (No. 3, L = 0.65 km, D = 9.5 m)
- Power House (type, No. 8 Francis turbines, IP = 2160 MW, synchronous generators 318 MVA at 16kV)
- Switchyard (400kV, no. 14 bays)
Multi-purpose project on Lake Tana, including hydropower plant and irrigation...
Montedoglio dam has suffered some damages at the spillway and dam body due to...
Chespi is the first hydroelectric project of the Guayllabamba cascade with an...
NAO (Sierra Leone)
Restore of the MV and LV distribution system in the two towns of Makeni and...
Djouè river hydroelettric plant (tributary of Congo).
La Gogue (Seychelles)
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation and upgrade of the existing...
Koysha is the fourth plant of the Omo river cascade (IPtot = 4600 MW),...
Maswa project including domestic water supply pipeline for the district...
Enguri Cascade (Georgia)
ENGURI HPP Cascade envisages the construction of three hydropower plants on...