Oromia region - Ethiopia
Salini Impregilo S.p.A.
2016 - in progress
Description for Koysha Hydropower (Ethiopia)
Koysha is the fourth plant of the Omo river cascade (IPtot = 4600 MW), comprising Gilgel Gibe (200 MW), Gibe II (420 MW) and Gibe III (1870 MW), all currently in operation.
- RCC Gravity Dam ( H = 170 m, crest L = 990 m )
- U/S RCC & Rockfill Cofferdam ( H = 42 m, L = 330 m )
- D/S Rockfill Cofferdam ( H = 14 m, L = 210 m )
- Gated Spillway ( Q=13'100 m3/s ), on the abutment, with ski jump and plunge pool
- Penstocks ( No. 3, L = 0.65 km, D = 9.5 m )
- Power House ( type, No. 8 Francis turbines, IP = 2160 MW, synchronous generators 318 MVA at 16kV )
- Switchyard ( 400kV, no. 14 bays )
Djouè river hydroelettric plant (tributary of Congo).
Roma Est (Italy)
Sewage treatment plant for domestic and industrial waste water.
Three-dam projects for irrigation purposes.
Bumbuna Hydropower (Sierra Leone)
This is one of our pet projects that we have...
Impianto Idroelettrico (PI = 255 MW) sul fiume Lunsemfwa a valle della diga...
Vranduk (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Vranduk project consists in a run off river power plant with an installed...
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation of the existing Hermitage...
San Lorenzo (Italy)
San Lorenzo (Sestu) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the water...
Busalletta Aqueduct (Italy)
Dam built to provide a reservoir for the urban water supply of Genoa.